Post Reply 224 posts
2020 Rumors and Predictions
    jodionline
    Ensign

Re: 2020 Rumors and Predictions

by jodionline » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:39 am

https://youtu.be/rCNlPUHjGnI

But you cannot compare it with Borknagar. Sorry.
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:20 pm

Sgt. B wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:54 pm
    DrinkMoxie wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:25 am
    cowboy71 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:50 pm
    4th most requested band that has yet to play 70k. They would be a popular addition!
    not until I can return
    Once it is 100% certain that you cannot go in 2020, a Borknagar appearance will be confirmed.
    You can pretty much rest assured I cannot go
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:13 pm

Make it extra special bring on Dimmu Borgir !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :death:
    Zed3
    Petty Officer

by Zed3 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:15 am

Maybe just a coincidence but GloryHammer starts the second leg of their european tour on january 17th, just in time for Chris Bowes to come back from 70k 2020 where he'll be with Alestorm :cheers:
    2017: Survivor - 2024: hoping I'll be back onboard

Wishlist 2024:
    ...And.Oceans-/-Aephanemer-/-Aeternam-/-Aether.Realm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animalize-/-Avatarium-/-Be'lakor-/-Belzebubs-/-Bloodywood-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Brymir-/-Bucovina-/-Dawn.of.Solace-/-Destinity-/-Dirty.Shirt-/-Diviner-/-Dordeduh-/-Equilibrium-/-Eternal.Champion-/-Frozen.Crown-/-Frozen.Dawn-/-Fvneral.Fvkk-/-Ghoultown-/-High.Command-/-Immortal-/-In.Mourning-/-Kalmah-/-Konvent-/-Lagerstein-/-Majestica-/-Mantar-/-Moonspell-/-Municipal.Waste-/-Myrkur-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Necrophobic-/-Nestor-/-Night.Demon-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Paladin.(atl)-/-Paradise.Lost-/-Serenity-/-Significant.Point-/-Steelbourne-/-Stormkeep-/-Tankard-/-The.Halo.Effect-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Therapy?-/-Therion-/-Tower.(nyc)-/-Undrask-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Wilderun-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wizdoom-/-Xaon
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:26 am

Zed3 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:15 am Maybe just a coincidence but GloryHammer starts the second leg of their european tour on january 17th, just in time for Chris Bowes to come back from 70k 2020 where he'll be with Alestorm :cheers:
    I'll pass. I don't like either of them.
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:37 am

Godflesh wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:51 pm UMC just confirmed on FB that it’s the Indy once again, which is free for those dates (regular cruise on the 11th).
    So Ft Lauderdale again.
    i wonder what happens on the ship on jan 6th when 70k begins on the 7th.
    maybe the Pooldeck is built on that day when the Indy lies in the harbour.
    not usual that there is a one day break on a cruiseship......
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived
    2023 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:03 am

Lala wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:37 am
    Godflesh wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:51 pm UMC just confirmed on FB that it’s the Indy once again, which is free for those dates (regular cruise on the 11th).
    So Ft Lauderdale again.
    The Indy comes back from its previous cruise on the 7th.
    No rest for the wicked...
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:16 pm

Godflesh wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:03 am
    Lala wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:37 am
    So Ft Lauderdale again.
    The Indy comes back from its previous cruise on the 7th.
    No rest for the wicked...
    Oh. there are some changes. when i looked first there was a cruise from jan 2nd to jan 6th......
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived
    2023 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
  • serveandvolley
    Wiper

by serveandvolley » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:33 pm

Zed3 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:15 am Maybe just a coincidence but GloryHammer starts the second leg of their european tour on january 17th, just in time for Chris Bowes to come back from 70k 2020 where he'll be with Alestorm :cheers:
    He hasn't been playing in Gloryhammer on tour for a while now, they have a touring keyboardist, Myk Barber.
    Festivals Big and Small:
    2012: Amphi Festival, MPS Köln
    2013: Triton Fest
    2014: Sabaton Open Air
    2015: M'era Luna
    2017: 70,000 Tons of Metal, Rockharz Open Air, MPS Weil am Rhein
    2018: Wacken, M'era Luna
    2019: Wacken Winter Nights
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri May 31, 2019 2:16 pm

Equilibrium start a European tour with Lords of the Lost, Oceans, and Nailed to Obscurity on January 17th.

