User

Phoenix

Rank

Ensign

Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:29 pm

Calgary, AB, Canada

Re: Random bitching thread

by Phoenix » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:58 am

biertroll wrote:I have a gluten intolerance too. I stick with Corona mainly and am fine. Most gluten free beers are gross. I have heard of a gluten free beer out of NY (Steadfast Oatmeal Cream Stout) that's awesome but I will probably never get to try it.

They have this onbroad at the pub:
https://www.dogfish.com/brewery/beer/tweasonale
(also gross though :lol: )

:lol: Of course it's gross. Well at least there's Corona. And long island iced teas.
Aeternam-†-Amon.Amarth-†-Black.Crown.Initiate-†-ChthoniC-†-Gorod-†-In.Extremo-†-Insomnium-†-In.Vain-†-Korpiklaani-†-Melechesh-†-Mercenary-†-Metsatöll-†-Ne.Obliviscaris-†-Novembre-†-Sabaton-†-Silent.Civilian-†-Soilwork-†-Solstafir-†-Tengger.Calvary-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
User

captaingabbeh

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:07 pm

Calgary, Canada

by captaingabbeh » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:19 am

Phoenix wrote:
Masterbas wrote:
They probably have some kind of gluten free beer somewhere, they have anything gluten free nowadays.

Yeah, and Corona has a very small amount, which means I can probably drink it. It's not like I have celiac, I can still eat certain low gluten breads and things without too much trouble, but beer, and PASTA, losing those hurts a bit.

For the pasta thing, you might wanna check out Coop if you haven't already. Last time I was there they had an army of "healthy"/alternative style pastas, and you might find something that works for you there. Just avoid the low-carb pasta thingy they keep in the freezer, I tried it and it was not terrible fresh, but the leftovers were gross.

2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 BOOKED!!

Want: NeO-Chthonic-Heidevolk-Sabaton-Powerwolf
-Kreator-Finntroll-Nightwish-Myrath-Thunderstone-TheAgonist-Skindred-Satyricon-Hypocrisy-Epica-Starkill-Crossfaith-Zeal&Ardor-Meshuggah-Septicflesh-Aeternam-Demons&Wizards-3TEETH
User

Phoenix

Rank

Ensign

Calgary, AB, Canada

by Phoenix » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:32 am

captaingabbeh wrote:For the pasta thing, you might wanna check out Coop if you haven't already. Last time I was there they had an army of "healthy"/alternative style pastas, and you might find something that works for you there. Just avoid the low-carb pasta thingy they keep in the freezer, I tried it and it was not terrible fresh, but the leftovers were gross.

Cheers - I'll have to take a look. Whee, diet changes!
Aeternam-†-Amon.Amarth-†-Black.Crown.Initiate-†-ChthoniC-†-Gorod-†-In.Extremo-†-Insomnium-†-In.Vain-†-Korpiklaani-†-Melechesh-†-Mercenary-†-Metsatöll-†-Ne.Obliviscaris-†-Novembre-†-Sabaton-†-Silent.Civilian-†-Soilwork-†-Solstafir-†-Tengger.Calvary-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
User

Tiki108

Rank

Oiler

Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:33 am

Tampa, FL

by Tiki108 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:55 pm

Phoenix wrote:
captaingabbeh wrote:For the pasta thing, you might wanna check out Coop if you haven't already. Last time I was there they had an army of "healthy"/alternative style pastas, and you might find something that works for you there. Just avoid the low-carb pasta thingy they keep in the freezer, I tried it and it was not terrible fresh, but the leftovers were gross.

Cheers - I'll have to take a look. Whee, diet changes!

I'm not 100% if it's gluten free, but I know for low carb I use black bean pasta. It's low in carbs, delicious and it's black pasta, so it looks awesome lol.
70K: 2014
MDF: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
Summer Breeze: 2014, 2015
Party.San: 2015
ProgPower: 2014, 2015, 2016
User

captaingabbeh

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Calgary, Canada

by captaingabbeh » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:34 am

I had to scrape my car this morning. Not a big thing in the grand scheme of things. But still. Can I be in Florida already?

