Post Reply 383 posts
2014 Tours & Festivals
    AmelieM
    Petty Officer

Re: 2014 Tours & Festivals

by AmelieM » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:48 pm

AmelieM wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:haha wow crazy! Are you doing Heavy MTL next weekend? That would make 4 in the next year.

I'm not 100% sure I'm going. I was supposed to, but then I decided to make the trip to Boston to see Wintersun headline instead. I'll try to stop by on Sunday, on my way home. I NEED to see Amon Amarth with their crazy viking boat! Haha!

Amon Amarth didn't even have the boat!!! I'm so sad... :cry:
    But the show was fucking epic anyway! :wank:

X-Thor wrote:
    AmelieM wrote:I was thinking of maybe buying a Europass for 3 coutries (Slovenia, Austria and Germany) and explore a bit before reaching Wacken. We do have a few days to spare between the two festivals.

Yeah, I might do that too. I want to go to as many Euro cities as I can, since it will probably be the only time I go there in a while. :P

Did you look at car rentals? I did and I think I'm going to go with that instead. If you pick the car up and drop it off in the same country (Germany, obviously), it can be as cheap as 500 USD insurance included or 350 USD without insurance, for 2 weeks. No restrictions, you can go visit smaller towns where the train wouldn't stop.
    Alestorm-/-Amon-Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Be'lakor-/-Dark-Tranquillity-/-Edguy-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Gloryhammer-/-Gojira-/-Omnium-Gatherum-/-Ophaned-Land-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Kamelot-/-Kataklysm-/-Sabaton-/-Septic-Flesh-/-Seventh-Wonder-/-Suidakra-/-Tarot-/-Therion-/-Wintersun
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:44 pm

AmelieM wrote:
    AmelieM wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:haha wow crazy! Are you doing Heavy MTL next weekend? That would make 4 in the next year.

I'm not 100% sure I'm going. I was supposed to, but then I decided to make the trip to Boston to see Wintersun headline instead. I'll try to stop by on Sunday, on my way home. I NEED to see Amon Amarth with their crazy viking boat! Haha!

Amon Amarth didn't even have the boat!!! I'm so sad... :cry:
    But the show was fucking epic anyway! :wank:

X-Thor wrote:
    AmelieM wrote:I was thinking of maybe buying a Europass for 3 coutries (Slovenia, Austria and Germany) and explore a bit before reaching Wacken. We do have a few days to spare between the two festivals.

Yeah, I might do that too. I want to go to as many Euro cities as I can, since it will probably be the only time I go there in a while. :P

Did you look at car rentals? I did and I think I'm going to go with that instead. If you pick the car up and drop it off in the same country (Germany, obviously), it can be as cheap as 500 USD insurance included or 350 USD without insurance, for 2 weeks. No restrictions, you can go visit smaller towns where the train wouldn't stop.

Hum... That's a good idea. I'll definitely look into it. Thanks!!
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:25 pm

meshuggah wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:So the bassist of Revocation told me that this was coming to Calgary...I guess he fuckin lied!

He must be :twisted: a Bruins fan

:lol: :lol: They are hitting Pittsburgh on that tour. Maybe next season they'll sign a contract to play in Calgary?
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:38 am

mooyagi wrote:
    meshuggah wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:So the bassist of Revocation told me that this was coming to Calgary...I guess he fuckin lied!

He must be :twisted: a Bruins fan

:lol: :lol: They are hitting Pittsburgh on that tour. Maybe next season they'll sign a contract to play in Calgary?

:lol: Are you guys still bitter about that?

Hm...maybe I should go to Denver on November 7th and stay for the long weekend...
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:50 am

Actually, out of curiosity I looked up that "South By So What!?" festival and day 1 actually has a pretty bad ass lineup...

Flights are pretty reasonable too. Anyone wanna join me?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:59 am

Stained Class wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    meshuggah wrote:He must be :twisted: a Bruins fan

:lol: Are you guys still bitter about that?

Hm...maybe I should go to Denver on November 7th and stay for the long weekend...

