Post Reply 2037 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2020 Megathread
    cholernik
    Petty Officer

Re: Infecting The Caribbean

by cholernik » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:56 am

I just saw an ad for Om on my facebook. I've never looked into this band because I don't like sleepy time metal. And we all know facebook reads our minds. So I was thinking, weird, the next letter is O, and now I'm seeing this ad for an O band....
    2020: Survivor
  • Bolt_Thrower
    Petty Officer

by Bolt_Thrower » Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:13 am

If Andy reads the crap we spew, get THE WELL onbroad. Amazing band nobody has heard of.
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:52 am

O.........yeah!

Let's roll O..ut the O band!

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
  • FinnPete
    Crewman

by FinnPete » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:02 am

I don't have any top favourite 'O' band wish, but I'd like to see one fellow sailor on stage. So, Orcus O Dis.
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

We Are United In Heavy Metal

by Andy » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:10 am

Let us be united in metal as we sail toward the ORPHANED LAND onbroad Round X of The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

With 3,000 Sailors from over 70 countries across the Globe, 70000TONS OF METAL is truly the United Nations of Heavy Metal at Sea.

"C"an you imagine a better way to spend the beginning of your year? We can't think of any!

cholernik
    Petty Officer

Re: We Are United In Heavy Metal

by cholernik » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:12 am

ugh, another repeat and another one I don't care about. Haven't listened that much, guess I'll give them another go.

Previous C bands:
    Candlemass -Booked
    Cannibal Corpse (3x)
    Carach Angren
    Carcass -Out, Touring
    Carnation -Played in 2019
    Cattle Decapitation
    Channel Zero
    Children of Bodom (2x) -Out
    Chimaira
    Chontaraz -Played in 2019
    Circle II Circle
    Convulse -Played in 2019
    Coroner (2x) -Played in 2019
    Cradle of Filth
    Cripper (2x)
    Crowbar
    Cruachan -Booked
    Crucified Barbara
    Cryptex
    Cryptopsy (2x)
    Cyhra -Played in 2019
    Cynic

There's a few on here I wouldn't mind seeing
    Ethrivas
    Chief Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:52 am

Bleh.
    Gief Crescent if we are going oriental...
    Wishlist 2025:1914-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aeternam-/-AETHERIAN-/-AGATHODAIMON-/-ALESTORM-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMORPHIS-/-ANAAL.NATHRAKH-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Avatar-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-BLACKBRAID-/-BRYMIR-/-CLOAK-/-Cryptosis-/-Dååth-/-Dark.Oath-/-DESTINITY-/-DIMMU.BORGIR-/-Ensiferum-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Finntroll-/-Foretoken-/-Gaerea-/-GROZA-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ignea-/-IMMORTAL-/-In.Aphelion-/-Kalmah-/-Kanonenfieber-/-King.of.Asgard-/-KVAEN-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-MELECHESH-/-Mezarkabul(Pentagram)-/-MGŁA-/-MOONSHADE-/-MÖRK.GRYNING-/-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-/-Necrophobic-/-NETHERBIRD-/-Orbit.Culture-/-OUROBOROS-/-PERPETUAL.NIGHT-/-PSYCROPTIC-/-Rhapsody(Turilli-Lione)-/-SATYRICON-/-SHADE.EMPIRE-/-SHYLMAGOGHNAR-/-SODOMISERY-/-STORTREGN-/-Stratovarius-/-SYLOSIS-/-Testament-/-THE.COMMITTEE-/-THE.CROWN-/-THE.SEER-/-THE.SPIRIT-/-THULCANDRA-/-Tryglav-/-TRIBULATION-/-Trivium-/-Turisas-/-Ulfven-/-Unanimated-/-VREID-/-Warbringer-/-Whispered-/-Wintersun-/-WORMWITCH-/-WORMWOOD-/-Zornheym
    2018, 2019, 2020, 2024: Survivor
    2023: Skip year
    cholernik
    Petty Officer

by cholernik » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:54 am

So I listened to some orphaned land... Couldn't make it past 3 minutes. more food time.
    Danny24601
    Petty Officer

by Danny24601 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:54 pm

Andy wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:10 am Let us be united in metal as we sail toward the ORPHANED LAND onbroad Round X of The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

With 3,000 Sailors from over 70 countries across the Globe, 70000TONS OF METAL is truly the United Nations of Heavy Metal at Sea.

"C"an you imagine a better way to spend the beginning of your year? We can't think of any!