-Kreator-Finntroll-Nightwish-Myrath-Thunderstone-TheAgonist-Skindred-Satyricon-Hypocrisy-Epica-Starkill-Crossfaith-Zeal&Ardor-Meshuggah-Septicflesh-Aeternam-Demons&Wizards-3TEETH
User

Daenerys

Rank

Midshipman

Mon May 24, 2010 7:42 am

Clearwater/Tampa, Florida

by Daenerys » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:13 pm

captaingabbeh wrote:I had to scrape my car this morning. Not a big thing in the grand scheme of things. But still. Can I be in Florida already?

I am super happy that I have no idea what that's like :mrgreen:

But my bitch is that my washer broke yesterday. Because you know, buying a new washer and dryer is exactly what I wanted to do before the cruise :roll:
Hypocrisy-Ihsahn-Primordial-GrandMagus-Skeletonwitch-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager-Evergrey-Korpiklaani-Sanctuary-AmonAmarth-Ensiferum-BlindGuardian-SepticFlesh-Alestorm-DarkTranquillity-SymphonyX
User

DrinkMoxie

Rank

Commander

Tue May 24, 2011 8:31 pm

McKees Rocks, PA

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:26 pm

Daenerys wrote:
captaingabbeh wrote:I had to scrape my car this morning. Not a big thing in the grand scheme of things. But still. Can I be in Florida already?

I am super happy that I have no idea what that's like :mrgreen:

But my bitch is that my washer broke yesterday. Because you know, buying a new washer and dryer is exactly what I wanted to do before the cruise :roll:

But you can buy a new one with built in mp3 player and voice commands and drink dispenser...
Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Goatwhore-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Zimmer'sHole-Witchery-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-OctoberTide-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-TheAbsence-Desultory-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Alestorm-DarkTranquillity-InExtremo-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Meshuggah-Gyze-Benediction

cabin 3013 (2012)
cabin 9560 (2014)
cabin 8671 (2015)
cabin 7313 (2017)
User

Daenerys

Rank

Midshipman

by Daenerys » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:54 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:But you can buy a new one with built in mp3 player and voice commands and drink dispenser...

Yeah you're not kidding. I actually had to read the instruction manual :oops:
Hypocrisy-Ihsahn-Primordial-GrandMagus-Skeletonwitch-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager-Evergrey-Korpiklaani-Sanctuary-AmonAmarth-Ensiferum-BlindGuardian-SepticFlesh-Alestorm-DarkTranquillity-SymphonyX
User

DrinkMoxie

Rank

Commander

McKees Rocks, PA

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:26 am

Daenerys wrote:
DrinkMoxie wrote:But you can buy a new one with built in mp3 player and voice commands and drink dispenser...

:lol:
Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Goatwhore-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Zimmer'sHole-Witchery-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-OctoberTide-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-TheAbsence-Desultory-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Alestorm-DarkTranquillity-InExtremo-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Meshuggah-Gyze-Benediction

cabin 3013 (2012)
cabin 9560 (2014)
cabin 8671 (2015)
cabin 7313 (2017)
User

Monmisreal

Rank

Lieutenant

Tue May 11, 2010 3:09 pm

Palm Harbor, FL

by Monmisreal » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:52 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:
Daenerys wrote:

:lol:

I want to figure out how to control it with my phone so I can screw with the settings while she's in front of it :twisted:

It sings when its done so I want to randomly start playing it
User

DrinkMoxie

Rank

Commander

McKees Rocks, PA

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:08 am

Monmisreal wrote:
Daenerys wrote:

I want to figure out how to control it with my phone so I can screw with the settings while she's in front of it :twisted:

It sings when its done so I want to randomly start playing it

hopefully you can replace the built in singing with something great!

