Post Reply 3601 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2015 Megathread
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: Having TROUBLE with Online Check-In?

by Dutchguy-Tim » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:00 am

i wouldn't mind to have some power metal abroad to. helloween would be cool, or perhaps winterstorm
    but death would be cool to (most hoping for detklok but can't see that happening)
    and yeah, you can always please me with folk :-) (exept eluveitie and wintersun)

that being said..... ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR WE THERE YET?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
  • LauraW
    Crewman

by LauraW » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:16 am

When was pretty maids announced? I'm not interested in seeing them, but never saw their announcement.
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:22 am

LauraW wrote:When was pretty maids announced? I'm not interested in seeing them, but never saw their announcement.

2014/12/16.
    Wishlist:
    AETERNAM--Alestorm--Allegaeon--
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor | 2020: BOOKED
  • LauraW
    Crewman

by LauraW » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:20 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    LauraW wrote:When was pretty maids announced? I'm not interested in seeing them, but never saw their announcement.

2014/12/16.

Thanks. No clue how I missed it. ThThought I was stalking these announcements
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:40 pm

Trouble are good but IMO they are a BTH type band also.I consider Doom metal as a real niche ,and just because it sounds like Black Sabbath does not make it more mainstream.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:04 pm

Being mainstream has nothing to do with whether a band is Barge material or not. Barge was all about the extreme genres of metal (even if there were some "lighter" bands), and Trouble most certainly is nowhere near that. Death-doom and funeral doom bands are Barge bands, but not the traditional doom.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:21 pm

i agree with Ville and please Anathema or Katatonia as well as MDB.

I know it wont happen. :(

Oh and anything with Anneke or Martin. DUTCH TREATS PLEASE

And thank you.
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:20 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:i agree with Ville and please Anathema or Katatonia as well as MDB.

And thank you.

+1

Announce one of them Andy. I want to see a Razor post(s?) like Rob did when Trouble was announced.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:31 pm

I do like me some TROUBLE.....that is all
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:38 pm

debborah1 wrote:I do like me some TROUBLE.....that is all

You ARE trouble ;)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm-/-70K
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:54 pm

Sgt. B wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:i agree with Ville and please Anathema or Katatonia as well as MDB.

And thank you.

+1

Announce one of them Andy. I want to see a Razor post(s?) like Rob did when Trouble was announced.

Yeah dude, I need one of these moments:

Katatonia, Anneke, Anathema, and My Dying Bride are my absolute favorite bands.

Draconian is my number one never seen band.
    Last edited by Razor Ramon on Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:02 pm

I understand the meaning now, of the world "soon". It means the balls are so full to have waited anouncements ... :mrgreen:
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    ANTIKRISS
    Petty Officer

by ANTIKRISS » Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:19 pm

Would be nice if Andy can stop being a fucking stupid mother fucker, and just announce the rest of the fucking bands. It's his fucking fault if this cruise is not gonna SOLD OUT.

I'd love to discover some bands on youtube this weekend, before taking to fucking plane to 70 000K tons of unknown bands.
    For The Horde!
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:18 pm

Ok this is getting a bit silly. The suspense is actually distracting me AT WORK. Can we please get At the Gates and some glorious melodeath so I can be as close to peace as universally possible?

because peace is a lie... I'm a nerd...
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Save these guys for 2021, Andy.
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:04 pm

I am having Trouble falling asleep again.
    my 17 day vacation has started with no news and that makes me sad.
    :cry:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:16 pm

Azazel101 wrote:I am having Trouble falling asleep again.
    my 17 day vacation has started with no news and that makes me sad.
    :cry:

:(

9.15pm in Vancouver - only had one announcement later than this for the current cruise. Destruction at 11pm.

So not a high possibility of an announcement today.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:33 pm

I Know, I Know
    well, I did not see Trouble last night till I started getting ready to walk home last night :stagger:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:39 pm

still no announcement ? Come on Andy .... drop us a couple yet tonight ... times running out and there are so many left :lol: :lol: :lol:

:cheers: :beerhorns:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:48 pm

Huge day of announcements tomorrow as it will be 7 days to go?

#WishfulThinking
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:57 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Huge day of announcements tomorrow as it will be 7 days to go?

#WishfulThinking

Considering a good chunk of cruisers have already left to go to Fort Lauderdale or similar, I should hope so.

*evokes the power of the Statsman* The day before the cruise, while everyone is at the beach party, what is the percentage/number of bands that have been announced, typically?
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Save these guys for 2021, Andy.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:22 pm

Did I just see the Statsignal? :P

2011 - whole lineup was known 10 days out from sailing
    2012 - whole lineup was known 3 days from sailing
    2013 - Final band announced 2 days from sailing
    2014 - Final band announced the night before sailing

So - got worse and worse every year!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:10 am

