Post Reply 708 posts
2020 Wishlist (Repeats & 1st Timers)
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: 2020 Wishlist (Repeats & 1st Timers)

by cowboy71 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:16 pm

Latest entries put us up to 124 individuals now, 4,648 requests in total, 1,373 unique acts requested.

Going down to 10 or more gives us the top 103. May have to drop them soon! No changes though (just a bit of movement within the current top list), with the weighting still in favour of repeats 66 to 37.

Note that ORANGE are bands that have NOT been on previously.

68 Amon Amarth

44 Alestorm, Amorphis

43 Blind Guardian

34 Be'lakor, Insomnium

32 Iced Earth, Sabaton

31 Gojira

30 Powerwolf, Wintersun

29 Rotting Christ

28 Behemoth, Emperor

27 Dimmu Borgir

25 Borknagar, Candlemass, Dark Tranquillity

23 Epica, Opeth, Turisas, Wolfheart

22 Finntroll, Omnium Gatherum

21 Demons & Wizards, Dragonforce, Hypocrisy, Mgla, Moonsorrow, Moonspell, Nightwish

20 Children of Bodom, Katatonia

19 At The Gates, Avantasia, Edguy, Equilibrium, Kreator, Stratovarius

18 Death Angel, Hammerfall, Helloween, King Diamond, Lacuna Coil, Orden Ogan, Testament

17 Aether Realm, Beast in Black, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, Primordial, Soilwork

16 Allegaeon, Battle Beast, Enslaved, Ihsahn, Melechesh

15 Aeternam, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Korpiklaani, Within Temptation

14 Anaal Nathrakh, Carach Angren, Carcass, Immortal, Orphaned Land, Septicflesh, Symphony X, Therion, Tribulation, Triptykon

13 Dalriada, Draconian, My Dying Bride, Myrath, Vader

12 Abbath, Dismember, Harakiri for the Sky, Jinjer, November's Doom, Power Trip, Saltatio Mortis, The Crown

11 Arch Enemy, Batushka, Einherjer, In Flames, Meshuggah, Myrkur, Satyricon, Sonata Arctica, Swallow The Sun, Tankard, Trollfest

10 Ahab, Amaranthe, Brymir, Decapitated, Gamma Ray, Mastodon, Municipal Waste, Wolves in the Throne Room
    Last edited by cowboy71 on Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:46 pm

I've never gotten a wishlist band on the ship*, so I know I shouldn't add bands to my wishlist, but here are a few more bands to add to the list where bands go to die.
    Divinity
    Torchbearer
    Sleep
    Spiral Architect
    Arch/Matheos
    EvilDan wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:46 am Legion of the Damned
    Necrophagist
    Angelus Apatrida
    The Absence
    The Crown
    Triptykon
    Byzantine
    Crimson Glory
    Dark Fortress
    Sylosis
    Vektor
    Dew-Scented
    HateSphere
    Lay Down Rotten
    Facebreaker
    Agrimonia
    Hail Spirit Noir
    Absu
    Giant of the Mountain
    Widower
    Royal Thunder
    Ribspreader
    Virgin Snatch
    Watain
    Archspire
    Steve Vai
    Body Count
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
  • Bob
    Petty Officer

by Bob » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:51 am

cowboy71 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:16 pm Latest entries put us up to 124…
    TBO, I'd be extremely excited over these from this list:
    Myrkur, Gojira, Rotting Christ, Behemoth, Soilwork, Anaal Nathrakh, Vader, Meshuggah

Somewhat excited:
    Alestorm, Amorphis, Insomnium, Sabaton, Epica, Lucuna Coil, Carcass, Orphaned Land, Therion,
    Wolves in the Throne Room, Arch Enemy - Love the guys, but Alissa disenchants the brand for me, please come back Angela.

PS: cowboy71
    cowboy71 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:16 pm 11 ... Mykur
    It's spelled Myrkur. :trashdrink:
    Wishlist 2024: Ranked in order of:
    1. Line up on the center rail for both sets if announced.