cabin 3013 (2012)
cabin 9560 (2014)
cabin 8671 (2015)
cabin 7313 (2017)
User

biertroll

Rank

Midshipman

Sun May 15, 2011 5:36 pm

Las Vegas, NV

by biertroll » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:22 pm

No kidding I've had to do that twice this week. And I live in a desert. Annoying :roll: :lol:
70000tons 2018 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx, Warbringer

Deck ? 2018
Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17. MDF 13,14,15.
User

MasterSplinter

Rank

Oiler

Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:56 pm

Manhattan Sewer

by MasterSplinter » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:11 pm

I miss Leonardo and Donatello. Has anyone seen Raphael? I'm afraid it has been years.
Death comes for us all, but something much worse comes for you. For when you die, it will be...without honor.
User

Tiki108

Rank

Oiler

Tampa, FL

by Tiki108 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:11 am

biertroll wrote:

No kidding I've had to do that twice this week. And I live in a desert. Annoying :roll: :lol:

And here I am bitching that it was in the 50s this morning here in FL.
User

mooyagi

Rank

Captain

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Tucson, AZ, USA

by mooyagi » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:43 am

Tiki108 wrote:
biertroll wrote:

And here I am bitching that it was in the 50s this morning here in FL.

It's gotten below freezing here in Southern Arizona. It's been quite refreshing. I love breathing in the crisp, cool air in the morning. The mountains look a lot better when they have snow on them too.
I should get around to updating my signature
User

DrinkMoxie

Rank

Commander

McKees Rocks, PA

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:57 pm

5 more hours of work today and then 2 more 12 hour shifts before I go... ugh, need vacation NOW!

cabin 3013 (2012)
cabin 9560 (2014)
cabin 8671 (2015)
cabin 7313 (2017)
User

Phoenix

Rank

Ensign

Calgary, AB, Canada

by Phoenix » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:50 am

The last two nights in a row, the flight I'm taking to Toronto has been delayed until five AM (five hours). :bitch:

They'd re-book my connecting flight and all, but if it happens again I'm not looking forward to waiting at the airport for five hours.
User

Tiki108

Rank

Oiler

Tampa, FL

by Tiki108 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:46 am

Went to feed my tarantulas last night and found my p. metallica died (I'm guessing our recent move was too much for him). He was my most expensive spider ($90), but I'm mostly just upset I'll never get to see him grow up into his beautiful blue colors... :cry:
User

mooyagi

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ, USA

by mooyagi » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:02 pm

I loved spending my last night before the cruise working to get extra charges off my credit card because the person at the hotel front desk didn't know what the fuck she was doing. :bitch: At least it got all squared away. See you fucks tomorrow.
User

DrinkMoxie

Rank

Commander

McKees Rocks, PA

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:53 am

At the port, beat the line...
But doors aren't open yet :bitch:

cabin 3013 (2012)
cabin 9560 (2014)
cabin 8671 (2015)
cabin 7313 (2017)
User

mooyagi

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ, USA

by mooyagi » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:00 pm

Fucking Delta. :bitch: Flight delayed, won't be able to make our connection so now we have to try and reroute.
User

cowboy71

Rank

Commander

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 pm

Brisbane, Australia

by cowboy71 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:23 pm

Marriage is hard :(
Upcoming Gigs:
Oct Alice-Cooper
Would literally take all of these to get me back in 2018
-/-Accept-/-Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Bane-of-Winterstorm-/-Battlelore-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Dragony-/-Edguy-/-Evertale-/-Fogalord-/-Gotthard-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Mayan-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Rhapsody-Reunion-/-Running-Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sonata-Arctica-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Valhalore-/-Van-Canto-/-Within-Temptation-/-
User

