Post Reply 4965 posts
Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21294
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2010/2011 race for the cup!!

    by mooyagi » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:20 pm

    :lol: :lol: :lol: Well done, sir! :cheers:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21294
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2010/2011 race for the cup!!

    by mooyagi » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:46 pm

    http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=6201094

    Don't the Montreal Police have more important things to worry about? That is fucking ridiculous. It's only because the guy that got hit was a Montreal player. Switch the roles and there is no investigation. What a bunch of fucking retards.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11160
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2010/2011 race for the cup!!

    by ShoreSlayer » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:54 pm

    mooyagi wrote:http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=6201094

    Don't the Montreal Police have more important things to worry about? That is fucking ridiculous. It's only because the guy that got hit was a Montreal player. Switch the roles and there is no investigation. What a bunch of fucking retards.

    As ridiculous as it seems, I wouldn't jump to the 'shoe-on-the-other-foot' attack. Cops here did the same thing with the Bertuzzi hit and he was the home town guy. It's more of a Canadian law enforcement due diligence thing around a violent incident involving individuals and serious injury. Won't likely amount to anything but they've got their asses covered if it goes to a civil case of any kind and they're asked to report their findings.
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21294
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2010/2011 race for the cup!!

    by mooyagi » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:47 pm

    That's interesting. I didn't know the Bertuzzi info. Thanks! Still seems odd. In the article even Pacioretty said he doesn't want to see him prosecuted. Sounds like the victim doesn't want to press charges. Feel like it should be dropped right at that.

    Question though on a slippery slope argument, do they then do an investigation into every fight that breaks out in a game where someone gets hurt? It's the same kind of argument if the fight has an obvious instigator.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11160
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2010/2011 race for the cup!!

    by ShoreSlayer » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:28 pm

    mooyagi wrote:That's interesting. I didn't know the Bertuzzi info. Thanks! Still seems odd. In the article even Pacioretty said he doesn't want to see him prosecuted. Sounds like the victim doesn't want to press charges. Feel like it should be dropped right at that.

    Question though on a slippery slope argument, do they then do an investigation into every fight that breaks out in a game where someone gets hurt? It's the same kind of argument if the fight has an obvious instigator.

    Not sure about down there but, up here the 'crown' will often pursue charges even if the victim doesn't want them to. Law of the land and all that stuff y'know? And no, they don't do that in fights I suppose as they're considered to involve mutual consent as opposed to such blatant examples of one person's actions injuring another. Very rare but I imagine the extent of injury prompted it.
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11160
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2010/2011 race for the cup!!

    by ShoreSlayer » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:23 am

    Nothing better than capping off our first 5 - 0 road trip in 19 years by coming back from a 0 - 2, first period deficit in Calgary.

    Can't wait to see what this team is capable of once Edler and Bieksa return from injuries and the real season begins in just one month!!

    :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11160
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2010/2011 race for the cup!!

    by ShoreSlayer » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:19 am

    Phoenix tonight then a 5 day rest before Detroit. Sure be nice to hit that rest with an 8 game win streak going!!

    So, was reading some posts on the CDC (Canucks.com) and hit this thread. Not sure what led to the premise but had to share the one .gif that cracked me up the most so far...

    Image
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21294
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2010/2011 race for the cup!!

    by mooyagi » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:54 am

    Bruins are really pissing me off lately. They seem to have some trouble winning games, especially in overtime. That amazing Canadian road trip seems like ages ago now. :evil:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11160
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2010/2011 race for the cup!!

    by ShoreSlayer » Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:00 am

    Stained Class wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:I don't think Flames/Canucks would happen round 1, Flames are gonna finish higher than 8th. Round 2 or 3 hopefully (if it does happen).

    Dude, you've got a ONE point lead on TWO teams who both have TWO games in hand on ya.

    That's one hell of a log jam you're caught up in there.

    I wouldn't go getting over-confident with 6 weeks to go man but that's just me. I'm the one that looked completely past Chicago in last year's playoffs :lol:

    True, but we have also been playing better than them. Our last ten games is a little better but at the rate we've been playing lately I'm confident we'll come out on top of that big dogpile of teams. We shall see.