Plenty of time for any of those bands to have a couple of 'warm up' shows on 70K :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:19 pm

Sailors!
    Aloha!

I have been wondering, this being the 10th anniversary cruise, what 'special' sets will we get and by what band (s).
    * 30yrs anniversary album sets. 1990 albums. Maybe....
    * A one off show, of some kind, but, by what band?
    * 25th anniversary album sets. 1995 albums. Maybe...
    * Tom G Warrior is putting a Hellhammer show/tour together this European summer. It made me think, what else could there be?
    I hardly reckon we'll see Tom/Hellhammer on the boat, but, what band could we get that is a one-off like that?
    * Sepultura and Max? Doubt it...
    * A re-united Entombed -Left Hand Path set? (doubt it)
    But this is where my thinking is heading down.
    I can't wait to see some band announcements aleady! Aren't we all!

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:27 am

Entombed (not Entombed L.G.) is not that far fetched. They (Nicke, Uffe and Alex) have played shows for, what, three years now. Would most definitely be an amazing announcement.

How about Ayreon?
    The Gathering with Anneke (Mandylion 25th anniversary show!)? Better yet, The Gathering with Anneke and Silje, and bring Silje's old band Octavia Sperati as well. And Vuur too, so Anneke can do eight shows on the boat (Two solo, two TG, two Vuur and two Ayreon shows). :lol:

And even if it will not happen (for the cruise at least), I'm still hoping for a Hail of Bullets reunion.
    What else? Dismember is doing two shows in Stockholm in October.

Andy should get Amaran to do the cruise. I hear they're somewhat activating again too.
    Wasn't there talks of a Sirrah reunion at some point?
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:06 am

Memnoch wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:27 amHow about Ayreon?
    It is widely known that Arjen is unfortunately some sort of hermit. Although he has been showing up in public more often in the past 3 years with all these Ayreon special shows in Tilburg. Somehow I see it extremely difficult that he would show up on the boat - or on any boat at all for that matter
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:56 pm

Memnoch wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:27 am Entombed (not Entombed L.G.) is not that far fetched. They (Nicke, Uffe and Alex) have played shows for, what, three years now. Would most definitely be an amazing announcement.
    Yep, especially if it were a semi-exclusive or a one-off.
    How about Ayreon?
    I still regard this as the nearly-impossible dream. It's hard to get Arjen to travel and the logistics behind a "true" Ayreon show would be daunting indeed. (We looked into doing this at ProgPower USA many years ago and...let's just say that it would have been prohibitively expensive even back then.)

Still, I never thought Therion would ever tour the States and hey presto, there they were, thanks in part to PPUSA and my sponsorship there.
    The Gathering with Anneke (Mandylion 25th anniversary show!)? Better yet, The Gathering with Anneke and Silje, and bring Silje's old band Octavia Sperati as well. And Vuur too, so Anneke can do eight shows on the boat (Two solo, two TG, two Vuur and two Ayreon shows). :lol:
    Plus guesting with Devin Townsend, makes ten shows on the boat. --And Anneke would probably be okay with that, too; she's pretty awesome and down-to-earth. :lol:
    (More seriously, I could see her doing four shows, maybe two solo and two with Something or Somebody Else.)
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:47 pm

cegr80 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:06 am
    Memnoch wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:27 amHow about Ayreon?
    It is widely known that Arjen is unfortunately some sort of hermit. Although he has been showing up in public more often in the past 3 years with all these Ayreon special shows in Tilburg. Somehow I see it extremely difficult that he would show up on the boat - or on any boat at all for that matter
    Yeah, I know. As much as I want to see Ayreon on the pool deck, I know it won't happen. :cry:

Well, since we're getting Anneke onbroad, Amorphis could come on as well and do two special sets:
    - Magic and Mayhem special (tour of 2010) with Tomi(s) and Pasi as vocalists
    - Queen of Time special (which they're doing this summer) with Anneke (and Tomi, obviously)
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    praey
    Oiler

by praey » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:55 am

I'd be pretty surprised if Archspire didn't get added. They're king shit right now. Nothing solid to go off but they've never been on before and would fill the tech death niche nicely.
    Survivor 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:44 pm

