Post Reply 52 posts
SOON
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

SOON

by acidbasement » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:56 pm

Just fuckin' with you all. :cool:

Also, hey Andy, start a thread called "SOON". I just did it to show you how.

Do it today and I'll buy Jess a drink.
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

Re: SOON

by Phoenix » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:07 pm

acidbasement wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:56 pm Do it today and I'll buy Jess a drink.
    This has been a proven strategy in the past :lol:

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    PotatoPotahto
    Petty Officer

by PotatoPotahto » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:24 pm

You made me jump out of my chair at work and now I look like an idiot lmao.
    Give me Behemoth and I'll be ecstatic
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:35 pm

Goddammit, acidbasement! :cry:
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:36 pm

SoooOOOoooOOOoooOOOooooOOOOOOoooOOOOooooon.

-ish.
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    Tiki108
    Petty Officer

by Tiki108 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:59 pm

70K: 2014, 2020
    MDF: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
    Summer Breeze: 2014, 2015
    Party.San: 2015
    ProgPower: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
    Trveheim: 2018

2024_Wishlist:

Probably skipping again :cry:
      Mr.Kito
      Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:08 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
      2024 Wishlist: Accept-Ad.Infinitum-After.Forever-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-Amorphis-Angra-Angus.McSix-Ankor-Annihilator-Arch.Enemy-Brainstorm-Bruce.Dickinson-Body.Count-Cradle.Of.Filth-Crypta-Chaoseum-Cynic-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-Deathless.Legacy-Deathstars-Destruction-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Equilibrium-Epica-Evergrey-Feuerschwanz-Final.Disaster-Frog.Leap-Grand.Magus-Gotthard-How.We.End-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Insomnium-James.LaBrie-Jinjer-KKs.Priest-Kontrust-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Lacuna.Coil-Lords.Of.The.Lost-Megara-Mors.Principium.Est-Myrath-Nailbomb-Nanowar.Of.Steel-Nervosa-Nightwish-Onslaught-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Psychostick-Queensryche-Rammstein-Raven.Black-Rotting.Christ-Reclaim.The.Silence-Sabaton-Saltatio.Mortis-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Seven.Kingdoms-Solution.45-Slashy.Sue-Soilwork-Splintered.Halo-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-The.Dark.Side.Of.The.Moon-The.Halo.Effect-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Wind.Rose-Within.Temptation
      2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
      2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2023- :(
      2021, 2022- F### CORONAVIRUS
      2024 - BOOKED!! :shred:
      cowboy71
      Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:29 pm

Moving into Friday afternoon/evening in Vancouver, which historically is one of the most common time periods for announcements.

Kinda given up giving a shit though, to be honest! I'm about to go out and spend some of my 70K money on a Nintendo Switch :P
      Upcoming Gigs:
      -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
      2025 Wishlist
      Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
      Gratch
      Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:47 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:29 pm Kinda given up giving a shit though, to be honest! I'm about to go out and spend some of my 70K money on a Nintendo Switch :P
      Good choice, I love my Switch.

Been playing Astral Blades (sci-fi action game) and Fell Seal (tactical RPG) this week, both are fantastic.
      Survivor 2016/17/18/19/20

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
      Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
      Jaimie38
      Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:05 am

I was in the airport in Montreal this week and saw a book called Soonish...........

:beerwink:
      9 Time Vet.
      Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
      DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
      TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    • Phoenix
      Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:18 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:29 pm Moving into Friday afternoon/evening in Vancouver, which historically is one of the most common time periods for announcements.

Kinda given up giving a shit though, to be honest! I'm about to go out and spend some of my 70K money on a Nintendo Switch :P
      I've been playing Fire Emblem Three Houses on mine... it's fun

Survivor:
      Out for 2023
      Gratch
      Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:55 pm

Phoenix wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:18 pm
      cowboy71 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:29 pm Moving into Friday afternoon/evening in Vancouver, which historically is one of the most common time periods for announcements.

That one didn’t click with me, for some reason. Couldn’t really wrap wrap my head around all the different advancement mechanics.

