Post Reply 4979 posts
Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!
    mooyagi
    Captain

Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!

by mooyagi » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:16 am

Looks like i won the playoff hat trick challenge. It's a shame that pittsburgh won the cup. :bitch:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:32 pm

Hooray for Penguins!
    Grats to mooyagi for finally winning "his" competition.
    Boo to myself for finishing second ... third or fourth time in a row :(
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:59 pm

Wow. Boring day in the NHL today. :lol:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:29 pm

Has anyone been watching the World Cup of Hockey? I love the North America sweaters. A bit of a gimmicky tournament but it has been fun to watch so far.
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:54 pm

We have a new arena!! The old barn was built in the 70's, so it's really old.... and shitty sound for concerts.

http://www.rogersplace.com/

Right in the downtown and, only 8 blocks from home! :stagger: :stagger: :stagger: :stagger:

:D

Hello Property Values!
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
  • Masterbas
    Petty Officer

by Masterbas » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:48 am

mooyagi wrote:Has anyone been watching the World Cup of Hockey? I love the North America sweaters. A bit of a gimmicky tournament but it has been fun to watch so far.

I do follow the WCH, but being a Canadian it's not a huge feat lol. Too bad team America and North America Youth got eliminated, we'll kick the Russians for you don't worry :).
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675
    2020 - Cabin 8233
    2023 - Cabin 7669
    2024 - Cabin 8659

3.Inches.of.Blood./.Aeternam./.Aether.Realm./.Alestorm./.Alien.Weaponry./.Allegaeon./.Amon.Amarth./.Amorphis./.An.Abstract.Illusion./.Augury./.Avantasia./.Avatar./.Barren.Earth./.Battlecross./.Before.The.Dawn./.Be'lakor./.Beyond.Creation./.Blackguard./.Blind.Guardian./.Cruachan./.Dark.Lunacy./.Dark.Funeral./.Dark.Oath./.Dark.Tranquillity./.Death.Angel./.Devin.Townsend./.Die.Apokalyptischen.Reiter./.Dimmu.Borgir./.Draconian./.Dragonforce./.Drakum./.Dreamtale./.Eluveitie./.Ensiferum./.Epica./.Equilibrium./.Euphoreon./.Evocation./.Exmortus./.Ex.Deo./.Fear.Of.Domination./.Finntroll./.Fracturus./.Ghost.Ship.Octavius./.Gloryhammer./.Gojira./.Grailknights./.Hammerfall./.Hands.of.Despair./.Heathen.Foray./.Heidevolk./.Helloween./.Helsott./.Hollow./.Horizon.Ignited./.Insomnium./.In.Vain./.Kalmah./.Kataklysm./.Kissin.Dynamite./.Korpiklaani./.Kreator./.Lord.Of.The.Lost./.Manegarm./.Marianas.Rest./.Mayan./.Moonsorrow./.Moonspell./.Mors.Principium.Est./.Mors.Subita./.Myrath./.Naglfar./.Ne.Obliviscaris./.Nekrogoblikon./.Night.Demon./.Novembers.Doom./.Omnium.Gatherum./.Orphaned.Land./.Persefone./.Powerglove./.Powerwolf./.Psychework./.Revocation./.Rivers.of.Nihil./.Rotting.Christ./.Sabaton./.Saltatio.Mortis./.Scar.Symmetry./.Serenity./.Shade.Empire./.Shape.the.Above./.Shylmagoghnar./.Sonata.Arctica./.Spacemak3r./.Starkill./.Steel.Panther./.Stratovarius./.Striker./.Svartsot./.Swallow.the.Sun./.Tarot./.Tenacious.D./.Terasbetoni./.The.Agonist./.The.Black.Dahlia.Murder./.The.Halo.Effect./.Therion./.Trollfest./.Turisas./.Tyr./.Unleash.the.Archers./.Van.Canto./.Varg./.Wilderun./.Wintersun./.Wolfheart

Red- Out for being on-board last year
    Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:22 am

Masterbas wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Has anyone been watching the World Cup of Hockey? I love the North America sweaters. A bit of a gimmicky tournament but it has been fun to watch so far.

I do follow the WCH, but being a Canadian it's not a huge feat lol. Too bad team America and North America Youth got eliminated, we'll kick the Russians for you don't worry :).

