Post Reply 33 posts Page 1 of 1
Boarding Pass
  • User avatar
    DarthDavy
    Oiler
    Posts: 46
    Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 11:59 am
    Location: Belgium

    Boarding Pass

    by DarthDavy » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 am

    When / How do I get my Boarding Pass?
    About three (3) weeks prior to departure, you will receive an invitation for Online Check-in via eMail. This eMail will include login credentials with which you can complete your Check-in online and print your Boarding Pass(es) not unlike Online Check-in for a flight


    It's less than two weeks. No email for boarding yet. Same for you all guys?
    70K 2015 - Cabin #8593
    70K 2016 - Cabin #7691
    70K 2017 - Cabin #7691
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1702
    Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:07 am
    Location: Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
    Contact:

    Re: Boarding Pass

    by bodomdragon » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:37 am

    I think we're all on the same situation.
    Wishlist:
    AETERNAM--Alestorm--Allegaeon--
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

    2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor | 2020: BOOKED
  • User avatar
    cowboy71
    Commander
    Posts: 7295
    Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 pm
    Location: Brisbane, Australia
    Contact:

    Re: Boarding Pass

    by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:47 am

    On the latest 4-band announcement on facebook someone posed the exact question.

    70000Tons actually responded(!) to say that we would receive our emails "within 24 hours".

    "Online check-in codes will be sent to all fully paid and ticketed passengers within 24 hours. "

    That comment was made 7 hours ago.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm-/-70K
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 386
    Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:01 pm

    Re: Boarding Pass

    by broegaard » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:34 am

    I am leaving tonight and I am not bringing a computer so I am hoping that the hotels I will be in have business center...
    metal4ever
  • User avatar
    Speedy
    Ensign
    Posts: 1396
    Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:51 am
    Location: Trondheim, Norway

    Re: Boarding Pass

    by Speedy » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:38 am

    broegaard wrote:I am leaving tonight and I am not bringing a computer so I am hoping that the hotels I will be in have business center...

    You can also do the checkin at the port if you're unable to do it online, just get there early.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

    International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • broegaard
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 386
    Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:01 pm

    Re: Boarding Pass

    by broegaard » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:06 am

    Thanks Einar. See you there!!!
    metal4ever
  • User avatar
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 183
    Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:16 am
    Location: Los Angeles CA
    Contact:

    Re: Boarding Pass

    by Jimbo2392 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:17 pm

    Help please!

    So I was able to do the check in online and it states my other two cabin mates need to do the same in order to print the boarding pass. Is this really true? What happens if one or both dont check in online and wait till arrving to the port. Then what?

    Also it says "Present the pass along with proof of citizenship and appropriate identification documentation for each guest in order to board. All guests listed on the pass must be present to board. Any discrepancies may result in delayed or denied boarding"

    Does that mean me and my three cabin mates have to enter together or how does that work? & for "appropriate identification documentation" can I just use my state ID and passport? Is there anything else I require exactly. First timer going so this is all new. Thanks for anybody who helps. :beerhorns:
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1965
    Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:29 pm
    Location: Calgary, AB, Canada

    Re: Boarding Pass

    by Phoenix » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:07 pm

    Uh...

    It straight up WILL NOT let me finish this thing. I try to enter my credit card information and the little "Save and Continue" box is greyed out and I'm just stuck here.

    Anyone have any insight into this? It might make a difference if I say I'm travelling alone in a four person cabin, trying to just do everything for myself. I'd rather not have to call UMC or RC or whoever to get this sorted.

    EDIT: All right it'll let me fill in all of the personal information and sign the contract thing, but not fill out my expense account? Does anyone know why? I know I don't need to do it but if it'll save time for not only me but everyone else, I'd like to.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

    Save these guys for 2021, Andy.
  • User avatar
    cowboy71
    Commander
    Posts: 7295
    Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 pm
    Location: Brisbane, Australia
    Contact:

    Re: Boarding Pass

    by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:16 pm

    Phoenix wrote:Uh...

    It straight up WILL NOT let me finish this thing. I try to enter my credit card information and the little "Save and Continue" box is greyed out and I'm just stuck here.

