Post Reply 2038 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2019 Megathread
    mooyagi
    Captain

Re: Bringing It All Together

by mooyagi » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:12 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:43 pm Awesome! Jake E from Amaranthe's new group. Super nice surprise :)
    Ew. Hope Rotting Christ is next if we're getting a repeat.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:16 pm

zerkz wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:03 pmWell, atleast I might get a chance to say "hi" to Jesper Strömblad on the boat.
    Ditto. It's the only positive outcome I can see out of it
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:24 pm

Andy wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:18 pm Swedish Heavy Metal supergroup CYHRA will be joining us onbroad Round 9 of The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise! You can watch them deliver two breathtaking performances onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL as we make our way to our beautiful Caribbean dream destination, Labadee.

1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:11 pm

CYHRA
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:12 pm

cegr80 wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:44 pm Not so excited about this. Their debut album was average imo.

Let's talk R.... I have no band under R, but if we're playing the repeat game, then Raven should be next
    Yep, we're clearly overdue:
    Raven 2011 2014 2016
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

The Need For Speed

by Andy » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:23 pm

Sailors, prepare for some Athletic Rock onbroad Round 9 of 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

That's right, the NWOBHM legends RAVEN will join you and 2,999 headbangers onbroad our 154,000ton luxury cruise liner for the festival experience of a lifetime. Don't miss out! If you have not yet confirmed your spot on board make sure to check out our Waiting List and change your fate...

Make sure you remain "A"lert, there's more just below the horizon...

cegr80
    Lieutenant

Re: The Need For Speed

by cegr80 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:32 pm

Called it! Now they tie Ensiferum as the most repeated band with 4 appearances.

A is for Alkaloid!
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:01 pm

I’m genuinely hoping for ALIEN WEAPONRY next, a band from “below” the equator.
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

Re: 2 MONTHS!

by Godflesh » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:15 pm

Donutsauce wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:43 am
    Godflesh wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:40 pm MEGACRUISE sent this email:
    "The Holiday Season is all about giving, and at MEGACRUISE CENTRAL we have been working hard to deliver a New Artist Announcement to ring in the New Year with a BANG! Currently we are wrapping up negotiations and will be ready to announce several bands right after the first of the year. WE THINK YOU’RE GONNA LOVE IT!"

Giving status and announcing when they'll announce bands without using the 'S' word, how nice would that be?
    Setting themselves up for a situation if negotiations push announcements to February? :-)

I get it, just happen to think the SOON thing is funny. Goes along with my typical disposition (plus my power of 1,000 suns worth of gratitude towards those who make this a reality).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    It's worth mentioning that MEGACRUISE still hasn’t delivered on their promise, and meanwhile 70K announced 2 bands in one day.
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:23 pm

Will we finally get Amon Amarth?
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:31 pm

meshuggah wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:23 pm Will we finally get Amon Amarth?
    Would be sweet, but I can't imagine they'd possibly get announced this late in the game.

I'd love to see Aether Realm (oh please oh please), Amiensus, Altars of Grief, or Anaal Nathrakh
    Survivor 2016/17/18/19/20

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:56 pm

Godflesh wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:01 pm I’m genuinely hoping for ALIEN WEAPONRY next, a band from “below” the equator.
    It doesn't happen often, but a band we agree on!! :P Would love to see those kids on the cruise (although they are playing Brisbane not long after we get back from 70K anyway).
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    JamieS
    Crewman

by JamieS » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:07 pm

Gratch wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:31 pm I'd love to see Aether Realm (oh please oh please)
    Yes, please. Though we may need to wait for an Æ clue.
    4x Survivor: 2017-2020
    2021: Can we get the date?
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:35 am

whatabout jeff waters and Annihilator? or will Victor Smolski of Almanac do the organising of the jam like he did in 2011?
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived
    2023 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
    lunaticjozef
    Wiper

by lunaticjozef » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:01 am

Speed......Archspire !
    Ethrivas
    Chief Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:42 am

