Post Reply 17 posts Page 1 of 1
Andy: Gimme Epica
    Maso
    Petty Officer

Andy: Gimme Epica

by Maso » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:28 pm

...and I'll learn quantum physics. I promise.

And...that's not all. I promise to spend 10K USD additional to normal 10K on booze, alcohol, women and Kevin.

What do ya say, time to call Marc?

:3drunks:
    2012 - offshore
    2013 - Survivor
    2014 - Survivor
    2015 - booked and paid

Wishlist:
    Girlie & tech death
  • Soundchaser
    Petty Officer

Re: Andy: Gimme Epica

by Soundchaser » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:54 pm

:3drunks:

support this
    70kt Survivor: 2013 / 2014 / 2015 / 2016 / 2017
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:54 pm

I fully support this.

I'd love to see my three favourite girlie bands onbroad: Epica, Within Temptation and Delain. Book them and I'll book. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    carlynjason
    Petty Officer

by carlynjason » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:42 am

Hell Yes! ReVamp also, Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee :metalguy:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:01 am

Memnoch wrote:I fully support this.

I'd love to see my three favourite girlie bands onbroad: Epica, Within Temptation and Delain. Book them and I'll book. :beerwink:

Me too :beerbang:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Wolves-In-The-Throne-Room-/-Halestorm-/-70K
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:48 am

I support this!!!!! I'm a big Simone fan!!!!

70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Here I come!
  • Max_Rockwell
    Chief Petty Officer

by Max_Rockwell » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:19 am

I'm all in for an Epica repeat!
    Maso
    Petty Officer

by Maso » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:51 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:I fully support this.

Me too :beerbang:

Me three :shots:

Andy: PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAS. This was from my birthday and we (Simone, Marc and Memnoch) can make it better onbroad.
    2012 - offshore
    2013 - Survivor
    2014 - Survivor
    2015 - booked and paid

Wishlist:
    Girlie & tech death
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:26 pm

I fully support this thread! Epica is one of my wishlist bands
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:00 pm

Welp, I'll be the unpopular opinion. I thought they were utterly terrible on the first 70K. I wanted to keep an open mind, but they bored me with their performance in the Chorus Line (I didn't see their second set).
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:04 pm

Yeah actually I agree I wasn't crazy about them in the chorus line. Their friday night headlining set at PPUSA a couple years ago was pretty damn good though. I'd be happy with them if it means we could get Mayan!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:08 pm

Ecliptica wrote:Welp, I'll be the unpopular opinion. I thought they were utterly terrible on the first 70K. I wanted to keep an open mind, but they bored me with their performance in the Chorus Line (I didn't see their second set).

The chorus line was their second set
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:08 pm

Stained Class wrote:Yeah actually I agree I wasn't crazy about them in the chorus line. Their friday night headlining set at PPUSA a couple years ago was pretty damn good though. I'd be happy with them if it means we could get Mayan!

Simone seemed grumpy but usually they're really good
  • Max_Rockwell
    Chief Petty Officer

by Max_Rockwell » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:20 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Yeah actually I agree I wasn't crazy about them in the chorus line. Their friday night headlining set at PPUSA a couple years ago was pretty damn good though. I'd be happy with them if it means we could get Mayan!

Simone seemed grumpy but usually they're really good

I never actually saw Simone at all besides on stage. Someone told me she kept hiding/hanging in the work out rooms.
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:43 pm

I think I was in there every day that year and never saw her in the gym. Pity. I could have helped her work her glutes, 'nomsayin
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:50 pm

alex_canada wrote:I think I was in there every day that year and never saw her in the gym. Pity. I could have helped her work her glutes, 'nomsayin

:lol:
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:52 pm

alex_canada wrote:I think I was in there every day that year and never saw her in the gym. Pity. I could have helped her work her glutes, 'nomsayin

Aw yeah nah'sayn
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
Post Reply 17 posts Page 1 of 1