Post Reply 3601 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2015 Megathread
  • JARI
    Petty Officer

Re: Ready To Get A Neck Injury In The Caribbean?

by JARI » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:13 am

Ok and one more trash from Finland. Lost Society
    70k survivor 2013
    70k survivor 2015
    2017 cabin 6223
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:23 am

Nuclear Assault & Solstice would be wonderful additions !
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:57 am

I only took Nuclear Assault off my wish list cause Dan Linker said they where done
    Would love too see them abroad
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • erik13
    Oiler

by erik13 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:46 pm

Azazel101 wrote:I only took Nuclear Assault off my wish list cause Dan Linker said they where done

This year is their final year of tours.
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:48 pm

erik13 wrote:
    Azazel101 wrote:I only took Nuclear Assault off my wish list cause Dan Linker said they where done

This year is their final year of tours.

Then Andy needs to make this happen :headbanger:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:04 pm

They have removed the name "Nuclear Assault" from the Whiplash official website.
    Either it was a mistake but how did they recognize it ?
    I guess Andy has more time to make a band remove a future anouncement rather than make those anouncements :shock:
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:27 pm

acidbasement wrote:If I were Andy and wanted to be petty, I'd save all the announcements from Razor Ramon's wishlist till the day we sail.

I highly doubt any are coming.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Hanging-Garden-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Saor-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Numenorean-/-Clouds-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Oranssi-Pazuzu-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:35 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:
    acidbasement wrote:If I were Andy and wanted to be petty, I'd save all the announcements from Razor Ramon's wishlist till the day we sail.

I highly doubt any are coming.

Andy had all of your wish list bands booked, but then cancelled them just to piss you off.
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:51 pm

Probably. They had bands I wanted every other year so of course the year I can go there are none.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Hanging-Garden-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Saor-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Numenorean-/-Clouds-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Oranssi-Pazuzu-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:25 pm

I'm refreshing every 10 minutes here!!! C'mon ppl, post some shit to get us closer to Andy's next update!! :P
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:45 pm

I have a feeling the rest of the bands will be announced Monday. :bitch:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:54 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:I have a feeling the rest of the bands will be announced Monday. :bitch:

You're probably right but I hope you're wrong cuz that's one hell of a LOT of useless refreshing on my part haha :oops:

• klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:10 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:I have a feeling the rest of the bands will be announced Thursday. :bitch:

Fixed that for you :P
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:24 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:I have a feeling the rest of the bands will be announced Monday. :bitch:

I think we will wait longer than that.
    Last year we got Atrocity during the beach party and Terrorizer during the Amon show.
    I can see our last announcement coming even later this year
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:57 pm

Last band will be announced while we are in Jamaica.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Madkill
    Petty Officer

by Madkill » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:04 pm

Since this is getting pretty ridiculous, I might as well point out that bands starting with the letters F, Q, U, and Z have not been booked...
    "All in the same boat
    Rockin' on the same route,
    We gotta get together, join each other"
    - Bob Marley
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:30 pm

erik13 wrote:So on the Whiplash website is says Nuclear Assault is playing? YES!!!!!!!!!!!

2015 SHOWS
    70000 Tons of Metal

with: Destruction, Artillery,

Trouble, Anvil,

Nuclear Assault, Napalm Death

YES, that would be a nice surprise indeed! Even more curious that they removed it now.

Thanks for sharing that! :cheers:
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

by Jimbo2392 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:40 pm

Madkill wrote:Since this is getting pretty ridiculous, I might as well point out that bands starting with the letters F, Q, U, and Z have not been booked...

F= Fates Warning
    Q=Queen
    U=Unanimated
    z=?

Would be my wishlist. :beerhorns:
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

by Jimbo2392 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:41 pm

Warphine wrote:
    erik13 wrote:So on the Whiplash website is says Nuclear Assault is playing? YES!!!!!!!!!!!

2015 SHOWS
    70000 Tons of Metal

with: Destruction, Artillery,

Trouble, Anvil,

Nuclear Assault, Napalm Death

YES, that would be a nice surprise indeed! Even more curious that they removed it now.

Thanks for sharing that! :cheers:

I was about to capture one on my phone, but I got caught up reading about I didnt get time to take a screenshot. Lol
    Didnt I read somewhere? It was your birthday recently too? Happy birthday fellow cruiser haha. :beerwink:
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:45 pm

Jimbo2392 wrote:I was about to capture one on my phone, but I got caught up reading about I didnt get time to take a screenshot. Lol
    Didnt I read somewhere? It was your birthday recently too? Happy birthday fellow cruiser haha. :beerwink:

Yes, thank you very much! I'm hoping for a sweet announcement, but I know to never get my hopes up!

Even if that doesn't come to fruition, the prospect of Nuclear Assault on the boat was a big surprise. :bangers:
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

by Jimbo2392 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:53 pm

Warphine wrote:
    Jimbo2392 wrote:I was about to capture one on my phone, but I got caught up reading about I didnt get time to take a screenshot. Lol

Yes, thank you very much! I'm hoping for a sweet announcement, but I know to never get my hopes up!