Ablaze My Sorrow if they are still alive.
    But i think it will be Arsis or Annihilator.
    Wishlist 2025:1914-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aeternam-/-AETHERIAN-/-AGATHODAIMON-/-ALESTORM-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMORPHIS-/-ANAAL.NATHRAKH-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Avatar-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-BLACKBRAID-/-BRYMIR-/-CLOAK-/-Cryptosis-/-Dååth-/-Dark.Oath-/-DESTINITY-/-DIMMU.BORGIR-/-Ensiferum-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Finntroll-/-Foretoken-/-Gaerea-/-GROZA-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ignea-/-IMMORTAL-/-In.Aphelion-/-Kalmah-/-Kanonenfieber-/-King.of.Asgard-/-KVAEN-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-MELECHESH-/-Mezarkabul(Pentagram)-/-MGŁA-/-MOONSHADE-/-MÖRK.GRYNING-/-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-/-Necrophobic-/-NETHERBIRD-/-Orbit.Culture-/-OUROBOROS-/-PERPETUAL.NIGHT-/-PSYCROPTIC-/-Rhapsody(Turilli-Lione)-/-SATYRICON-/-SHADE.EMPIRE-/-SHYLMAGOGHNAR-/-SODOMISERY-/-STORTREGN-/-Stratovarius-/-SYLOSIS-/-Testament-/-THE.COMMITTEE-/-THE.CROWN-/-THE.SEER-/-THE.SPIRIT-/-THULCANDRA-/-Tryglav-/-TRIBULATION-/-Trivium-/-Turisas-/-Ulfven-/-Unanimated-/-VREID-/-Warbringer-/-Whispered-/-Wintersun-/-WORMWITCH-/-WORMWOOD-/-Zornheym
    2018, 2019, 2020, 2024: Survivor
    2023: Skip year
    jeyrow
    Petty Officer

by jeyrow » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:12 am

Ancient Rites?
    Ancient Bards?
    70000Tons - 2015 - 7307
    70000Tons - 2016 - 7531
    70000Tons - 2017 - 6231
    70000Tons - 2018 - No
    70000Tons - 2019 - 6131
    70000Tons - 2020 - No
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:15 am

I have no horse in this race. Although, the Ancient Bards bassist is already on broad, as he plays with NeO now.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:24 am

It has to be Annihilator. I was expecting them to be announced much earlier, and this is one of the every other years they should be on. Anything is possible, but I would bet a small amount of money that Annihilator will be the next announcement.

That being said, Andy, please let it be Amon Amarth!
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2023,2024,See_you_in_2025

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:33 am

Raven are always fun. I remember in Costa Maya, they were completely shittered making their way back to the ship--- just as the boat was ready to leave--we were on the ship cheering them on to get moving lol
    :pound:
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:02 am

Since Alkaloid cannot go, then I root for Arcturus
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:41 am

Hoping for Ahab, Akercocke or Anathema. Expecting something worse than Cyhra.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    jeyrow
    Petty Officer

by jeyrow » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:42 am

Arsis is touring with Ensiferum and SepticFlesh, may be the next band
    70000Tons - 2015 - 7307
    70000Tons - 2016 - 7531
    70000Tons - 2017 - 6231
    70000Tons - 2018 - No
    70000Tons - 2019 - 6131
    70000Tons - 2020 - No
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:40 pm

jeyrow wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:42 am Arsis is touring with Ensiferum and SepticFlesh, may be the next band
    And that would make a great comeback, they haven't returned since the main voyage. Killer last album, too
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:12 pm

Hoping for Ancient Bards or Almanac.

Expecting Annihilator or Arsis.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    PotatoPotahto
    Petty Officer

by PotatoPotahto » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:17 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:12 pm Hoping for Ancient Bards or Almanac.

Ancient Bards is a band I forget about all the time, but every time I "rediscover" them I'm flabbergasted at how good they are
    Give me Behemoth and I'll be ecstatic
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Finding The Atlantean Empire

by Andy » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:41 pm

Witness acts of ATROCITY not once, but twice onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise! With Round 9 around the corner, I simply can't hide my excitement!

If you are not booked yet, don't start your new year full of regrets... make sure to join our Waiting List right now if you have not secured your spot onbroad!

The ocean breeze and Caribbean sun has me feeling "V"italized...

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:41 pm

PotatoPotahto wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:17 pm
    cowboy71 wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:12 pm Hoping for Ancient Bards or Almanac.

Ancient Bards is a band I forget about all the time, but every time I "rediscover" them I'm flabbergasted at how good they are
    Bassist for Ancient Bards is already on board with NeO too......

