Locked 7 posts Page 1 of 1
Help me out here!
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

Help me out here!

by Castroh » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:12 am

So I'm in a little bit of a tough situation. My wife had to cancel because she can't get off work, so it looks like I am forced with the decision to find a new cabinmate or cancel. I don't really want to cancel because this is the greatest trip I've ever been on, but UMC isn't doing much to keep us excited this year. I have one spot open in a double on deck 3, please let me know if you're interested. Even if you're not interested, I'd appreciate a little pep talk to keep me from cancelling.
    2012 - 2019 Survivor
    2020 - Yup!
    Stained Class
    Commander

Re: Help me out here!

by Stained Class » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:19 am

Castroh wrote:So I'm in a little bit of a tough situation. My wife had to cancel because she can't get off work, so it looks like I am forced with the decision to find a new cabinmate or cancel. I don't really want to cancel because this is the greatest trip I've ever been on, but UMC isn't doing much to keep us excited this year. I have one spot open in a double on deck 3, please let me know if you're interested. Even if you're not interested, I'd appreciate a little pep talk to keep me from cancelling.

Dude, all your favourite people are still gonna be on. A lot of them it's their last year so you won't get another chance to see them all in one place again. What are you gonna regret more, going or not going?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:00 am

Stained Class wrote:
    Castroh wrote:So I'm in a little bit of a tough situation. My wife had to cancel because she can't get off work, so it looks like I am forced with the decision to find a new cabinmate or cancel. I don't really want to cancel because this is the greatest trip I've ever been on, but UMC isn't doing much to keep us excited this year. I have one spot open in a double on deck 3, please let me know if you're interested. Even if you're not interested, I'd appreciate a little pep talk to keep me from cancelling.

Dude, all your favourite people are still gonna be on. A lot of them it's their last year so you won't get another chance to see them all in one place again. What are you gonna regret more, going or not going?

That's all I needed, thanks homie! :D

Now somebody find me a damn cabinmate!!!
    2012 - 2019 Survivor
    2020 - Yup!
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:27 pm

Castroh wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

That's all I needed, thanks homie! :D

Now somebody find me a damn cabinmate!!!

;) If I could convince Katie to do Metaldays and Wacken I think I could convince you to do 70k :lol:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:58 pm

You can't cancel dude ... you owe me a beer and a trophy :lol: :lol: :lol: and besides you're letting a cheesehead out rank you on a cruise of a life time.

j/k man really hope you can figure out how to make this work, looking forward to seeing you onbroad :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer: :lol:
    MunichMetal
    Oiler

by MunichMetal » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:40 pm

Hi Castroh,

Caitlin from Ultimate Music Cruises gave you one week ago my email-adress (maybe you don´t got it) because there was no way for me to register at the forum...

My friend cancel the cruise, so i´ve got a spot in a twin at deck 4.

Official Ticket Price: USD 1,133.00
    5% Discount: USD 56.65
    Net Ticket Price: USD 1,076.35
    Taxes & Fees: USD 319.00

Total Ticket Price: USD 1,395.35

So, if you´re still looking for a cabin mate i can cancel my booking, or if yours is more expensive you could cancel your booking.

When your interested, please leave me a message.

Sorry for the bad english - i tried my best :-)

:belly:

Cheers,

Stefan
    70k: 2013 cabin mate of iron-shirt santa claus Martin :-) | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:22 pm

MunichMetal wrote:Hi Castroh,

Caitlin from Ultimate Music Cruises gave you one week ago my email-adress (maybe you don´t got it) because there was no way for me to register at the forum...

My friend cancel the cruise, so i´ve got a spot in a twin at deck 4.

Official Ticket Price: USD 1,133.00
    5% Discount: USD 56.65
    Net Ticket Price: USD 1,076.35
    Taxes & Fees: USD 319.00

Total Ticket Price: USD 1,395.35

So, if you´re still looking for a cabin mate i can cancel my booking, or if yours is more expensive you could cancel your booking.

When your interested, please leave me a message.

Sorry for the bad english - i tried my best :-)

:belly:

Cheers,

Stefan

I'll get in touch with you via email or pm
    2012 - 2019 Survivor
    2020 - Yup!
Locked 7 posts Page 1 of 1