    Anyone have any insight into this? It might make a difference if I say I'm travelling alone in a four person cabin, trying to just do everything for myself. I'd rather not have to call UMC or RC or whoever to get this sorted.

    EDIT: All right it'll let me fill in all of the personal information and sign the contract thing, but not fill out my expense account? Does anyone know why? I know I don't need to do it but if it'll save time for not only me but everyone else, I'd like to.

    Phoenix - is that a page that has a Terms & Conditions box on it? Those ones you HAVE to use the little scroll bar to scroll right through the terms and conditions before it will let you advance.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm-/-70K
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1965
    Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:29 pm
    Location: Calgary, AB, Canada

    Re: Boarding Pass

    by Phoenix » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:29 pm

    cowboy71 wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:Uh...

    It straight up WILL NOT let me finish this thing. I try to enter my credit card information and the little "Save and Continue" box is greyed out and I'm just stuck here.

    Anyone have any insight into this? It might make a difference if I say I'm travelling alone in a four person cabin, trying to just do everything for myself. I'd rather not have to call UMC or RC or whoever to get this sorted.

    EDIT: All right it'll let me fill in all of the personal information and sign the contract thing, but not fill out my expense account? Does anyone know why? I know I don't need to do it but if it'll save time for not only me but everyone else, I'd like to.

    Phoenix - is that a page that has a Terms & Conditions box on it? Those ones you HAVE to use the little scroll bar to scroll right through the terms and conditions before it will let you advance.


    I figured when I saw the scrolly thing, so I scrolled top and bottom multiple times. Still nothing, sadly. Is this one of those things where I have to boot up Internet Explorer?
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

    Save these guys for 2021, Andy.
  • User avatar
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 466
    Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:05 pm
    Location: Rochester, NY

    Re: Boarding Pass

    by SaraMarie » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:24 pm

    I doubt this is a browser issue. I just took a poke around and didn't see anything that looked "weird" or browser-specific. Actually, I checked the box and enabled the button in the developer's console just for shits and giggles but didn't try to submit it.

    There's gotta be some process-related reason. Note how there's no "continue" button under the check box on the check-in page. That step just isn't available yet. Others who did it probably are checking in their entire group.

    Aaaaaand with that, I'm removing myself from the computer.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
  • User avatar
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 523
    Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:46 am
    Location: Switzerland
    Contact:

    Re: Boarding Pass

    by taketheday » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:09 am

    There is certainly a problem at the check-in, but not with the browser. I was able to fill all the pages, but it is just impossible to save the credit card details :roll: I tried on Chrome, Firefox and Safari, but nothing happens. I will try again the next few days, if there's no changement, I will give the informations directly at the port. As all the rest is done and printed, there must be no problem to give the credit card details at the port.

    2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324


    http://www.bandspromo.biz/home.html
  • User avatar
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4802
    Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 10:03 pm
    Location: Hellsinki, Funland
    Contact:

    Re: Boarding Pass

    by Memnoch » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:58 am

    I had the same issue (W8.1 and Chrome 39.0.2171.95m) at first, but reselecting the (already selected) payment method (credit card) solved it. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • User avatar
    onenight
    Midshipman
    Posts: 821
    Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:11 pm
    Location: Indiana

    Re: Boarding Pass

    by onenight » Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:55 am

    I checked in with no problems, although, if your not the lead passenger you cannot print out your Set-Sail pass until the lead passenger checks in.
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1965
    Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:29 pm
    Location: Calgary, AB, Canada

    Re: Boarding Pass

    by Phoenix » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:52 am

    Hmm, I'll try it again later. Also, I must be the lead passenger, because when I did everything BUT the credit card it let me print my pass.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

    Save these guys for 2021, Andy.
  • User avatar
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4802
    Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 10:03 pm
    Location: Hellsinki, Funland
    Contact:

    Re: Boarding Pass

    by Memnoch » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:16 am

    I'm not the lead passenger in our cabin and was the only one done with their check in, and could print my paperwork just fine.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • User avatar
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 183
    Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:16 am
    Location: Los Angeles CA
    Contact:

    Re: Boarding Pass

    by Jimbo2392 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:14 pm

    Memnoch wrote:I'm not the lead passenger in our cabin and was the only one done with their check in, and could print my paperwork just fine.