Sgt. B

Rank

Lieutenant

Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:27 pm

St Paul, Minnesota

by Sgt. B » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:05 am

Returned to work today to a shitstorm. I need a drink. :smash:
Abbath-Accept-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-AliceCooper-AmonAmarth-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-Antaeus-Aosoth-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AstralDoors-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-Benediction-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlackTrip-Bloodbath-Bloodstrike-Borknagar-Brainstorm-Candlemass-CirithUngol-Conan-Convulse-Coroner-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-Danzig-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DevinTownsendProject-DewScented-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enshine-Enslaved-Entombed-Entrails-Evocation-Evoken-Exodus-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Flotsam&Jetsam-TheGathering-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GloriorBelli-Goatwhore-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HallowsEve-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-Helix-Hollenthon-HoodedMenace-Horna-Hypocrisy-Ihsahn-InTheWoods-InterArma-InVain-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khold-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-Kreator-LaazRockit-LegionOfTheDamned-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-MachineHead-MaelMordha-Melechesh-Memoriam-Meshuggah-MetalChurch-Mgla-Miasmal-MonsterMagnet-Moonloop-MournfulCongregation-MysticProphecy-Naglfar-Nails-Necrophobic-NeObliviscaris-NocturnalRites-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Obituary-Obsequiae-Obscura-ObsidianTongue-OctoberTide-Okera-TheOcean-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-PagansMind-Panopticon-ParadiseLost-Portal-Powermad-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-Prong-Queensryche(LaTorre)-Remembrance-RottenSound-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Sarke-Saxon-Schammasch-ScorpionChild-Scorpions-SearBliss-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShadowGallery-ShapeOfDespair-Sirenia-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Slayer-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SuicidalAngels-Summoning-SvartCrown-Sylosis-Taake-Testament-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheRuinsOfBeverast-TheSecret-Thulcandra-Triptykon-TwistedSister-U.D.O./Dirkschneider-Uada-Ufomammut-Ulcerate-Ulveheim-Unleashed-Vektor-Vinterland-Voices(UK)-Voivod-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-WASP-WarriorSoul-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witchcraft-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-Wolfchant-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Wolvhammer-Yakuza-Yob-Zhrine-ZimmersHole

Survivor: 2012,2014,2015,2016,2017&BtH(2012)
User

captaingabbeh

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Calgary, Canada

by captaingabbeh » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:06 am

I'm back at work and my car is under a foot of snow :(

User

ExtraneouS

Rank

Petty Officer

Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:14 pm

Halifax, NS, Canada

by ExtraneouS » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:00 pm

Just over 12h done of a 19h layover. Then a 4h flight in the wrong direction. I really need to book my flights better/earlier.
Wishlist
Aeternam-/-Æther-Realm-/-Alestorm-/-Amon-Amarth-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Ancient-Rites-/-Arch-Enemy-/-Arkona-/-At-The-Gates-/-Avantasia-/-Babymetal-/-Battle-Beast-/-Battlecross-/-Be'lakor-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodbound-/-Blind-Guardian-/-Brocas-Helm-/-Cain's-Offering-/-Cannibal-Corpse-/-Carach-Angren-/-Children-of-Bodom-/-Chthonic-/-Crimson-Shadows-/-Derdian-/-Dragonforce-/-Edguy-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Epica-/-Evil-Scarecrow-/-Eximperituserqethhzebibšiptugakkathšulweliarzaxułum-/-Evocation-/-Ex-Deo-/-Fairyland-/-Falconer-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Galaktikon-/-Galneryus-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Goatwhore-/-Hammerfall-/-Heathen-/-Hoth-/-Insomnium-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lagerstein-/-Nanowar-of-Steel-/-Nekrogoblikon-/-Nightwish-/-Pathfinder-/-Powerwolf-/-Primal-Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Richard-Cheese-/-Sabaton-/-Seven-Kingdoms-/-Skalmold-/-Skyfire-/-Solar-Fragment-/-Sonata-Arctica-/-Steel-Panther-/-Swashbuckle-/-Symphony-X-/-Tengger-Cavalry-/-The-Dread-Crew-of-Oddwood-/-Triosphere-/-Turisas-/-Twilight-Force-/-Tyr-/-Unleash-the-Archers-/-Valhalore-/-Van-Canto-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfheart
70k2015 Survivor - 2328
70k2016 Survivor - 7511
70k2017 Survivor - 6523
User

mooyagi

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ, USA

by mooyagi » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:11 pm

mooyagi wrote:Fucking Delta. :bitch: Flight delayed, won't be able to make our connection so now we have to try and reroute.

