User

DrKatieKaboom

Rank

Wiper

Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:21 am

New Mexico, USA

Polar bears

by DrKatieKaboom » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:20 pm

A friend from college just hit me with this...she's looking for music she can play in an RPG setting that might be played by a death metal band run by sentient polar bears, and did I have any suggestions. I gave her Moonsorrow, Havukruunu, and Wolfheart, but I figured this group of people might have another great idea. She herself is not a metalhead, so I'm assuming when she says "death metal" she is not really limiting herself to actual death metal. Any suggestions?
User

MasterMcDuff

Rank

Oiler

Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:25 pm

Toronto, Canada

Re: Polar bears

by MasterMcDuff » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:34 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryD8bPwFaAM

And they were on the cruise a few years ago to boot!

Their only bear-themed song, as they're going full-tilt with the Goblin theme, but it could fit.
User

DrinkMoxie

Rank

Commander

Tue May 24, 2011 8:31 pm

McKees Rocks, PA

Re: Polar bears

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:38 am

Aether Realm have a bear thing going on
Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Exhorder-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Goatwhore-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Witchery-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-OctoberTide-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-TheAbsence-Desultory-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Alestorm-DarkTranquillity-InExtremo-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Meshuggah-Gyze-Benediction-BeyondCreation-Voivod

cabin 3013 (2012)
cabin 9560 (2014)
cabin 8671 (2015)
cabin 7313 (2017)