Not bitter at all now. Boston swept Pitt out of the playoffs and now Iggy has fixed his mistake and joined the Bruins fur realz :D
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer

by markku1 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:49 am

Just booked ticket and hotel for this next summer
    http://www.legacy-open-air.de/
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:43 pm

More bands announced for MDF today.

ULVER (Norway) - First time in the US / Exclusive US show! Please refer to their band profile on the MDF website for more info about their performance.

CANDLEMASS (Sweden) - Exclusive US show!

SARKE (Norway) - Featuring Nocturno Culto of Darkthrone - Exclusive US show!

ASPHYX (Netherlands) - Exclusive US show!

TANKARD (Germany) - Exclusive US show!

GOD MACABRE (Sweden) - First time in the US / Exclusive US show!

SOILENT GREEN - First confirmed US show in years!

MACHETAZO (Spain) - Exclusive US show!

EXTINCTION OF MANKIND (UK)

GRAVES AT SEA

Here is an updated alphabetical list of confirmed bands for MDF XII:

ASPHYX (Netherlands)
    AT THE GATES (Sweden)
    BONGRIPPER
    CANDLEMASS (Sweden)
    DIOCLETIAN (New Zealand)
    EXCRUCIATING TERROR
    GOD MACABRE (Sweden)
    GORGUTS (Canada)
    GRAVES AT SEA
    HEMDALE
    MACHETAZO (Spain)
    MGLA (Poland)
    SARKE (Norway)
    SOILENT GREEN
    SOLSTAFIR (Iceland)
    TAAKE (Norway)
    TANKARD (Germany)
    ULVER (Norway)
    UNCLE ACID & THE DEADBEATS (UK)
    UNHOLY GRAVE (Japan)
    UNLEASHED (Sweden)
    WITCHRIST (New Zealand)
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:10 pm

Sgt. B wrote:Here is an updated alphabetical list of confirmed bands for MDF XII:

AT THE GATES (Sweden)
    CANDLEMASS (Sweden)
    GRAVES AT SEA
    SOILENT GREEN
    SOLSTAFIR (Iceland)
    TANKARD (Germany)
    ULVER (Norway)

:shock: If a couple of those are all on the same day I might be interested in a one day ticket.
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:22 pm

Sgt. B wrote:More bands announced for MDF today.

ULVER (Norway) - First time in the US / Exclusive US show! Please refer to their band profile on the MDF website for more info about their performance.

CANDLEMASS (Sweden) - Exclusive US show!

SARKE (Norway) - Featuring Nocturno Culto of Darkthrone - Exclusive US show!

ASPHYX (Netherlands) - Exclusive US show!

TANKARD (Germany) - Exclusive US show!

GOD MACABRE (Sweden) - First time in the US / Exclusive US show!

SOILENT GREEN - First confirmed US show in years!

MACHETAZO (Spain) - Exclusive US show!

GRAVES AT SEA

Here is an updated alphabetical list of confirmed bands for MDF XII:

ASPHYX (Netherlands)
    AT THE GATES (Sweden)
    BONGRIPPER
    CANDLEMASS (Sweden)
    DIOCLETIAN (New Zealand)
    EXCRUCIATING TERROR
    GOD MACABRE (Sweden)
    GORGUTS (Canada)
    GRAVES AT SEA
    HEMDALE
    MACHETAZO (Spain)
    MGLA (Poland)
    SARKE (Norway)
    SOILENT GREEN
    SOLSTAFIR (Iceland)
    TAAKE (Norway)
    TANKARD (Germany)
    ULVER (Norway)
    UNCLE ACID & THE DEADBEATS (UK)
    UNHOLY GRAVE (Japan)
    UNLEASHED (Sweden)
    WITCHRIST (New Zealand)

Well, at least some organizations make announcements......
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:24 pm

For me Tankard is really getting me to this one. Sure, I already saw them twice on 70k 2012, but I will always attempt to go out of my way to see some TANKAAAARD!!! :shred: :chug:
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:48 pm