    Hate to say (you know what) but now you're in 8th with the 3 teams ahead of and chasing you all with 2 or 3 games in hand. Tough division man. I wish you guys luck in these last 3 weeks. Gonna have to play really well to get a shot at us.
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2010/2011 race for the cup!!

    by Stained Class » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:25 am

    Yeah its not looking good, when you look at games at hand we're not really in playoffs right now but luckily we get to play teams that are right around us so if we win those we'll be good. But we haven't won a game in anaheim since 04. The only team thats played as many games as us is phoenix who's in 4th. That win against Vancouver was nice though, I think we play one more time before the end of the year.
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11160
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2010/2011 race for the cup!!

    by ShoreSlayer » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:57 am

    Stained Class wrote:That win against Vancouver was nice though, I think we play one more time before the end of the year.

    You mean the one last Saturday where we came back to BEAT you 4-3 after spotting you a 2-0 first period lead? :shock:

    Or are you living WAY in the past? :P ;) :lol:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2010/2011 race for the cup!!

    by Stained Class » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:37 pm

    ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:That win against Vancouver was nice though, I think we play one more time before the end of the year.

    You mean the one last Saturday where we came back to BEAT you 4-3 after spotting you a 2-0 first period lead? :shock:

    Or are you living WAY in the past? :P ;) :lol:

    lol I haven't had time to watch hockey lately. Someone told me it was Vancouver but apparently it was Colorado. We still get to play you guys one more time though.
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21294
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2010/2011 race for the cup!!

    by mooyagi » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:38 pm

    Stained Class wrote:lol I haven't had time to watch hockey lately.


    What kind of Canadian are you? :roll: For the love of Dudley-do-Right start watching more hockey!
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2160
    Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:29 pm
    Location: Edmonton,Canada
    Contact:

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2010/2011 race for the cup!!

    by Jaimie38 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:53 pm

    I'm watching more now because of the upswing in unprovoked violence.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW1Grq1r3l0

    Old Time Hockey!

    I had hair like this when I played.... :D
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicide Angels
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21294
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2010/2011 race for the cup!!

    by mooyagi » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:59 pm

    Can somebody get the message to the Bruins to start playing some fucking hockey? :evil: Losing 5-2 to Toronto is not cool. They have 2 wins all month and one of those was in a shootout. Tune in Thursday though! They play Montreal. Little bit of pent up anger coming from across the ice I would guess. Currently the two teams are set to face off in the first round of the playoffs too. http://www.nhl.com/ice/standings.htm?type=pla#&navid=nav-stn-plyfs

    Fuck Montreal.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2010/2011 race for the cup!!

    by Stained Class » Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:22 pm

    3 nothing 6 minutes in against anaheim...I think the flames' season is pretty much over unless something craaazy happens.
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21294
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2010/2011 race for the cup!!

    by mooyagi » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:55 pm

    Stained Class wrote:3 nothing 6 minutes in against anaheim...I think the flames' season is pretty much over unless something craaazy happens.


    Ouch! That one had to hurt badly. Come back to tie it and take the lead 4-3. Give up a power play goal with about 2 minutes left. Stop a penalty shot in OT then cough it up on the ensuing faceoff. Sorry Calgary fans :cry:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2010/2011 race for the cup!!

    by Stained Class » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:38 pm

    mooyagi wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:3 nothing 6 minutes in against anaheim...I think the flames' season is pretty much over unless something craaazy happens.


    Ouch! That one had to hurt badly. Come back to tie it and take the lead 4-3. Give up a power play goal with about 2 minutes left. Stop a penalty shot in OT then cough it up on the ensuing faceoff. Sorry Calgary fans :cry:

    I actually think that the refs threw the game, but thats a conversation for another time. I'm goin to bed.
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11160
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2010/2011 race for the cup!!

    by ShoreSlayer » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:05 pm

    Tough way to lose but salvaging a point after being down that deep early is nothing to be too down about. Better than a goose egg.

    *edit* That being said, they did give Anaheim 2 points that really hurt the Flames. Not looking good :cry:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11160
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2010/2011 race for the cup!!

    by ShoreSlayer » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:23 pm

    Matt Cooke's a fucking idiot.

