Daenerys

Rank

Midshipman

Mon May 24, 2010 7:42 am

Clearwater/Tampa, Florida

F**k Cancer

by Daenerys » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:16 pm

Hey Everyone,

It seems like almost every year something bad has happened to one of our forumites. Unfortunately, this has turned out to be our year. On August 4th Brian was diagnosed with testicular cancer during what was supposed to be a routine outpatient surgery. Because it has spread to some of his lymph he will have to have 12 weeks of chemotherapy :cry: We are remaining positive because this is typically a very treatable and often curable cancer, but it will be a difficult road ahead. He is scheduled to begin chemotherapy on September 8th and continue until November 25th, so we will not be able to attend Progpower and will miss seeing those of you who are going very much. We are hopeful that if his treatment goes as planned and his blood counts rebound well that we will still be on the boat in 2015 and be able to celebrate a victory over cancer with all of you :bangers:

(P.S. - If anyone is looking for Progpower, King Diamond Atlanta or Orlando Slayer tickets PM Brian or myself).
I want what we've never had!

Hypocrisy-Ihsahn-Primordial-GrandMagus-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager
User

DrinkMoxie

Rank

Commander

Tue May 24, 2011 8:31 pm

McKees Rocks, PA

Re: F**k Cancer

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:14 pm

Daenerys wrote:Hey Everyone,

It seems like almost every year something bad has happened to one of our forumites. Unfortunately, this has turned out to be our year. On August 4th Brian was diagnosed with testicular cancer during what was supposed to be a routine outpatient surgery. Because it has spread to some of his lymph he will have to have 12 weeks of chemotherapy :cry: We are remaining positive because this is typically a very treatable and often curable cancer, but it will be a difficult road ahead. He is scheduled to begin chemotherapy on September 8th and continue until November 25th, so we will not be able to attend Progpower and will miss seeing those of you who are going very much. We are hopeful that if his treatment goes as planned and his blood counts rebound well that we will still be on the boat in 2015 and be able to celebrate a victory over cancer with all of you :bangers:

(P.S. - If anyone is looking for Progpower, King Diamond Atlanta or Orlando Slayer tickets PM Brian or myself).

dude's gonna be okay and kickin' ass... hopefully he takes my advice and gets a prosthetic eye put in ;)
Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
cabin 9560 (2014)
cabin 8671 (2015)
cabin 7313 (2017)
cabin 6525 (2018)
User

Ecliptica

Rank

Ensign

Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:35 pm

by Ecliptica » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:15 pm

Best to you and Brian. We know he'll be fine and ready to party by the time 70K 2K15 rolls around :-)
User

mooyagi

Rank

Captain

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Tucson, AZ, USA

by mooyagi » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:39 pm

Very sad to hear about this. Hopefully all goes well.
I should get around to updating my signature
User

cowboy71

Rank

Commander

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 pm

Brisbane, Australia

by cowboy71 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:09 pm

Fuck cancer indeed.

Thoughts and metal prayers are with you guys!

Fight hard brother, and hope to see you both on broad in 2015.
Upcoming Gigs:
Mar Arch-Enemy-/-Amon Amarth-/-Sabaton Apr Ross-The-Boss May The-Iron-Maidens
2019 Wishlist
-/-Accept-/-Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Bane-of-Winterstorm-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Dragony-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Mayan-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Valhalore-/-Van-Canto-/-Within-Temptation-/-
User

Stained Class

Rank

Commander

Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am

Vancouver, British Columbia

by Stained Class » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:52 am

That is some really heavy news. You're gonna kick this thing right in the ass! We'll be here to support you and I'll see you guys on the boat. Way too many people I know are getting diagnosed, fuck cancer indeed!
The infamous LOLLIPOP

70K 2011, 70K 2012, BTH 2012, 70K 2013, 70K 2014, 70K 2015, 70K 2016, 70K 2017
I may have an addiction

Much want:
Aeternam-/-Alkaloid-/-Arkaik-/-Be'Lakor-/-Bloodshot.Dawn-/-Conquering.Dystopia-/-First.Fragment-/-Hypocrisy-/-Inferi-/-Persefone-/-Persuader-/-Vale.Of.Pnath

Also want:
Andy.James-/-Amiensus-/-Anubis.Gate-/-Arcturus-/-Barren.Earth-/-Caligula's.Horse-/-Chthonic-/-Enfold.Darkness-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.Of.Sorrow-/-Ex.Deo-/-Firesoul-/-Ghost.Brigade-/-Gorod-/-Haken-/-Harakiri.For.The.Sky-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Mourning-/-In.Vain-/-Krampus-/-Lost.Society-/-Madder.Mortem-/-Marty.Friedman-/-Meadows.End-/-Mistur-/-October.Tide-/-Rodrigo.y.Gabriela-/-Russkaja-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-Snowy.Shaw-/-Spawn.Of.Possession-/-Steel.Panther-/-Stormlord-/-Suidakra-/-Teramaze-/-Toxik-/-Virvum-/-Vuur-/-Wilderun-/-Witherfall-/-Whispered-/-Wolfchant-/-Wolfheart-/-Wyrd-/-Xanthochroid