Dethklok announced their first live show in 5 years. Can we interpret this as a comeback? Are they gonna play more shows? But more important, will Andy book them for Round X?
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:31 pm

cegr80 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:44 pm Dethklok announced their first live show in 5 years. Can we interpret this as a comeback? Are they gonna play more shows? But more important, will Andy book them for Round X?
    The live show is for an Adult Swim festival. Adult Swim owns the rights to the Dehtklok name. I guess it depends on what kind of deal was worked out if there are future shows.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:00 pm

Sgt. B wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:31 pmI guess it depends on what kind of deal was worked out if there are future shows.
    I already tweeted Brendon Small asking about future plans but alas, no response
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:54 pm

I think SACRED REICH and DARK ANGEL are good candidates, since they’re back on tour.
    Hoping for VIO-LENCE as well.
    If you add the long-requested POWER TRIP, that should satisfy most of the thrash fans.
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:53 pm

praey wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:55 am I'd be pretty surprised if Archspire didn't get added. They're king shit right now. Nothing solid to go off but they've never been on before and would fill the tech death niche nicely.
    I’d be super happy if Archspire were added this year. :D
    As for a tech death rumor, Origin will most likely be back on. I asked Jason, their lead singer, at a show in Chicago. He said they were asked last minute for 2019 but they couldn’t make it. So they booked them for 2020.
    2012 - 2020 Survivor
    2023 - Booked!
  • Donutsauce
    Crewman

by Donutsauce » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:12 pm

I heard there's gonna be a duck onbroad.
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:13 am

The headliner will be Metallica with Lady Gaga! Thanks, Andy :mrgreen:
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:35 am

meshuggah wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:13 am The headliner will be Metallica with Lady Gaga! Thanks, Andy :mrgreen:
    At this point, I'd almost rather see Lady Gaga. :lol:

"Sailors! Metallica will perform their album Lulu in its entirety!" :P
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:24 pm

Donutsauce wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:12 pm I heard there's gonna be a duck onbroad.
    I hope it's this one!

2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:41 am

With the 70k telling us every few days they'll be a Heavy Montreal - I wonder if any of those bands on that festival, will be on the boat. Have a look at the list.
    One that stood out, is Devin Townsend.
    He recently stated that he will be performing SYL songs on tour in 2020.
    Where? When?
    The boat?

Could it be?

Will the Skip even ask Devy?

The boat could be a great place for him with that whole get up and jam on International Waters thing.
    The whole improv things gets him going!

So....
    http://www.heavy-metal.it/devin-townsen ... 2020-tour/

Curious.

I'd be most impressed with that announcement.

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:09 am

Cardest wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:41 am With the 70k telling us every few days they'll be a Heavy Montreal - I wonder if any of those bands on that festival, will be on the boat. Have a look at the list.
    Where? When?
    The boat?

Could it be?

The boat could be a great place for him with that whole get up and jam on International Waters thing.

So....

Curious.

I thought I remember someone on here saying something about him being asked to play 70k but not being able to due to having conflicting studio time booked. I think it was at ProgPower. Can someone verify this?
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:45 am

Jotunheimr wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:24 pm
    Donutsauce wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:12 pm I heard there's gonna be a duck onbroad.
    I hope it's this one!

Which one? I see 2 ducks in the picture. :lol:
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:40 pm

Jotunheimr wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:09 am
    Cardest wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:41 am With the 70k telling us every few days they'll be a Heavy Montreal - I wonder if any of those bands on that festival, will be on the boat. Have a look at the list.
    Where? When?
    The boat?

Could it be?

So....

Curious.

I thought I remember someone on here saying something about him being asked to play 70k but not being able to due to having conflicting studio time booked. I think it was at ProgPower. Can someone verify this?
    I'm trying to remember now if that could have been me. I might have asked him after his show here a while back (Georgia Theater in Athens, GA).
    Any road, it would be awesome if he were finally onbroad. :beerbang:
    2025 Wishlist:
    Amalu
    Chief Petty Officer

by Amalu » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:18 am

Phoenix wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:21 pm
    So Ft Lauderdale again.

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/cruis ... de_ID=true
    Interesting. A forumite was talking to security and it sounded very much like a bigger boat was on the horizon. Where's the post where they confirm it?
    Yeah, that's was me taking to the security guy. I guess they know about as much as we do. Apparently they have been hired for a multiple year contract and where told to be prepared for a bigger ship as well.