Team USA was pretty unlikable so I'm not too sad about them failing. North America was a treat to watch. That 3rd period and overtime against Sweden was top notch.
  • Masterbas
    Petty Officer

by Masterbas » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:25 am

The russians got scary in second period, Saturday, but Canada prevails :). It should be an interesting final. Price vs Halak, two habs grown goaltender :).
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675
    2020 - Cabin 8233
    2023 - Cabin 7669
    2024 - Cabin 8659

3.Inches.of.Blood./.Aeternam./.Aether.Realm./.Alestorm./.Alien.Weaponry./.Allegaeon./.Amon.Amarth./.Amorphis./.An.Abstract.Illusion./.Augury./.Avantasia./.Avatar./.Barren.Earth./.Battlecross./.Before.The.Dawn./.Be'lakor./.Beyond.Creation./.Blackguard./.Blind.Guardian./.Cruachan./.Dark.Lunacy./.Dark.Funeral./.Dark.Oath./.Dark.Tranquillity./.Death.Angel./.Devin.Townsend./.Die.Apokalyptischen.Reiter./.Dimmu.Borgir./.Draconian./.Dragonforce./.Drakum./.Dreamtale./.Eluveitie./.Ensiferum./.Epica./.Equilibrium./.Euphoreon./.Evocation./.Exmortus./.Ex.Deo./.Fear.Of.Domination./.Finntroll./.Fracturus./.Ghost.Ship.Octavius./.Gloryhammer./.Gojira./.Grailknights./.Hammerfall./.Hands.of.Despair./.Heathen.Foray./.Heidevolk./.Helloween./.Helsott./.Hollow./.Horizon.Ignited./.Insomnium./.In.Vain./.Kalmah./.Kataklysm./.Kissin.Dynamite./.Korpiklaani./.Kreator./.Lord.Of.The.Lost./.Manegarm./.Marianas.Rest./.Mayan./.Moonsorrow./.Moonspell./.Mors.Principium.Est./.Mors.Subita./.Myrath./.Naglfar./.Ne.Obliviscaris./.Nekrogoblikon./.Night.Demon./.Novembers.Doom./.Omnium.Gatherum./.Orphaned.Land./.Persefone./.Powerglove./.Powerwolf./.Psychework./.Revocation./.Rivers.of.Nihil./.Rotting.Christ./.Sabaton./.Saltatio.Mortis./.Scar.Symmetry./.Serenity./.Shade.Empire./.Shape.the.Above./.Shylmagoghnar./.Sonata.Arctica./.Spacemak3r./.Starkill./.Steel.Panther./.Stratovarius./.Striker./.Svartsot./.Swallow.the.Sun./.Tarot./.Tenacious.D./.Terasbetoni./.The.Agonist./.The.Black.Dahlia.Murder./.The.Halo.Effect./.Therion./.Trollfest./.Turisas./.Tyr./.Unleash.the.Archers./.Van.Canto./.Varg./.Wilderun./.Wintersun./.Wolfheart

Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:24 pm

Went to a preseason game in Anaheim on Tuesday. That was pretty fun. It was my first time seeing a game there. Coyotes won, too! It doesn't really count but still. The arena was okay. Nothing special, though the food and beer options seemed better than Arizona or Boston.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:43 pm

Never took much interest in WCOH before but got lured in by team North America and glad I did. Totally agree about their jerseys and the game vs team Sweden. Pretty enjoyable last 5 minutes to the final game too. Typical team Canada haha :headbanger:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • Masterbas
    Petty Officer

by Masterbas » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:56 am

mooyagi wrote:Went to a preseason game in Anaheim on Tuesday. That was pretty fun. It was my first time seeing a game there. Coyotes won, too! It doesn't really count but still. The arena was okay. Nothing special, though the food and beer options seemed better than Arizona or Boston.

I went to the Habs inter-team game 10 days ago, it was pretty fun, but nothing beat the real deal for sure. Especially the playoff games (Montreal-Boston is always 100% guarantee to be epic).

The beer is better in the Canadian rink for sure tho :). Even if they don't have the best beer available hehehe.
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675
    2020 - Cabin 8233
    2023 - Cabin 7669
    2024 - Cabin 8659

Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:10 pm

Masterbas wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Went to a preseason game in Anaheim on Tuesday. That was pretty fun. It was my first time seeing a game there. Coyotes won, too! It doesn't really count but still. The arena was okay. Nothing special, though the food and beer options seemed better than Arizona or Boston.

I went to the Habs inter-team game 10 days ago, it was pretty fun, but nothing beat the real deal for sure. Especially the playoff games (Montreal-Boston is always 100% guarantee to be epic).

The beer is better in the Canadian rink for sure tho :). Even if they don't have the best beer available hehehe.