    He was never so stupid and dirty when he played for Vancouver (at least that I recall) but man he takes a LOT of cheap shots :cry:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21294
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2010/2011 race for the cup!!

    by mooyagi » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:23 am

    ShoreSlayer wrote:Matt Cooke's a fucking idiot.


    Thank you! He's a fucking piece of shit. :evil:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2010/2011 race for the cup!!

    by Stained Class » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:41 am

    mooyagi wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:Matt Cooke's a fucking idiot.


    Thank you! He's a fucking piece of shit. :evil:

    +1


    On second look, I don't think flames fans need to panic yet. We're only 2 points out of 5th and we have 2 more games than most, which isn't THAT bad. We play LA tonight, so we'll see how that goes. I've still got 50 bucks on Washington, and they are 9-1-0 right now, so I'm happy about that :D
    Ryan, you don't give a shit about the kings do you?
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21294
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2010/2011 race for the cup!!

    by mooyagi » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:27 am

    Stained Class wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:Matt Cooke's a fucking idiot.


    Thank you! He's a fucking piece of shit. :evil:

    +1


    On second look, I don't think flames fans need to panic yet. We're only 2 points out of 5th and we have 2 more games than most, which isn't THAT bad. We play LA tonight, so we'll see how that goes. I've still got 50 bucks on Washington, and they are 9-1-0 right now, so I'm happy about that :D
    Ryan, you don't give a shit about the kings do you?


    Nope! Nobody else in LA gives a shit either. :lol: it's a bandwagon sports city and everyone is too busy gargling Kobe's testicles over the Lakers to care about anything else. Maybe I read it wrong but I thought the flames had about two fewer games left than the teams they are chasing?
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2010/2011 race for the cup!!

    by Stained Class » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:05 am

    Yeah that's what I meant. We have played 2 more games than most. Still, its not that bad. Good that noone cares about LA, cus we need this win.
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21294
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2010/2011 race for the cup!!

    by mooyagi » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:17 am

    Stained Class wrote:Yeah that's what I meant. We have played 2 more games than most. Still, its not that bad. Good that noone cares about LA, cus we need this win.


    I think it's pretty bad when you only have like 8 or 9 games left and the other teams have 10 or 11 and thereby two more chances to grab points. I highly suggest that Calgary run the table the rest of the way. I'm rooting for ya! We need our Calgary fans on this thread. Plus if you grab that 8th seed I can see a nice little battle develop between the Flames fans and Mr ShoreSlayer :P
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11160
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2010/2011 race for the cup!!

    by ShoreSlayer » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:30 am

    mooyagi wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Yeah that's what I meant. We have played 2 more games than most. Still, its not that bad. Good that noone cares about LA, cus we need this win.


    I think it's pretty bad when you only have like 8 or 9 games left and the other teams have 10 or 11 and thereby two more chances to grab points. I highly suggest that Calgary run the table the rest of the way. I'm rooting for ya! We need our Calgary fans on this thread. Plus if you grab that 8th seed I can see a nice little battle develop between the Flames fans and Mr ShoreSlayer :P

    Hardly a 'battle' as we have Kipper's number of late and the mismatch would be nothing short of laughable. :lol:

    But I agree, it would be a fun opportunity for me to gloat for 4 games ;)
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2010/2011 race for the cup!!

    by Stained Class » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:42 am

    ShoreSlayer wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Yeah that's what I meant. We have played 2 more games than most. Still, its not that bad. Good that noone cares about LA, cus we need this win.


    I think it's pretty bad when you only have like 8 or 9 games left and the other teams have 10 or 11 and thereby two more chances to grab points. I highly suggest that Calgary run the table the rest of the way. I'm rooting for ya! We need our Calgary fans on this thread. Plus if you grab that 8th seed I can see a nice little battle develop between the Flames fans and Mr ShoreSlayer :P

    Hardly a 'battle' as we have Kipper's number of late and the mismatch would be nothing short of laughable. :lol:

    But I agree, it would be a fun opportunity for me to gloat for 4 games ;)

    The last 3/4 games we played have been damn close so I don't know what you're high on but you should probably stock up if Flames make playoffs.