Repeats:
The.Absence-/-Anaal.Nathrakh-/-Coroner-/-Cripper-/-Dragonforce-/-Firewind-/-Helloween-/-Iced.Earth-/-Kampfar-/-Obituary-/-Onslaught-/-Sodom

Reunions:
Dismember-/-Forbidden-/-Kiuas-/-myGRAIN-/-Nevermore

www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal
User

X-Thor

Rank

Lieutenant

Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:11 am

Mexico City, Mexico

by X-Thor » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:18 am

Fuck cancer, indeed. :|

There is not much to say, but if there is anything we can do to help, even if it is just sending silly photos, do let us know. Hopefully, we'll be celebrating how much Brian kicked cancer's ass on the boat. Meanwhile, if possible, keep us posted.

Hugs.
70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
--
Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
User

Memnoch

Rank

Lieutenant-Commander

Mon May 03, 2010 10:03 pm

Hellsinki, Funland

by Memnoch » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:06 am

Damn. Being diagnosed with cancer is one of the most frightening news one can get. And even if the prognosis is good, it is one rough treatment.
My thoughts are with you two, and, yes, we'll have a few nice beers in January after Brian kicks cancer's ass.
Wishlist:
SABATON / ARKONA / STUCK MOJO / HEIDEVOLK / KILPI / SLAYER
FOLK METAL / THRASH METAL
User

KDibildeaux

Rank

Captain

Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm

Tucson, AZ

by KDibildeaux » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:04 am

Wow :cry: . Hopefully it's an early enough diagnosis! Brian will be fine, hang in there. We're all here to support and help you guys, and let us know if you need anything......
La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
User

Jaimie38

Rank

Lieutenant

Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:29 pm

Edmonton,Canada

by Jaimie38 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:34 pm

Tough news ... all our support behind you guys! You're the best! Soon you'll be oot and aboot :beerwink:

I 'm sorry not good at these...
6 Time Vet!
Wishlist--Accept,GRIMREAPER!!!,WASP,ArmoredSaint,DioDisciples,Loudness,
DangerousToys,Triumph.Scorpions,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,MorsPrincpiumEst,
Exmortus,TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds For those who are sailing with us in honour
User

Monmisreal

Rank

Lieutenant

Tue May 11, 2010 3:09 pm

Palm Harbor, FL

by Monmisreal » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:41 am

Thank you to everyone for your support! :cheers: It caught everyone offguard so it was definitely not the outcome we expected at all. It will be a shitty road ahead but ill do my best to make the cruise in January! We will definitely be keeping people updated during everything :death: Im going to need some good company, metal, and hopefully booze after everything is done and over with.
User

X-Thor

Rank

Lieutenant

Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:11 am

Mexico City, Mexico

by X-Thor » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:57 pm

Monmisreal wrote:Thank you to everyone for your support! :cheers: It caught everyone offguard so it was definitely not the outcome we expected at all. It will be a shitty road ahead but ill do my best to make the cruise in January! We will definitely be keeping people updated during everything :death: Im going to need some good company, metal, and hopefully booze after everything is done and over with.

Count on your metal family for everything, man. :bangers:
70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
--
Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
User

Jaimie38

Rank

Lieutenant

Edmonton,Canada

by Jaimie38 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:25 am

Monmisreal wrote: Im going to need some good company, metal, and hopefully booze after everything is done and over with.

Geez, high maintenance...

:roll:

:P Consider yourself pampered!
6 Time Vet!
DangerousToys,Triumph.Scorpions,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,MorsPrincpiumEst,
User

Goddess of Metal

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

Fri May 14, 2010 12:58 am

San Diego, California

by Goddess of Metal » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:47 pm

So sorry to hear this. :cry: I have come out of hiding to send you GIANT HUGS!!!! Today I was telling Bill that I was looking forward to seeing you both at ProgPower and he let me know. I will be sending healing thoughts and love your way! Kick that fucking cancer's ass!!!! I will check in to see how it is going.