Konvent
    2. Never seen them live.
    Anaal_Nathrakh-/-Burning_Witches-/-Combichrist-/-Dee_Snider-/-Gojira-/-Grai-/-Hanzel_und_Gretyl-/-IGNEA-/-Inquisition-/-Jinjer-/-Lovebites-/-King_Diamond-/-Mgla-/-Opeth-/-Rob_Zombie-/-Spiritbox-/-Temple_of_Evil-/-The_Hu-/-Vader-/-Visigoth-/-Wagakki_Band
    3. Seen them before and would love to see them on das boat.
    Avatar-/-Babymetal-/-Behemoth-/-Corrosion_of_Conformity-/-Fleshgod_Apocalypse-/-Lacuna_Coil-/-Lamb_of_God-/-Meshuggah-/-Metsatöll-/-Myrkur-/-Sabaton-/-Sepultura-/-Suicidal_Tendencies-/-Therion-/-The_Iron_Maidens-/-Wolves_in_the_Throne_Room
    70K Survivor - 2015, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:15 pm

From this list, I am very excited by:
    Insomnium, Omnium Gatherum, Gojira, Katatonia, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, Soilwork, Allegaeon, Chthonic,

Somewhat excited by:
    Amon Amarth, Aeternam, Children of Bodom, Avantasia, Melechesh, November's Doom, Trollfest

And, would go to see but get to see on a fairly steady basis:
    Amorphis, Sabaton

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:07 pm

Bob wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:51 am
    It's spelled Myrkur. :trashdrink:
    THANKS! Fixed :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:13 pm

Amon Amarth
    Alestorm
    Amorphis
    Blind Guardian
    Be'lakor
    Insomnium
    Sabaton
    Rotting Christ
    Dimmu Borgir
    Dark Tranquillity
    Turisas
    Finntroll
    Omnium Gatherum
    Demons & Wizards
    Nightwish
    Children of Bodom
    Avantasia
    Edguy
    Kreator
    Hammerfall
    Orden Ogan
    Beast in Black
    Soilwork
    Allegaeon
    Aeternam
    Chthonic
    Korpiklaani
    Orphaned Land
    Septicflesh
    Symphony X
    Therion
    Dalriada
    Saltatio Mortis
    Brymir
    Gamma Ray
    Meadow's End
    Suidakra
    Whispered
    Into Eternity
    Judicator
    Andrew WK
    Luca Turilli's Rhapsody
    Manegarm
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:34 pm

Latest entries put us up to 125 individuals now, 4,696 requests in total, 1,381 unique acts requested.

Going down to 10 or more still gives us the top 103 so therefore the weighting still in favour of repeats 66 to 37.

69 Amon Amarth

45 Alestorm, Amorphis

44 Blind Guardian

35 Be'lakor, Insomnium

33 Sabaton

32 Iced Earth

31 Gojira

30 Powerwolf, Rotting Christ, Wintersun

28 Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, Emperor

26 Dark Tranquillity

25 Borknagar, Candlemass

24 Turisas

23 Epica, Finntroll, Omnium Gatherum, Opeth, Wolfheart

22 Demons & Wizards, Nightwish

21 Children of Bodom, Dragonforce, Hypocrisy, Mgla, Moonsorrow, Moonspell

20 Avantasia, Edguy, Katatonia, Kreator

19 At The Gates, Equilibrium, Hammerfall, Orden Ogan, Stratovarius

18 Beast in Black, Death Angel, Helloween, King Diamond, Lacuna Coil, Soilwork, Testament

17 Aether Realm, Allegaeon, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, Primordial

16 Aeternam, Battle Beast, Chthonic, Enslaved, Ihsahn, Korpiklaani, Melechesh

15 Devin Townsend, Orphaned Land, Septicflesh, Symphony X, Therion, , Within Temptation

14 Anaal Nathrakh, Carach Angren, Carcass, Dalriada, ImmortalTribulation, Triptykon

13 Draconian, My Dying Bride, Myrath, Saltatio Mortis, Vader

12 Abbath, Dismember, Harakiri for the Sky, Jinjer, November's Doom, Power Trip, The Crown

11 Arch Enemy, Batushka, Brymir, Einherjer, Gamma Ray, In Flames, Meshuggah, Myrkur, Satyricon, Sonata Arctica, Swallow The Sun, Tankard, Trollfest

10 Ahab, Amaranthe, Decapitated, Mastodon, Municipal Waste, Wolves in the Throne Room
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Zed3
    Petty Officer

by Zed3 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:21 am

Need to add a few bands to my wishlist:

Aephanemer
    Frozen Crown
    Lonewolf
    Venom Prison
    2017: Survivor - 2024: hoping I'll be back onboard

