Post Reply 59 posts
Guess the date they announce the change to the payment plan!
    PotatoPotahto
    Petty Officer

Guess the date they announce the change to the payment plan!

by PotatoPotahto » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:53 pm

Howdy survivors and forum browsers! Welcome to the FIRST EVER thread where we try to guess the date they announce the changes they're inevitably going to make to the payment plan. Shit is STRAIGHT FUCKED right now and we clearly have no hope of abiding by that September 25th cut-off date.

This is gonna be structured the exact same way the announcement date guessing thread is, post your date guess, and if you want, your reasoning as to why you're guessing that date. I'm sure someone will keep track of the 'deaths', and it will all in all be a good time. Bonus points for correctly guessing the excuse they use also. If someone guesses both the date and their excuse correctly, I will personally buy them 1 beer. Here we go!
    Give me Behemoth and I'll be ecstatic
    PotatoPotahto
    Petty Officer

Re: Guess the date they announce the change to the payment plan!

by PotatoPotahto » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:54 pm

My own personal guess is going to be the evening of the 25th itself, with the reasoning 'due to unforeseen events beyond our control'
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:59 pm

I'm going for Sept 28th.

I'm saying that they will just have radio silence and do a sneaky change to the terms and conditions without saying shit.

Sept 25 - potatopotahto
    Sept 28 - cowboy71
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:06 pm

They can’t change any terms,those are dictated by Royal Caribbean in the contract, even the price per cabin is.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:16 pm

deathmetalpat wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:06 pm They can’t change any terms,those are dictated by Royal Caribbean in the contract, even the price per cabin is.
    I just don't see though how they can possibly adhere to that date given that they have explicitly promised in writing to people that:

- the payment plan will be offered; and
    - silvers and golds will get a chance to book before the public.

But the awesome thing is given the Sept 25th is TOMORROW, one way or the other, we will know the answer ACTUAL, REAL, NORMAL, HUMAN, SOON. Not 70k-bullshit-anytime-between-now-and-doomsday-SOON.

:)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    jeyrow
    Petty Officer

by jeyrow » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:25 pm

Sept 28th. too, Will be -100 days (X anniversary and all shit)
    cowboy71 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:59 pm I'm going for Sept 28th.

I'm saying that they will just have radio silence and do a sneaky change to the terms and conditions without saying shit.

Sept 25 - potatopotahto
    Sept 28 - cowboy71
    Sept 28 - Jeyrow
    70000Tons - 2015 - 7307
    70000Tons - 2016 - 7531
    70000Tons - 2017 - 6231
    70000Tons - 2018 - No
    70000Tons - 2019 - 6131
    70000Tons - 2020 - No
    Tiki108
    Petty Officer

by Tiki108 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:43 pm

I’m going with the 26th. Just enough time to panic.
    70K: 2014, 2020
    MDF: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
    Summer Breeze: 2014, 2015
    Party.San: 2015
    ProgPower: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
    Trveheim: 2018

2024_Wishlist:

Probably skipping again :cry:
    • Downvod
      Midshipman

by Downvod » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:48 pm

deathmetalpat wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:06 pm They can’t change any terms,those are dictated by Royal Caribbean in the contract, even the price per cabin is.
      The payment plan is through UMC, not RC. Why would Royal Caribbean care what date UMC uses for their cutoff? They get their money either way.
      70k 2016: Cabin 7279
      70k 2017: Cabin 6361
      70k 2018: Cabin 1704
      70k 2019: Cabin 1402
      70k 2020: Cabin 9220
      70k 2023: Cabin 1704
      70k 2024: Cabin 1688

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
      cowboy71
      Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:51 pm

Downvod wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:48 pm
      The payment plan is through UMC, not RC. Why would Royal Caribbean care what date UMC uses for their cutoff? They get their money either way.
      I guess the point there though is that IF it is actually a date mentioned in the contract, they would have to change the contract.

And changing contracts can be a right royal pain in the butt!!!
      Upcoming Gigs:
      2025 Wishlist
    • Downvod
      Midshipman

by Downvod » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:02 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:51 pm
      I guess the point there though is that IF it is actually a date mentioned in the contract, they would have to change the contract.

I kind of doubt the contract between UMC and RC makes any mention of the payment plan. I would imagine that RC would demand all of their money by a certain date, and that UMC can offer the payment plan at their own risk. That ensures RC gets their $$ either way.

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
      Pellaz
      Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:26 pm

Downvod wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:02 pm

I kind of doubt the contract between UMC and RC makes any mention of the payment plan. I would imagine that RC would demand all of their money by a certain date, and that UMC can offer the payment plan at their own risk. That ensures RC gets their $$ either way.
      Yep. In fact, if I remember RC's full-boat charter contract terms correctly, RC already has a chunk of money from UMC paid in for 2020.

