Post Reply 506 posts
There's our Hypocrisy announcement!!
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

Re: There's our Hypocrisy announcement!!

by Monmisreal » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:38 pm

vikingbitch wrote:That's been my favorite off the new album too, trying to remember the lyrics off the top of my head - my fate/destiny pulls me down south or something like that?

It sounds stupid, but I love the singy songy type death metal bands :lol: A guy belching into a mic for a couple minutes doesnt do shit, but if I can sing along im usually good. Its even better that Hypocrisy's new one is totally a death metal version of watching Ancient Aliens. Id love to do a youtube mashup of The Return and a bunch of Ancient Aliens clips. I mean look at these fucking lyrics :lol:

To reconnect your DNA
    It's time to adapt
    A new era’s born
    A new dimension unfolds

The return of the gods
    The creators of life
    To restore the earth have finally arrived
    The return of the gods
    Let the morning come
    Let the dawn show its face
    Time to balance the human race

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:46 am

well, you ARE aware that back in the 90s Peter was abducted by aliens and now his animated corpse is controlled by said aliens as a conduit for the greatest gift they know how to bestow upon us... Peter gave his life so we could rock out!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:32 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:well, you ARE aware that back in the 90s Peter was abducted by aliens and now his animated corpse is controlled by said aliens as a conduit for the greatest gift they know how to bestow upon us... Peter gave his life so we could rock out!

Damn, should have waited for the Seems Legit picture :lol: Peter is an ancient alien!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:56 am

if you ever see him up close you can tell it's true!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:40 pm

Finally got my Hypo cd and shirt today :beerbang:
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:18 am

Gnoff, can you please change the thread title back to WHERE'S our Hypocrisy Announcement?
    Thanks. :beerwink:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:19 am

Well I guess this could be The Final Chapter. Where's the Eraser?
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    Anka
    Petty Officer

by Anka » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:22 pm

The topic name should stay like this till you get a Hypo announcement anyway! :cheers: :cheers:
    ACTUALLY NO! ... until the band actually makes it on board, a Hypo announcement would be hard to believe right now :mrgreen:
    No band request signature. Surprise me!
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:28 am

I changed my avatar to support this band on the boat. :deathmetal:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:58 am

Hey, maybe I should do that too and change my avatar...oh, right, never mind. ;)
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    BadMetalKitty
    Crewman

by BadMetalKitty » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:35 pm

Nice new avitar hon! I need to change mine sometime. Just dont know what to change it to...any suggestions? :|
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:51 pm

:cry:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:22 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:Hypo news of today for NA really blows

Yup
    I should get around to updating my signature
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:10 pm

Sheesh
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:56 am

Now I've removed the goddamn avatar since I jinxed 'em... and this thread should be locked.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
    :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:23 pm

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, Hypocrisy with VISA issues and they canceled their spot on the upcoming USA tour.

First time I saw Hypocrisy was in 1997, then again at Dynamo 1999 and then I saw them Destroy Wacken on 3 different occasions as well as many times in Seattle. But was looking forward to seeing them on the new album tour.

So please book them Andy. Right now. :D
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:15 pm

Still never seen Hypocrisy :(
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:18 pm

viathyn wrote:Still never seen Hypocrisy :(

This. This is the second time they've cancelled on me too.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:29 pm

Stained Class wrote:This. This is the second time they've cancelled on me too.

This is third straight time they have had to either back out of miss dates in the US if im not mistaken. My first time seeing them was supposed to be during Ensiferum's From Afar tour, but they had issues and cancelled a bunch of dates. Glad I was able to see them in Croatia though, and it was well worth the wait. At first the power went out during their set and then they had the power back up but no lights so they continued on without the lights :deathmetal:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:37 pm

The one time I saw them Peter stormed off stage halfway through the set :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:44 am

KDibildeaux wrote:

The one time I saw them Peter stormed off stage halfway through the set :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

The hell? Why?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:15 am

I'd never feel the same way about a band again if they stormed off stage on me unless they had a damn good reason.

At a Slayer show back in like 2003, someone threw a frigging beer at the sound system and Slayer waited around for 15-20 mins for the system to get fixed where many others would have just said fuck it
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:47 am

Blackfhyre wrote:I'd never feel the same way about a band again if they stormed off stage on me unless they had a damn good reason.

Thats why I have negative feelings towards Kreator. The AC went out pretty much right away at the venue and then the power cut out for a few minutes during kreator's set. It took them like 20 minutes to get back on stage. That happened 4-5 years ago or so and I havent bothered to see them since.
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Wed May 01, 2013 5:36 am

Stained Class wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:

The hell? Why?

Isn't that what everyone does when they see Kate for the first time? :lol:

I feel fortunate to have seen Hypocrisy once, back in 2006 when they were supporting Fear Factory. I was baffled at that arrangement, but a little Hypocrisy is better than none, methinks.

But this whole 'cancelletion' thing is getting ridiculous!
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Ea-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Krypts-/-Kull-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Strigoi-/-TombofFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-DarkTranquillity-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-SymphonyX-/-Thyrfing
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu May 02, 2013 9:23 pm

nekrobarr wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:The one time I saw them Peter stormed off stage halfway through the set :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

The hell? Why?

Isn't that what everyone does when they see Kate for the first time? :lol: !

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That wasn't your mom's reaction LOL
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu May 02, 2013 9:24 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:

The hell? Why?

The official story is that someone threw a rock at him but that's bullshit. I was right up front watching the whole time. There were really bad sound issues and it seemed pretty clear that Peter was tired of his mic cutting off.
  • Post Reply 506 posts