Wishlist 2024:
    ...And.Oceans-/-Aephanemer-/-Aeternam-/-Aether.Realm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animalize-/-Avatarium-/-Be'lakor-/-Belzebubs-/-Bloodywood-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Brymir-/-Bucovina-/-Dawn.of.Solace-/-Destinity-/-Dirty.Shirt-/-Diviner-/-Dordeduh-/-Equilibrium-/-Eternal.Champion-/-Frozen.Crown-/-Frozen.Dawn-/-Fvneral.Fvkk-/-Ghoultown-/-High.Command-/-Immortal-/-In.Mourning-/-Kalmah-/-Konvent-/-Lagerstein-/-Majestica-/-Mantar-/-Moonspell-/-Municipal.Waste-/-Myrkur-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Necrophobic-/-Nestor-/-Night.Demon-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Paladin.(atl)-/-Paradise.Lost-/-Serenity-/-Significant.Point-/-Steelbourne-/-Stormkeep-/-Tankard-/-The.Halo.Effect-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Therapy?-/-Therion-/-Tower.(nyc)-/-Undrask-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Wilderun-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wizdoom-/-Xaon
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:55 am

Zed3 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:21 am Need to add a few bands to my wishlist:

Aephanemer
    Frozen Crown
    Lonewolf
    Venom Prison
    Frozen Crown :cheers:
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:20 pm

last_candle wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:55 am
    Zed3 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:21 am Need to add a few bands to my wishlist:

Aephanemer
    Frozen Crown
    Lonewolf
    Venom Prison
    Frozen Crown :cheers:
    +1 :bangers:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:32 pm

Time for another installment of, 'who is knocking on the door of the top 100'!

64 bands here - up 6 from last time I did this, with newbies in from 36 to 28, and Thrash still the most common sub-genre across these.

Just a touch more than a 70k lineup here.! And I would still be stoked with this lineup! :P

9 Ancient Bards, Black crown initiate, Cradle of filth, Fear factory, Freedom Call, Haggard, Immolation, In Mourning, Manegarm, Obscura, Ravenous, Running Wild, Seventh Wonder, Skeletonwitch, Solstafir, Sulphur Aeon, Watain

8 Anthrax, Archspire, Ayreon, Barren Earth, Cattle Decapitation, Dark Angel, Exodus, Ghost Ship Octavius, Ghoul, Lamb of God, Oceans of Slumber, Rivers of Nihil, Saor, Savatage, Serenity, Skalmold, Suicidal Tendencies, Uada, Vektor

7 Animals as Leaders, Apocalyptica, Babymetal, Battlelore, Brothers of Metal, Dark Fortress, Deicide, Doro, Dying Fetus, Edge of Sanity/Witherscape/Dan Swano , Flotsam and Jetsam, Ghost, Havok, In Extremo, Kataklysm, Khemmis, Morbid Angel, Necrophobic, Novembre, Nuclear assault, Overkill, Revocation, Saturnus, Saxon, Sepultura, Sojourner, Tengger Cavalry, Visigoth, Winterfylleth
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • JakeA
    Wiper

by JakeA » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:41 am

Wishlist time!

Repeats:

Carcass
    Napalm Death
    Cattle Decapitation (Pleeeease - I think they were on 2018 or 17 and Travis dropped out and it wasn't the same)
    Trollfest

First timers (as far as I personally am aware):
    In Flames
    Devin Townsend
    Thrawsunblat
    Creature Feature
    Deicide
    Amon Amarth
    Hellyeah (I'd argue that there's always a 'Nu Metal'-ish band on board [Devildriver/Sepultura])
    Whitechapel
    Mortician
    Gojira
    Oak Pantheon
    Anaal Nathrakh
    Pathology
    Raging Speedhorn
    Katalepsy
    Witch Casket

Disbanded bands I'd love to see:

Woods of Ypres
    Gorerotted
    Cerebral Bore
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:19 pm

WRATH and M.O.D. are playing Full Terror Assault in Illinois in September, so they must be alive.
    Please add my vote for them.

M.O.D. will play a half SOD/half MOD set.
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:41 am

JakeA wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:41 am Wishlist time!

In Flames
    Amon Amarth
    Anaal Nathrakh
    These three have been on broad before. Amon Amarth in 2011 & the other two in 2013.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • Bob
    Petty Officer

by Bob » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:24 pm

JakeA wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:41 am ...
    I check the 70K wiki page if a band has played or not. Somebody is doing a good job at keeping it up to date.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/70000_Tons_of_Metal
    Wishlist 2024: Ranked in order of:
    1. Line up on the center rail for both sets if announced.