I'll say Sept. 27th, only because no-one's guessed it yet. For, y'know, "unforeseen circumstances." :shock:

Sept 25 - potatopotahto
      Sept 26 -- Tiki108
      Sept 27 -- Pellaz
      Sept 28 - cowboy71
      Sept 28 - Jeyrow
      Last edited by Pellaz on Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
      2025 Wishlist:
      1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
      2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
      2025: most likely
      cowboy71
      Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:27 pm

Downvod wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:02 pm

Yeah makes sense. I guess other than a hit to their goodwill (which its clear they don't really give two hoots about :P), and the fact that its even more time when money is in OUR bank accounts not theirs, there will be no damage done to UMC if they move the payment plan dates.
      Upcoming Gigs:
      2025 Wishlist
      Tiki108
      Petty Officer

by Tiki108 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:29 pm

When I called RC to see if they knew anything about the latest plan date they said they don’t have a rule for the payment cut off for charter cruises. Now granted I’m just talking to a call center employee and he likely doesn’t know all the details, but I would assume they just have a cut off date for when they get paid and when they need a passenger manifest.

2024_Wishlist:

cowboy71
        Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:30 pm

Upcoming Gigs:
        2025 Wishlist
      • Downvod
        Midshipman

by Downvod » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:04 pm

So, it looks like UMC is about to make their final payment on the charter in about 2 weeks. It shouldn’t matter to RC if UMC has their customers pay for their cabins in Monopoly money at the time of sailing. Except for the fact that a potential repeat client will then be going out of business. 😂

• Godflesh
        Ensign

by Godflesh » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:27 pm

UMC will never update the T&C for 2020, let alone “announce” anything of the sort (washy-washy my mouth for using this foul word!).
        They’ll simply keep offering the payment plan at booking time (with the 2nd payment due October 25th), until they don’t.

Also, I bet they use the “pay 100% up front” option for the charter, and even if they don’t, they already paid 70% of it, so they’re certainly not waiting for our money to pay the last 30%.
      • Marmotte
        Oiler

by Marmotte » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:41 am

I will go for : October 1st and the reason is surprise, we have tons of surprises stocked for you this year ;) also round X is month of October
        :deathhorns:
        Whishlist: Powerwolf, Moonspell, Blind Guardian, Stratovarius, Turisas, Katatonia, Circus Maximus, BabyMetal, Myrath, Iced Earth, Arch Enemy
        acidbasement
        Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:15 am

Sept. 27: band announcements start.
        Sept. 29: booking codes for golds, with the announcement about the payment plan date being changed.
        I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
        gorgatron
        Crewman

by gorgatron » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:16 am

I'll take today's date Sept 24th. Reason being, "Too soon"
        2016: 2314
        2017: 6661
        2018: 2364
        2019: 7630

Abbath-/-Aborted-/-Acid.Witch-/-Alestorm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Analepsy-/-Andrew.WK-/-At.the.Gates-/-Be'lakor-/-Beaten.to.Death-/-Belzebubs-/-Benighted-/-Cannabis.Corpse-/-Cattle.Decapitation-/-Charred.Walls.of.the.Damned-/-Cryptopsy-/-Darkest.Hour-/-Decrepit.Birth-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Eat.the.Turnbuckle-/-Enisum-/-Enfold.Darkness-/-Exhumed-/-Feral-/-Frightmare-/-Full.of.Hell-/-Galakticon-/-Gatecreeper-/-General.Surgery-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Gutteral.Secrete-/-Haemorrhage-/-Heavy.Temple-/-Hypocrisy-/-Impaled-/-Inferi-/-Iron.Reagan-/-Lord.Gore-/-Magrudergrind-/-Midnight-/-Misery.Index-/-Municipal.Waste-/-Necrophagist-/-Noisem-/-Origin-/-Outer.Heaven-/-Party.Cannon-/-Pig.Destroyer-/-Power.Trip-/-Prostitute.Disfigurement-/-Repulsion-/-Skeletonwitch-/-Splatterhouse-/-Steel.Panther-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tombtoker-/-Toxic.Holocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Uada-/-Vader-/-Varg-/-Vital.Remains-/-Wake-/-Wintersun-/-Wormed-/-Wormrot-/-
        CaughtInAWeb
        Oiler

by CaughtInAWeb » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:19 am

I am going with Sept 30th... and no explanation at all, as usual.
        2016: 8231
        2017: 9263
        2018: 9323
        2019: 2313
        gorgatron
        Crewman

by gorgatron » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:20 am

cowboy71 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:16 pm
        I just don't see though how they can possibly adhere to that date given that they have explicitly promised in writing to people that:

Did they actually say there will be different booking tiers this time?
        2016: 2314
        2017: 6661
        2018: 2364
        2019: 7630

Abbath-/-Aborted-/-Acid.Witch-/-Alestorm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Analepsy-/-Andrew.WK-/-At.the.Gates-/-Be'lakor-/-Beaten.to.Death-/-Belzebubs-/-Benighted-/-Cannabis.Corpse-/-Cattle.Decapitation-/-Charred.Walls.of.the.Damned-/-Cryptopsy-/-Darkest.Hour-/-Decrepit.Birth-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Eat.the.Turnbuckle-/-Enisum-/-Enfold.Darkness-/-Exhumed-/-Feral-/-Frightmare-/-Full.of.Hell-/-Galakticon-/-Gatecreeper-/-General.Surgery-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Gutteral.Secrete-/-Haemorrhage-/-Heavy.Temple-/-Hypocrisy-/-Impaled-/-Inferi-/-Iron.Reagan-/-Lord.Gore-/-Magrudergrind-/-Midnight-/-Misery.Index-/-Municipal.Waste-/-Necrophagist-/-Noisem-/-Origin-/-Outer.Heaven-/-Party.Cannon-/-Pig.Destroyer-/-Power.Trip-/-Prostitute.Disfigurement-/-Repulsion-/-Skeletonwitch-/-Splatterhouse-/-Steel.Panther-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tombtoker-/-Toxic.Holocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Uada-/-Vader-/-Varg-/-Vital.Remains-/-Wake-/-Wintersun-/-Wormed-/-Wormrot-/-
        Amalu
        Chief Petty Officer

by Amalu » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:21 am

T&C will be updated on 31st of December. That is exactly a day before booking opens. After that you will still have the option to pay in 4 easy installments until January 6th. :mrgreen:
        Amalu
        Chief Petty Officer

by Amalu » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:27 am

gorgatron wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:20 am Did they actually say there will be different booking tiers this time?
        Could well be Gold and Silver all in one pot and public sales close after.
        cowboy71
        Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:42 pm

gorgatron wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:20 am

I do believe they stated in a reply to an email or facebook message from a cruiser that there would be pre-booking for "gold and silvers". But I do not think that they stated that they would happen at different times or not though.
        Upcoming Gigs:
        2025 Wishlist
        Tiki108
        Petty Officer

by Tiki108 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:50 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:42 pm
        gorgatron wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:20 am

I do believe they stated in a reply to an email or facebook message from a cruiser that there would be pre-booking for "gold and silvers". But I do not think that they stated that they would happen at different times or not though.
        Yeah, they told me that "Yes, as in previous years, Survivors from earlier sailings of 70000TONS OF METAL will get first dibs and can book before Public Sales start. Early booking invitations will be sent out in the near future."

So not sure if survivors will be in different tiers or not, but that we can book before public sales.

2024_Wishlist:

cegr80
          Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:38 pm

I will not partake in this guessing game ... mainly because I do not comprehend what the fuck is UMC doing
          2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
          Mr.Kito
          Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:43 pm

I'm going with radio silence untill October 2nd
          2024 Wishlist: Accept-Ad.Infinitum-After.Forever-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-Amorphis-Angra-Angus.McSix-Ankor-Annihilator-Arch.Enemy-Brainstorm-Bruce.Dickinson-Body.Count-Cradle.Of.Filth-Crypta-Chaoseum-Cynic-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-Deathless.Legacy-Deathstars-Destruction-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Equilibrium-Epica-Evergrey-Feuerschwanz-Final.Disaster-Frog.Leap-Grand.Magus-Gotthard-How.We.End-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Insomnium-James.LaBrie-Jinjer-KKs.Priest-Kontrust-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Lacuna.Coil-Lords.Of.The.Lost-Megara-Mors.Principium.Est-Myrath-Nailbomb-Nanowar.Of.Steel-Nervosa-Nightwish-Onslaught-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Psychostick-Queensryche-Rammstein-Raven.Black-Rotting.Christ-Reclaim.The.Silence-Sabaton-Saltatio.Mortis-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Seven.Kingdoms-Solution.45-Slashy.Sue-Soilwork-Splintered.Halo-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-The.Dark.Side.Of.The.Moon-The.Halo.Effect-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Wind.Rose-Within.Temptation
          2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
          2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2023- :(
          2021, 2022- F### CORONAVIRUS
          2024 - BOOKED!! :shred:
          Cardest
          Midshipman

by Cardest » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:26 am

So, it's just past 7am in Vancouver, BC.
          Is this the day we finally, FINALLY get something?