    I think Im the lead passanger but Im rooming with two strangers since I booked through single cabin. I tried checking online but It says Ive only completed Step 2 and 3 despite my informaton being saved for step 1. After i complete step 1 will I then be able to print my setsail pass?
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
  • User avatar
    RootOfAllEvil
    Crewman
    Posts: 70
    Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:27 pm
    Location: Germany
    Contact:

    Re: Boarding Pass

    by RootOfAllEvil » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:25 pm

    Combining what I read here with my own experiences (I'm the lead passenger), I think it works out like this:

    - non-lead passengers can print their pass immideately after they finish the check in.
    - lead passenger can print the stuff only after ALL passengers of that cabin have checked in.
  • User avatar
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 183
    Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:16 am
    Location: Los Angeles CA
    Contact:

    Re: Boarding Pass

    by Jimbo2392 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:40 pm

    I called and I guess they needed my passport information, weird. But it worked All left to do is print setsail pass, and get money on my card, arrive and buy a beer package lol. & enjoy the vacation! cant wait!! :beerhorns: Blind Guardian! Behemoth! Cannibal Corpse! Venom! Heathen! Xentrix! Grave Digger! Ahhhhhhhh :wank:
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
  • User avatar
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2897
    Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:05 am
    Location: Dallas

    Re: Boarding Pass

    by EvilDan » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:11 pm

    Is this the first time the information has been sent early enough to print your own luggage tags?
    Never take anything I say seriously.

    Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
  • User avatar
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 466
    Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:05 pm
    Location: Rochester, NY

    Re: Boarding Pass

    by SaraMarie » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:17 pm

    I would say you need to go through all of your data entered in the first step, because I found it had not saved my birthdate somehow and was only allowing me to choose cash for my card. Once I found the missing info and put it in, I could set up with my credit card. Gah, such a simpleton mistake, yet the system is not very smart about showing errors to users.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
  • User avatar
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2711
    Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:27 pm
    Location: St Paul, Minnesota

    Re: Boarding Pass

    by Sgt. B » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:34 pm

    EvilDan wrote:Is this the first time the information has been sent early enough to print your own luggage tags?



    I think the information was sent early enough last year. I remember the opportunity to print a luggage tag if I wanted.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine


    2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11133
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Boarding Pass

    by ShoreSlayer » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:59 pm

    I remember being offered the option of printing tags the first couple years Dan
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 220
    Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:25 pm
    Location: Playa del Carmen, Mexico
    Contact:

    Re: Boarding Pass

    by gundiesalvo » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:08 pm

    Is it necessary to print those too? or is it just something extra they give you so you can put it on your bags and advertise for them while at the airport?
    70000 Tons 2015 Cabin 2604
    70000 Tons 2016 ?
    Wishlist:to-be-filled-in-later
  • User avatar
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1795
    Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm
    Location: Georgia, USA
    Contact:

    Re: Boarding Pass

    by Pellaz » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:49 pm

    Memnoch wrote:I had the same issue (W8.1 and Chrome 39.0.2171.95m) at first, but reselecting the (already selected) payment method (credit card) solved it. :beerwink:


    Awesome, that worked!

    NOW it won't let me accept the cruise ticket contract. I get a popup in Google Chrome saying
    "the website at blahblahblah says: Please print or scroll through the entire ticket contract before continuing"....and I've scrolled through the entire legal mess four times up, down and sideways.

    And of course, I need to call back "during business hours"...which are thoughtfully NOT provided.
    WTF?
    2020 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
    --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
    Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Booked!
  • meshuggah
    Ensign
    Posts: 1234
    Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:33 pm
    Location: New York, NY
    Contact:

    Re: Boarding Pass

    by meshuggah » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:03 pm

    Broading Pass?
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11133
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Boarding Pass

    by ShoreSlayer » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:28 pm

    gundiesalvo wrote:Is it necessary to print those too? or is it just something extra they give you so you can put it on your bags and advertise for them while at the airport?