Konvent
    2. Never seen them live.
    Anaal_Nathrakh-/-Burning_Witches-/-Combichrist-/-Dee_Snider-/-Gojira-/-Grai-/-Hanzel_und_Gretyl-/-IGNEA-/-Inquisition-/-Jinjer-/-Lovebites-/-King_Diamond-/-Mgla-/-Opeth-/-Rob_Zombie-/-Spiritbox-/-Temple_of_Evil-/-The_Hu-/-Vader-/-Visigoth-/-Wagakki_Band
    3. Seen them before and would love to see them on das boat.
    Avatar-/-Babymetal-/-Behemoth-/-Corrosion_of_Conformity-/-Fleshgod_Apocalypse-/-Lacuna_Coil-/-Lamb_of_God-/-Meshuggah-/-Metsatöll-/-Myrkur-/-Sabaton-/-Sepultura-/-Suicidal_Tendencies-/-Therion-/-The_Iron_Maidens-/-Wolves_in_the_Throne_Room
    70K Survivor - 2015, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:04 pm

REINXEED have changed their name to Majestica and are active, so I'd like to add "MAJESTICA" to my wishlist!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:29 pm

Minor update

Latest entries put us up to 126 individuals now, 4,726 requests in total, 1,397 unique acts requested.

Going down to 10 or more still gives us the top 103 so therefore the weighting still in favour of repeats 66 to 37.

70 Amon Amarth

45 Alestorm, Amorphis

44 Blind Guardian

35 Be'lakor, Insomnium

33 Sabaton

32 Gojira, Iced Earth

30 Powerwolf, Rotting Christ, Wintersun

26 Dark Tranquillity

25 Borknagar, Candlemass

24 Turisas

23 Epica, Finntroll, Omnium Gatherum, Opeth, Wolfheart

22 Demons & Wizards, Nightwish

21 Children of Bodom, Dragonforce, Hypocrisy, Mgla, Moonsorrow, Moonspell

20 Avantasia, Edguy, Katatonia, Kreator

19 At The Gates, Equilibrium, Hammerfall, Orden Ogan, Stratovarius

18 Beast in Black, Death Angel, Helloween, King Diamond, Lacuna Coil, Soilwork, Testament

17 Aether Realm, Allegaeon, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, Primordial

16 Aeternam, Battle Beast, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Enslaved, Ihsahn, Korpiklaani, Melechesh

15 Anaal Nathrakh, Carcass, Orphaned Land, Septicflesh, Symphony X, Therion, , Within Temptation

14 Carach Angren, Dalriada, Immortal, Tribulation, Triptykon

13 Draconian, My Dying Bride, Myrath, Saltatio Mortis, Vader

12 Abbath, Dismember, Harakiri for the Sky, In Flames, Jinjer, November's Doom, Power Trip, The Crown, Trollfest

11 Arch Enemy, Batushka, Brymir, Einherjer, Gamma Ray, Meshuggah, Myrkur, Satyricon, Sonata Arctica, Swallow The Sun, Tankard

10 Ahab, Amaranthe, Decapitated, Mastodon, Municipal Waste, Wolves in the Throne Room
    Last edited by cowboy71 on Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:03 pm

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but this is a pretty good looking wish list at this stage.
    Is it just me, or does it seem different from past years?
    E.g. I don’t remember bands like TRIPTYKON, POWER TRIP, THE CROWN, swap this for melodic stuff, etc, in the top 100?
    You keep saying that repeats lead by 2/3, but I see lots of new blood here.
  • greatmusic
    Wiper

by greatmusic » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:05 pm

25 first timers on wish list (2019 had 24) and 35 repeats. Those I've never seen denoted with *. Multiple * for most wanted.