Fuck the Habs. :P I've never managed to catch a Bruins/Habs matchup but I'm sure they are great. Although the Bruins lose all the fucking time to Montreal. :evil:

For preseason it's nice knowing it's no big deal if your team loses. :lol: Our 2 hour drive home after losses when the games count suuuuuuucks.

Tucson is getting an AHL team this year and the Coyotes/Roadrunners are having an intrasquad scrimmage there this weekend. Should be a good time.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:23 pm

Someone set up HTC and/or other groups this year plz. Got a real busy few weeks coming up but will log in when I can

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:58 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Someone set up HTC and/or other groups this year plz. Got a real busy few weeks coming up but will log in when I can

League Name: 70K Tons of Hockey
    Password: itsallpksfault :P
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:47 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:Someone set up HTC and/or other groups this year plz. Got a real busy few weeks coming up but will log in when I can

Thanks bro

• NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:00 am

Wow, what a shitty logo you chose for the HT league :D :D :D

Could have at least picked a logo of a team everyone here "loves" ... like Montreal (or Canucks :twisted: )
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
  • Masterbas
    Petty Officer

by Masterbas » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:14 am

mooyagi wrote:

Missing something here, are we doing a 70k hockey pool or something? If so I'm in :).

I was going to go through the post in the thread to look for info, but ain't nobody got time to look at about 4600 posts lol.
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675
    2020 - Cabin 8233
    2023 - Cabin 7669
    2024 - Cabin 8659

Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:35 pm

Masterbas wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

Missing something here, are we doing a 70k hockey pool or something? If so I'm in :).

I was going to go through the post in the thread to look for info, but ain't nobody got time to look at about 4600 posts lol.

NHL Hat Trick Challenge. 3 daily questions. If you get all 3 right you get a hat trick. Most hat tricks at the end of the season wins bragging rights and beer that never gets paid out on the ship. Here's the link to our league. http://hattrick.nhl.com/#/league/213346
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:37 pm

NuuX wrote:Wow, what a shitty logo you chose for the HT league :D :D :D

Could have at least picked a logo of a team everyone here "loves" ... like Montreal (or Canucks :twisted: )

Fixed it. :beerwink:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:00 pm

I guess selecting Yes for the Auston Matthews question tonight was a good idea. :shock:
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:20 am

mooyagi wrote:NHL Hat Trick Challenge. 3 daily questions. If you get all 3 right you get a hat trick. Most hat tricks at the end of the season wins bragging rights and beer that never gets paid out on the ship. Here's the link to our league. http://hattrick.nhl.com/#/league/213346

I shared a bucket in 2015 before we sailed towards Jamaica!

Also, I approve of new league picture :beerwink: :D
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
  • Masterbas
    Petty Officer

by Masterbas » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:24 am

Nice I got in, too bad I missed yesterday but I've entered the next few days already. So good luck to all :).
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675
    2020 - Cabin 8233
    2023 - Cabin 7669
    2024 - Cabin 8659

Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:24 pm

Malaka wrote:I'm in. 1 for 3 on day 1. Not a good start.
    So can someone please tell me how scoring works? Is there a weekly winner, or are winners determined at the end of regular season? Do points accumulate, or is it just the number of hat tricks you receive?
    I could probably read the rules but that wouldn't help everyone so hopefully someone can answer questions for us all and entice more players to join.

Thanks! :cheers:

Rule 1: Fuck the Habs.
    Rule 2: The person with the most hat tricks at the end of the regular season is the winner. There is a playoff version as well where everyone starts again at 0.
    Rule 3: In the event of a tie, the person with the highest total points (number of total right answers) wins.
    Rule 4: Fuck the Habs. :P
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:32 pm

Malaka wrote:Image

:twisted:

There's a leaderbroad on the league page in the app. Just follow what it says. :beerwink:
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:00 am

Fucking Habs.
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:40 pm

NuuX wrote:Fucking Habs.

:bangers:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:15 pm

Opening night for the Coyotes was a blast. The team had no business getting the OT winner but I'll take it. It's going to be a roller coaster of a season. The kids on the team are highly skilled and fun to watch, but they're going to make a lot of mistakes and have some possession difficulties. Gotta get through those growing pains. Same deal with the Bruins. I just hope the coaches are patient enough to let the kids learn.
  • Masterbas
    Petty Officer

by Masterbas » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:47 am

mooyagi wrote:
    Malaka wrote:I'm in. 1 for 3 on day 1. Not a good start.
    So can someone please tell me how scoring works? Is there a weekly winner, or are winners determined at the end of regular season? Do points accumulate, or is it just the number of hat tricks you receive?
    I could probably read the rules but that wouldn't help everyone so hopefully someone can answer questions for us all and entice more players to join.