Only bands I really want to see at MDF are Asphyx and Gorguts atm. But, it's still a possibility if Grumpy Markku wants to go see the love of his life. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Ingrid
    Petty Officer

by Ingrid » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:36 am

Vreid is confirmed for Wacken and they're going to play Windir songs!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That's going to be heaven

http://www.wacken.com/en/woa2014/main-n ... show-8948/
    www.metal-exposure.com
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:19 am

Infos from Metaldays:

"Dear friends!
    We would like to inform you about the delay in delivery of your earliest bird order.
    Due to a unexpected huge number of orders placed at the ticket4you shop your order will be packed and sent not later by the end of september.
    We never had such run for tickets as this year, and are really surprised by the fact that we already sold 50% of festival capacity.
    We sincerely appologize for this situation.
    Thank you for your understanding.

We would also like to inform you that from now on you are able to place order here on facebook via T4Y app without leaving facebook.
    https://www.facebook.com/MetalDaysFesti ... 5102528120

Also we would like to remind you that our early bird offer is ending by the end of september. Hurry up 'cos it will get more expensive from October 1st."
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:04 am

Memnoch wrote:Only bands I really want to see at MDF are Asphyx and Gorguts atm. But, it's still a possibility if Grumpy Markku wants to go see the love of his life. :lol:

It would be terribly easy to talk Markku into it at this point. Do it Ville, doooo itttttt. :cool:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer

by markku1 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:15 am

Ingrid wrote:Vreid is confirmed for Wacken and they're going to play Windir songs!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That's going to be heaven

http://www.wacken.com/en/woa2014/main-n ... show-8948/

They are Also Legacy open air next summer ,just like Asphyx :heavydrink:
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer

by markku1 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:16 am

vikingbitch wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:Only bands I really want to see at MDF are Asphyx and Gorguts atm. But, it's still a possibility if Grumpy Markku wants to go see the love of his life. :lol:

It would be terribly easy to talk Markku into it at this point. Do it Ville, doooo itttttt. :cool:

:lol:
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:06 am

vikingbitch wrote:

Are you going to be able to make it this year Marlo? You were missed at the last one. So far, this years lineup in looking a bit better than last years. Good stuff! :D
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:50 pm

rootleaf wrote:I bought tickets to Alt-fest in England. Anyone else going to this? It's going to be Metal/Industrial/Goth bands, which is right up my alley.

Hey Root ! :)

No I have not heard of that, but am contimplating Bloodstock 2014. Only one band confirmed so far. Emperor as a headliner
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:58 am

DJ Old Man Stares wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:

Are you going to be able to make it this year Marlo? You were missed at the last one. So far, this years lineup in looking a bit better than last years. Good stuff! :D

I already got an early bird pass and will be heading down with Eric :D

It hurt not being able to go to last year, not just the bands but with how many people were there that I wanted to see. This line up is unreal though, I'm a happy little thrasher :shred:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:51 am

http://www.outandloud.eu/

Another great Festival in Germany:

Today announced

Blind Guardian :bangers:

Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:03 am

^The headliners are terrible, but there's some awesome bands on there lower down: Delain, Vader, Xandria, Hail of Bullets, Grave and Sólstafir.
    Wishlist:
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:26 am

Memnoch wrote:^The headliners are terrible, but there's some awesome bands on there lower down: Delain, Vader, Xandria, Hail of Bullets, Grave and Sólstafir.

Luckily, this is as always a matter of taste. :cheers:

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:31 am

Memnoch wrote:there's some awesome bands on there lower down: Delain, Vader, Xandria, Hail of Bullets, Grave and Sólstafir.