Alestorm
    Almanac*
    Amaranthe
    Ancient Bards*
    Angra
    Anthrax
    Avantasia*
    Babymetal*
    Battle Beast
    Beast in Black*
    Beyond the Black*
    Cellar Darling*
    Cruachan*
    Dalriada***
    Death Angel*
    DGM*
    Diablo Swing Orchestra***
    Dragonforce
    Dread Crew of Oddwood
    Edenbridge*
    Edguy
    Elvenking*
    Exit Eden*
    Feuerschwanz***
    Firewind*
    Folkstone*
    Frozen Crown*
    Gamma Ray*
    Gyze
    Hammerfall
    Helloween
    Kalidia*
    Kontrust*
    Korpikaani
    Lacuna Coil
    Leaves Eyes
    Mago De Oz*
    Majesty*
    Michael Angelo Batio**
    Michael Schenker
    Moonspell
    Myrath*** (Andy, have we had any bands from Africa? Why not Myrath!)
    Nightwish
    Orden Ogan**
    Orphaned Land
    Powerwolf*
    Sabaton
    Saltatio Mortis**
    Serenity*
    Skyclad*
    Stratovarius
    Striker*
    Symphony X**
    Testament
    Therion
    Triosphere
    Turisas
    Uli John Roth*
    Wind Rose*
    Within Temptation

Check out 19 year old Tina Setkic (Tina S) solo guitar work on Youtube - I don't see any record company recordings from her yet, but maybe she could be in the all-star jam. She nails it on a bunch of classic metal solos even when she was much younger, including Master of Puppets, Eruption and Tornado of Souls.
    Survivor: 2012, 2015, 2018, 2019 2020
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:02 pm

Minor update

Latest entries put us up to 127 individuals now, 4,786 requests in total, 1,401 unique acts requested.

Going down to 10 or more still gives us the top 104, with a newbie (and one of my faves) ANCIENT BARDS sneaking in, so therefore the weighting is now in favour of repeats 66 to 38.

70 Amon Amarth

46 Alestorm

45 Amorphis

44 Blind Guardian

35 Be'lakor, Insomnium

34 Sabaton

32 Gojira, Iced Earth

31 Powerwolf

30 Rotting Christ, Wintersun

26 Dark Tranquillity

25 Borknagar, Candlemass, Turisas

23 Epica, Finntroll, Nightwish, Omnium Gatherum, Opeth, Wolfheart

22 Demons & Wizards, Dragonforce, Moonspell

21 Avantasia, Children of Bodom, Edguy, Hypocrisy, Mgla, Moonsorrow

20 Hammerfall, Katatonia, Kreator, Orden Ogan, Stratovarius

19 At The Gates, Beast in Black, Death Angel, Equilibrium, Helloween, Lacuna Coil, Testament

18 King Diamond, Soilwork

17 Aether Realm, Allegaeon, Battle Beast, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, Korpiklaani, Primordial

16 Aeternam, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Enslaved, Ihsahn, Melechesh, Orphaned Land, Symphony X, Therion, Within Temptation

15 Anaal Nathrakh, Carcass, Dalriada, Septicflesh

14 Carach Angren, Immortal, Myrath, Saltatio Mortis, Tribulation, Triptykon

13 Draconian, My Dying Bride, Vader

12 Abbath, Dismember, Gamma Ray, Harakiri for the Sky, In Flames, Jinjer, November's Doom, Power Trip, The Crown, Trollfest

11 Amaranthe, Arch Enemy, Batushka, Brymir, Einherjer, Meshuggah, Myrkur, Satyricon, Sonata Arctica, Swallow The Sun, Tankard

10 Ahab, Ancient Bards, Decapitated, Mastodon, Municipal Waste, Wolves in the Throne Room
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:35 pm

Phoenix wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:15 pm From this list, I am very excited by:
    Insomnium, Omnium Gatherum, Gojira, Katatonia, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, Soilwork, Allegaeon, Chthonic,

Somewhat excited by:
    Amon Amarth, Aeternam, Children of Bodom, Avantasia, Melechesh, November's Doom, Trollfest

And, would go to see but get to see on a fairly steady basis:
    Amorphis, Sabaton
    Surprised to not see Be’lakor on your list! I thought you had gotten more into them once you went and checked out their older material. Of Breath and Bone is def top of the line melodeath.
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402
    70k 2020: Cabin 9220
    70k 2023: Cabin 1704
    70k 2024: Cabin 1688

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:58 pm

Speaking of comparing last year's wishlist to this one as Godflesh was, one thing that is most interesting about the very top requests, is the significant fall in requests for DIMMU.

Last year they were second, on 57 requests, second only to Amon Amarth on 77.

While AA are up close to last year's figure already in 2020 votes (70), Dimmu are waaaaaay less, on 'only' 28 requests and in 14th place.