    And Ryan - I mean "not that bad" as "I haven't completely given up yet". Still doesn't look good but it's not that much of a stretch to think that we could make it.
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21294
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2010/2011 race for the cup!!

    by mooyagi » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:54 am

    Stained Class wrote:And Ryan - I mean "not that bad" as "I haven't completely given up yet". Still doesn't look good but it's not that much of a stretch to think that we could make it.


    Well good luck to ya! It'll give me someone to root for in the Western Conference.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11160
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2010/2011 race for the cup!!

    by ShoreSlayer » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:56 am

    Stained Class wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:I think it's pretty bad when you only have like 8 or 9 games left and the other teams have 10 or 11 and thereby two more chances to grab points. I highly suggest that Calgary run the table the rest of the way. I'm rooting for ya! We need our Calgary fans on this thread. Plus if you grab that 8th seed I can see a nice little battle develop between the Flames fans and Mr ShoreSlayer :P

    Hardly a 'battle' as we have Kipper's number of late and the mismatch would be nothing short of laughable. :lol:

    But I agree, it would be a fun opportunity for me to gloat for 4 games ;)

    The last 3/4 games we played have been damn close so I don't know what you're high on but you should probably stock up if Flames make playoffs.

    And Ryan - I mean "not that bad" as "I haven't completely given up yet". Still doesn't look good but it's not that much of a stretch to think that we could make it.

    I can only HOPE you guys get your act together enough to face us in the post-season so that I might watch my words backed up whilst completely stone sober as you wallow in crappy Albertan beer to drown your incapacitating sorrows ;)

    Trash talk is fun! :beerwink:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2010/2011 race for the cup!!

    by Stained Class » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:02 am

    ShoreSlayer wrote:I can only HOPE you guys get your act together enough to face us in the post-season so that I might watch my words backed up whilst completely stone sober as you wallow in crappy Albertan beer to drown your incapacitating sorrows ;)

    Trash talk is fun! :beerwink:

    :lol: what sucks the most is that when Calgary kicks your ass the riots will be so out of control you won't even get enough internet access to see me gloating. And in response to your beer comment, AGD is the salt of the earth :mrgreen: not that Lucky is much better.

    Oh, and before I forget. Oilers suck. So do Leafs. Thank you.
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • User avatar
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3825
    Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:45 pm
    Location: Calgary, Alberta

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2010/2011 race for the cup!!

    by vikingbitch » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:08 am

    mooyagi wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:And Ryan - I mean "not that bad" as "I haven't completely given up yet". Still doesn't look good but it's not that much of a stretch to think that we could make it.


    Well good luck to ya! It'll give me someone to root for in the Western Conference.


    Damn rights you will, suck on that Rob :P

    Stained Class wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:I can only HOPE you guys get your act together enough to face us in the post-season so that I might watch my words backed up whilst completely stone sober as you wallow in crappy Albertan beer to drown your incapacitating sorrows ;)

    Trash talk is fun! :beerwink:

    :lol: what sucks the most is that when Calgary kicks your ass the riots will be so out of control you won't even get enough internet access to see me gloating. And in response to your beer comment, AGD is the salt of the earth :mrgreen: not that Lucky is much better.

    Oh, and before I forget. Oilers suck. So do Leafs. Thank you.


    Joey, best post you have made in a while :D :cheers:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21294
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2010/2011 race for the cup!!

    by mooyagi » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:10 am

    Stained Class wrote:Oh, and before I forget. Oilers suck. So do Leafs. Thank you.


    You misspelled Habs :beerwink:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2010/2011 race for the cup!!

    by Stained Class » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:23 am

    mooyagi wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Oh, and before I forget. Oilers suck. So do Leafs. Thank you.


    You misspelled Habs :beerwink:

    :lol: I'm actually cheering for the Habs. I need Boston to do worse in playoffs than Washington (bet I have w/ a friend) and Montreal can help me with that ;)
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11160
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2010/2011 race for the cup!!

    by ShoreSlayer » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:30 am

    Stained Class wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:I can only HOPE you guys get your act together enough to face us in the post-season so that I might watch my words backed up whilst completely stone sober as you wallow in crappy Albertan beer to drown your incapacitating sorrows ;)

    Trash talk is fun! :beerwink:

    :lol: what sucks the most is that when Calgary kicks your ass the riots will be so out of control you won't even get enough internet access to see me gloating. And in response to your beer comment, AGD is the salt of the earth :mrgreen: not that Lucky is much better.

