Post Reply 14413 posts
What are you listening to right now?
  • Disco
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: What are you listening to right now?

by Disco » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:20 pm

Melloboat - 2008
    70k Tons - 2011
    70k Tons - 2013
    70k Tons - 2018
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:43 pm

9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:32 am

Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:16 pm

The Black Keys: Fever http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trk7P-9QDyc&sns=em

Ok - not a metal song at all, but since I mentioned seeing the Black Keys recently on the gig thread & I really like this song & video, thought I'd post it here. This video is a brilliant parody of old-school American "televangelism" (perhaps some non-Americans can tell me if this was ever a "thing" in their respective countries). I get a kick out of it because I remember flipping channels on a Sunday as a kid (a time when there were only 3 channels - CBS, NBC, & ABC, & if you were lucky, a PBS (public television) TV station & a UHF channel or 2), and inevitably there was some televangelist trying to promote their faith-healing abilities and/or some other gifts from god, and....oh, yes, please call xyz-xyz-xyzz and send $$ to us so you too can experience the power & the glory of this, that, and the other thing of religious mumbo-jumbo!!!

:lol:

On a lighter note, check out this Black Keys video for "Lonely Boy" - this dancing dude never ceases to make me smile and better yet - start dancing!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_426RiwST8&sns=em
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:54 pm

And one more before I call it a night.... :P

I saw rap/rave group Die Antwoord from South Africa at Riot Fest in September (had not known of them prior to seeing their name on the line-up) and there is something so odd, unique, & off-kilter to me about them, that I've been torn between continuing to watch or look away a la an accident or train-wreck - lol.
    Die Antwoord..... (which incidentally means The Answer in Afrikaans)...
    I Fink U Freeky! :lol: http://youtu.be/8Uee_mcxvrw
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:29 am

Laura wrote:And one more before I call it a night.... :P

I saw rap/rave group Die Antwoord from South Africa at Riot Fest in September (had not known of them prior to seeing their name on the line-up) and there is something so odd, unique, & off-kilter to me about them, that I've been torn between continuing to watch or look away a la an accident or train-wreck - lol.
    Die Antwoord..... (which incidentally means The Answer in Afrikaans)...
    I Fink U Freeky! :lol: http://youtu.be/8Uee_mcxvrw

I started listening to them about a year ago.
    Their is something a bit different their
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:25 am

Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:44 am

Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:38 am

Fans of NWOBM bands should give these boys a listen! Local metal band that was going on tour with Artillery and Onslaught
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicide Angels
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:16 am

Entrapment - Lamentations of the Flesh

:deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal:
    Wishlist:
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:16 pm

Blut Aus Nord - Memoria Vetusta III

SO. DAMN. GOOD.
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:26 am

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:09 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:Image

Holy shit! I need that! I had no idea they were releasing a new one.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:20 pm

SaraMarie wrote:

came out yesterday (Tuesday)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:18 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    SaraMarie wrote:

came out yesterday (Tuesday)

http://lastrit.es/reviews/7417/today-is-the-day-animal-mother

Now that I'm done spamming. NP:
    [img]
    http://www.hrrshop.de/bilder/produkte/g ... K-BLUE.jpg[/img]

Execration - Morbid Dimensions
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:43 pm

So much new stuff! I can't keep up!

9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:59 pm

Upon remembering a most excellent gig I attended in 2014 (entirely thanx to drinkmoxie Bill for recommending them to me who were hitherto unknown, i.e. not on my music radar before)....had to listen to this :mrgreen: :cool: :headbanger:

So much awesome in songs like...
    http://youtu.be/jKNIRyIq7EE
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:56 am

Laura wrote:Upon remembering a most excellent gig I attended in 2014 (entirely thanx to drinkmoxie Bill for recommending them to me who were hitherto unknown, i.e. not on my music radar before)....had to listen to this :mrgreen: :cool: :headbanger:

So much awesome in songs like...
    http://youtu.be/jKNIRyIq7EE

great stuff!

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:51 am

Obituary - Inked In Blood

Today is going to be a VERY good day.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:32 am

Wishlist:
  • Disco
    Chief Petty Officer

by Disco » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:19 pm

Melloboat - 2008
    70k Tons - 2011
    70k Tons - 2013
    70k Tons - 2018
    feanorfelagund
    Crewman

by feanorfelagund » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:05 am

Blind Guardian - Valhalla

It occurs to me Grave Digger also have a song called Valhalla... I prefer the Grave Digger one tbh

They are both played in Valhalla :viking:
    "Mirror mirror on the wall
    True hope lies beyond the coast
    You're a damned kind, can't you see
    That tomorrow bears insanity?"
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:42 am

^^ This :wank:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:55 pm

Tono_Fyr
    Crewman

by Tono_Fyr » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:34 pm

Words Of Farewell - In Kingdoms of Rain
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2bFsfWiFdM
    Wishlist:
    --Æther_Realm--Alarum--Amon_Amarth--Arcturus--Arjen_Luccassen--Atheist--Battlecross--Blind_Guardian--Borknagar--Candlemass--Cynic--Demons_&_Wizards--Devin_Townsend--DOLL$BOXX--Dread_Crew_of_Oddwood--Dysrhythmia--Ensiferum--Freak_Kitchen--Gamma_Ray--Glittertind--Gloryhammer--Goatwhore--Gojira--Gordian_Knot--Green_Carnation--Holy_Grail--Iced_Earth--Ihsahn--Katatonia--Leprous--Machinae_Supremacy--Ne_Obliviscaris--Nightingale--Nile--Opeth--Pain_Of_Salvation--Raintime--Riverside--Sigh--Skeletonwitch--Steel_Panther--Symphony_X--Tengger_Cavalry--Thank_You_Scientist--Three--Turisas--Tyr--Unleash_The_Archers--Winds--Wintersun--Words_of_Farewell--Zimmer's_Hole--

2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:48 pm

Wishlist:
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:21 am

70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:25 am

Damnit Stover!
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:19 pm

TYR - By the Light of the Northern Star

Letting my heathen heart/pagan pride out a little bit. HAMMERTIME!
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:08 am

70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.

last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:34 am

Timo Tolkki's Avalon - We Will Find A Way
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:49 am

White Wizzard - Over the Top
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:03 am

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:21 am

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:33 am

WOW! This is their most solid, hardest release since Stings Of Conscience!!!

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:05 am

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:33 pm

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:04 pm

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:36 pm

2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2021: Not this time. Have fun!

Wishlist: Arkona-/-Borknagar-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lumsk-/-Necrophagist-/-Otyg-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Savatage-/-Skyforger-/-Solstafir-/-Testament-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Turisas-/-Varg
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:53 am

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
Post Reply 14413 posts