I also always giggle inwardly when I see MOONSPELL and MOONSORROW on the same or almost the same number of requests :P I know its totally not the case but it makes me think people are going "which one is it I like again? Moonspell? Or Moonsorrow? Meh not sure I'll just request both to be safe".

:P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:49 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:58 pm Speaking of comparing last year's wishlist to this one as Godflesh was, one thing that is most interesting about the very top requests, is the significant fall in requests for DIMMU.

While AA are up close to last year's figure already in 2020 votes (70), Dimmu are waaaaaay less, on 'only' 28 requests and in 14th place.

I also always giggle inwardly when I see MOONSPELL and MOONSORROW on the same or almost the same number of requests :P I know its totally not the case but it makes me think people are going "which one is it I like again? Moonspell? Or Moonsorrow? Meh not sure I'll just request both to be safe".

New wishlist:
    GODFLESH
    FLESHGOD APOCALYPSE
    GOD DETHRONED
    ENTHRONED
    SUICIDAL TENDENCIES
    SUICIDAL ANGELS
    NECRONOMICON
    NECRONOMICON
    NECRONOMICON
    MAYHEM
    MAYHEM
    MAYHEM
    MAYHEM
    MAYHEM

We did get two NECRONOMICON on Barge, I believe.
    There are 14 MAYHEM on Metal Archives, including 4 from USA, 3 from Germany and 2 from Italy.
    Ethrivas
    Chief Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:05 am

cowboy71 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:58 pm I also always giggle inwardly when I see MOONSPELL and MOONSORROW on the same or almost the same number of requests :P I know its totally not the case but it makes me think people are going "which one is it I like again? Moonspell? Or Moonsorrow? Meh not sure I'll just request both to be safe".

What number is Moonshade? :)
    Wishlist 2025:1914-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aeternam-/-AETHERIAN-/-AGATHODAIMON-/-ALESTORM-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMORPHIS-/-ANAAL.NATHRAKH-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Avatar-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-BLACKBRAID-/-BRYMIR-/-CLOAK-/-Cryptosis-/-Dååth-/-Dark.Oath-/-DESTINITY-/-DIMMU.BORGIR-/-Ensiferum-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Finntroll-/-Foretoken-/-Gaerea-/-GROZA-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ignea-/-IMMORTAL-/-In.Aphelion-/-Kalmah-/-Kanonenfieber-/-King.of.Asgard-/-KVAEN-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-MELECHESH-/-Mezarkabul(Pentagram)-/-MGŁA-/-MOONSHADE-/-MÖRK.GRYNING-/-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-/-Necrophobic-/-NETHERBIRD-/-Orbit.Culture-/-OUROBOROS-/-PERPETUAL.NIGHT-/-PSYCROPTIC-/-Rhapsody(Turilli-Lione)-/-SATYRICON-/-SHADE.EMPIRE-/-SHYLMAGOGHNAR-/-SODOMISERY-/-STORTREGN-/-Stratovarius-/-SYLOSIS-/-Testament-/-THE.COMMITTEE-/-THE.CROWN-/-THE.SEER-/-THE.SPIRIT-/-THULCANDRA-/-Tryglav-/-TRIBULATION-/-Trivium-/-Turisas-/-Ulfven-/-Unanimated-/-VREID-/-Warbringer-/-Whispered-/-Wintersun-/-WORMWITCH-/-WORMWOOD-/-Zornheym
    2018, 2019, 2020, 2024: Survivor
    2023: Skip year
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:14 am

cowboy71 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:58 pm Speaking of comparing last year's wishlist to this one as Godflesh was, one thing that is most interesting about the very top requests, is the significant fall in requests for DIMMU.

It is probably due to Dimmu releasing a sub-par album in 2018 & doing a lot of touring last year. People got a chance to see them at other shows/fests in mid/late 2018 after they had requested them for 70K2019.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:00 pm

Aephanemer
    Venom Prison
    Devour The Fetus
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • MetalDryad
    Wiper

by MetalDryad » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:25 pm

I wanted to get my wishlist for Round X posted... I meant to do this awhile ago but kept getting distracted! :death:

