Post Reply 1536 posts
Post Your Recent CD Purchases
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Post Your Recent CD Purchases

by taketheday » Sat May 21, 2016 12:13 am

Astralion - Outlaw
    Therion - Les Fleurs du Mal
    Therion - Sitra Ahra (Exclusive Bonus Edition)
    Therion - Theli (Deluxe Edition)

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

https://www.facebook.com/Bands.support.and.promotion
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:24 am

Grand Magus - Triumph and Power
    With The Dead - With the Dead
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: Don't even remember

Wishlist: Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Dzo-nga, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Primordial, Running Wild, Steel Panther
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:44 am

Kingslayer wrote:With The Dead - With the Dead

This is quite an excellent release. I was so bummed when Cathedral called it quits, so it's pretty damn amazing to get a new band with Lee Dorrian.
    So stoked to see them at Tuska. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    13th_Clone
    Oiler

by 13th_Clone » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:54 am

Katatonia - The Fall of Hearts
    Wilderun - Sleep at the Edge of the Earth
    The Unguided - Lust and Loathing
  • Disco
    Midshipman

by Disco » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:41 pm

Melloboat - 2008
    70k Tons - 2011
    70k Tons - 2013
    70k Tons - 2018
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:50 pm

Blackmore's Night - Ghost of a Rose
    Children of Bodom - Trashed, Lost & Strungout
    Children of Bodom - Blooddrunk
    Kampfar - Profan
    Moonsorrow - Jumalten aika
    Savatage - The Wake of Magellan
    Toxic Holocaust - Conjure and Command

I also picked up some DVDs:
    Children of Bodom - Chaos Ridden Years
    Gamma Ray - Skeletons and Majesties
    Turisas - A Finnish Summer with Turisas
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:06 am

Amorphis - My Kantele EP
    Borknagar - Empiricism
    Borknagar - Epic
    Chthonic - Ian Bu (DVD)
    Einherjer - Norwegian Native Art
    Kalmah - Seventh Swamphony
    Toxic Holocaust - Chemistry of Consciousness
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    Gutterchild7
    Oiler

by Gutterchild7 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:35 am

ARGENTINA
    [[ † 2017 † ]] .: 7674 :.

"May the touch of your hand forever be my therapy~~"
    metalmaciejmetal
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalmaciejmetal » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:25 am

Gutterchild7 wrote:Image

I dig the Avantasia album. That's on the running for my album of the year
    Survivor 2016 and 2017
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:16 am

The Wreckage of Stars - Black Crown Initiate
    Everything Remains (As it Never Was) - Eluveitie
    Magma - Gojira
    The Fall of Hearts - Katatonia

And I'm about 90% sure my parents got me the following for my birthday on Saturday:
    Skyforger - Amorphis
    Portal of I - Ne Obliviscaris
    Twilight of the Thunder God - Amon Amarth
    Aenigma - In Vain

:headbanger:

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • Masterbas
    Petty Officer

by Masterbas » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:58 am

Phoenix wrote:The Wreckage of Stars - Black Crown Initiate
    Everything Remains (As it Never Was) - Eluveitie
    Magma - Gojira
    The Fall of Hearts - Katatonia

And I'm about 90% sure my parents got me the following for my birthday on Saturday:
    Skyforger - Amorphis
    Portal of I - Ne Obliviscaris
    Twilight of the Thunder God - Amon Amarth
    Aenigma - In Vain

:headbanger:

Happy birthday in advance, mine was last week lol.

My latest CD loot was :
    Camel of Doom - Terrestrial
    Hands of Despair - Bereft
    Lugnet - Lugnet
    Silent Images - Knightfall
    Steignyr - The Prophecy of the Highland
    Tainted Nation - On the Outside
    Equilibrium - Armageddon
    No More Room In Hell - No More Room In Hell

I say loot instead of buy because I review Metal albums as a hobby and this is the latest I've got in the last 2 months or so to review.
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675
    2020 - Cabin 8233
    2023 - Cabin 7669
    2024 - Cabin 8659

