Post Reply 2911 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2016 Megathread
    biertroll
    Midshipman

Re: JAMMING WITH WATERS IN INTERNATIONAL WATERS Returns!

by biertroll » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:03 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:maybe he's waiting on the super bowl teams to be decided :shock: :lol: :cheers: :givebeer:

Maybe he announces them during the games to see if any Americans notice :lol:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:05 pm

10 days to go. Breaking down how things went last year

10 days to go - Enthroned
    09 days to go - Trouble
    07 days to go - Anvil, The Hate Colony, Gama Bomb, Suborned, Claim The Throne, Monstrosity
    06 days to go - Whiplash
    04 days to go - Soulfly
    03 days to go - Riot V
    02 days to go - Corrosion of Conformity, Adaliah, Dark Sermon, Gurd, Exhumer
    01 day to go - Helstar
    01 day to go - Wintersun

So we are still not quite as bad as last year hahaha. BUT - no announcements yet for 2016 on a Sunday or Monday, and only 4 on a Tuesday so if we don't get anything by Wednesday which is highly possible, it will be as bad as last year :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    Downvod
    Chief Petty Officer

by Downvod » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:21 pm

cowboy71 wrote:10 days to go. Breaking down how things went last year

10 days to go - Enthroned
    09 days to go - Trouble
    07 days to go - Anvil, The Hate Colony, Gama Bomb, Suborned, Claim The Throne, Monstrosity
    06 days to go - Whiplash
    04 days to go - Soulfly
    03 days to go - Riot V
    02 days to go - Corrosion of Conformity, Adaliah, Dark Sermon, Gurd, Exhumer
    01 day to go - Helstar
    01 day to go - Wintersun

So we are still not quite as bad as last year hahaha. BUT - no announcements yet for 2016 on a Sunday or Monday, and only 4 on a Tuesday so if we don't get anything by Wednesday which is highly possible, it will be as bad as last year :P

I wouldn't worry about the day of the week at this point. Tomorrow starts the last full week before we leave, I would think we are going to see daily activity. I'm sure no one expected the random post at midnight last night. :)
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402

Abbath-/-Aeternam-/-Aetherian-/-Aether.Realm-/-Alestorm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-At.the.Gates-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE’LAKOR-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carach.Angren-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Cruachan-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-DEATH.ANGEL-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-De.Profundis-/-Devin.Townsend-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Emperor-/-Enslaved-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Exodus-/-Finntroll-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghost.Ship.Octavius-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Havok-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Iced.Earth-/-IHSAHN-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-In.Mourning-/-Insomnium-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-MELECHESH-/-Mgla-/-MOONSORROW-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Obscura-/-Omnium.Gatherum-/-Oni-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-SOILWORK-/-Solution.45-/-Sunburst-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-Taake-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WINTERSUN-/-Witchery-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:23 pm

so do we get speed wolf from Denver as a super bowl rep :lol: :givebeer:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:28 pm

Downvod wrote:I wouldn't worry about the day of the week at this point. Tomorrow starts the last full week before we leave, I would think we are going to see daily activity. I'm sure no one expected the random post at midnight last night. :)

I agree - not expecting anything today being a Sunday. Hoping for some action tomorrow (but not counting on it).
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    Cardest
    Chief Petty Officer

by Cardest » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:29 pm

I find it a bit odd, that the NFL SuperBowl will be telecast live, like,
    as if so many of us will be there watching it.

Who will?
    The last thing I wanna think of is footy when so many great bands are playing.
    A passing interest perhaps maybe, but on the bright side, the pool deck
    and spa will be empty of those yanks that invade the spa ALL day, when the game is on!
    :boobs:
    Sounds harsh but we all know who I mean!
    Cardestio

I am the Bra Destroyer
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:14 am

such a great line up but we really need at least one good Thrash Band!!!!!!!!!!! :bitch:

and I think CLUTCH needs a spot as well
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:37 am