Blind Guardian (PLEASE!!!!)
    Ghost Ship Octavius (they were on in 2017 and awesome!)
    Hammerfall
    DragonForce
    Uriah Heep
    Saxon
    Section A
    DeadIron (from Cleveland, Ohio--they played Wacken a few years ago)
    Ravenous (from Canada, Rav is a regular cruiser and the music is good)
    Uli Jon Roth
    Symphony X
    Dream Theater
    Helloween
    Lita Ford
    Krokus
    Savatage
    Leatherwolf
    Fates Warning
    3 Inches of Blood (currently inactive, perhaps a reunion?)
    Iron Maiden (I can dream)
    Manowar
    Nightwish
    Opeth
    Serenity (they were on in 2017 and another awesome band)
    Virgin Steele
    Racer X
    Crimson Glory
    3 Doors Down
    Danzig
    Avenged Sevenfold
    Bauhaus
    The Cult
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:59 pm

Godflesh wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:49 pm [
    New wishlist:
    GODFLESH
    FLESHGOD APOCALYPSE
    GOD DETHRONED
    ENTHRONED
    SUICIDAL TENDENCIES
    SUICIDAL ANGELS
    NECRONOMICON
    NECRONOMICON
    NECRONOMICON
    MAYHEM
    MAYHEM
    MAYHEM
    MAYHEM
    MAYHEM

We did get two NECRONOMICON on Barge, I believe.
    There are 14 MAYHEM on Metal Archives, including 4 from USA, 3 from Germany and 2 from Italy.
    So, which 5 of the 14 Mayhems are you requesting here? :lol:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:03 pm

Downvod wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:35 pm Surprised to not see Be’lakor on your list! I thought you had gotten more into them once you went and checked out their older material. Of Breath and Bone is def top of the line melodeath.
    Probably should have been on the list, really. I think I was confusing them with another band that is in studio/not currently active.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:45 pm

Razor Ramon wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:00 pm Aephanemer
    Venom Prison
    Devour The Fetus
    If I were Andy, I would pick from your wishlist:
    AUTUMNAL
    BOWEL FUCK
    IN THE WOODS
    BEFORE THE DAWN

With special guests: MINUS THE BEAR :lol:
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:47 pm

Adding to my previous wish-list:

Aephanemer
    Aether Realm
    Alien Weaponry (NZ)
    Be'lakor
    Chthonic
    Chthe'ilist
    Eneferens
    Evergrey
    Irreversible Mechanism
    Paladin (Atl. power metal)
    Panopticon
    Rivers of Nihil
    Sadistic Ritual (Atl. death)
    Saltatio Mortis
    Sigh (since they're actually playing the U.S. later this year)
    Spectria (Atl. prog-tech death)
    Summoning
    Tomb Mold
    Tomarum (Atl. black metal)
    Tribulation
    Vale of Pnath
    Valhalore
    Vimur (Atl. death)
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:51 pm

Agent Steel
    Amon Amarth
    Blackguard
    Blind Guardian
    Circle II Circle
    Dark Tranquillity
    Death Angel
    Destruction
    DuskMachine
    Epica
    Exodus
    Fear Factory
    Finntroll
    Forbidden
    Gamma Ray
    Iced Earth
    Korpiklaani
    Malevolent Creation
    Marduk
    Moonspell
    Sabaton
    Saxon
    Sonata Arctica
    Stratovarius
    Swashbuckle
    Testament
    Trouble
    Uli Jon Roth
    Unleashed
    Voivoid
    Witchburner

Royal Hunt
    Ten
    Dimmu Borgir
    Night Flight Orchestra
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived
    2023 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:32 pm

Phoenix wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:03 pm
    Downvod wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:35 pm Surprised to not see Be’lakor on your list! I thought you had gotten more into them once you went and checked out their older material. Of Breath and Bone is def top of the line melodeath.
    Probably should have been on the list, really. I think I was confusing them with another band that is in studio/not currently active.
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:41 am

cegr80 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:32 pm
    Phoenix wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:03 pm
    I asked them about the boat in a private message at some point last year. They responded 'Hopefully in the next year or two!'
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402
    70k 2020: Cabin 9220
    70k 2023: Cabin 1704
    70k 2024: Cabin 1688

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:27 pm

Lala wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:51 pm Royal Hunt
    yes indeed! :cheers:
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • Disco
    Midshipman

by Disco » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:31 am

cowboy71 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:58 pm I also always giggle inwardly when I see MOONSPELL and MOONSORROW on the same or almost the same number of requests :P I know its totally not the case but it makes me think people are going "which one is it I like again? Moonspell? Or Moonsorrow? Meh not sure I'll just request both to be safe".