Wouldn't it be fun if a surprise day 4 headliner would still be unknown at sail time, and you *think* you recognize someone in the dining room?
    Agnostic.Front-/-Akercocke-/-Alien.Weaponry-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Anaal.Nathrakh-/-Animals.As.Leaders-/-Behemoth-/-Between.The.Buried.And.Me-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Star.Riders-/-Body.Count-/-Brujeria-/-Candiria-/-Candlemass-/-Cattle.Decapitation-/-Combichrist-/-Dark.Angel-/-Deicide-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-DRI-/-Entombed-/-Evile-/-Fear.Factory-/-Flotsam.and.Jetsam-/-Galakticon.-/-Ghost-/-Godflesh-/-Gojira-/-Green.Carnation-/-Gutalax-/-Hatebreed-/-Iron.Reagan-/-Jungle.Rot-/-KMFDM-/-Kvelertak-/-Lost.Society-/-Loudblast-/-Manowar-/-Melechesh-/-Memoriam-/-Mercyful.Fate-/-Ministry-/-M.O.D.-/-Morbid.Angel-/-Morgoth-/-Municipal.Waste-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Nails-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Pig.Destroyer-/-Power.Trip-/-Protector-/-Rivers.Of.Nihil-/-Ross.The.Boss-/-Sacred.Reich-/-Saxon-/-Six.Feet.Under-/-Sleep-/-Stormtroopers.of.Beer-/-Suffocation-/-Suicidal.Tendencies-/-Tankard-/-Terrorizer-/-The.Crown-/-The.Faceless-/-The.Great.Old.Ones-/-The.Zenith.Passage-/-Thin.Lizzy-/-Triptykon-/-Trust-/-Tsjuder-/-Twelve.Foot.Ninja-/-UFO-/-Upon.A.Burning.Body-/-Vio-lence-/-Wrath-/-Xibalba
    mikijonas
    Crewman

by mikijonas » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:27 am

A week to go... :shred:
    Make love, not war... and while you are at it, listen to metal!

2012 - Survivor (Don´t remember)
    2015 - 9561
    2016 - 6500
    2017 - 9561
  • GregoryOfTheNorth
    Crewman

by GregoryOfTheNorth » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:29 am

We are now past the 2:1 ratio for bands to days. Can we substitute the Cripper Award with the Incompetent Skipper Award?
    2011#4512
    2012#5535
    2013#2597
    2014#6043
    2015#2546
    2016#9597
    2017#9531
    2018#9847
    2019#8113
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:41 am

As disappointed as I am with the lack of weenie announcements (and the lateness of the announcements), at least I have the knowledge that I'll be seeing Judas Priest and Dragonforce together in Australia next month, and a true bucketlist band (Van Canto) later in the year.

And its the knowledge that Australia are getting things like the above that makes it far more than likely that I won't be back on 70K next year.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:45 am

GregoryOfTheNorth wrote:We are now past the 2:1 ratio for bands to days. Can we substitute the Cripper Award with the Incompetent Skipper Award?

Replace "Santa Claus" with "Andy Pillar" and "bike" with "bands"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af7LwnA913g

:P :lol: :roll: :cry:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:50 am

As we all said, this is totally non understandable, as well as for any member of UMC (do they agree with this ?), and also for the bands (i would feel a little embarassed to be anounced so late). Well.
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    carlynjason
    Petty Officer

by carlynjason » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:15 am

ok ok ok im in happy mode, so im gonna fuel the burn saying , sirens, nightwish, dimmur, gentle storm, dream theatre and psycroptic
    will be announced tomorrow, prove me wrong skip :)

last day of work tomorrow so into party mode already, forgive.

see ya all in 4 days :givebeer: :givebeer:
    ANTIKRISS
    Petty Officer

by ANTIKRISS » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:08 am

This cruise cost us just 5000$ for 2. We dont want to know and enjoy the bands .... This is real bullshit.
    For The Horde!
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:24 am

As I wrote last year I would never book so early again and now I'm happy that I haven't booked yet. For me there is no band which I must see at this point. That's by far not enough for such a journey and the costs.
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:35 am

jodionline wrote:As I wrote last year I would never book so early again and now I'm happy that I haven't booked yet. For me there is no band which I must see at this point. That's by far not enough for such a journey and the costs.

Good on you :) I'm glad the decision worked out for you.

While I'm not regretting booking, I have to admit to being a bit disappointed with the way its all panned out up to this point.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:38 am

cowboy71 wrote:While I'm not regretting booking, I have to admit to being a bit disappointed with the way its all panned out up to this point.
    Absolutely same feeling here. Hey guys do you realize in one month we will have probably the first bands for 2016 ? :mrgreen:
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:50 am

No announcement on Wednesday.
    Exactly one week to go.
    Exactly 25% of the lineup to be announced.

Keep on rockin', Andy! :shred:
    Wishlist:
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:15 am

Andy sure has reached a new level of ridiculousness this time round. Kudos, Skipper.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:25 am

Memnoch wrote:ridiculousness
    This is the word.
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:22 am

This time next week the announcements should start coming a little more frequently.

:roll:
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:39 am

Razor Ramon wrote:This time next week the announcements should start coming a little more frequently.

I might be a little bit too optimistic here, but I have the feeling that in less than 8 days we'll know the WHOLE lineup guys!
    Wishlist:

Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:46 am

Hey Andy

Having TROUBLE announcing bands? :D
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019- :(
    2020- SOON
    RIP Andre Matos
  • brunoredsox
    Crewman

by brunoredsox » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:47 am

I have been in denial, I have felt anger, I have bargained with Andy for my favorite bands, I have felt depression because none of them were announced, and now I am accepting my fate: I will not see the complete lineup before I hop on the plane to Ft. Lauderdale.

Congratulations Andy, you have just made me get through the 5 stages of grief.
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:55 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    Razor Ramon wrote:This time next week the announcements should start coming a little more frequently.

I might be a little bit too optimistic here, but I have the feeling that in less than 8 days we'll know the WHOLE lineup guys!

I'm reasonably confident that we'll know the full lineup in 7 days and 10 hours.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
Post Reply 3601 posts