5 days till I fly to Miami, and 15 bands to go. I have a feeling there will be lots of bands this year from which I won't have the chance to hear a single song before embarking...
    Wishlist:
    ALLEGAEON--Amaranthe--Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Devin.Townsend.Project--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--Dream.Theater--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Epica--Fleshgod-Apocalypse--Fractal.Gates--Gamma.Ray--Gloryhammer--Haken--HELLOWEEN.REUNION--In.Vain--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--MOONSORROW--MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST--NE.OBLIVISCARIS--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--Onslaught--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Power.Quest--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--Soilwork--Stratovarius--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Teramaze--Therion--Unisonic--Unleash.the.Archers--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Witherscape

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:53 am

bodomdragon wrote:I have a feeling there will be lots of bands this year from which I won't have the chance to hear a single song before embarking...
    That's total paranoÏa :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:26 am

FrenchMachoBoy wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote:I have a feeling there will be lots of bands this year from which I won't have the chance to hear a single song before embarking...

Can you blame him? :lol:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:35 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    FrenchMachoBoy wrote:

Can you blame him? :lol:
    No of course ! I feel the same, mixed with anger and nervousness and a little impatience of course.
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:20 am

FrenchMachoBoy wrote:

I call it a healthy dose of realism.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
  • Diomedes
    Oiler

by Diomedes » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:18 am

Hey Guys,
    I tried to time travel to the future to get us announcements. Sadly my machine had an error and I went 2 year into the future. The good news is that in 2018 we get twisted sister!
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:03 am

I think it's time to help Andy finding an official reason for the anouncements problems, he will run out of reasons sooooon :
    - 2 years ago it was because "personnal problems",
    - 1 year ago i think it was because NAMM.

So this year, we have :
    - Strong dollar value,
    - Superbowl in the same time of the cruise,
    - 5planets alignement,
    - Guns'n'roses reunion

Do you find other reasons ? :D
  • elj4176
    Petty Officer

by elj4176 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:23 am

Diomedes wrote:Hey Guys,
    I tried to time travel to the future to get us announcements. Sadly my machine had an error and I went 2 year into the future. The good news is that in 2018 we get twisted sister!

If that's the good news I'm not sure I want to hear the bad news ;)
    Survivor 2016, 2017

pics from 2016
    https://flic.kr/s/aHskFsgBhm
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:09 pm

Might we have our first cancellation? Visa issues for Cradle of Filth. The same kind of thing cancelled their last attempt at a NA tour. Have to wait & see if they get it straightened out.

They posted this earlier today.

"With a massively heavy heart Cradle Of Filth have to announce the cancellation, (for now at least), of our first four shows in the U.S, because of a visa issue with the American Embassy. We are doing everything in our power to rectify this situation as fast as possible.
    It is an nightmarish situation for all and we can only apologize for all those fans who have bought tickets.
    Thank you for your understanding and please be assured we are doing everything we can to be with you as soon as is humanly possible and that should be 31st January in Charlotte, NC. We look forward to seeing you then.
    Jan. 26 - Philadelphia, PA - Theater of the Living Arts
    Jan. 27 - Boston, MA - House of Blues
    Jan. 28 - Baltimore, MD - Baltimore Soundstage
    Jan. 29 - Raleigh, NC - The Ritz
    For refunds, please contact your point of purchase. We apologize for any inconvenience caused."
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vektor-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:25 pm

Cradle can still come over here and play the cruise anyway.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Hanging-Garden-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Saor-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Numenorean-/-Clouds-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Oranssi-Pazuzu-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:02 pm

As much as I haven't been a big Cradle fan in years, I really want to see them and hope this doesn't knock them off the boat. As people have been saying, bands don't need a visa to play on the boat. I have no idea if that's true, but it would make sense as the boat is in international waters.

Please, I want my black metal lulz. Dani Filth will be the shit to have on the boat, too. He's like this little, proper English troll with a sick sense of humor.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:26 pm

SaraMarie wrote:As much as I haven't been a big Cradle fan in years, I really want to see them and hope this doesn't knock them off the boat. As people have been saying, bands don't need a visa to play on the boat. I have no idea if that's true, but it would make sense as the boat is in international waters.

Please, I want my black metal lulz. Dani Filth will be the shit to have on the boat, too. He's like this little, proper English troll with a sick sense of humor.