    There'd be no riots. We'd all simply kill ourselves in utter shame and then Alberta could just take over the entire province and turn the whole damn thing into an oil mining rodeo town ;)

    And I can't really say anything about the beer part of your comment as it makes no sense to me.

    What is AGD?... Another name for the Flames and Oilers? Albertan Golfing Department
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2010/2011 race for the cup!!

    by Stained Class » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:32 am

    ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:I can only HOPE you guys get your act together enough to face us in the post-season so that I might watch my words backed up whilst completely stone sober as you wallow in crappy Albertan beer to drown your incapacitating sorrows ;)

    Trash talk is fun! :beerwink:

    :lol: what sucks the most is that when Calgary kicks your ass the riots will be so out of control you won't even get enough internet access to see me gloating. And in response to your beer comment, AGD is the salt of the earth :mrgreen: not that Lucky is much better.

    There'd be no riots. We'd all simply kill ourselves in utter shame and then Alberta could just take over the entire province and turn the whole damn thing into an oil mining rodeo town ;)

    And I can't really say anything about the beer part of your comment as it makes no sense to me.

    What is AGD?... Another name for the Flames and Oilers? Albertan Golfing Department

    Image Possibly the worst beer ever, although it has a lot of competition for that title.
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • User avatar
    viathyn
    Commander
    Posts: 5638
    Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:35 pm
    Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Contact:

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2010/2011 race for the cup!!

    by viathyn » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:04 pm

    Fuck that! Molson Canadian is the absolute worst beer in this country. I would drink a hobo's piss before Molson Canadian (unless it's free... in which case.. bring it on!).
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242


    Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

  • User avatar
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3825
    Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:45 pm
    Location: Calgary, Alberta

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2010/2011 race for the cup!!

    by vikingbitch » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:08 pm

    ShoreSlayer wrote:There'd be no riots. We'd all simply kill ourselves in utter shame and then Alberta could just take over the entire province and turn the whole damn thing into an oil mining rodeo town ;)


    Damn tree hugging, drug loving hippies in this country. We all know Alberta carries this country with our oil :D ;) (although the Stampede stuff - touche. At least its a week of a lot of free booze and parties even if it does include douchebags in cowboy hats).
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11160
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2010/2011 race for the cup!!

    by ShoreSlayer » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:31 pm

    vikingbitch wrote:We all know Alberta carries this country with our oil :D ;)

    Sure, we just stumbled along on nothing but beaver n' wood til some redneck digging for nickels in his backyard discovered a lucky dinosaur tomb :lol: :P ;)

    Can't argue on your Stampede assessment though :roll:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21294
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2010/2011 race for the cup!!

    by mooyagi » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:56 pm

    Stained Class wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Oh, and before I forget. Oilers suck. So do Leafs. Thank you.


    You misspelled Habs :beerwink:

    :lol: I'm actually cheering for the Habs. I need Boston to do worse in playoffs than Washington (bet I have w/ a friend) and Montreal can help me with that ;)


    I'm seriously thinking about withdrawing my Flames support after that statement. There is no justification whatsoever that makes it okay to root for the Canadiens. Even if a group of Habs fans kidnaps your family (and they would, those dirty fucking rats) and attempts to force you to become a Habs fan or your family will die, you let your family die. Sometimes sacrifices need to be made for the greater good :P

    Don't care if you root for the Caps over the B's. That's fine. But you must never root for Montreal. If it comes down to it, root for the Caps and B's in the first round ensuring Montreal gets eliminated then hope for the B's to lose.

    And I thought Canadians knew hockey :lol: Fuck Montreal! :headbanger:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2010/2011 race for the cup!!

    by Stained Class » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:06 pm

    I like to piss people off, so i'm gonna wear a shirt next year that says "certified Habs fan" or something like that. :mrgreen: Its not likely that they'll play eachother first round and it's pretty likely Habs will play Boston so...yeah. maybe a second round matchup will happen, assuming they both win and philly does too.
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
Post Reply 4965 posts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 120 guests