Post Reply 2037 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2020 Megathread
  • Cimmerian
    Crewman

Re: Where Gods Dwell

by Cimmerian » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:49 pm

Daenerys wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:41 pm GRAND MAGUS please please pleaseeeee!

Their 5 song set on this tour was a total tease :bitch:
    It was so short dude, wouldn’t mind seeing them again on board! That’s why I’m glad At The Gates is playing too, so I can see a longer set for them :beerhorns:
    2020.Wishlist:1349-Abbath-Abigail.Williams-Adorned.Brood-Aether.Realm-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-And.Hell.Followed.With-Angelmaker-Antropomorphia-Any.Fabio.Lione/Turilli.band-Archspire-At.The.Gates-Aversions.Crown-Behemoth-Belphegor-Black.Crown.Initiate-Blind.Guardian-Borknagar-Cannibal.Corpse-Carach.Angren-Carnifex-Carpathian.Forest-Cattle.Decapatation-Celtachor-Children.of.Bodom-Cloak-Cradle.of.Filth-Cruachan—Demons.and.Wizards-Depths.of.Hatred-Dimmu.Borgir-Disentomb-Dragonland-Drudkh-Dying.Fetus-Emperor-Enslaved-Enterprise.Earth-Ereb.Altor-Fit.For.An.Autopsy-Goatwhore-Hate-Heathen.Foray-Iced.Earth-Incantation-Ingested-Kampfar-King.of.Asgard-Lorna.Shore-Manegarm-Marduk-Mgla-Moonsorrow-Phil.Anselmo.And.The.Illegals-Rivers.of.Nihil-Satyricon-Scour-Shadow.of.Intent-Signs.of.the.Swarm-Suffocation-Swashbuckle-The.Faceless-Thyrfing-Tsjuder-Uada-Unleashed-Vale.of.Pnath-Valhalore-Varg-Visceral.Disgorge-Vitriol-Vreid-Vulvodynia-Watain-Winterfylethal-Wintersun-Wolfchant-Wolves.In.The.Throne.Room-Wormwitch

2019: Survivor
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:47 pm

Gratch wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:43 pm Gatecreeper would be great, as would Gloson or Gyze.

Especially Gyze. Those dudes were amazing in 2018.
    Agreed. And Gyze has a new album out, or coming out SOOOON, with a decent promotional push (I think through Skateboard).
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
  • DudeBro
    Oiler

by DudeBro » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:02 pm

Cimmerian wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:49 pm
    Daenerys wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:41 pm GRAND MAGUS please please pleaseeeee!

Their 5 song set on this tour was a total tease :bitch:
    It was so short dude, wouldn’t mind seeing them again on board! That’s why I’m glad At The Gates is playing too, so I can see a longer set for them :beerhorns:
    I missed most of it despite getting to the venue before the "doors" time. I was choked.

Grand Magus would be an amazing announcement.
    S:2015, 2020

Airbourne + Babymetal + Crystal Viper + Dethklok + Enforcer + Eternal Champion + Grand Magus + Hell + Slough Feg + Magic Circle + Nekrogoblikon + Powerwolf + Stormwarrior + Sumerlands + The Sword + Visigoth
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:14 pm

Pellaz wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:47 pm
    Gratch wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:43 pm Gatecreeper would be great, as would Gloson or Gyze.

Agreed. And Gyze has a new album out, or coming out SOOOON, with a decent promotional push (I think through Skateboard).
    I could be wrong, but looking back at previous lineups, it seems like the ‘cripper contender’ type bands like Gyze, etc. almost never repeat. It seems like Andy cycles bigger names in and out and then peppers the lineup with smaller name first timers every year.
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402
    70k 2020: Cabin 9220
    70k 2023: Cabin 1704
    70k 2024: Cabin 1688

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:51 pm

Downvod wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:14 pm

I could be wrong, but looking back at previous lineups, it seems like the ‘cripper contender’ type bands like Gyze, etc. almost never repeat. It seems like Andy cycles bigger names in and out and then peppers the lineup with smaller name first timers every year.
    Disagree.

Twilight Force - small name in 2016, announced as part of a three-pack of bands at the end, returned in 2019.

Gloryhammer - think they even 'won' the Cripper award did they not in 2014? Also invited back 2019
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:06 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:51 pm

Disagree.

Twilight Force - small name in 2016, announced as part of a three-pack of bands at the end, returned in 2019.

