Post Reply 2037 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2020 Megathread
    cholernik
    Petty Officer

Re: Cabin With A View

by cholernik » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:32 am

Phoenix wrote:
    cholernik wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:59 am I can only assume Andy is sick or something.
    He was reportedly sick and that's why this whole process started late anyways. "Droughts" are normal and honestly,5 days? That's downright tame.
    downright lame.
    2020: Survivor
    Amalu
    Chief Petty Officer

by Amalu » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:57 am

cholernik wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:32 am
    Phoenix wrote:
    cholernik wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:59 am I can only assume Andy is sick or something.
    He was reportedly sick and that's why this whole process started late anyways. "Droughts" are normal and honestly,5 days? That's downright tame.
    downright lame.
    Common droughts are normal and must inevitably come. There are less bands to announce then there days to sailing. And don't forget the 6 or 9 bands that will be announced as a trio.

Waiting a week is fine. There are already a normal amount of bands announced.
    cholernik
    Petty Officer

by cholernik » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:03 am

Amalu wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:57 am
    Phoenix wrote:

downright lame.
    Common droughts are normal and must inevitably come. There are less bands to announce then there days to sailing. And don't forget the 6 or 9 bands that will be announced as a trio.

Waiting a week is fine. There are already a normal amount of bands announced.
    I think part of this is that he teases the next band with a letter, so we all want to see if we're right. But more importantly we all want to see what the next letter is so we can get amped up about guessing that one and listening to all the bands we like that start with that letter.
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:46 pm

Droughts suck. Period!
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    Amalu
    Chief Petty Officer

by Amalu » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:47 pm

cholernik wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:03 am
    I think part of this is that he teases the next band with a letter, so we all want to see if we're right. But more importantly we all want to see what the next letter is so we can get amped up about guessing that one and listening to all the bands we like that start with that letter.
    Haha. Yeah, I agree. I guess Andy takes some pleasure off teasing us.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:57 pm

:evil: What’s with all this on ‘BOARD’ shit? :evil:

Where do you guys think you are, Facebook?

:boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • Bolt_Thrower
    Petty Officer

by Bolt_Thrower » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:07 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:57 pm :evil: What’s with all this on ‘BOARD’ shit? :evil:
    Right. There will be no “onboard” onbroad.
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:08 pm

cholernik wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:31 am
    Phoenix wrote:
    downright lame.
    Nope, she had it right.

In the grand scheme of 70K announcement delays, 5 days is a baby. :twisted:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    ollyhills
    Crewman

by ollyhills » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:51 am

Phoenix wrote:
    downright lame.
    Honestly, with a band to be announced at the beach, and with a couple of 3 in 1 jobbies, a steady amount leading up to the boat and a spattering around December, we've probably had all we're gonna have for November
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:18 am

Cattle Decapitation new album coming out 11/29/19 Death Atlas :shred:
    At least they will be on the boat !
    Danny24601
    Petty Officer

by Danny24601 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:36 pm

ollyhills wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:51 am
    Phoenix wrote:

downright lame.
    Honestly, with a band to be announced at the beach, and with a couple of 3 in 1 jobbies, a steady amount leading up to the boat and a spattering around December, we've probably had all we're gonna have for November

Or we could get another announcement in five minutes! That's half the fun, that you never know. Gotta sit back and enjoy the ride. The lineup so far is very sweet, and I'm sure we'll get a few more 2-setters before the end.
    Seventh.Wonder/Theocracy/The.Night.Flight.Orchestra/Draconian/My.Dying.Bride/Primordial/Turisas/Katatonia/Swallow.the.Sun/Eluveitie/Seven.Spires/Tyr/Soilwork/Helloween/Countless.Skies/Anaal.Nathrakh/Frozen.Crown/Sonata.Arctica/Powerwolf/Blind.Guardian/Avantasia/Within.Temptation/Aephanemer/Serenity/Saturnus/Moonspell/Scardust/The.Halo.Effect/Sabaton/Noumena/Sojourner/Dragony/Omnium.Gatherum/Soen/Paradise.Lost/Shape.of.Despair/Hamferd/Aether.Realm/Brothers.of.Metal/Dawn.of.Solace/Tribulation/Twilight.Force/Be'lakor/Wilderun/Beast.in.Black/Ensiferum/Serenity.in.Murder/Dimmu.Borgir/Amon.Amarth/Visigoth/Satyricon/Cradle.of.Filth/Unleash.the.Archers/Moonsorrow/Epica
    ollyhills
    Crewman

