Post Reply 14449 posts
What are you listening to right now?
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

Re: What are you listening to right now?

by Monmisreal » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:16 pm

DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:18 pm

Morbid Angel - Formulas Fatal to the Flesh!! :death: :shred: :death:
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:54 pm

Cheap Trick: I Want You to Want Me
    http://youtu.be/51i_8_OAs90
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:42 am

Basl Sagoth - Atlantis Ascendent

Probably my least favorite one, but it's still got some really good songs on here.
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
  • Disco
    Chief Petty Officer

by Disco » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:13 pm

Beck - Odelay (Deluxe Edition)
    Melloboat - 2008
    70k Tons - 2011
    70k Tons - 2013
    70k Tons - 2018
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:07 pm

^^^ that's a nice one :cheers:

Safety Fire: Red Hatchet http://youtu.be/u05oes0x3is :headbanger: really like this A LOT

This is one of the progressive metal bands on the Prog Nation at Sea cruise (that I booked) that I was not familiar with before - been checking them out on Spotify & youtube a bit in the past few days. I give them a big thumbs up with the caveat that the lead singer's harsh vocals get on my nerves after a while* - he's got a great clean voice though which balances things out a bit for me in the long run. This is progressive metal with teeth. :cool: I have not listened to very much music that sounds quite like this before....so, it is intriguing to me.

The song below is a better example of the harsh vocal style that I spoke of above...however, I still like the song very much *overall* :headbanger:

Safety Fire: Huge Hammers http://youtu.be/ROR4KWUA9rg

* I'm crazy about certain "harsh vocal" styles - in particular the likes of Akerfeldt, Nergal and Erlend of Kvelertak - but the kind that just sounds like shouting is what I'm not as keen on.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:18 am

Another Prog Nation at Sea band I was unfamiliar with before:

Periphery: Make Total Destroy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spCmStMOiHE :headbanger:

Haha - this is most definitely not the "progressive rock" of Jon Anderson who will also be on the cruise (and what makes it at least in part "old-man cruise" :lol:) - but it will be cool to expand my musical horizons a bit more (again) with new(er) progressive metal bands like Safety Fire (mentioned on previous post) and Periphery.

Speaking of Jon Anderson (and Yes) - this is one of my very favorite songs (and recorded performance) and perhaps appropriate - hardy-har:

Yes: Soon (live in 1975 - four years before I saw them for the first time) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pNm2VqLPx4

I think Jon's voice is one that you either love or hate - of course, I always loved it. He is in his late 60s now and I haven't seen him with Yes in many years since he no longer tours with them - so I don't know how his voice has held up - will soon find out! :P

Final line-up:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:59 pm

Much better than the first album.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:58 am

Ereb Altor - Nifelheim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK6P7t17k4c

Damn, why haven't I heard of these guys before? They were just added to the Metalheim Festival lineup, so I'll see them in October. :D
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:33 am

70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:05 am

Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:10 am

2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:12 am

Dark Tranquillity – One Thought :shred:
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:56 am

VERY pleasantly surprised how good this ended up being \m/ :metalguy:
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:24 pm

Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:57 pm

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    torpedo20
    Petty Officer

by torpedo20 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:41 pm

Annihilator - Feast :headbanger:
    70,000 Tons of Metal: 2011(cabin: 6031), 2012(cabin: 2551), 2013(cabin:3023), 2014(cabin:2019), 2015(cabin:6455),2016(cabin:8369), 2017(cabin:8663), 2018(cabin:9227), 2019(cabin:2358), 2020(cabin:6703)
    Barge to Hell: 2012 (cabin: 2563)
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:58 am

Morbid Saint - Spectrum of Death
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:56 pm

They will be playing this entire album at PPUSA 2014 so I figure ill give it a listen. Never sat down and gave them a listen before.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:59 pm

vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:15 am

Moonspell - Night Eternal
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:28 am

SO awesome! It's like goin' back to the 90s in Massachusetts!!!

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:54 am

10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Ea-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Krypts-/-Kull-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Strigoi-/-TombofFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-DarkTranquillity-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-SymphonyX-/-Thyrfing
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:46 am

Lol - I just spotted Jim Marcus (lead singer of old-school industrial band Die Warzau) on the 72 North Avenue bus - how pedestrian is that - haha. He lives in my Chicago neighborhood and I spot him on occasion - can't miss the guy, the way he looks these days - dreads down past his butt and is heavily tattooed & pierced. I will see Die Warzau in a few weeks at the Cold Waves fest - here they are in 1990. :P
    Die Warzau: Strike to the Body http://youtu.be/nusvAGkqVeA
    and another good one - Land of the Free (my fave from 1989) http://youtu.be/ihJAiq9Ln2A - one of the best club dance songs ever! :mrgreen:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:30 am

Been spinning these 2 non stop since they got announced for PPUSA. They don't get enough love from you guys.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer

by markku1 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:32 am

viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:29 am

Getting ready for their next appearance, playing both parallax albums!

Goddamn. Parallax II is a monster.

Please check out my band

nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:08 am

Never a bad way to start the morning...or the mourning!
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Ea-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Krypts-/-Kull-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Strigoi-/-TombofFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-DarkTranquillity-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-SymphonyX-/-Thyrfing
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:02 am

Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:06 am

New Carcass is fucking awesome!

9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:10 am

SevenDust/Rhapsody/Civil War/Seven Kingdoms jumble :headbanger:
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:04 pm

Diabolic - Vengeance Ascending

Kickas old schoolish type of DM in the awesome vein of Morbid Angel/Hate Eternal.
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:08 pm

DJ Old Man Stares wrote:Diabolic - Vengeance Ascending

Kickas old schoolish type of DM in the awesome vein of Morbid Angel/Hate Eternal.

Shall put on the list. Thanks Stares :bangers:

X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:12 pm

Iron Maiden!!!

:deathhorns: :deathhorns: :deathhorns:
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:43 am

I am familiar with much of Morrissey's work (especially with The Smiths), but never listened to this Greatest Hits - really fantastic!!

viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:18 am

New Tyr album stream:
    http://www.metalblade.com/tyr/

Please check out my band

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:44 am

viathyn wrote:New Tyr album stream:
    http://www.metalblade.com/tyr/

How is it?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:09 pm

It's catchy and all... but I took nothing away from it except the slow ballad with female vocals and the bigger title track at the end. I'm a little disappointed they have abandoned the more progressive stylings they had in their first two albums (but the last several have been suffering from the same problem, so this is no surprise.)
    It's still catchy and fun, though!

Please check out my band

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:57 pm

DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:44 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    DJ Old Man Stares wrote:Diabolic - Vengeance Ascending

Shall put on the list. Thanks Stares :bangers:

:shock: Thought for sure you would have been all over Diabolic a long time ago. Fortunately they reunited and have put out some material, the last being 2010 to my knowledge. They're located in Tmapa and would be a great addition to the cruise. Definitely a double seter for me. :death: :shred:
Post Reply 14449 posts