Gloryhammer - think they even 'won' the Cripper award did they not in 2014? Also invited back 2019
    I was looking at Twilight Force as the one possible exception I was seeing. Even then, I would say it’s very rare. Maybe the only way for the cripper type bands to make it back is to climb high enough in the collective wishlist?

Gloryhammer should be disqualified from the cripper conversation due to the Chris Bowes association, I should think. Even so, they are doing headlining tours in North America at this point, so they’ve obviously outgrown that designation.

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:06 pm

Disagree.

Weren't both bands pretty well known before being announced? I might be wrong but I thought I remember both of them having typical touring and summer fest circuit schedules. Was surprised to see Masacre booked for 2019 even if they did win the Cripper award for 2015.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:14 pm

Jotunheimr wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:06 pm

Disagree.

Weren't both bands pretty well known before being announced? I might be wrong but I thought I remember both of them having typical touring and summer fest circuit schedules. Was surprised to see Masacre booked for 2019 even if they did win the Cripper award for 2015.
    Ok, now Masacre i did not realize had been on before. They definitely are a good example of a band that could have been in cripper contention for both appearances, lol. So it’s not impossible, just very rare.

• Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Return Of The Reaper

by Andy » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:46 pm

The living dead have risen, so we'll need GRAVE DIGGER to put them back in their place! Who is ready for the return of the Reaper onbroad Round X of 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise?

If you're reading this and have not secured your spot for the ultimate Heavy Metal festival experience, "K"indly do yourself a favor and grab your ticket now so that you can start off 2020 with a BANG!

Ethrivas
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Return Of The Reaper

by Ethrivas » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:02 am

King of Asgard would be my best pick.
    (I am fine with Kreator or Kataklysm repeatlords)
    Wishlist 2025:1914-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aeternam-/-AETHERIAN-/-AGATHODAIMON-/-ALESTORM-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMORPHIS-/-ANAAL.NATHRAKH-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Avatar-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-BLACKBRAID-/-BRYMIR-/-CLOAK-/-Cryptosis-/-Dååth-/-Dark.Oath-/-DESTINITY-/-DIMMU.BORGIR-/-Ensiferum-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Finntroll-/-Foretoken-/-Gaerea-/-GROZA-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ignea-/-IMMORTAL-/-In.Aphelion-/-Kalmah-/-Kanonenfieber-/-King.of.Asgard-/-KVAEN-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-MELECHESH-/-Mezarkabul(Pentagram)-/-MGŁA-/-MOONSHADE-/-MÖRK.GRYNING-/-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-/-Necrophobic-/-NETHERBIRD-/-Orbit.Culture-/-OUROBOROS-/-PERPETUAL.NIGHT-/-PSYCROPTIC-/-Rhapsody(Turilli-Lione)-/-SATYRICON-/-SHADE.EMPIRE-/-SHYLMAGOGHNAR-/-SODOMISERY-/-STORTREGN-/-Stratovarius-/-SYLOSIS-/-Testament-/-THE.COMMITTEE-/-THE.CROWN-/-THE.SEER-/-THE.SPIRIT-/-THULCANDRA-/-Tryglav-/-TRIBULATION-/-Trivium-/-Turisas-/-Ulfven-/-Unanimated-/-VREID-/-Warbringer-/-Whispered-/-Wintersun-/-WORMWITCH-/-WORMWOOD-/-Zornheym
    2018, 2019, 2020, 2024: Survivor
    2023: Skip year
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:07 am

Our first 4-peat for 2020! Pretty underwhelming.
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

Re: Back To The Beginning...

by Godflesh » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:55 am

cowboy71 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:44 pm Also think Grave Digger would be a strong 4-peat chance.
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:05 am

Ethrivas wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:02 am King of Asgard would be my best pick.
    (I am fine with Kreator or Kataklysm repeatlords)
    I'd be good with Kreator or Kataklsym, but I'd love to see Keep of Kalessin return. Katatonia too. And Korpiklaani if you want drinkin' and partyin'. :lol:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:27 am

The bad news: It’s KISS

The really bad news: KISS ate up the rest of Andy’s budget and we won’t get anymore bands. When Gene Simmons wants to eat at the Windjammer, everyone else gets kicked out 10 minutes before His arrival and we are forbidden from speaking directly to Him.
    2025:

• clegane
    Petty Officer

Re: 154,000Ton Ocean Machine

by clegane » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:31 am

cowboy71 wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:11 pm
    mooyagi wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:13 pm Close enough?
    Damn right close enough!! I love Zach and while its probably "unpopular opinion" I view Zach-era Savatage as best era Savatage.