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
      Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
      cegr80
      Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:58 pm

Y'all talking about Nintendo Switch and I never got out of the classic 8-bit NES (best of all imo)
      2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
      Tiki108
      Petty Officer

by Tiki108 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:20 pm

cegr80 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:58 pm Y'all talking about Nintendo Switch and I never got out of the classic 8-bit NES (best of all imo)
      I still have a working NES and one that’s unopened. While I love it, I think N64 might still be my favorite.
      70K: 2014, 2020
      MDF: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
      Summer Breeze: 2014, 2015
      Party.San: 2015
      ProgPower: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
      Trveheim: 2018

2024_Wishlist:

Probably skipping again :cry:
        cowboy71
        Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:39 pm

Phoenix wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:18 pm

Cool! Fire Emblem is on my shortlist :)

Got Civilisation 6 to start with - it was 40% off, I like those games, and I figured it would be a great game to chip away at on my 50 minute train ride to work every day (which is the main reason I bought the switch - kinda getting sick of playing games on my phone during the commute and wanted something with a bit more substance).

Never been a HUGE Nintendo fan. In the early days I was always on the Sega side of the fence. Only Nintendo consoles I've owned are both a Wii and Wii U but were more novelties than anything else.

But, like the Switch so far! And there do seem to be a lot more exclusives that interest me than on the Wii consoles :)
        Upcoming Gigs:
        2025 Wishlist
        Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
        Gratch
        Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:11 pm

I bought it mostly expecting it to be a novelty, but am really surprised how much I’ve used it. Switch has become my first option for multi-platform games now. I travel a lot for work, so the portability is great.

Zelda, Super Smash, Final Fantasy X, XII, and VIII remasters, Dead Cells, Slay the Spire have all been great.

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
        mbob
        Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:10 am

cegr80 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:58 pm Y'all talking about Nintendo Switch and I never got out of the classic 8-bit NES (best of all imo)
        If you have the Switch Online account you can play select NES and Super NES games. I am currently replaying The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.

https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/nes/
        2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
        2016 - Survivor (2292)
        2017 - Survivor (9618)
        2018 - Survivor (9678)
        2019 - Survivor (9272)
        2020 - Retired
        2021 - COVID
        2022 - COVID

2023 - Retired
        2024 - Retired

2025 - Maybe time to come out of 70K retirement!
      • Phoenix
        Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:35 pm

I've been playing Fire Emblem since it first came out in North America, lol. I'm enjoying the new one so far, though it's definitely a departure from what I'm used to. Still trying to decide how much I like it.

I love playing JRPGs, so I typically have whatever platforms are best for that. Before that was the Vita and the PS4, though now it's very clearly moving to the Switch. So I may as well buy stuff on it!

Survivor:
        Out for 2023
        cowboy71
        Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:15 pm

I need to go out and buy a nice carry case for the Switch today.

Have to keep my precious safe for the commute :D
        Upcoming Gigs:
        2025 Wishlist
      • Godflesh
        Ensign

by Godflesh » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:54 pm

Hi guys. A good friend is selling her car near Seattle, see pic below. PM me if interested.
        Thanks!

• alex_canada
        Ensign

by alex_canada » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:59 pm

I'm actually glad about the huge delay. I have a job hiring process dragging on that may necessitate my missing (For the first time ever!) 70k, and I'd rather confirm that before I pay for the cruise and lose my deposit...

I guess that means that booking will open tomorrow.
        3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
      • Godflesh
        Ensign

by Godflesh » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:42 pm

Megacruise is in 4 weeks, and still not sold out, which is surprising. The same last 3 available categories 4 weeks ago are still available, including one of the cheapest ones.
        I wonder whether this is good or bad for 70K:
        1) People don't go on Megacruise because they intend on going on #RoundX instead
        - or -
        2) People don't go on Megacruise because a metal cruise is not in their priorities right now
        Amalu
        Chief Petty Officer

by Amalu » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:09 am

Godflesh wrote: Megacruise is in 4 weeks, and still not sold out, which is surprising. The same last 3 available categories 4 weeks ago are still available, including one of the cheapest ones.
        I wonder whether this is good or bad for 70K:
        1) People don't go on Megacruise because they intend on going on #RoundX instead
        - or -
        2) People don't go on Megacruise because a metal cruise is not in their priorities right now
        Megacruise seems to be rather pricey for what is offered. There is only a third of the bands from a 70k. This combined with it being brand new, it seems reasonable that is is hard to sell out. Full Metal Cruise has been around for a couple of years and have the organizers of the WOA on board and still it sells out quite late if ever.