So he would appreciate your cock slapping gifs lol
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:30 pm

Danni is nice and have respects for the fans; but i don't think we will see him often on the boat.
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:00 pm

Damn, I lucked out and got a NeOblivscaris headline show with Black Crown Initiate in Philly instead of the Cradle tour.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Hanging-Garden-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Saor-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Numenorean-/-Clouds-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Oranssi-Pazuzu-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

A RAVEN On It's Way To Jamaica

by Andy » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:54 pm

Please Welcome RAVEN onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

Now how about some Latin Industrial Metal onbroad?

• deathmetalpat
    Ensign

Re: A RAVEN On It's Way To Jamaica

by deathmetalpat » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:00 pm

Way too much speculation for such an obvious answer to clue Raven it is.
    My wishlist 2019 A band just one band before Christmas!
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:03 pm

An Industrial band from a Latin country that's between Paradise Lost and Rhapsody. Huh. I'm really stumped, even with the alphabet clue, and I like Industrial, actually.
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:04 pm

SaraMarie wrote:An Industrial band from a Latin country that's between Paradise Lost and Rhapsody. Huh. I'm really stumped, even with the alphabet clue, and I like Industrial, actually.

The band page is not updated yet, so the question mark is Raven.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:04 pm

Actually thats the ? spot from Raven.Apparently they haven't updated the official site yet
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:05 pm

I love Raven and regret this addition to what has mostly been a perfect lineup for me to miss but at least I've seen them multiple times in recent years. No hard feelings Andy! :D
    Last edited by ShoreSlayer on Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • IcedInferno
    Oiler

by IcedInferno » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:06 pm

SaraMarie wrote:An Industrial band from a Latin country that's between Paradise Lost and Rhapsody. Huh. I'm really stumped, even with the alphabet clue, and I like Industrial, actually.
    The question mark is still for Raven.
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:07 pm

Nonpoint?
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:08 pm

Absolutely no idea at all ,but not a repeat from looking though prior line ups because nothing fits clue.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:11 pm

Koyi k utho is an industrial metal band from Columbia. Fits the location of the ?. Sounds unimpressive if this is the pick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14e7IVms8Nk
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vektor-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:15 pm

The City of Miami is way more Latin than anything else ,it doesn't have to be a band from a Latin country .I wish Miami Sound Machine fit the clue just to troll everyone until the announcement lol.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:17 pm

I don't think enough people pointed out the question mark thing. Can we get another 5 or 6 posts on that? I r still confused. :P

Anyway, it's now between Katatonia and Krisiun. Still no idea.
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

by Metaladdict187 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:19 pm

K.........

Latin industrial band?????

No fucking clue.
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:26 pm

Kraken?
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:28 pm

Maybe Andy was watching a Selena Gomez video when he posted and typed Latin instead of German and you guys are getting KMFDM! :shock:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:29 pm

Sgt. B wrote:Koyi k utho is an industrial metal band from Columbia. Fits the location of the ?. Sounds unimpressive if this is the pick.

Koyi k utho isn't even on the Dark Lyrics list of bands so at this point ,you are problably right !Next up a Black Metal Band with no albums and never played live,a one man band with Syrian Migrant with a Swedish Passport living in Ft.Lauderdale .
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:57 pm

FrenchMachoBoy wrote:Danni is nice and have respects for the fans; but i don't think we will see him often on the boat.

The one time I got to meet Danni, he was a complete ass and showed no respect to me in any way. The rest of the band was great. too bad he has fired every one else that was in the band at that point in time.
    Still want them on the boat anyways
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • eddie_beast
    Oiler

by eddie_beast » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:04 pm

I guess your prediction is right as Koyi K Utho is an Industrial Metal band from ColOmbia (right spelled) and they had a show in Rock al Parque Festival in Bogotá last year where Andy attended.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:41 pm

Sgt. B wrote:Koyi k utho is an industrial metal band from Columbia. Fits the location of the ?. Sounds unimpressive if this is the pick.

numetal is industrial metal now?
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
Post Reply 2911 posts