Post Reply 9 posts Page 1 of 1
70k Wristband Request
    Ethrivas
    Petty Officer

70k Wristband Request

by Ethrivas » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:38 am

Sorry if this has been discussed before but i'd be pleased to have a 70k wristband as a souvenir.
    I know it doesnt make sense since one cannot leave the ship and return next day like other open air festivals.
    Still i am a collector of those wristbands, i have Summer Breeze, Grasspop, Brutal Assault etc. and wanna add official 70k one (and not the survivor beach party one).
    Plus i am sure it costs nothing for the organisers.

If it is impossible, maybe put it to merc list...
    Wishlist 2020: ABLAZE.MY.SORROW-/-Aephanemer-/-AETERNAM-/-Agathodaimon-/-ALESTORM-/-ALLEGAEON-/-Amon.Amarth-/-AMORPHIS-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-BRYMIR-/-Chthonic-/-Cloak-/-Crescent-/-Decembre.Noir-/-DIMMU.BORGIR-/-Dragonlord-/-Drudkh-/-Einherjer-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Godsmack-/-Harakiri.For.the.Sky-/-Hyperion-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Iced.Earth-/-IMMORTAL-/-Jinjer-/-Lahmia-/-LAMB.OF.GOD-/-Lost.Society-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-Machine.Head-/-Manegarm-/-MELECHESH-/-Mezarkabul(Pentagram)-/-MGLA-/-MOONSHADE-/-Morbid.Angel-/-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-/-Obtenebris-/-Orbit.Culture-/-OUROBOROS-/-Perpetual.Night-/-SATYRICON-/-SHADE.EMPIRE-/-Shylmagoghnar-/-Skyfire-/-Stratovarius-/-Testament-/-THE.CROWN-/-THE.SEER-/-THE.SPIRIT-/-TRIBULATION-/-Turisas-/-Vltimas-/-VREID-/-WHISPERED-/-WOLFHEART
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    jodionline
    Ensign

Re: 70k Wristband Request

by jodionline » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:11 am

That's a very good idea, although I won't be able to buy it until 2020. But better later than never.
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:44 am

Totally THIS.
    Wishlist:
    Signs of life.

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor
    Ethrivas
    Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:22 pm

jodionline wrote:
    Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:11 am
    That's a very good idea, although I won't be able to buy it until 2020. But better later than never.
    With you guys support, maybe we can make it happen for 10th Round.
    Wishlist 2020: ABLAZE.MY.SORROW-/-Aephanemer-/-AETERNAM-/-Agathodaimon-/-ALESTORM-/-ALLEGAEON-/-Amon.Amarth-/-AMORPHIS-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-BRYMIR-/-Chthonic-/-Cloak-/-Crescent-/-Decembre.Noir-/-DIMMU.BORGIR-/-Dragonlord-/-Drudkh-/-Einherjer-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Godsmack-/-Harakiri.For.the.Sky-/-Hyperion-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Iced.Earth-/-IMMORTAL-/-Jinjer-/-Lahmia-/-LAMB.OF.GOD-/-Lost.Society-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-Machine.Head-/-Manegarm-/-MELECHESH-/-Mezarkabul(Pentagram)-/-MGLA-/-MOONSHADE-/-Morbid.Angel-/-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-/-Obtenebris-/-Orbit.Culture-/-OUROBOROS-/-Perpetual.Night-/-SATYRICON-/-SHADE.EMPIRE-/-Shylmagoghnar-/-Skyfire-/-Stratovarius-/-Testament-/-THE.CROWN-/-THE.SEER-/-THE.SPIRIT-/-TRIBULATION-/-Turisas-/-Vltimas-/-VREID-/-WHISPERED-/-WOLFHEART
    ollyhills
    Oiler

by ollyhills » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:18 am

could just get it done ourselves...?
    Amalu
    Petty Officer

by Amalu » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:49 am

Wouldn‘t be unrealistic. Prices are reasonable: https://www.einlassband.eu/stoff-kontro ... _2058.html

1000 bands for around 320€
    Upcomming gigs 2019: E.A.V.; Korpiklaani; Manowar; Wacken 2019; PFF 2019
    Starling
    Oiler

by Starling » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:05 pm

FYI, the "unofficial" beach party in Miami has wristbands, so that you can get the special prices on drinks (depending on if your rude bartender even knows about them). It's a couple of dollars, so if you're at that particular pre-party, it's a good souvenir. :givebeer:
    2017 Survivor (Cabin 7211)
    2018 Survivor (Cabin 8359)
    2019 Booked (Cabin 9689)
    Ethrivas
    Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:44 pm

Ethrivas wrote:
    Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:38 am
    (and not the survivor beach party one).
    :roll:
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:18 pm

For me, the "unique souvenir" for the 70K cruise is the 70K SeaPass card itself. Not too many other festivals on Earth can offer you a festival-branded ship ID card and room key. :lol:

Having said that......
    Amalu wrote:
    Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:49 am
    Wouldn‘t be unrealistic. Prices are reasonable: https://www.einlassband.eu/stoff-kontro ... _2058.html
    1000 bands for around 320€
    A wristband, whether official or not, would be really cool.

Top 10 Merch ideas that 70K, surprisingly, hasn't made for us yet:
    • Wristbands
    • Official "Survivor" car window stickers
    • Vinyl bumperstickers
    • Lanyards (I think)
    • Etched-glass drinking steins
    • Necklaces
    • Keychains
    • Embroidered shirts
    • Edible underwear
    • Booty shorts
    :lol:
    2020 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
    --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
    Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2019: Booked!
Post Reply 9 posts Page 1 of 1