Also:
        We definitely need an announcement! We have drifted of to NES games and used cars salesmanship :mrgreen:
        cowboy71
        Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:30 am

So the cutoff for payment-plan is the end of September 25th.

Would that be:
        - Vancouver time? Where UMC is based? GMT -7
        - Florida time? Where the cruise departs from? GMT -4
        - Bahamas time? Where the UMC tax haven is? GMT -4
        - or UK time? Where payments are made on behalf of? GMT +1

Guess it doesn't REALLY matter, but if we go on London time, there are 9 1/2 days until the cutoff. 227 1/2 hours!
        Upcoming Gigs:
        2025 Wishlist
        Amalu
        Chief Petty Officer

by Amalu » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:47 am

cowboy71 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:30 am 227 1/2 hours!
        If you are solely looking at the HOURS remaining until the cruise everything seems to be okay. So many hours to announce stuff... ;)
      • Marmotte
        Oiler

by Marmotte » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:16 am

Powerwolf is releasing a board game on october 20th. A wolf band going against vampires : sounds fun :D
        I pre-ordered it and I just hope we will have any announcement before I receive my board game.

Soon :mrgreen:

:bangers:
        Whishlist: Powerwolf, Moonspell, Blind Guardian, Stratovarius, Turisas, Katatonia, Circus Maximus, BabyMetal, Myrath, Iced Earth, Arch Enemy
        Gratch
        Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:33 am

Amalu wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:09 am We definitely need an announcement! We have drifted of to NES games and used cars salesmanship :mrgreen:
        You say this like it's a bad thing...

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
        Amalu
        Chief Petty Officer

by Amalu » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:44 pm

Gratch wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:33 am
        Amalu wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:09 am We definitely need an announcement! We have drifted of to NES games and used cars salesmanship :mrgreen:
        You say this like it's a bad thing...
        Absolutely not! I love my NES and SNES classic. I can live pretty well with a nice discussing about all those classic I played in my youth. Remember fondly investing a ton of time in the old Zelda games... finding all the secrets and finally mastering the more tricky parts of the games.

Just saying that we rarely different from our main topic in the official threads. Just showing how little we have to discuss about the cruise atm. ;)

So going back to SNES games... Anyone remember The Lion King on SNES? God I needed ages in the fire cave to figure out that I could smash those rocks with my paws :mrgreen:
        Gratch
        Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:08 pm

Amalu wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:44 pm So going back to SNES games... Anyone remember The Lion King on SNES? God I needed ages in the fire cave to figure out that I could smash those rocks with my paws :mrgreen:
        Lion King (along with Aladdin) are getting the remaster treatment and will be coming out for all platforms on Oct 29.

You're welcome. :)

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
        cowboy71
        Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:52 pm

Marmotte wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:16 am Powerwolf is releasing a board game on october 20th. A wolf band going against vampires : sounds fun :D
        I pre-ordered it and I just hope we will have any announcement before I receive my board game.

Soon :mrgreen:

:bangers:
        YES ! I saw that too - I am soooo getting that, even if I never play it!

Or maybe, we organise Powerwolf board game session on boat ! :D
        Upcoming Gigs:
        2025 Wishlist
      • Bob
        Petty Officer

by Bob » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:00 pm

Ha! PC games are where it's at for me. I don't play new ones and more on to the next, I get better at the one I play for sometimes well over a decade or more, Doom -> Quake CTF -> Unreal Tournament 2004 Onslaught
        Wishlist 2024: Ranked in order of:
        1. Line up on the center rail for both sets if announced.