EDIT. Oh well we are all wrong. Vital Remains next?
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • arivera14
    Oiler

Re: Finding The Atlantean Empire

by arivera14 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:59 pm

Vital Remains...
    jeyrow
    Petty Officer

by jeyrow » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:08 pm

Vogelfrey o Vallorch next
    70000Tons - 2015 - 7307
    70000Tons - 2016 - 7531
    70000Tons - 2017 - 6231
    70000Tons - 2018 - No
    70000Tons - 2019 - 6131
    70000Tons - 2020 - No
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:34 pm

Guess Leaves Eyes will be onbroad too.
    TheMightyBattlePenis
    Oiler

by TheMightyBattlePenis » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:40 pm

Gotta be vital remains! Not enough 'extreme' bands on this year
    Forcefully ravaged and pillaged 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:05 pm

meshuggah wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:34 pm Guess Leaves Eyes will be onbroad too.
    Zero chance of that. They were on in 2018.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:15 pm

Another unknown band to me, but if they play death metal they got my attention.

Man, even the letters suck. V again?
    Ethrivas
    Chief Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:34 am

cegr80 wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:15 pm Man, even the letters suck. V again?
    :D
    Vreid pls, Andy you can do it.
    Wishlist 2025:1914-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aeternam-/-AETHERIAN-/-AGATHODAIMON-/-ALESTORM-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMORPHIS-/-ANAAL.NATHRAKH-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Avatar-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-BLACKBRAID-/-BRYMIR-/-CLOAK-/-Cryptosis-/-Dååth-/-Dark.Oath-/-DESTINITY-/-DIMMU.BORGIR-/-Ensiferum-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Finntroll-/-Foretoken-/-Gaerea-/-GROZA-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ignea-/-IMMORTAL-/-In.Aphelion-/-Kalmah-/-Kanonenfieber-/-King.of.Asgard-/-KVAEN-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-MELECHESH-/-Mezarkabul(Pentagram)-/-MGŁA-/-MOONSHADE-/-MÖRK.GRYNING-/-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-/-Necrophobic-/-NETHERBIRD-/-Orbit.Culture-/-OUROBOROS-/-PERPETUAL.NIGHT-/-PSYCROPTIC-/-Rhapsody(Turilli-Lione)-/-SATYRICON-/-SHADE.EMPIRE-/-SHYLMAGOGHNAR-/-SODOMISERY-/-STORTREGN-/-Stratovarius-/-SYLOSIS-/-Testament-/-THE.COMMITTEE-/-THE.CROWN-/-THE.SEER-/-THE.SPIRIT-/-THULCANDRA-/-Tryglav-/-TRIBULATION-/-Trivium-/-Turisas-/-Ulfven-/-Unanimated-/-VREID-/-Warbringer-/-Whispered-/-Wintersun-/-WORMWITCH-/-WORMWOOD-/-Zornheym
    2018, 2019, 2020, 2024: Survivor
    2023: Skip year
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:15 am

TheMightyBattlePenis wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:40 pm Gotta be vital remains! Not enough 'extreme' bands on this year
    Apparently the drummer for Vital Remains is touring with Seven Spires during the cruise, so sounds like they can be ruled out.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:42 am

Fingers and toes crossed for the next "V" announcement.

Drumroll please!!! :deathhorns:
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bölzer-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-DYING.FETUS-/-Dyscarnate-/-Gatecreeper-/-Finntroll-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Gruesome-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hath-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Katatonia-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Possessed-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-SATAN-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:02 pm

There’s not a single ‘V’ band that would make me happy, as you can see from my signature.
    VADER and VALLENFYRE were OK in 2016, VREID were disappointing in 2017, so were VENOM in 2015.

Vader 2016
    Vallenfyre 2016
    Venom 2012 2015
    Vicious Rumours 2012 2014
    Victory 2014
    Virgin Steele 2012
    Vital Remains |Barge|
    Voivod 2011 2018
    Vreid 2017
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:41 pm

I would, for their sake, love the V to be Valhalore. As it would be GREAT exposure for them and I know they would go over really well on 70K.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:34 pm

Godflesh wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:02 pm There’s not a single ‘V’ band that would make me happy, as you can see from my signature.
    VADER and VALLENFYRE were OK in 2016, VREID were disappointing in 2017, so were VENOM in 2015.

Vader 2016
    Vallenfyre 2016
    Venom 2012 2015
    Vicious Rumours 2012 2014
    Victory 2014
    Virgin Steele 2012
    Vital Remains |Barge|
    Voivod 2011 2018
    Vreid 2017
    Sadly, Vallenfyre called it quits last year.
    Survivor 2016/17/18/19/20

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
Post Reply 2038 posts