Oooooooh yeah! With them, Omnium, and Ihsahn, I think we have the creators of 3 of my top ten albums of last year on board. That's awesome!
    Seventh.Wonder/Theocracy/The.Night.Flight.Orchestra/Draconian/My.Dying.Bride/Primordial/Turisas/Katatonia/Swallow.the.Sun/Eluveitie/Seven.Spires/Tyr/Soilwork/Helloween/Countless.Skies/Anaal.Nathrakh/Frozen.Crown/Sonata.Arctica/Powerwolf/Blind.Guardian/Avantasia/Within.Temptation/Aephanemer/Serenity/Saturnus/Moonspell/Scardust/The.Halo.Effect/Sabaton/Noumena/Sojourner/Dragony/Omnium.Gatherum/Soen/Paradise.Lost/Shape.of.Despair/Hamferd/Aether.Realm/Brothers.of.Metal/Dawn.of.Solace/Tribulation/Twilight.Force/Be'lakor/Wilderun/Beast.in.Black/Ensiferum/Serenity.in.Murder/Dimmu.Borgir/Amon.Amarth/Visigoth/Satyricon/Cradle.of.Filth/Unleash.the.Archers/Moonsorrow/Epica
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:15 pm

Don't get me wrong I don't mind repeats, and Orphaned Land is a solid 2 setter for me but...

TWELVE from 2017 already? Out of 33 bands? At least spread the repeats out a bit :|

C - give us something new, CIVIL WAR please!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • FinnPete
    Crewman

by FinnPete » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:18 pm

cholernik wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:54 am So I listened to some orphaned land... Couldn't make it past 3 minutes. more food time.
    Your signature says it's your first time. If you'll have 3 favorites (2 setters) and 10 who you'd like to see one time, you'll be busy if you also want to eat and sleep. That is if running order is done well for your taste. If not, you'll notice at midnight that you'd like to have a snack but next one setter is on after 10 minutes. If you can't do it, next show is overlapping with your two setter band. This could be the situation before Cozumel. Later it will feel worse. So good bands onbroad but some were missed. Perhaps some cruisers have been able see shows they wanted, but then I think there were no interest in new bands or styles.
  • LoudStonedDrunk
    Oiler

by LoudStonedDrunk » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:28 pm

cholernik wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:54 am So I listened to some orphaned land... Couldn't make it past 3 minutes. more food time.
    3 whole minutes? You have a strong will sir i didn't make it nearly that far
  • FinnPete
    Crewman

by FinnPete » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:30 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:15 pm TWELVE from 2017 already? Out of 33 bands? At least spread the repeats out a bit :|
    But no Amaranthe :(

I'm happy with BloodBound. Statmans wishes are so good! I hope they doesn't rule out Beast In Black. Or Battle Beast.
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Departure Towards a Caribbean Curse

by Andy » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:37 pm

We've been broaded by a Phantom Ship! CARACH ANGREN will invade the Caribbean alongside 59 other World Class Artists for the ultimate Heavy Metal Festival experience.

Round X of 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise departs in January. Don't be "C"omplacent, make sure to secure your spot on board NOW!

cowboy71
    Commander

Re: Departure Towards a Caribbean Curse

by cowboy71 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:44 pm

SOLID.

Still wanting CIVIL WAR please skipper!

My son would love that because he is sad that SABATON are ruled out :(
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Danny24601
    Petty Officer

by Danny24601 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:55 pm

Given how heavy this year has been on folk and melodeath, is this where we finally get Chthonic?

Sabaton Jr. would also be very acceptable.
    Seventh.Wonder/Theocracy/The.Night.Flight.Orchestra/Draconian/My.Dying.Bride/Primordial/Turisas/Katatonia/Swallow.the.Sun/Eluveitie/Seven.Spires/Tyr/Soilwork/Helloween/Countless.Skies/Anaal.Nathrakh/Frozen.Crown/Sonata.Arctica/Powerwolf/Blind.Guardian/Avantasia/Within.Temptation/Aephanemer/Serenity/Saturnus/Moonspell/Scardust/The.Halo.Effect/Sabaton/Noumena/Sojourner/Dragony/Omnium.Gatherum/Soen/Paradise.Lost/Shape.of.Despair/Hamferd/Aether.Realm/Brothers.of.Metal/Dawn.of.Solace/Tribulation/Twilight.Force/Be'lakor/Wilderun/Beast.in.Black/Ensiferum/Serenity.in.Murder/Dimmu.Borgir/Amon.Amarth/Visigoth/Satyricon/Cradle.of.Filth/Unleash.the.Archers/Moonsorrow/Epica
  • LoudStonedDrunk
    Oiler

by LoudStonedDrunk » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:56 pm

Andy wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:37 pm We've been broaded by a Phantom Ship! CARACH ANGREN will invade the Caribbean alongside 59 other World Class Artists for the ultimate Heavy Metal Festival experience.

Round X of 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise departs in January. Don't be "C"omplacent, make sure to secure your spot on board NOW!