Konvent
        2. Never seen them live.
        Anaal_Nathrakh-/-Burning_Witches-/-Combichrist-/-Dee_Snider-/-Gojira-/-Grai-/-Hanzel_und_Gretyl-/-IGNEA-/-Inquisition-/-Jinjer-/-Lovebites-/-King_Diamond-/-Mgla-/-Opeth-/-Rob_Zombie-/-Spiritbox-/-Temple_of_Evil-/-The_Hu-/-Vader-/-Visigoth-/-Wagakki_Band
        3. Seen them before and would love to see them on das boat.
        Avatar-/-Babymetal-/-Behemoth-/-Corrosion_of_Conformity-/-Fleshgod_Apocalypse-/-Lacuna_Coil-/-Lamb_of_God-/-Meshuggah-/-Metsatöll-/-Myrkur-/-Sabaton-/-Sepultura-/-Suicidal_Tendencies-/-Therion-/-The_Iron_Maidens-/-Wolves_in_the_Throne_Room
        70K Survivor - 2015, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23
        cowboy71
        Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:43 pm

112 days to go!

With 112 days to go last year, we knew 31 bands on the lineup :|
        Upcoming Gigs:
        2025 Wishlist
        acidbasement
        Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:12 am

Any good movies playing in theatres right now? I'm out of the loop.
        I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
      • Phoenix
        Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:01 am

Don't know anything about movies, I've been mostly watching anime this year. Though John Wick 3 was fantastic.

Survivor:
        Out for 2023
        Gratch
        Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:48 am

I haven't seen anything in the theater since the final Avengers movie. :(

If you're looking for something new to watch though, the new Dark Crystal series on Netflix is fucking brilliant.

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
        Sgt. B
        Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:00 am

Phoenix wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:01 am ... Though John Wick 3 was fantastic.
        I really enjoyed John Wick 3. Watched it on the flight down to Prog Power a little over a week ago.
        1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
        2014: Survivor
        2015: Survivor
        2016: Survivor
        2017: Survivor
        2018: Survivor
        2019: Survivor
        2020: Survivor
        2023: Survivor
        2024: Survivor
        BtH(2012): Survivor
        acidbasement
        Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:08 pm

Aw shit, yeah. I've only seen the first John Wick. Gotta catch myself up.
        cegr80
        Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:31 pm

acidbasement wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:08 pm Aw shit, yeah. I've only seen the first John Wick. Gotta catch myself up.
        Same here. Only seen the first one and it was good
      • Bob
        Petty Officer

by Bob » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:38 pm

Phoenix wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:01 am Don't know anything about movies, I've been mostly watching anime this year. Though John Wick 3 was fantastic.
        John Wick 3 was awesome. Somehow I missed all the previous ones, so had to go back to watch John Wick 1 and 2. So I could make sense of 3. Don't mess with John Wick's doggie.

If ya loves Tarantino, I do, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood is fun. Actually on a binge re-watching all the Tarantino movies at the moment.

If you like deep hard-core SciFi I’d recommend Aniara, High Life, I am Mother, IO, Clara and Prospect.

Academy stuff would have to be The Favourite.
        Wishlist 2024: Ranked in order of:
        1. Line up on the center rail for both sets if announced.

Konvent
        2. Never seen them live.
        Anaal_Nathrakh-/-Burning_Witches-/-Combichrist-/-Dee_Snider-/-Gojira-/-Grai-/-Hanzel_und_Gretyl-/-IGNEA-/-Inquisition-/-Jinjer-/-Lovebites-/-King_Diamond-/-Mgla-/-Opeth-/-Rob_Zombie-/-Spiritbox-/-Temple_of_Evil-/-The_Hu-/-Vader-/-Visigoth-/-Wagakki_Band
        3. Seen them before and would love to see them on das boat.
        Avatar-/-Babymetal-/-Behemoth-/-Corrosion_of_Conformity-/-Fleshgod_Apocalypse-/-Lacuna_Coil-/-Lamb_of_God-/-Meshuggah-/-Metsatöll-/-Myrkur-/-Sabaton-/-Sepultura-/-Suicidal_Tendencies-/-Therion-/-The_Iron_Maidens-/-Wolves_in_the_Throne_Room
        70K Survivor - 2015, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23
        Cardest
        Midshipman

by Cardest » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:56 pm

Can you think of any other festival in the world that creates this much anxiety?
        So much so, that we are all losing our marbles and talking silly things instead.
        We are all going mad!

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
      Post Reply 52 posts