Group hug...miss you all!
A.K.A Margie Metalho

2018 - Deck 6
2017 - Deck 6
2016 - Deck 6
2015 - Deck 7
2014 - Deck 2
2013 - Deck 2
2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
2012 - Deck 2
2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
Abbath-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Juvaliant-/-Kissin.Dynamite-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Zebra-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-
User

Monmisreal

Rank

Lieutenant

Palm Harbor, FL

by Monmisreal » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:46 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:So sorry to hear this. :cry: I have come out of hiding to send you GIANT HUGS!!!! Today I was telling Bill that I was looking forward to seeing you both at ProgPower and he let me know. I will be sending healing thoughts and love your way! Kick that fucking cancer's ass!!!! I will check in to see how it is going.

Thank you! :beerwink: We are soo bummed that we cant join everyone at PP this year. I definitely want to know who is booked for next year and ill be wearing my progpower shirts for the days the festival is taking place. :headbanger: :headbanger:

We are requesting big metalho hugs next time we see you too! :P
User

Goddess of Metal

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

San Diego, California

by Goddess of Metal » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:56 pm

Monmisreal wrote:
Goddess of Metal wrote:So sorry to hear this. :cry: I have come out of hiding to send you GIANT HUGS!!!! Today I was telling Bill that I was looking forward to seeing you both at ProgPower and he let me know. I will be sending healing thoughts and love your way! Kick that fucking cancer's ass!!!! I will check in to see how it is going.

Thank you! :beerwink: We are soo bummed that we cant join everyone at PP this year. I definitely want to know who is booked for next year and ill be wearing my progpower shirts for the days the festival is taking place. :headbanger: :headbanger:

We are requesting big metalho hugs next time we see you too! :P

You got it, dude! :headbanger:
A.K.A Margie Metalho

2018 - Deck 6
2017 - Deck 6
2016 - Deck 6
2015 - Deck 7
2014 - Deck 2
2013 - Deck 2
2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
2012 - Deck 2
2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
Abbath-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Juvaliant-/-Kissin.Dynamite-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Zebra-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-
User

last_candle

Rank

Lieutenant-Commander

Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 pm

switzerland

by last_candle » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:46 am

Monmisreal wrote:Thank you to everyone for your support! :cheers: It caught everyone offguard so it was definitely not the outcome we expected at all. It will be a shitty road ahead but ill do my best to make the cruise in January! We will definitely be keeping people updated during everything :death: Im going to need some good company, metal, and hopefully booze after everything is done and over with.

I'm still kinda shocked that you have to go through this! I'm so glad that it's treatable and often cureable, which makes me stay positive, too! You'll beat that SOB! I wish you a 'quick' and full recovery and the least uncomfortable time possible! Hope to see you soon in good health!
wishlist '17:
Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Heavens Gate - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Running wild - Satan - Skyclad - Sonata Arctica - Steel Attack - Threshold - Unisonic - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
no avatar
User

gnoff_the_creep

Rank

Lieutenant

Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:55 pm

Sweden

by gnoff_the_creep » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:55 am

Sucks more than I can get out in a few lines, but will look forward to you beating that sucker and hanging out soon again!
PINK

http://twitter.com/rockgnoff/

http://rockgnoff.blogspot.se/
User

ShoreSlayer

Rank

Captain

Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm

Vancouver, BC

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:52 am

So pissed to discover this thread. No way for me to say more than what's already been said but I love you guys both and am confident all will be well if not necessarily easy. Lots of positive metal thoughts coming your way in the weeks to come. Fight hard, push through and kick that fucker to the dirt.
So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
:shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:
User

metalgoddess

Rank

Midshipman

Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:14 pm

Seattle, WA

by metalgoddess » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:18 am

Best wishes for a speedy recovery! Metal hugs...
70K 2011 - 5062
70K 2012 - 8568
Barge 2012 - 6520
70K 2014 - 8092
70K 2015 - 7584
70K 2017 - 6517
70K 2018 - 6451
User

TOM CRUISE

Rank

Lieutenant-Commander

Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm

Everett, WA USA

by TOM CRUISE » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:59 am

So sorry to read this !! Positive vibes coming your way for a speedy recovery
70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018 -CABIN 7386- Barge to hell -2012
User

Monmisreal

Rank

Lieutenant

Palm Harbor, FL

by Monmisreal » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:09 pm

I just wanted to tell you all thank you once again! Everyone has been super supportive, even those of you I only spoke to once or twice if even that. Week one ended yesterday so im just taking it easy over the weekend. Gonna keep on truckin to get through with everything and you guys are the best. :givebeer:
User

onenight

Rank

Midshipman

Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:11 pm

Indiana

by onenight » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:45 pm

Monmisreal wrote:I just wanted to tell you all thank you once again! Everyone has been super supportive, even those of you I only spoke to once or twice if even that. Week one ended yesterday so im just taking it easy over the weekend. Gonna keep on truckin to get through with everything and you guys are the best. :givebeer:

Just run this mantra through your head every morning when you wake up.