3.Inches.of.Blood./.Aeternam./.Aether.Realm./.Alestorm./.Alien.Weaponry./.Allegaeon./.Amon.Amarth./.Amorphis./.An.Abstract.Illusion./.Augury./.Avantasia./.Avatar./.Barren.Earth./.Battlecross./.Before.The.Dawn./.Be'lakor./.Beyond.Creation./.Blackguard./.Blind.Guardian./.Cruachan./.Dark.Lunacy./.Dark.Funeral./.Dark.Oath./.Dark.Tranquillity./.Death.Angel./.Devin.Townsend./.Die.Apokalyptischen.Reiter./.Dimmu.Borgir./.Draconian./.Dragonforce./.Drakum./.Dreamtale./.Eluveitie./.Ensiferum./.Epica./.Equilibrium./.Euphoreon./.Evocation./.Exmortus./.Ex.Deo./.Fear.Of.Domination./.Finntroll./.Fracturus./.Ghost.Ship.Octavius./.Gloryhammer./.Gojira./.Grailknights./.Hammerfall./.Hands.of.Despair./.Heathen.Foray./.Heidevolk./.Helloween./.Helsott./.Hollow./.Horizon.Ignited./.Insomnium./.In.Vain./.Kalmah./.Kataklysm./.Kissin.Dynamite./.Korpiklaani./.Kreator./.Lord.Of.The.Lost./.Manegarm./.Marianas.Rest./.Mayan./.Moonsorrow./.Moonspell./.Mors.Principium.Est./.Mors.Subita./.Myrath./.Naglfar./.Ne.Obliviscaris./.Nekrogoblikon./.Night.Demon./.Novembers.Doom./.Omnium.Gatherum./.Orphaned.Land./.Persefone./.Powerglove./.Powerwolf./.Psychework./.Revocation./.Rivers.of.Nihil./.Rotting.Christ./.Sabaton./.Saltatio.Mortis./.Scar.Symmetry./.Serenity./.Shade.Empire./.Shape.the.Above./.Shylmagoghnar./.Sonata.Arctica./.Spacemak3r./.Starkill./.Steel.Panther./.Stratovarius./.Striker./.Svartsot./.Swallow.the.Sun./.Tarot./.Tenacious.D./.Terasbetoni./.The.Agonist./.The.Black.Dahlia.Murder./.The.Halo.Effect./.Therion./.Trollfest./.Turisas./.Tyr./.Unleash.the.Archers./.Van.Canto./.Varg./.Wilderun./.Wintersun./.Wolfheart

Red- Out for being on-board last year
    Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
  • Masterbas
    Petty Officer

by Masterbas » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:01 am

13th_Clone wrote:Katatonia - The Fall of Hearts
    Wilderun - Sleep at the Edge of the Earth
    The Unguided - Lust and Loathing

Totally agree with the Wilderun album buy here :). These guys need more fans for sure. If you have the booklet, my name is in it hahaha. Sebastien Parent.
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675
    2020 - Cabin 8233
    2023 - Cabin 7669
    2024 - Cabin 8659

3.Inches.of.Blood./.Aeternam./.Aether.Realm./.Alestorm./.Alien.Weaponry./.Allegaeon./.Amon.Amarth./.Amorphis./.An.Abstract.Illusion./.Augury./.Avantasia./.Avatar./.Barren.Earth./.Battlecross./.Before.The.Dawn./.Be'lakor./.Beyond.Creation./.Blackguard./.Blind.Guardian./.Cruachan./.Dark.Lunacy./.Dark.Funeral./.Dark.Oath./.Dark.Tranquillity./.Death.Angel./.Devin.Townsend./.Die.Apokalyptischen.Reiter./.Dimmu.Borgir./.Draconian./.Dragonforce./.Drakum./.Dreamtale./.Eluveitie./.Ensiferum./.Epica./.Equilibrium./.Euphoreon./.Evocation./.Exmortus./.Ex.Deo./.Fear.Of.Domination./.Finntroll./.Fracturus./.Ghost.Ship.Octavius./.Gloryhammer./.Gojira./.Grailknights./.Hammerfall./.Hands.of.Despair./.Heathen.Foray./.Heidevolk./.Helloween./.Helsott./.Hollow./.Horizon.Ignited./.Insomnium./.In.Vain./.Kalmah./.Kataklysm./.Kissin.Dynamite./.Korpiklaani./.Kreator./.Lord.Of.The.Lost./.Manegarm./.Marianas.Rest./.Mayan./.Moonsorrow./.Moonspell./.Mors.Principium.Est./.Mors.Subita./.Myrath./.Naglfar./.Ne.Obliviscaris./.Nekrogoblikon./.Night.Demon./.Novembers.Doom./.Omnium.Gatherum./.Orphaned.Land./.Persefone./.Powerglove./.Powerwolf./.Psychework./.Revocation./.Rivers.of.Nihil./.Rotting.Christ./.Sabaton./.Saltatio.Mortis./.Scar.Symmetry./.Serenity./.Shade.Empire./.Shape.the.Above./.Shylmagoghnar./.Sonata.Arctica./.Spacemak3r./.Starkill./.Steel.Panther./.Stratovarius./.Striker./.Svartsot./.Swallow.the.Sun./.Tarot./.Tenacious.D./.Terasbetoni./.The.Agonist./.The.Black.Dahlia.Murder./.The.Halo.Effect./.Therion./.Trollfest./.Turisas./.Tyr./.Unleash.the.Archers./.Van.Canto./.Varg./.Wilderun./.Wintersun./.Wolfheart

Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:10 am

Masterbas wrote:... I say loot instead of buy because I review Metal albums as a hobby and this is the latest I've got in the last 2 months or so to review.

That's some pretty sick hobby you have there. Would that I had the time with all of my other hobbies.

How's the new Equilibrium? Was thinking of placing an order for it Friday, I am pretty sure I'll need to anyway since the local store probably won't have the new Soilwork or Sabaton albums.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • Masterbas
    Petty Officer

by Masterbas » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:21 am

Phoenix wrote:
    Masterbas wrote:... I say loot instead of buy because I review Metal albums as a hobby and this is the latest I've got in the last 2 months or so to review.

That's some pretty sick hobby you have there. Would that I had the time with all of my other hobbies.

How's the new Equilibrium? Was thinking of placing an order for it Friday, I am pretty sure I'll need to anyway since the local store probably won't have the new Soilwork or Sabaton albums.

There is two upside to this hobby :). I get all sorts of album (1 a week) and sometime I even get to choose (I got a bunch of CDs I was about to buy anyway). And I get to review shows as a journalist, so press pass, photos at the edge of the stage for each band. I'm starting to do interviews soon also. My first interview is set up with The Agonist within the next month. I really hope my "guy" can book me a few interview on the boat too :).

That website I'm reviewing for are always looking for more Metal hungry people. If you want the info just let me know.

The new Equilibrium is very good. But I don't think it's their best work so far. I usually give myself a few run through before I write my review lol, but so far I'd give it a 8/10. Which is still crazy good, but I've seen better.
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675
    2020 - Cabin 8233
    2023 - Cabin 7669
    2024 - Cabin 8659

Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:29 am

Sorry in advance if I mention again some albums I already mentioned :mrgreen:

Apulanta - Kunnes siitä tuli totta
    Majesty of Revival - Dualism
    Derdian - Revolution Era (with different singers)
    Trick or Treat - Rabbits' Hill, pt 2
    Nonpoint - The Poison Red
    Sabaton - The Last Stand
    Twilight Force - Heroes of Mighty Magic
    Pertness - Frozen Time
    Lordi - Monstereophonic (Theaterror vs. Demonarchy)
    Iron Mask - Diabolica
    Sonata Arctica - The Ninth Hour

Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:01 am

If we're also counting vinyls, I picked up The Number of the Beast and Jesus Christ Superstar earlier this week
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: Don't even remember

Wishlist: Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Dzo-nga, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Primordial, Running Wild, Steel Panther
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:13 am

Kotiteollisuus - Vieraan Vallan Aurinko

TPH
    Chief Petty Officer

by TPH » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:12 am

Meshuggah - The Violent Sleep Of Reason
    Testament - Brotherhood Of The Snake
    Wacken 2003
    Fury Fest 2004-2005, Hellfest 2006 to 2023
    70K 2017 - cabin 2250
    70K 2018 - cabin 8215
    70K 2019 - cabin 10xxx (can't fucking remember)
  • drrock
    Crewman

by drrock » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:31 am

Avenged Sevenfold - The stage (uninspired... :| )

Testament - The brotherhood of the snake (awesome :shred: )
    2017 = 40 yrs in rock and metal!
    TPH
    Chief Petty Officer

by TPH » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:51 am

Ulcerate - Shrines Of Paralysis
    Yet another awesome album from this awesome band.
    Wacken 2003
    70K 2017 - cabin 2250
    70K 2018 - cabin 8215
  • Disco
    Midshipman

by Disco » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:03 pm

On vinyl:

Blood Ceremony - Lord of Misrule
    Echo and the Bunnymen - Porcupine
    Jon Anderson - Olias of Sunhillow
    Melloboat - 2008
    70k Tons - 2011
    70k Tons - 2013
    70k Tons - 2018
  • Disco
    Midshipman

by Disco » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:28 pm

Melloboat - 2008
    70k Tons - 2011
    70k Tons - 2013
    70k Tons - 2018
    metalmaciejmetal
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalmaciejmetal » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:47 am

I recently bought a bunch of albums on amazon. I got this notification in my inbox:

it made me laugh. What a ridiculous email to get.

I also got: the new battle beast preorder and the new grave digger and something else im forgetting.

edit.... fuck I cant post the damn thing. THe album in question is Marduk - Fuck Me Jesus. What a ridiculous album title.
    Survivor 2016 and 2017
  • ExtraneouS
    Petty Officer

by ExtraneouS » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:22 pm

metalmaciejmetal wrote:I recently bought a bunch of albums on amazon. I got this notification in my inbox:

it made me laugh. What a ridiculous email to get.

I also got: the new battle beast preorder and the new grave digger and something else im forgetting.

edit.... fuck I cant post the damn thing. THe album in question is Marduk - Fuck Me Jesus. What a ridiculous album title.

You need to post the link to the image(http://i.imgur.com/VzOm6Eq.jpg), not the imgur page. :P
    metalmaciejmetal
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalmaciejmetal » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:49 pm

Thanks buddy! Im probably never using that platform again
    Survivor 2016 and 2017
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:44 am

Picked up Dragonforce's Valley of the Damned and The Power Within on Sunday at a big used-books/CDs/DVDs/games store in Chattanooga.
    ....They were cheap. :mrgreen:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    Zed3
    Petty Officer

by Zed3 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:09 am

Just got it in the mail :) (that's a french folk metal band)
    2017: Survivor - 2024: hoping I'll be back onboard

Wishlist 2024:
    ...And.Oceans-/-Aephanemer-/-Aeternam-/-Aether.Realm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animalize-/-Avatarium-/-Be'lakor-/-Belzebubs-/-Bloodywood-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Brymir-/-Bucovina-/-Dawn.of.Solace-/-Destinity-/-Dirty.Shirt-/-Diviner-/-Dordeduh-/-Equilibrium-/-Eternal.Champion-/-Frozen.Crown-/-Frozen.Dawn-/-Fvneral.Fvkk-/-Ghoultown-/-High.Command-/-Immortal-/-In.Mourning-/-Kalmah-/-Konvent-/-Lagerstein-/-Majestica-/-Mantar-/-Moonspell-/-Municipal.Waste-/-Myrkur-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Necrophobic-/-Nestor-/-Night.Demon-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Paladin.(atl)-/-Paradise.Lost-/-Serenity-/-Significant.Point-/-Steelbourne-/-Stormkeep-/-Tankard-/-The.Halo.Effect-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Therapy?-/-Therion-/-Tower.(nyc)-/-Undrask-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Wilderun-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wizdoom-/-Xaon
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:13 pm

Ke$ha - cannibal
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:24 pm

Ordered Dalriada's Igeret. Hopefully it arrives before we leave!

They will have CDs on sale on broad too :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • Hulk RT
    Crewman

by Hulk RT » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:37 am

Just got Once Human, Jinjer and Pain's new album. The once human CD is amazing. Cant wait for the new CD to come out later this year.
    2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023 Survivor
  • Disco
    Midshipman

by Disco » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:31 am

My purchases from yesterday for record store day.