I've had a shitty, shitty, shit week and would welcome some boat news, so much right now.
          More than ever!

But what date do I really guess this thing?

Oct. 7th

Just because we all need to be more annoyed than ever before for a little bit longer.

Survivor:
          2020 (Let's do this!)

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
          cowboy71
          Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:34 pm

Cardest wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:26 am So, it's just past 7am in Vancouver, BC.
          Is this the day we finally, FINALLY get something?
          It's now nearing 3pm there, so, probably not :P
          Upcoming Gigs:
          2025 Wishlist
          cowboy71
          Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:52 pm

So going on EST, which is what is always quoted as the time to work from in booking, its now the 26th :)

Still 1 hour left Vancouver time of the 25th though.
          Upcoming Gigs:
          2025 Wishlist
          cowboy71
          Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:31 am

AAAAAND we're done:

12:30 am
          Thursday, 26 September 2019 (GMT-7)
          Time in Vancouver, BC, Canada
          Upcoming Gigs:
          2025 Wishlist
          Cardest
          Midshipman

by Cardest » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:08 am

what a shit show.
          Rapidly losing interest in this round X event.

10yr anniversary with zilch celebrating.

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
          Pellaz
          Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:15 pm

Pellaz wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:26 pm I'll say Sept. 27th, only because no-one's guessed it yet. For, y'know, "unforeseen circumstances." :shock:

Sept 25 - potatopotahto
          Sept 26 -- Tiki108
          Sept 27 -- Pellaz
          Sept 28 - cowboy71
          Sept 28 - Jeyrow
          I think this happened today, right? I WIN!
          --Or did Tiki108 win? :D
          2025 Wishlist:
          1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
        • Godflesh
          Ensign

by Godflesh » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:21 pm

Pellaz wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:15 pm
          Pellaz wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:26 pm I'll say Sept. 27th, only because no-one's guessed it yet. For, y'know, "unforeseen circumstances." :shock:

Sept 25 - potatopotahto
          Sept 26 -- Tiki108
          Sept 27 -- Pellaz
          Sept 28 - cowboy71
          Sept 28 - Jeyrow
          They haven’t announced jack shit.
          There’s a big difference between accidentally noticing that someone isn’t wearing panties, and them telling you that they don’t.
          cowboy71
          Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:12 pm

Agreed :P

It kinda smacks of hurried incompetence:

"QUICK! Find the page that has payment schedules and change the date to get people off our backs for a bit"
          *finds payment-schedule page, edits*
          "SWEET! DONE!"

Meanwhile all they've done is edited a page not linked anywhere, and the pages that ARE easily accessible. ie:
          The payment questions page of the FAQ: https://70000tons.com/payment-questions/
          And the Booking Terms and Conditions page: https://70000tons.com/terms-conditions/

remain unedited and both still refer to September 25.
          Upcoming Gigs:
          2025 Wishlist
          Pellaz
          Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:31 pm

Godflesh wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:21 pm
          Pellaz wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:15 pm

Sept 25 - potatopotahto
          Sept 26 -- Tiki108
          Sept 27 -- Pellaz
          Sept 28 - cowboy71
          Sept 28 - Jeyrow
          They haven’t announced jack shit.
          There’s a big difference between accidentally noticing that someone isn’t wearing panties, and them telling you that they don’t.
          YOU'RE BLOCKING ME FROM MY PRIZE OF FREE SORRENTO'S PIZZA FOR THE ENTIRE CRUISE.

You're probably doing me a favor, so thanks. :lol: :lol:
          2025 Wishlist:
        • Godflesh
          Ensign

by Godflesh » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:14 pm

If booking opens Monday morning for Gold survivors, October 3rd as a cutoff date is feasible, IMO.
          cowboy71
          Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:15 am

And now, lets guess which of these we get next!

- them actually fixing the change of payment plan date in all referenced pages on the site, AND TELLING US ABOUT IT?
          - a "100 days to go" post?
          - the next iteration of "poolgirl of the month"?
          - a band announcement?
          - booking code emails?
          Upcoming Gigs:
          2025 Wishlist
          PotatoPotahto
          Petty Officer

by PotatoPotahto » Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:06 am

cowboy71 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:15 am And now, lets guess which of these we get next!

- them actually fixing the change of payment plan date in all referenced pages on the site, AND TELLING US ABOUT IT?
          - a "100 days to go" post?
          - the next iteration of "poolgirl of the month"?
          - a band announcement?
          - booking code emails?
          In that order

5th, 2nd, 1st, 3rd, 4th
          Amalu
          Chief Petty Officer

by Amalu » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:47 am

As this year is going, I'll go with option number 6, something completely different. Might well be the menu from the main dining room from last year. ;)
        Post Reply 59 posts