Even if that doesn't come to fruition, the prospect of Nuclear Assault on the boat was a big surprise. :bangers:

It will be my birthday on broad the 23. :beerhorns: a celebration for January birthdays is in order LOL.

Yes agree, Nuclear Assault would be dope, and my fellow friends here in my hometwon wil be jeaolous I saw em first..so heres hoping we get a NUCLEAR ASSAULT while out at sea, make it happen ANDY! :mrgreen:
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:02 pm

Madkill wrote:Since this is getting pretty ridiculous, I might as well point out that bands starting with the letters F, Q, U, and Z have not been booked...

So we will have
    Foghat
    Queensryche
    UFO
    Zebra

I could go for some UFO
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:04 pm

Firewind
    Quell
    Unleash The Archers
    The Zephyr
    Last edited by DrinkMoxie on Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:13 pm

F, a, Q, U ......... you fuck me, I faqu too (Cripper) special quest appearence :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer:
    Madkill
    Petty Officer

by Madkill » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:14 pm

F= Fates Warning
    Q= Queensryche
    U = UFO
    Z= Zyklon
    "All in the same boat
    Rockin' on the same route,
    We gotta get together, join each other"
    - Bob Marley
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:50 pm

Nuclear Assault would have been mega-awesome. Hard to tell whether the name was removed because they cancelled, or because it's one of the big surprises.
    I remember I liked Whiplash's first album when it came out in 1984... I'm almost as old as Tom Cruise, (and I live in the Seattle area too)!
    Hard to please all generations, but it's doable.
    I haven't heard of any of the bands on Razor Ramon's wishlist except 3!
    Last edited by Godflesh on Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Agnostic.Front-/-Akercocke-/-Alien.Weaponry-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Anaal.Nathrakh-/-Animals.As.Leaders-/-Behemoth-/-Between.The.Buried.And.Me-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Star.Riders-/-Body.Count-/-Brujeria-/-Candiria-/-Candlemass-/-Cattle.Decapitation-/-Combichrist-/-Dark.Angel-/-Deicide-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-DRI-/-Entombed-/-Evile-/-Fear.Factory-/-Flotsam.and.Jetsam-/-Galakticon.-/-Ghost-/-Godflesh-/-Gojira-/-Green.Carnation-/-Gutalax-/-Hatebreed-/-Iron.Reagan-/-Jungle.Rot-/-KMFDM-/-Kvelertak-/-Lost.Society-/-Loudblast-/-Manowar-/-Melechesh-/-Memoriam-/-Mercyful.Fate-/-Ministry-/-M.O.D.-/-Morbid.Angel-/-Morgoth-/-Municipal.Waste-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Nails-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Pig.Destroyer-/-Power.Trip-/-Protector-/-Rivers.Of.Nihil-/-Ross.The.Boss-/-Sacred.Reich-/-Saxon-/-Six.Feet.Under-/-Sleep-/-Stormtroopers.of.Beer-/-Suffocation-/-Suicidal.Tendencies-/-Tankard-/-Terrorizer-/-The.Crown-/-The.Faceless-/-The.Great.Old.Ones-/-The.Zenith.Passage-/-Thin.Lizzy-/-Triptykon-/-Trust-/-Tsjuder-/-Twelve.Foot.Ninja-/-UFO-/-Upon.A.Burning.Body-/-Vio-lence-/-Wrath-/-Xibalba
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:54 pm

This Shit is About to Happen ____!
    Been Too Long Since I Have seen you all!
    Safe Flights Everyone or how ever you are traveling I Hope you Make it Safe
    The Party will start in a few days :shred: :shred: :shred:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:48 pm

F = Forbidden
    Q = Quartz
    U = Unleash the Archers
    Z = Zimmer's Hole

:shred:

cowboy71
    Commander

Re: Having TROUBLE with Online Check-In?

by cowboy71 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:14 pm

Well I've arrived in Florida to no more thrash/death/black announcements.

I guess that's something :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    mindgrind
    Petty Officer

by mindgrind » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:44 pm

My guess is -torch - voivod- exhumed -iron Reagan- ringworm- black crown initiate- nuclear assault- at the gates- and please some weenie band for Dallas and what ever from razor Ramon's haha :wank:
    2019 - Deck 2
    2018 - Deck 10
    2017 - Deck 7
    2016 -
    2015 - Deck 9
    2014 - Deck 4
    2013 - Deck 3
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 6
    2011 - Deck 7
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: Having TROUBLE with Online Check-In?

by Azazel101 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:30 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Well I've arrived in Florida to no more thrash/death/black announcements.