Jethro Tull - Songs from the Wood (Vinyl)
    Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin (Remastered)
    Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin II (Remastered)
    Alan Parsons Project - Pyramid (Remastered)
    Melloboat - 2008
    70k Tons - 2011
    70k Tons - 2013
    70k Tons - 2018
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:08 pm

It's going to be a fun weekend. :headbanger:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • Disco
    Midshipman

by Disco » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:08 pm

This thread isn't as active as it used to be. Well here's what I bought today:

SepticFlesh - Codex Omega (Vinyl)
    Howlin' Wolf - Blues from Hell (3 CD)
    Dream Theater - Awake
    Dream Theater - Octavarium
    Melloboat - 2008
    70k Tons - 2011
    70k Tons - 2013
    70k Tons - 2018
    JoAnnamayhem
    Petty Officer

by JoAnnamayhem » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:26 am

My friend bought this for me

Picked this up over the weekend
    2018 - 9318
    2019 - 9222
    2020 - Home with my newborn!
    2023 - 7698
  • Bob
    Petty Officer

by Bob » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:27 am

Myrkur - Mareridt 2017

Sam Dunn's Overkill album review is here: https://youtu.be/TwgItAGdSoU

Favorite track on the album: Ulvinde
    https://youtu.be/M9cNZQIzShc
    Wishlist 2024: Ranked in order of:
    1. Line up on the center rail for both sets if announced.

Konvent
    2. Never seen them live.
    Anaal_Nathrakh-/-Burning_Witches-/-Combichrist-/-Dee_Snider-/-Gojira-/-Grai-/-Hanzel_und_Gretyl-/-IGNEA-/-Inquisition-/-Jinjer-/-Lovebites-/-King_Diamond-/-Mgla-/-Opeth-/-Rob_Zombie-/-Spiritbox-/-Temple_of_Evil-/-The_Hu-/-Vader-/-Visigoth-/-Wagakki_Band
    3. Seen them before and would love to see them on das boat.
    Avatar-/-Babymetal-/-Behemoth-/-Corrosion_of_Conformity-/-Fleshgod_Apocalypse-/-Lacuna_Coil-/-Lamb_of_God-/-Meshuggah-/-Metsatöll-/-Myrkur-/-Sabaton-/-Sepultura-/-Suicidal_Tendencies-/-Therion-/-The_Iron_Maidens-/-Wolves_in_the_Throne_Room
    70K Survivor - 2015, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:27 pm

Recent acquisitions from ProgPower USA and DragonCon:

Seven Spires, Solveig
    Paladin, Demo 2017
    XXX, Heaven, Hell or Hollywood? (Snowy Shaw)
    Myrath, Tales of the Sands
    Twilight Force, Tales of Ancient Prophecies
    Twilight Force, Heroes of Mighty Magic (BTW their "ninja-elf" is actually a ninja)
    Nuclear Blast, free sampler
    ProgPower USA 2017 sampler (3 discs)
    Darkflight, The Hereafter
    The Cruxshadows, Astromythology
    Valentine Wolf, The Elegaic Repose
    Voyager,Ghost Mile
    Leprous, Malina
    Equilibrum, Armageddon (digipak with chain)
    Chaos Frame, something unreadable but it was free from Nightmare Recs so whatever
    Lords of Black, II
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
  • Disco
    Midshipman

by Disco » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:01 pm

Black Friday sales

Nuclear Blast online:
    Ashes of Ares
    Carcass - Surgical Steel
    Destruction - Day of Reckoning
    Enslaved - RIITIIR
    Fleshgod Apocalypse - Agony

Dearborn Music
    Alan Parsons Project - Eye in the Sky
    My Bloody Valentine - Loveless
    Taxi Driver - DVD
    Melloboat - 2008
    70k Tons - 2011
    70k Tons - 2013
    70k Tons - 2018
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:44 am

Chris Bay - his first single of his solo album 'Radio Starlight' (his album 'Chasing the Sun' will be released on the 23rd February) :D
    SnakeyeS - Metal Monster
    Arrayan Path - Dawn of Aquarius
    Amberian Dawn - Darkness of Eternity
    Jonne - Kallohonka
    Highway - IV
    Ensiferum - Two Paths
    Eternal Fear - Killing Time
    Dyrnwyn - Ad Memoriam
    Wind Rose - Stonehymn
    Wind Rose - Wardens of the West Wind
    DragonForce - Reaching into Infinity
    Sideburn - #Eight
    Kaledon - Carnagus: Emperor of the Darkness

TPH
    Chief Petty Officer

by TPH » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:01 am

Spectral Voice - Eroded Corridors of Unbeing
    Sentient Horror - Ungodly Forms
    Wacken 2003
    70K 2017 - cabin 2250
    70K 2018 - cabin 8215
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:56 am

New Iced Earth. Ordered Kobra and the Lotus "Prevail" , and new Mors Prinicoium Est "Embers of a Dying World"
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
Post Reply 1536 posts