You forgot Arkona :D
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:00 am

Damn, how could I? :lol:
    I'll have another chance to not see them at the Eindhoven Metal Meeting in December. :P
    Wishlist:
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:42 am

jodionline wrote:http://www.outandloud.eu/

Another great Festival in Germany:

Today announced

Blind Guardian :bangers:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I am SO jealous. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

--
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:03 pm

DJ Old Man Stares wrote:For me Tankard is really getting me to this one. Sure, I already saw them twice on 70k 2012, but I will always attempt to go out of my way to see some TANKAAAARD!!! :shred: :chug:

This! :beerbang:

70000tons 2014
    MDF 2014
    Viva Las Vegas 2014 (very fun!)
    Las Vegas Deathfest 2014

Crossing my fingers Manowar announces some US dates for next year too!
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:20 pm

Metaldays tix arried today. :D

--
    Nighty
    Crewman

by Nighty » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm

Stained Class wrote:As for my plans next summer, I just bought tickets to Metaldays already, so the wheels are in motion! [b]Who else am I gonna see there??[/b]?

A guy who looks exactly like me and always uses my ID and credit card :cheers:

X-Thor wrote:I want to go to as many Euro cities as I can, since it will probably be the only time I go there in a while. :P

Yeah. That's exactly the same thing I said about the cruise before I came to Miami. And now... ;)

Once you are in Europe you can never leave. Ask Jaimee :mrgreen:

Festivals I have booked for 2014:

- Bang your head
    - MetalDays

And I've been thinking about this "Out & louder"-thing. Geiselwind is just around the corner.
    70k 2013 - Cabin 2526
    70k 2014 - Cabin 4523
    70k 2015 - Cabin 3254
    70k 2016 - Deck 8
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:07 am

X-Thor wrote:Metaldays tix arried today. :D

My tickets too. :headbanger:

Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:05 am

Yeah, noticed that. I just posted the news on Statsman's facebook wall. I'm thinking he's really stoked about Asphyx too. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:26 am

Yes!!!! I want to see Magnum somewhere, somehow next year if I can afford it. Bob Catley is like 70 now so he can't keep doing this touring thing much longer.

If 70k falls through, I'll be seriously considering Sweden Rock!!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer

by markku1 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:22 am

Memnoch wrote:Yeah, noticed that. I just posted the news on Statsman's facebook wall. I'm thinking he's really stoked about Asphyx too. :lol:

Yes boys only problem is hotel price 4 nights 700€ time of festival so maybe only Asphyx day :deathmetal:
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer

by markku1 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:16 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    markku1 wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:Yeah, noticed that. I just posted the news on Statsman's facebook wall. I'm thinking he's really stoked about Asphyx too. :lol:

Yes boys only problem is hotel price 4 nights 700€ time of festival so maybe only Asphyx day :deathmetal:

I usually rent a floor space in a house for 100 euro for all 4 days :viking:

Well Gnoff is there space 2 little guy's from Finland
    :heavydrink:
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer

by markku1 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:57 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:^^ There might be :viking:

Though I'm not sure I'm actually going, can't say for a while yet.

Oh, and that price is per person, just as to not missunderstand :beerwink:

very suitable price :3drunks: back to business SOON :beerwink:
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:37 am

Looks like I'll be going to Rockstad:Falun again next year. Confirmed so far:
    Amaranthe
    Arkona
    Deals Death
    Imber
    Sabaton (they headline every year)
    Týr

Amaranthe if OK, Sabaton is very good and Týr and Arkona are totally awesome. :bangers:
    Don't know the other two.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:51 am

Yep - that one is on my short-list!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:53 am

I'm thinking of going to see Within Temptation in Saint Petersburg in Russia. They have a Helsinki date too, but it's in the middle of the week and at Kaapelitehdas. All bands sound like shit there, so I'd rather go someplace else. Plus my last (real) visit to S. Petersburg was when it was still called Leningrad. :D
    Wishlist:
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer

by markku1 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:07 am

Europ's Best Death Metal Festival Stonehenge fest in Steenwjik netherland better whole time band so far:Immolation ,Igorrr,Katalepsy,Bliksem,Antropomorhia,Bodyfarm,Sinister
    More SOON
    :deathmetal:
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer

by lampropelma » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:57 am

For those who are interested, here the first bands announced for the Hellfest 2014. 140 Bands must be still announced

http://www.hellfest.fr/
Post Reply 383 posts