Edge of Thorns, Handful of Rain, Dead Winter Dead, Wake of Magellan..... an amazing run of records.

Looking forward to hearing some classics from that era and some new work and some CIIC as well hopefully!

Zach´s voice is great, but it depends also on the songwriting. His records with Savatage are still amazing, but the Circle II Circle thing didn´t convince me! So lets wait and see...!
    Wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Infernal Majesty, Meliah Rage,Toranaga, Evildead, Triptykon, Brutality, Massacre, Dismember, Flotsam a Jetsam, Protector, Razor, Helstar, Omen, Running Wild, Vltimas, Lik, Sorcery (SWE), Attacker

Survivor:
  • clegane
    Petty Officer

by clegane » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:39 am

King Diamond !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krux
    Ketzer
    Khemmis
    Wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Infernal Majesty, Meliah Rage,Toranaga, Evildead, Triptykon, Brutality, Massacre, Dismember, Flotsam a Jetsam, Protector, Razor, Helstar, Omen, Running Wild, Vltimas, Lik, Sorcery (SWE), Attacker

Survivor:
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:42 am

o...K!

KING DIAMOND!!!!!!!!
    PLEASE!!!!!

But I bet it won't be.
    K = Katatonia
    K = Krownn
    K = Khemmis
    K = Kreator

Gee...I was really, really, really, really hoping the G band was going to Grand Magus.
    Saw Grave Digger on the 2015 cruise on the pool deck. Was really cool, but, hope another G...better come up again!

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:45 am

Hold the phone!!!!

I forgot...K is for KAWIR (Greece)
    Now that would rule!

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
  • Cimmerian
    Crewman

by Cimmerian » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:42 am

King Of Asgard or Keep Of Kalessin for K is my guess(and hope)
    2020.Wishlist:1349-Abbath-Abigail.Williams-Adorned.Brood-Aether.Realm-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-And.Hell.Followed.With-Angelmaker-Antropomorphia-Any.Fabio.Lione/Turilli.band-Archspire-At.The.Gates-Aversions.Crown-Behemoth-Belphegor-Black.Crown.Initiate-Blind.Guardian-Borknagar-Cannibal.Corpse-Carach.Angren-Carnifex-Carpathian.Forest-Cattle.Decapatation-Celtachor-Children.of.Bodom-Cloak-Cradle.of.Filth-Cruachan—Demons.and.Wizards-Depths.of.Hatred-Dimmu.Borgir-Disentomb-Dragonland-Drudkh-Dying.Fetus-Emperor-Enslaved-Enterprise.Earth-Ereb.Altor-Fit.For.An.Autopsy-Goatwhore-Hate-Heathen.Foray-Iced.Earth-Incantation-Ingested-Kampfar-King.of.Asgard-Lorna.Shore-Manegarm-Marduk-Mgla-Moonsorrow-Phil.Anselmo.And.The.Illegals-Rivers.of.Nihil-Satyricon-Scour-Shadow.of.Intent-Signs.of.the.Swarm-Suffocation-Swashbuckle-The.Faceless-Thyrfing-Tsjuder-Uada-Unleashed-Vale.of.Pnath-Valhalore-Varg-Visceral.Disgorge-Vitriol-Vreid-Vulvodynia-Watain-Winterfylethal-Wintersun-Wolfchant-Wolves.In.The.Throne.Room-Wormwitch

Amalu
    Chief Petty Officer

by Amalu » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:35 am

I would like Korpiklaani. I always love to see them live.
    cholernik
    Petty Officer

by cholernik » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:15 am

Along with everybody else I'll pray it's King Diamond, but fully expect, and be fine with, kreator, kataklysm, korpiklaani, or shit maybe krallice.
    2020: Survivor
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:38 am

Jotunheimr wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:27 am The bad news: It’s KISS

The really bad news: KISS ate up the rest of Andy’s budget and we won’t get anymore bands. When Gene Simmons wants to eat at the Windjammer, everyone else gets kicked out 10 minutes before His arrival and we are forbidden from speaking directly to Him.
    What's worse, is that there will be no food left for anyone else after HRH is through eating.
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:48 am

Meh, next! K for Keep of Kalessin
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Addicted To 70000TONS OF METAL

by Andy » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:50 am

We've got the fire... and you Sailors may be KISSIN' DYNAMITE come January! With 3,000 Sailors from across the globe alongside 60 world-class Artists onbroad our huge 154,000ton luxury cruise liner, 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise is an experience like no other.