Woohoo! $200 voucher for our trouble. It sucked getting home a lot later than we had planned and the new flight to Tucson was incredibly uncomfortable. Got stuck with a little old ass plane on United.
User

Evican

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:00 pm

A Happy Little Vegemite in Poutine Land

by Evican » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:23 am

I hate being at work on a Stat Holiday. :evil: :evil: :evil:
70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018
Cripper-Ne Obliviscaris-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Aborted-Behemoth-Amon Amarth-Insomnium-Havok-BENIGHTED-Meshuggah-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Fallujah-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Decapitated
User

Leonardo

Rank

Oiler

Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:13 pm

Manhattan sewer

by Leonardo » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:22 am

MasterSplinter wrote:I miss Leonardo and Donatello. Has anyone seen Raphael? I'm afraid it has been years.

Master Splinter, I've missed your post...did we share a pizza at Sorrento's this year onbroad?
Last edited by Leonardo on Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Everybody was kung fu fighting...they were banging their heads fast as lightning
User

Phoenix

Rank

Ensign

Calgary, AB, Canada

by Phoenix » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:03 am

Lead's out of town, and I'm taking over... client asks for drawings for a certain area... look up the job number... we don't even have a folder for it on the server. Lead doesn't have drawings anywhere in his office. So now I get to spend the morning frantically searching for drawings that probably don't exist? :shock:
User

Malaka

Rank

Lieutenant

Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:07 pm

Phoenix, AZ

by Malaka » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:08 pm

2 dental visits in 2 days, 3 fillings today, and in 2 weeks I get all 4 wisdom teeth pulled.
I feel like I just took a fastball to the face right now.

Oh, and I'm at work watching everyone eat BBQ. Fuck this, I'm going home. :bitch:
no avatar
User

gnoff_the_creep

Rank

Lieutenant

Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:55 pm

Sweden

by gnoff_the_creep » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:24 am

It seems Fox News are hell bent on creating false stories about problems in Sweden, latest stunt was to make up an official sounding title for a random Swedish guy to talk about the alleged immigration problems in our country.

http://www.dn.se/nyheter/varlden/fake-s ... -security/

Presented as ”Swedish defense and national security advisor”

From the article:
Marie Pisäter at the Swedish Defense Ministry says that no-one called Nils Bildt works there. ”We have no spokesman by that name”, she said. The Foreign Office also denies that he works there. ”We do not know who he is.”

---

I've tried to stay out of any politics, but seems very scary when "news reporting" not only lie but also make up their own stories for whatever agenda they may have.
PINK

http://twitter.com/rockgnoff/

http://rockgnoff.blogspot.se/
User

Phoenix

Rank

Ensign

Calgary, AB, Canada

by Phoenix » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:15 am

My work computer crapped out. Got a new one, but right I'm down to one monitor, fighting with Office 2016 (2013 is so much nicer), and required to do without adobe because I need admin privileges and IT never comes around. I hate Edge already and it hasn't been twenty minutes.
User