    I only use carry-on but if I had any checked luggage I wanted cruise staff to deliver to my cabin, I'd print off those luggage tags.
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    alex_canada
    Ensign
    Posts: 1147
    Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:23 pm
    Location: Winnipeg

    Re: Boarding Pass

    by alex_canada » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:14 am

    I would advise against checking luggage. They'll let you carry anything on, they just assume everyone is an out-of-breath tourist who can't handle wheeling a bag. Checking bags will save 10 minutes of wheeling and add 4-8 hours of waiting for your bag, during which it's in a huge pile on the main staircase.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21230
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Boarding Pass

    by mooyagi » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:54 am

    EvilDan wrote:Is this the first time the information has been sent early enough to print your own luggage tags?


    I remember receiving my luggage tags in the mail for the first cruise.

    I just go the carry-on route now. Much more convenient.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1795
    Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm
    Location: Georgia, USA
    Contact:

    Re: Boarding Pass

    by Pellaz » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:52 am

    alex_canada wrote:I would advise against checking luggage. They'll let you carry anything on, they just assume everyone is an out-of-breath tourist who can't handle wheeling a bag. Checking bags will save 10 minutes of wheeling and add 4-8 hours of waiting for your bag, during which it's in a huge pile on the main staircase.


    Wow, they let you bring full-sized suitcases through the security checkpoint and X-ray machines? That's pretty cool. I thought carry-on bags HAD to fit on the X-ray scanners....
    2020 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
    --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
    Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Booked!
  • User avatar
    gundiesalvo
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 220
    Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:25 pm
    Location: Playa del Carmen, Mexico
    Contact:

    Re: Boarding Pass

    by gundiesalvo » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:25 pm

    ShoreSlayer wrote:
    gundiesalvo wrote:Is it necessary to print those too? or is it just something extra they give you so you can put it on your bags and advertise for them while at the airport?

    I only use carry-on but if I had any checked luggage I wanted cruise staff to deliver to my cabin, I'd print off those luggage tags.


    Bringing a big backpack, so I'll be carrying it myself, doesn't really make sense to me to check in luggage and then just wait and wait.
    70000 Tons 2015 Cabin 2604
    70000 Tons 2016 ?
    Wishlist:to-be-filled-in-later
  • User avatar
    biertroll
    Midshipman
    Posts: 791
    Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 5:36 pm
    Location: Las Vegas, NV
    Contact:

    Re: Boarding Pass

    by biertroll » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:29 pm

    Pellaz wrote:
    alex_canada wrote:I would advise against checking luggage. They'll let you carry anything on, they just assume everyone is an out-of-breath tourist who can't handle wheeling a bag. Checking bags will save 10 minutes of wheeling and add 4-8 hours of waiting for your bag, during which it's in a huge pile on the main staircase.


    Wow, they let you bring full-sized suitcases through the security checkpoint and X-ray machines? That's pretty cool. I thought carry-on bags HAD to fit on the X-ray scanners....

    Yeah me too, I can take my bag with me?? (It's a normal size suitcase)
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

    Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
  • User avatar
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1795
    Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm
    Location: Georgia, USA
    Contact:

    Re: Boarding Pass

    by Pellaz » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:12 pm

    If anyone else has the same ticket contract problem in current Google Chrome I described below, I tried using an incredibly old version of Internet Explorer and it worked like a charm! :shock:

    NOW Royal says my reservation is "locked" so I guess I can't book any excursions or whatnot.

    --Still, baby steps. I'll have this all taken care of at the same time the last band is announced!


    Pellaz wrote:NOW it won't let me accept the cruise ticket contract. I get a popup in Google Chrome saying
    "the website at blahblahblah says: Please print or scroll through the entire ticket contract before continuing"....and I've scrolled through the entire legal mess four times up, down and sideways.

    And of course, I need to call back "during business hours"...which are thoughtfully NOT provided.
    WTF?
    2020 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
    --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
    Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Booked!
  • Post Reply 33 posts Page 1 of 1

    Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Jotunheimr and 60 guests