Very nice!!! Lets get cynic next
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:07 pm

LoudStonedDrunk wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:56 pm
    Andy wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:37 pm We've been broaded by a Phantom Ship! CARACH ANGREN will invade the Caribbean alongside 59 other World Class Artists for the ultimate Heavy Metal Festival experience.

Very nice!!! Lets get cynic next
    +1 on both counts.
    Survivor 2016/17/18/19/20

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:40 pm

Andy wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:37 pm We've been broaded by a Phantom Ship!
    I'm lol'ing at "broaded." :lol:

Really happy to see Carach Angren and Orphaned Land both confirmed. Mabool is one of my favorite concept albums of all time.

C could be for.... Cynic, Cradle of Filth (I have to think he'd have already announced them, though), Chthonic (!), Cannibal Corpse, Cattle Decap, Circle II Circle.....
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
  • Cimmerian
    Crewman

by Cimmerian » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:01 pm

Nice! Carach Angren one of my wishlist bands! Other C bands that would be cool

Cannibal Corpse
    Carnifex
    Carpathian Forest
    Cattle Decapitation
    Cradle of Filth
    Cryptopsy
    2020.Wishlist:1349-Abbath-Abigail.Williams-Adorned.Brood-Aether.Realm-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-And.Hell.Followed.With-Angelmaker-Antropomorphia-Any.Fabio.Lione/Turilli.band-Archspire-At.The.Gates-Aversions.Crown-Behemoth-Belphegor-Black.Crown.Initiate-Blind.Guardian-Borknagar-Cannibal.Corpse-Carach.Angren-Carnifex-Carpathian.Forest-Cattle.Decapatation-Celtachor-Children.of.Bodom-Cloak-Cradle.of.Filth-Cruachan—Demons.and.Wizards-Depths.of.Hatred-Dimmu.Borgir-Disentomb-Dragonland-Drudkh-Dying.Fetus-Emperor-Enslaved-Enterprise.Earth-Ereb.Altor-Fit.For.An.Autopsy-Goatwhore-Hate-Heathen.Foray-Iced.Earth-Incantation-Ingested-Kampfar-King.of.Asgard-Lorna.Shore-Manegarm-Marduk-Mgla-Moonsorrow-Phil.Anselmo.And.The.Illegals-Rivers.of.Nihil-Satyricon-Scour-Shadow.of.Intent-Signs.of.the.Swarm-Suffocation-Swashbuckle-The.Faceless-Thyrfing-Tsjuder-Uada-Unleashed-Vale.of.Pnath-Valhalore-Varg-Visceral.Disgorge-Vitriol-Vreid-Vulvodynia-Watain-Winterfylethal-Wintersun-Wolfchant-Wolves.In.The.Throne.Room-Wormwitch

2019: Survivor
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:19 pm

I like Orphaned Land but I find them to be such a let down as well when they tour.
    They never seem to bring out their female vocalist with them, like Shlomit.
    Why?
    I saw them on the cruise before and in Sonisphere in Romania and Sydney and never once
    with their female vocalist(s). Tour budget?
    I dunno, I think it's lame.
    For that reason, I won't bother watching them this time around, unless there is nothing else on at the time.

CARACH ANGREN hahahahaa I don't know them so I watched a video and laughed my balls off at their silly make up.
    That's a big zero for me there.

C - hopefully Chthonic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:30 pm

Cardest wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:19 pm

CARACH ANGREN hahahahaa I don't know them so I watched a video and laughed my balls off at their silly make up.
    Was it the one they did on ADULT SWIM? BR00TAL :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjBGmLy9Stc
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:54 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:30 pm

I never knew I needed this in my life. Check out The Black Satans.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    Danny24601
    Petty Officer

by Danny24601 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:55 pm

Cardest wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:19 pm I like Orphaned Land but I find them to be such a let down as well when they tour.
    Why?
    I saw them on the cruise before and in Sonisphere in Romania and Sydney and never once
    For that reason, I won't bother watching them this time around, unless there is nothing else on at the time.
    She hasn't been a member of the band for 8 years, hence why she doesn't tour with them. She did do guest vocals on their last two records though.
  • Cimmerian
    Crewman