ExtraneouS

Rank

Petty Officer

Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:14 pm

Halifax, NS, Canada

by ExtraneouS » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:50 pm

Phoenix wrote:I hate Edge already and it hasn't been twenty minutes.
Wishlist
Aeternam-/-Æther-Realm-/-Alestorm-/-Amon-Amarth-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Ancient-Rites-/-Arch-Enemy-/-Arkona-/-At-The-Gates-/-Avantasia-/-Babymetal-/-Battle-Beast-/-Battlecross-/-Be'lakor-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodbound-/-Blind-Guardian-/-Brocas-Helm-/-Cain's-Offering-/-Cannibal-Corpse-/-Carach-Angren-/-Children-of-Bodom-/-Chthonic-/-Crimson-Shadows-/-Derdian-/-Dragonforce-/-Edguy-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Epica-/-Evil-Scarecrow-/-Eximperituserqethhzebibšiptugakkathšulweliarzaxułum-/-Evocation-/-Ex-Deo-/-Fairyland-/-Falconer-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Galaktikon-/-Galneryus-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Goatwhore-/-Hammerfall-/-Heathen-/-Hoth-/-Insomnium-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lagerstein-/-Nanowar-of-Steel-/-Nekrogoblikon-/-Nightwish-/-Pathfinder-/-Powerwolf-/-Primal-Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Richard-Cheese-/-Sabaton-/-Seven-Kingdoms-/-Skalmold-/-Skyfire-/-Solar-Fragment-/-Sonata-Arctica-/-Steel-Panther-/-Swashbuckle-/-Symphony-X-/-Tengger-Cavalry-/-The-Dread-Crew-of-Oddwood-/-Triosphere-/-Turisas-/-Twilight-Force-/-Tyr-/-Unleash-the-Archers-/-Valhalore-/-Van-Canto-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfheart
70k2015 Survivor - 2328
70k2016 Survivor - 7511
70k2017 Survivor - 6523
User

Phoenix

Rank

Ensign

Calgary, AB, Canada

by Phoenix » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:45 pm

Fuck.
User

captaingabbeh

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Calgary, Canada

by captaingabbeh » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:57 pm

Phoenix wrote:Fuck.

Yep. This sucks.

User

Memnoch

Rank

Lieutenant-Commander

Mon May 03, 2010 10:03 pm

Hellsinki, Funland

by Memnoch » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:02 pm

Indeed.
Wishlist:
SABATON / ARKONA / HEIDEVOLK / KILPI / SLAYER
FOLK METAL / THRASH METAL
User

Jaimie38

Rank

Lieutenant

Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:29 pm

Edmonton,Canada

by Jaimie38 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:38 am

Wish I were in Barcelona at Rock Fest.......... :|
6 Time Vet!
Wishlist--Accept,GRIMREAPER!!!,WASP,ArmoredSaint,DioDisciples,Loudness,
DangerousToys,Triumph.Scorpions,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,MorsPrincpiumEst,
Exmortus,TheOrderofChaos For those who are sailing with us in honour
no avatar
User

deathmetalpat

Rank

Midshipman

Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:38 pm

Maryland,USA

by deathmetalpat » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:04 pm

Lol never would happen in Metal ,only in Sweden https://www.thelocal.se/20170704/swedis ... pe-reports
My wishlist 2018 -All the bands in 70k rotation that I don't care about.
2012-14 Survivor
2015-16 Abandoned Ship
2017 Returned
2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
User

Evican

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:00 pm

A Happy Little Vegemite in Poutine Land

by Evican » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:00 pm

Stupid WTFDA placed my team in the Malmo tournament when there is a perfectly suitable tournament location within driving distance... SEATTLE!!

IT'S EXPENSIVE TO TRAVEL FROM CANADA TO SWEDEN!! :cry: :evil:
70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018
Cripper-Ne Obliviscaris-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Aborted-Behemoth-Amon Amarth-Insomnium-Havok-BENIGHTED-Meshuggah-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Fallujah-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Decapitated
User

Daenerys

Rank

Midshipman

by Daenerys » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:54 pm

Evican wrote:Stupid WTFDA placed my team in the Malmo tournament when there is a perfectly suitable tournament location within driving distance... SEATTLE!!

IT'S EXPENSIVE TO TRAVEL FROM CANADA TO SWEDEN!! :cry: :evil:

Having literally just flown back from Sweden I can sympathize, it is definitely expensive. But pay the extra money for the E-exit seats. Totally worth it!
PreviousNext