Thanks! :cheers:

Rule 1: Fuck the Habs.
    Rule 2: The person with the most hat tricks at the end of the regular season is the winner. There is a playoff version as well where everyone starts again at 0.
    Rule 3: In the event of a tie, the person with the highest total points (number of total right answers) wins.
    Rule 4: Fuck the Habs. :P

I don't agree with rule 1 and 4, but the rest is good :).
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675
    2020 - Cabin 8233
    2023 - Cabin 7669
    2024 - Cabin 8659

Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:32 pm

4-0-1 and top of the heap!!!

Woohooo! Can't imagine it will last long (actually could already be over as they played Anaheim tonight but I'm at work and watching on PVR later) but it's a nice jump outta the gate for a team picked by most to own the basement wire to wire :headbanger:

• Masterbas
    Petty Officer

by Masterbas » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:29 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:4-0-1 and top of the heap!!!

Woohooo! Can't imagine it will last long (actually could already be over as they played Anaheim tonight but I'm at work and watching on PVR later) but it's a nice jump outta the gate for a team picked by most to own the basement wire to wire :headbanger:

Looking at the stats this morning the habs were the only team at 4-0-1, I thought you were talking about them at first lol until I saw the message was at midnight and playing anaheim... lol.

I'm very happy with my weekend as far as the hat trick challenge go :) 2 hat trick saturday and sunday hehehe.
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675
    2020 - Cabin 8233
    2023 - Cabin 7669
    2024 - Cabin 8659

Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:45 pm

Edmonton and Vancouver are leading the division. The hell is going on in the Pacific?
  • Masterbas
    Petty Officer

by Masterbas » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:12 am

Damn missed a hat trick because of a shootout win by the flames :p grrr.
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675
    2020 - Cabin 8233
    2023 - Cabin 7669
    2024 - Cabin 8659

Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:57 am

Bad timing on this post. :lol: What happened?

The AHL Tucson Roadrunners had their home debut last night. It was a fantastic game. The crowd was big and rowdy. The team went down 3-0 in the first five minutes but they came back and won 6-5. Two power play goals, a shorty, a fight, some funny chippiness, a big comeback, a winning goal in the last couple of minutes, this game had everything. The only drawback is that it took longer than the entire intermission time to get a beer.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:46 am

Ugh. Had one of those idiots that yells "shoot" all the time sitting behind us last night at the Coyotes game. Fucking morons. :roll:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:19 pm

mooyagi wrote:

Bad timing on this post. :lol: What happened?

Like I said (see quote), can't imagine it will last. I really should've just not mentioned it. Post probably jinxed the wire to wire run haha!

mooyagi wrote:The AHL Tucson Roadrunners had their home debut last night. It was a fantastic game. The crowd was big and rowdy. The team went down 3-0 in the first five minutes but they came back and won 6-5. Two power play goals, a shorty, a fight, some funny chippiness, a big comeback, a winning goal in the last couple of minutes, this game had everything. The only drawback is that it took longer than the entire intermission time to get a beer.

Saw the pics. Glad ya got to be there for such an exciting franchise opener! Good times man.

• Masterbas
    Petty Officer

by Masterbas » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:37 am

Hey I love this hat trick game ;).

*Siting in first place* :bmhorns:
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675
    2020 - Cabin 8233
    2023 - Cabin 7669
    2024 - Cabin 8659

Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:55 pm

Masterbas wrote:Hey I love this hat trick game ;).

This game is ballsacks. :evil: Hopefully I'm getting my late season collapse out of the way early.
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:10 am

Masterbas wrote:Hey I love this hat trick game ;).

And one week later not anymore :twisted:
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
  • Masterbas
    Petty Officer

by Masterbas » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:20 am

Yeah, I had a bad week :). For some reason the website didn't register my pick last weekend tho. :bitch:
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675
    2020 - Cabin 8233
    2023 - Cabin 7669
    2024 - Cabin 8659

Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:52 pm

Scary moment over the weekend as Craig Cunningham of the Roadrunners collapsed on the ice just before puck drop. I could see the medical staff performing CPR on him as he was wheeled off. The game was cancelled (as were the next two games). He's still in critical condition and hopefully he can recover.
Post Reply 4979 posts