I sure hope they will keep it "small" for the time being. Blowing the size up will not necessarily make it better.
    Amalu
    Chief Petty Officer

by Amalu » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:28 am

Pellaz wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:35 am
    meshuggah wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:13 am The headliner will be Metallica with Lady Gaga! Thanks, Andy :mrgreen:
    "Sailors! Metallica will perform their album Lulu in its entirety!" :P
    That's one way of having Metallica onbroad (yes, that's the correct spelling!) without having an overcrowded venue. :mrgreen:
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:13 pm

Wow, I remember when 70000 likes on the FB page was an achievement, now it’s at 165000!
    The cruise definitely got bigger in the last few years.
  • DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:56 am

Please tell me this can happen! Been listening to so much Devin Townsend recently. Would be too rad for words on the boat.
    Jotunheimr wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:09 am
    Where? When?
    The boat?

Could it be?

So....

Curious.

Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    jeyrow
    Petty Officer

by jeyrow » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:50 pm

Cemican just said they contacted them at Hellfest to take them into account. There are negotiations
    They played at Hellfest and Wacken the last week

https://www.facebook.com/CemicanMex/vid ... 953086793/
    70000Tons - 2015 - 7307
    70000Tons - 2016 - 7531
    70000Tons - 2017 - 6231
    70000Tons - 2018 - No
    70000Tons - 2019 - 6131
    70000Tons - 2020 - No
    Amalu
    Chief Petty Officer

by Amalu » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:36 am

jeyrow wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:50 pm Cemican just said they contacted them at Hellfest to take them into account. There are negotiations
    They played at Hellfest and Wacken the last week

https://www.facebook.com/CemicanMex/vid ... 953086793/
    Cemican has also been announced for Wacken 2020 already.
    Danny24601
    Petty Officer

by Danny24601 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:35 am

Epica just announced a short run of NA dates with a suspicious gap between January 5th and January 12th........

I give them 90%+ chance of being on 70k next year.
    Seventh.Wonder/Theocracy/The.Night.Flight.Orchestra/Draconian/My.Dying.Bride/Primordial/Turisas/Katatonia/Swallow.the.Sun/Eluveitie/Seven.Spires/Tyr/Soilwork/Helloween/Countless.Skies/Anaal.Nathrakh/Frozen.Crown/Sonata.Arctica/Powerwolf/Blind.Guardian/Avantasia/Within.Temptation/Aephanemer/Serenity/Saturnus/Moonspell/Scardust/The.Halo.Effect/Sabaton/Noumena/Sojourner/Dragony/Omnium.Gatherum/Soen/Paradise.Lost/Shape.of.Despair/Hamferd/Aether.Realm/Brothers.of.Metal/Dawn.of.Solace/Tribulation/Twilight.Force/Be'lakor/Wilderun/Beast.in.Black/Ensiferum/Serenity.in.Murder/Dimmu.Borgir/Amon.Amarth/Visigoth/Satyricon/Cradle.of.Filth/Unleash.the.Archers/Moonsorrow/Epica
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:33 pm

Danny24601 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:35 am Epica just announced a short run of NA dates with a suspicious gap between January 5th and January 12th........

I say 100%. They have just (pretty much) confirmed it by replying to my comment. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Further evidence.. it's both Design Your Universe and 70K's 10th anniversary AND Epica were one of the first 11 or so bands that were announced for the very first cruise in 2011, so it stands to reason that they and a lot of the other maiden voyage bands will be returning for 2020.
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:46 pm

Evican wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:33 pm
    Danny24601 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:35 am Epica just announced a short run of NA dates with a suspicious gap between January 5th and January 12th........

I say 100%. They have just (pretty much) confirmed it by replying to my comment. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Further evidence.. it's both Design Your Universe and 70K's 10th anniversary AND Epica were one of the first 11 or so bands that were announced for the very first cruise in 2011, so it stands to reason that they and a lot of the other maiden voyage bands will be returning for 2020.
    THIS!!! :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:49 pm

I noticed we don't have a combined 'catch all' post. Feel free to add!

I'll start!

EPICA - 70k-sized hole in their USA tour-dates
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:04 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:49 pm I noticed we don't have a combined 'catch all' post. Feel free to add!

I'll start!

EPICA - 70k-sized hole in their USA tour-dates
    STATSMAN to the rescue!

Also..
    At The Gates - reliable source that I cannot name.
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black