I guess that's something :P

Well, Welcome Back To America
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:37 am

mindgrind wrote:My guess is -torch - voivod- exhumed -iron Reagan- ringworm- black crown initiate- nuclear assault- at the gates- and please some weenie band for Dallas and what ever from razor Ramon's haha :wank:

Please be right, please be right!
    Agnostic.Front-/-Akercocke-/-Alien.Weaponry-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Anaal.Nathrakh-/-Animals.As.Leaders-/-Behemoth-/-Between.The.Buried.And.Me-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Star.Riders-/-Body.Count-/-Brujeria-/-Candiria-/-Candlemass-/-Cattle.Decapitation-/-Combichrist-/-Dark.Angel-/-Deicide-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-DRI-/-Entombed-/-Evile-/-Fear.Factory-/-Flotsam.and.Jetsam-/-Galakticon.-/-Ghost-/-Godflesh-/-Gojira-/-Green.Carnation-/-Gutalax-/-Hatebreed-/-Iron.Reagan-/-Jungle.Rot-/-KMFDM-/-Kvelertak-/-Lost.Society-/-Loudblast-/-Manowar-/-Melechesh-/-Memoriam-/-Mercyful.Fate-/-Ministry-/-M.O.D.-/-Morbid.Angel-/-Morgoth-/-Municipal.Waste-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Nails-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Pig.Destroyer-/-Power.Trip-/-Protector-/-Rivers.Of.Nihil-/-Ross.The.Boss-/-Sacred.Reich-/-Saxon-/-Six.Feet.Under-/-Sleep-/-Stormtroopers.of.Beer-/-Suffocation-/-Suicidal.Tendencies-/-Tankard-/-Terrorizer-/-The.Crown-/-The.Faceless-/-The.Great.Old.Ones-/-The.Zenith.Passage-/-Thin.Lizzy-/-Triptykon-/-Trust-/-Tsjuder-/-Twelve.Foot.Ninja-/-UFO-/-Upon.A.Burning.Body-/-Vio-lence-/-Wrath-/-Xibalba
    EpidemicReign
    Petty Officer

by EpidemicReign » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:54 am

http://youtu.be/JKF2oc9h3o4

Disappointed with announcements? Suck it!
    2018 Booked
    2017 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:33 am

Godflesh wrote:Nuclear Assault would have been mega-awesome. Hard to tell whether the name was removed because they cancelled, or because it's one of the big surprises.
    I remember I liked Whiplash's first album when it came out in 1984... I'm almost as old as Tom Cruise, (and I live in the Seattle area too)!
    Hard to please all generations, but it's doable.
    I haven't heard of any of the bands on Razor Ramon's wishlist except 3!

Well cheers to you. Always nice to meet a fellow from my home city..
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:46 am

mindgrind wrote:My guess is -torch - voivod- exhumed -iron Reagan- ringworm- black crown initiate- nuclear assault- at the gates- and please some weenie band for Dallas and what ever from razor Ramon's haha :wank:

HAHAHA - thanks mate :)

I really hate to harp on about it but just looking through the lineups for previous years - as I have my third coffee of the day and wait for my body to catchup to the right timezone - it is unbalanced at present.

2015 - 3 Power Metal 0 Girlie (I dont count Therion as "girlie")

2014 - 5 Power Metal 2 Girlie (Xandria, Leaves Eyes)
    2013 - 6 Power Metal 2 Girlie (Delain, Lacuna Coil - yeah, bit of a stretch but still girlie)
    2012 - 6 Power Metal 2 Girlie (Nightwish, Tristania, again not including Therion)
    2011 - 6 Power Metal 1 Girlie (Epica)

Previously at least 17% of the lineup from those 2 genres. Currently 2015? 5% - and that is including Grave Digger who aren't exactly pure Power Metal either!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
  • big perken
    Crewman

by big perken » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:20 am

cowboy71 wrote:

HAHAHA - thanks mate :)

I really hate to harp on about it but just looking through the lineups for previous years - as I have my third coffee of the day and wait for my body to catchup to the right timezone - it is unbalanced at present.

2015 - 3 Power Metal 0 Girlie (I dont count Therion as "girlie")

2014 - 5 Power Metal 2 Girlie (Xandria, Leaves Eyes)
    2013 - 6 Power Metal 2 Girlie (Delain, Lacuna Coil - yeah, bit of a stretch but still girlie)
    2012 - 6 Power Metal 2 Girlie (Nightwish, Tristania, again not including Therion)
    2011 - 6 Power Metal 1 Girlie (Epica)

Previously at least 17% of the lineup from those 2 genres. Currently 2015? 5% - and that is including Grave Digger who aren't exactly pure Power Metal either!

I thought power metal and girlie metal was the same thing? I hope you guys get a couple more bands should be something for everyone.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:42 am

Oh well - I'll just keep listening to Blind Guardian to keep me happy :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:11 am

Primal fear are power metal right ? Love that band
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:16 am

TOM CRUISE wrote:Primal fear are power metal right ? Love that band

Yeah - would definitely call Primal Fear power metal.

Strangely enough I'm not actually a huge fan of theirs. But I saw them live in Germany 10 years ago and they put on a great show, so I'm looking forward to checking them out on broad!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Re: Are You Ready To Let Your SOULFLY?

by Andy » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:17 pm

Are you ready for 70000TONS OF METAL 2015? Enjoy the ride and let your SOULFLY all the way to Jamaica and back onbroad The World's Biggest Heavy MetalCruise: 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original!

Post Reply 3601 posts