by Cimmerian » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:03 pm

Not sure if I should put this under the wishlist thread and I’m not sure if they’ve been contacted or not but I know that some(if not all) of the members of The Faceless want to play the cruise if that’s worth mentioning lol. They’re also touring with Origin at the end of January in South America so there’s that
    2020.Wishlist:1349-Abbath-Abigail.Williams-Adorned.Brood-Aether.Realm-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-And.Hell.Followed.With-Angelmaker-Antropomorphia-Any.Fabio.Lione/Turilli.band-Archspire-At.The.Gates-Aversions.Crown-Behemoth-Belphegor-Black.Crown.Initiate-Blind.Guardian-Borknagar-Cannibal.Corpse-Carach.Angren-Carnifex-Carpathian.Forest-Cattle.Decapatation-Celtachor-Children.of.Bodom-Cloak-Cradle.of.Filth-Cruachan—Demons.and.Wizards-Depths.of.Hatred-Dimmu.Borgir-Disentomb-Dragonland-Drudkh-Dying.Fetus-Emperor-Enslaved-Enterprise.Earth-Ereb.Altor-Fit.For.An.Autopsy-Goatwhore-Hate-Heathen.Foray-Iced.Earth-Incantation-Ingested-Kampfar-King.of.Asgard-Lorna.Shore-Manegarm-Marduk-Mgla-Moonsorrow-Phil.Anselmo.And.The.Illegals-Rivers.of.Nihil-Satyricon-Scour-Shadow.of.Intent-Signs.of.the.Swarm-Suffocation-Swashbuckle-The.Faceless-Thyrfing-Tsjuder-Uada-Unleashed-Vale.of.Pnath-Valhalore-Varg-Visceral.Disgorge-Vitriol-Vreid-Vulvodynia-Watain-Winterfylethal-Wintersun-Wolfchant-Wolves.In.The.Throne.Room-Wormwitch

2019: Survivor
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:08 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:30 pm

hA!
    oh mate, that was hard to watch!
    New respect for them now though.
    :boobs:

Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:10 pm

Danny24601 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:55 pm
    Cardest wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:19 pm I like Orphaned Land but I find them to be such a let down as well when they tour.
    Why?
    She hasn't been a member of the band for 8 years, hence why she doesn't tour with them. She did do guest vocals on their last two records though.
    I saw them in 2010, 2012 and 2015.
    Not once with Shlomit or anyone else!
    I have that DVD live in Israel and she's on that....El Nora song, damn so powerful.
    I didn't she left 8yrs ago but it doesn't matter. They never bring out the ladies with them on tour and I reckon that stinks.

• Andy
    THE SKIPPER

One Day Closer...

by Andy » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:41 pm

We're getting one day closer towards January 7th, 2020. We can't wait to be onbroad with you Sailors for Round X of 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise! CATTLE DECAPITATION will enthrall you twice, once on the way to our beautiful Caribbean dream destination Cozumel and once on the way back.

Forget "A"bout your winter blues and come join us for the best time of your life!

• Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

Re: One Day Closer...

by Jotunheimr » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:45 pm

Cattle Decap are the 13th band from 2017 and are bound to make some people happy.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:09 pm

Another wish list band :viking:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:25 pm

Jotunheimr wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:45 pm Cattle Decap are the 13th band from 2017 and are bound to make some people happy.
    If I had only known, I could have stayed at home, replayed 2017 in my mind, and saved several thousand dollars.

:lol:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:45 pm

WOW I got my first 2 set band of the cruise !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :shred: CATTLE DECAPITATION :shred:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:48 pm

metalforever wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:45 pm WOW I got my first 2 set band of the cruise !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :shred: CATTLE DECAPITATION :shred:
    SWEET!! Happy for you :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

Now, Mr. Skipper sir, PLEASE may we have a band that hasn't been on the boat before?

In order of preference:

ANCIENT BARDS
    AVANTASIA
    ATLAS PAIN
    ALMANAC
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:58 pm

ALIEN WEAPONRY, ANIMALS AS LEADERS, ACKERCOCKE, ANAAL NATHRAKH, AGNOSTIC FRONT, please!
    They’re all cheap!
    Last edited by Godflesh on Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:59 pm

The lineup is improving for me: 9/11/15 Yes/Maybe/No
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:46 pm

Fuckin' ... A!

ARCTURUS
    ABSU
    Amorphis
    Acid Witch

With so many 2017 repeats, if I had to choose one of those A bands:
    Amaranthe

Gosh....hope it's not Alestorm.

Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:51 pm

Gotta admit, all these repeats are making it much easier to come to peace with the fact that this’ll be my last 70K for the foreseeable future.
    Survivor 2016/17/18/19/20

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:07 pm

Gratch wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:51 pm Gotta admit, all these repeats are making it much easier to come to peace with the fact that this’ll be my last 70K for the foreseeable future.
    Every day is our last day for the foreseeable future.
    And THAT is Metal.
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:18 pm

One Day Closer....

One step closer to giving us 4 bands in 1 day!
    Let's do it Skip!

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:28 am

Pellaz wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:40 pm
    Andy wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:37 pm We've been broaded by a Phantom Ship!
    I'm lol'ing at "broaded." :lol:
    Same here. 10 years and we've never seen anyone come up with that one once to my knowledge. Well done Skip, well done!

And now I have a new term to use in case I ever get laid again :oops:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
Post Reply 2037 posts