Post Reply 9 posts Page 1 of 1
Who's keeping the Iron Throne?
    cegr80
    Ensign

Who's keeping the Iron Throne?

by cegr80 » Wed May 15, 2019 11:29 am

So.... in light of next Sunday's series finale, who do you think or who do you want to be the ruler of the Seven Kingdoms?
    2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Survivor
    2021 Wishlist:
    1349|A.Pale.Horse.Named.Death|Aephanemer|Akercocke|Alkaloid|Arcturus|Augury|Avatar|Avslut|Be'lakor|Belzebubs|Black.Crown.Initiate|Borknagar|Carpathian.Forest|Chthonic|Dark.Fortress|Darkthrone|Deicide|Dethklok|Diablo.Swing.Orchestra|Dimmu.Borgir|Dødheimsgard|Edguy|Finsterforst|First.Fragment|Galaktikon|Gamma.Ray|Helmet|Inferi|Irreversible.Mechanism|Kaoteon|Keep.Of.Kalessin|Lillake|Loch.Vostok|Melechesh|Mgła|Micawber|Moonshade|My.Dying.Bride|Nightwish|Nocny.Kochanek|Novembre|Old.Man's.Child|Pallbearer|Pyrexia|Sarke|Satyricon|Schammasch|Scour|Shape.The.Above|Shining(Nor)|Slugdge|Sulphur.Aeon|The.Kovenant|Tomb.Mold|Triptykon|Tryglav|Turisas|Uada|Ulver|Virvum|Wardehns|Watain|Wind.Rose
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Who's keeping the Iron Throne?

by mbob » Wed May 15, 2019 1:01 pm

cegr80 wrote:
    Wed May 15, 2019 11:29 am
    So.... in light of next Sunday's series finale, who do you think or who do you want to be the ruler of the Seven Kingdoms?
    Brienne of Tarth's unborn Lannister son!
    2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - Late booking and terrible dates kept me away.
    2021- What might the future hold?
    cegr80
    Ensign

by cegr80 » Wed May 15, 2019 3:56 pm

mbob wrote:
    Wed May 15, 2019 1:01 pm
    The product of the one-knight stand? :lol:
    2021 Wishlist:
    1349|A.Pale.Horse.Named.Death|Aephanemer|Akercocke|Alkaloid|Arcturus|Augury|Avatar|Avslut|Be'lakor|Belzebubs|Black.Crown.Initiate|Borknagar|Carpathian.Forest|Chthonic|Dark.Fortress|Darkthrone|Deicide|Dethklok|Diablo.Swing.Orchestra|Dimmu.Borgir|Dødheimsgard|Edguy|Finsterforst|First.Fragment|Galaktikon|Gamma.Ray|Helmet|Inferi|Irreversible.Mechanism|Kaoteon|Keep.Of.Kalessin|Lillake|Loch.Vostok|Melechesh|Mgła|Micawber|Moonshade|My.Dying.Bride|Nightwish|Nocny.Kochanek|Novembre|Old.Man's.Child|Pallbearer|Pyrexia|Sarke|Satyricon|Schammasch|Scour|Shape.The.Above|Shining(Nor)|Slugdge|Sulphur.Aeon|The.Kovenant|Tomb.Mold|Triptykon|Tryglav|Turisas|Uada|Ulver|Virvum|Wardehns|Watain|Wind.Rose
  • Donutsauce
    Crewman

by Donutsauce » Thu May 16, 2019 9:20 pm

cegr80 wrote:
    Wed May 15, 2019 3:56 pm
    mbob wrote:
    Wed May 15, 2019 1:01 pm
    The product of the one-knight stand? :lol:
    Stealing! Will have to work this joke in somehow this Sunday.

If you haven't seen the For Whom the Bell Tolls thing, well, here it is. Not a huge fan of these things but it did work pretty well.
    *SPOILER ALERT*
    https://youtu.be/QCHlCiB98N4
    cegr80
    Ensign

by cegr80 » Mon May 20, 2019 8:21 am

Long live Bran The Broken, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Six Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm

2021 Wishlist:
    cegr80
    Ensign

by cegr80 » Thu May 23, 2019 9:34 am

The correct answer to this thread question would be no one, of course. Mainly because of this majestic creature's action:

2021 Wishlist:
  • Donutsauce
    Crewman

by Donutsauce » Thu May 23, 2019 2:10 pm

cegr80 wrote:
    Thu May 23, 2019 9:34 am
    The correct answer to this thread question would be no one, of course. Mainly because of this majestic creature's action:

A good point and made me realize Bran would have had to transfer to it, unless they threw some seriously epic wheels on there.

I suppose his wheelchair is the throne now?
    Symbolic that the crown has become more mobile via consensus among a few leaders instead of bloodline now?
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon May 27, 2019 5:44 pm

That Great Council scene was such a fucking mess. As were many things this season. :evil:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    cegr80
    Ensign

by cegr80 » Fri May 31, 2019 12:47 pm

Granted it was not one of the best seasons but I do not complain too much, for I enjoyed most of it
    2021 Wishlist:
Post Reply 9 posts Page 1 of 1