Round X is going to be an absolute spectacle and we can't wait to set sail on January 7th. We're just watching the clock "T"ick away...

cegr80
    Lieutenant

Re: Addicted To 70000TONS OF METAL

by cegr80 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:55 am

Who?

T for Tomb Mold! Come on!
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    cholernik
    Petty Officer

by cholernik » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:09 am

well that was unexpected, since I never heard of 'em. Their pic on metal archives looks like 5 of the same person. Anyway, T.. T... Therion? Tyr? Tsjuder? Turisas (meh)
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:13 am

PotatoPotahto is about to go nuts.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:22 am

Phoenix wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:13 am PotatoPotahto is about to go nuts.
    You are correct. He is going nuts.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:25 am

Keep in mind ‘T’ clues includes all bands that start with The

So for me my hope

The Crown
    The Absence

Outside of The

How about Testament then
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2023,2024,See_you_in_2025

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:27 am

Andy wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:50 am We've got the fire... and you Sailors may be KISSIN' DYNAMITE come January! With 3,000 Sailors from across the globe alongside 60 world-class Artists onbroad our huge 154,000ton luxury cruise liner, 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise is an experience like no other.

Round X is going to be an absolute spectacle and we can't wait to set sail on January 7th. We're just watching the clock "T"ick away...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!! FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! THANK YOU!
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
  • Cimmerian
    Crewman

by Cimmerian » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:50 am

Alright moving on, T let’s go with...

Taake
    The Absence
    The Faceless
    Thirteen Forty-nine(1349) would they use the spelling for the T clue or would they use the number as a clue haha?
    Thyrfing
    Tsjuder

cholernik
    Petty Officer

by cholernik » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:57 am

Cimmerian wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:50 am Alright moving on, T let’s go with...

Taake
    The Absence
    The Faceless
    Thirteen Forty-nine(1349) would they use the spelling for the T clue or would they use the number as a clue haha?
    Thyrfing
    Tsjuder
    oh yea, Taake. Seeing as how they'll basically never play the states, I really need this to happen.
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:01 am

cholernik wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:57 am

Taake
    The Absence
    The Faceless
    Thyrfing
    Tsjuder
    oh yea, Taake. Seeing as how they'll basically never play the states, I really need this to happen.
    I think Hoest has issues entering the country.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    cholernik
    Petty Officer

by cholernik » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:06 am

Sgt. B wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:01 am

Taake
    The Absence
    The Faceless
    Thyrfing
    Tsjuder
    Oh he sure does.
    PotatoPotahto
    Petty Officer

by PotatoPotahto » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:54 am

Phoenix wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:13 am PotatoPotahto is about to go nuts.
    LMAO You know me well :lol: I am freaking out! Very excited with this announcement.
    Give me Behemoth and I'll be ecstatic
  • Cimmerian
    Crewman

by Cimmerian » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:35 am

cholernik wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:06 am

Oh he sure does.
    Yeah I knew he had issues in the past just wasn’t sure if those were resolved or not, here’s to hoping they are lol :beerhorns:

cholernik
    Petty Officer

by cholernik » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:42 am

Cimmerian wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:35 am

Oh he sure does.
    Yeah I knew he had issues in the past just wasn’t sure if those were resolved or not, here’s to hoping they are lol :beerhorns:
    last time he got in, antifa bullied him out
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:46 am

PotatoPotahto wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:54 amLMAO You know me well :lol: I am freaking out! Very excited with this announcement.
    I can understand your excitement. Never heard them before and now I like them :cheers:
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:52 am

cegr80 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:46 am
    PotatoPotahto wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:54 amLMAO You know me well :lol: I am freaking out! Very excited with this announcement.
    I can understand your excitement. Never heard them before and now I like them :cheers:
    They are great on studio and even better live. They kick fucking ass. Don't miss them!
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
  • Cimmerian
    Crewman

by Cimmerian » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:54 am

cholernik wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:42 am
    Cimmerian wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:35 am

Oh he sure does.
    last time he got in, antifa bullied him out
    Yeah not sure how a whole tour would go but I could see him playing on the ship possibly.

Post Reply 2037 posts