I opened for Moonspell so no confusion for me. And if they do get booked that's a guarantee I won't be going. :P
    Melloboat - 2008
    70k Tons - 2011
    70k Tons - 2013
    70k Tons - 2018
  • Thyrfing
    Oiler

by Thyrfing » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:48 am

Amon Amarth
    Behemoth
    Be’lakor
    Blood oath
    Dark tranquillity
    Drudkh
    Edguy
    Harakiri for the sky
    Heathen foray
    Hypocrisy
    Immortal
    Iskald
    Kreator
    LIK
    Marduk
    Melechesh
    Myrkur
    Månegarm
    Nazghor 
    Necrophobic 
    Nervosa
    Nordjevel
    Primordial
    Rotting christ
    Septicflesh
    Thyrfing
    Triptykon 
    Unleashed
    Vanhelgd
    Wormwood
    2015 2016
    2017 2018
    2019 2020
  • wolf
    Wiper

by wolf » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:05 pm

With time slipping by I figure I should post my list before I totally forget for 2020.

Amon Amarth
    Skalmold
    Insomnium
    Rotting Christ
    Amorphis
    Orden Ogan
    Haggard
    Blind Guardian
    Uli Jon Roth
    Wolfheart
    Sabaton
    Seven Spires
    Septicflesh
    Apocalyptica
    Powerwolf
    Leo Moracchioli
    Nothgard
    Universum
    Disarmonia Mundi
    Parkway Drive
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:00 pm

Minor update

Latest entries put us up to 130 individuals now, 4,915 requests in total, 1,424 unique acts requested.

Going down to 10 or more now gives us the top 107 - won't be long before I have to drop the 10!

One newbie (RAVENOUS) and two repeats sneaking in, therefore the weighting is now in favour of repeats 68 to 39.

72 Amon Amarth

46 Alestorm, Blind Guardian

45 Amorphis

37 Be'lakor

35 Insomnium, Sabaton

33 Iced Earth

32 Gojira

31 Powerwolf, Rotting Christ

30 Wintersun

29 Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir

28 Dark Tranquillity, Emperor

25 Borknagar, Candlemass, Turisas

24 Epica, Finntroll, Nightwish, Opeth

23 Dragonforce, Moonspell, Omnium Gatherum, Wolfheart

22 Demons & Wizards, Edguy, Hypocrisy

21 Avantasia, Children of Bodom, Hammerfall, Kreator, Mgla, Moonsorrow, Stratovarius

20 Death Angel, Helloween, Katatonia, Orden Ogan, Testament

19 At The Gates, Beast in Black, Equilibrium, Lacuna Coil

18 Aether Realm, King Diamond, Korpiklaani, Primordial, Soilwork

17 Allegaeon, Battle Beast, Chthonic, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, Melechesh, Symphony X

16 Aeternam, Devin Townsend, Enslaved, Ihsahn, Orphaned Land, Septicflesh, Therion, Within Temptation

15 Anaal Nathrakh, Carcass, Dalriada, Immortal, Saltatio Mortis, Tribulation, Triptykon

14 Carach Angren, Myrath

13 Draconian, Gamma Ray, Harakiri for the Sky, My Dying Bride, Vader

12 Abbath, Dismember, In Flames, Jinjer, Myrkur, November's Doom, Power Trip, Sonata Arctica, The Crown, Trollfest

11 Amaranthe, Arch Enemy, Batushka, Brymir, Einherjer, Meshuggah, Satyricon, Swallow The Sun, Tankard

10 Ahab, Ancient Bards, Decapitated, Manegarm, Mastodon, Municipal Waste, Ravenous, Serenity, Wolves in the Throne Room
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • wolf
    Wiper

by wolf » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:57 am

UPDATE: sorry, this was a repost! I was on 'moderator approval required' status since this is a new account, and I thought the first post didn't go through.

I better post my list now before I forget completely
    Amon Amarth
    Amorphis
    Apocalyptica
    Blind Guardian
    Disarmonia Mundi
    Haggard
    Insomnium
    Leo Moracchioli
    Nothgard
    Orden Ogan
    Parkway Drive
    Powerwolf
    Rotting Christ
    Sabaton
    Septicflesh
    Seven Spires
    Skalmold
    Uli Jon Roth
    Universum
    Wolfheart
    Last edited by wolf on Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply 708 posts