by ollyhills » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:40 pm

Danny24601 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:36 pm
    ollyhills wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:51 am

downright lame.

Or we could get another announcement in five minutes! That's half the fun, that you never know. Gotta sit back and enjoy the ride. The lineup so far is very sweet, and I'm sure we'll get a few more 2-setters before the end.
    Yes, or that! To be honest all my predictions have been running at about a 100% failure rate so far, so hopefully i've jinxed yet another one...?
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:36 pm

After a break like this it would be highly unlikely for the drought to break on a weekend.

People are out and about, media wouldn't be monitoring for announcements to share etc.

Hopefully the silence is due to them scrambling to get acts so big, so special, that they are enough to commit people to book even at this incredibly late stage.

70K posted on Facebook a little while ago " We've got some nice surprises up our sleeves for you... stay tuned!". I know they say that ALL the time, but I am hopeful that it is true for a change :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:28 pm

Maybe the E band could be Exhorder!

They have a new album out.
    Their website has no shows/tours listed, which is really odd.
    So, maybe the reason is they are waiting for this announcement here before
    it gets shoved up to their own web page or something.

I predict Monday morning we'll get the E we've been waiting for.

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:34 pm

Cardest wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:28 pm Maybe the E band could be Exhorder!

Even I would be okay with that E.

Because their lead singer is also the lead singer of TROUBLE, and I would LOOOOOVE to have TROUBLE back!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:06 pm

Over a week since the last announcement? BOOOOOORING!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:17 am

cowboy71 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:34 pm
    Cardest wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:28 pm Maybe the E band could be Exhorder!

Even I would be okay with that E.

Because their lead singer is also the lead singer of TROUBLE, and I would LOOOOOVE to have TROUBLE back!
    I would like EXHORDER too! Statsman and I agree on a band! The stars are aligned!
    Book them Andy, before Saturn diverges from Uranus, and the gate closes.
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:31 am

cowboy71 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:36 pm After a break like this it would be highly unlikely for the drought to break on a weekend.

People are out and about, media wouldn't be monitoring for announcements to share etc.

Hopefully the silence is due to them scrambling to get acts so big, so special, that they are enough to commit people to book even at this incredibly late stage.

70K posted on Facebook a little while ago " We've got some nice surprises up our sleeves for you... stay tuned!". I know they say that ALL the time, but I am hopeful that it is true for a change :P
    That’s just UMC speak for: “expect nothing for two weeks”
    Yes, there will be surprises. Bands you never heard of will play albums you never heard of in their entirety.
    Yay.
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:31 am

I reckon it is Exhorder!

It would be really cool.

I know they never played on the few cruises I was on, but have they ever been on broad?
    I was on 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 but I'm way too lazy right now to go digging.

No bands for a week now.
    Zzzz.......ZZZz.zz............ZZ...........Z....Z>Z.z.z.zz..........ZZzzz

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
  • Bolt_Thrower
    Petty Officer

by Bolt_Thrower » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:25 am

cowboy71 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:36 pm 70K posted on Facebook a little while ago "We've got some nice surprises up our sleeves for you... stay tuned!"
    The surprise is that we’re going sail with just 36 bands. I kinda like these so there’s no need for any more.
    Last edited by Bolt_Thrower on Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
  • Bolt_Thrower
    Petty Officer

by Bolt_Thrower » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:28 am

Cardest wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:31 am No bands for a week now.
    Seven days with no bands makes one weak.
    cholernik
    Petty Officer

by cholernik » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:35 am

Bolt_Thrower wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:28 am
    Cardest wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:31 am No bands for a week now.
    Seven days with no bands makes one weak.
    yeah, it sucks not knowing what bands are playing. but, one day closer to cruise time.
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:07 am

Getting real tired of seeing "Cabin With A View" every time I check the forum.
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:30 am

Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:21 pm

Cardest wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:28 pm I predict Monday morning we'll get the E we've been waiting for.
    --still waiting.. But it's still morning in Vancouver. :twisted:
    cowboy71 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:34 pm Even I would be okay with that E.
    Are ya lookin' for Trouble, mister? :lol:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    cholernik
    Petty Officer

by cholernik » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:41 am

best thing about this drought is we'll be getting a day or two with multiple band announcements, possibly.
    Danny24601
    Petty Officer

by Danny24601 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:11 pm

Seventh.Wonder/Theocracy/The.Night.Flight.Orchestra/Draconian/My.Dying.Bride/Primordial/Turisas/Katatonia/Swallow.the.Sun/Eluveitie/Seven.Spires/Tyr/Soilwork/Helloween/Countless.Skies/Anaal.Nathrakh/Frozen.Crown/Sonata.Arctica/Powerwolf/Blind.Guardian/Avantasia/Within.Temptation/Aephanemer/Serenity/Saturnus/Moonspell/Scardust/The.Halo.Effect/Sabaton/Noumena/Sojourner/Dragony/Omnium.Gatherum/Soen/Paradise.Lost/Shape.of.Despair/Hamferd/Aether.Realm/Brothers.of.Metal/Dawn.of.Solace/Tribulation/Twilight.Force/Be'lakor/Wilderun/Beast.in.Black/Ensiferum/Serenity.in.Murder/Dimmu.Borgir/Amon.Amarth/Visigoth/Satyricon/Cradle.of.Filth/Unleash.the.Archers/Moonsorrow/Epica
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:40 am

I am guessing if something is not announced this afternoon , maybe nothing will until after the 4 day holiday weekend in the states is over with , so there will be proper pick up and media coverage . so maybe today or Monday is possible ?????????????????? :bitch:
    cholernik
    Petty Officer

by cholernik » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:52 am

eh I've given up. I'm just following bands I'd like to see and hoping they aren't announcing any tours or shows during/near the cruise time.
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:07 pm

easing into the long holiday weekend !
    listening to Sleep dope smoker :shred:
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:09 pm

no weed just drinking a beer ! :givebeer: :stagger:
    cholernik
    Petty Officer

by cholernik » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:37 pm

longest drought since I booked. I understand this is normal, but it's annoying.
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:46 pm

new Facebook post within the hour , just a cruise advertisement , no bands announced !!!!!!!!!!!
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:09 pm

I'm so bored.
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:41 pm

acidbasement wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:09 pm I'm so bored.
    “Day after day, day after day,
    We stuck nor breath nor motion
    As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean”
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:22 am

I’m really hoping Andy hasn’t had a recurrence of whatever health issue sidelined him for a few months.
    Survivor 2016/17/18/19/20

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:43 am

Gratch wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:22 am I’m really hoping Andy hasn’t had a recurrence of whatever health issue sidelined him for a few months.
    The phrase that will forever be uttered whenever there is any gap in announcements.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:20 am

I don't recall a gap this long this close to sailing in the past.
    Although, I've skipped the last few cruises. So, I wasn't checking periodically the last 4 years or so.

Survivor: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2020 (booked).

bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:53 am

cowboy71 wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:43 am
    Gratch wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:22 am I’m really hoping Andy hasn’t had a recurrence of whatever health issue sidelined him for a few months.
    The phrase that will forever be uttered whenever there is any gap in announcements.
    And that is totally his fault for being unable to delegate.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    Welli
    Oiler

by Welli » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:01 pm

The next announcement will be coming SOON
Post Reply 2037 posts