"The task ahead of you is never greater than the strength within you"

This has helped me through many marathon races and can be applied to everyday struggles. Positive thinking produces positive results!
2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
User

Goddess of Metal

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

San Diego, California

by Goddess of Metal » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:54 pm

Monmisreal wrote:I just wanted to tell you all thank you once again! Everyone has been super supportive, even those of you I only spoke to once or twice if even that. Week one ended yesterday so im just taking it easy over the weekend. Gonna keep on truckin to get through with everything and you guys are the best. :givebeer:

Thinking of you. Group hug! Image
A.K.A Margie Metalho

2018 - Deck 6
2017 - Deck 6
2016 - Deck 6
2015 - Deck 7
2014 - Deck 2
2013 - Deck 2
2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
2012 - Deck 2
2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
User

Laura

Rank

Commander

Mon May 10, 2010 7:28 am

cloud 9 chicago

by Laura » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:56 am

So sorry to read this. :(
My thoughts are with both of you. :)
I have a dear friend who was diagnosed with cancer about a year ago. Since then she had surgery & chemo and is now 100% cancer-free! Yes, it was not pleasant and took some time away from her enjoying life's activities, but she's a survivor and that's what matters now. And you will be a survivor too - believe it with every sinew of your being. :)
I'll never understand the rhyme or reason behind these things (if there is any at all). All I can say is that you have to keep rising above whatever negative gets thrown your way in life & just keep on truckin' as best you can!
(Haha - you may remember I love a lot of old r & b /soul music from the 60s & 70s)!
Keep on truckin'!! http://youtu.be/ahkKwYjH_xk
:P
:beerbang:
:bangers:
2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
User

junkhead13

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:39 am

Hobe Sound, Florida

by junkhead13 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:33 am

Wow, I just popped in here randomly today and saw this. I was thinking about you guys recently because I almost went to the Overkill show in Tampa and was wondering if I would run into you there...

Very sorry to hear this, but I hope the treatment is going well.

Stay strong man! You'll beat that cancer bitch down into submission!!
Have a good time...all the time.
User

Daenerys

Rank

Midshipman

by Daenerys » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:55 pm

If everything continues to go as planned, the end of this week means that Brian has just finished a third of his chemo!! :D

Hypocrisy-Ihsahn-Primordial-GrandMagus-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager
User

DrinkMoxie

Rank

Commander

Tue May 24, 2011 8:31 pm

McKees Rocks, PA

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:15 pm

Daenerys wrote:If everything continues to go as planned, the end of this week means that Brian has just finished a third of his chemo!! :D

:boobs:
Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
cabin 9560 (2014)
cabin 8671 (2015)
cabin 7313 (2017)
cabin 6525 (2018)
User

mooyagi

Rank

Captain

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Tucson, AZ, USA

by mooyagi » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:18 pm

Daenerys wrote:If everything continues to go as planned, the end of this week means that Brian has just finished a third of his chemo!! :D

Woohoo! Keep fighting, man. :cheers:
I should get around to updating my signature
User

KDibildeaux

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ

by KDibildeaux » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:30 am

You will beat this! Stay strong, man! We can't wait to see you on the cruise!
User

KDibildeaux

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ

by KDibildeaux » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:31 am

That's awesome! :deathhorns:
User

vikingbitch

Rank

Lieutenant-Commander

Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:45 pm

Calgary, Alberta

by vikingbitch » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:41 pm

Wow, just popped in and saw this. Lots of love and strength to both of you, sounds like this thing is rearing the end with chemo almost done - kick its ass, Brian.

I can promise some really great hugs for you both at the end of the tunnel in January when all of this is behind you! Seriously, ALL OF THE HUGS.
SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
User

Daenerys

Rank

Midshipman

by Daenerys » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:23 am

Thanks again everyone!! According to the planned schedule Brian has now finished half of his chemo!! :D

User

gundiesalvo

Rank

Petty Officer

Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:25 pm

Playa del Carmen, Mexico

by gundiesalvo » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:12 pm

Just bumped into this one. Cancer sucks, but https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDK9QqI ... page#t=195

Best wishes, and keep us posted!
70000 Tons 2015 Cabin 2604
70000 Tons 2016 ?
Wishlist:to-be-filled-in-later
User

Jaimie38

Rank

Lieutenant

Edmonton,Canada

by Jaimie38 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:01 pm

:D
6 Time Vet!
User

ShoreSlayer

Rank

Captain

Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm

Vancouver, BC

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:08 pm

So many of my favourite ppl crammed into one classic pic!! :headbanger:
So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
:shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:
User

Monmisreal

Rank

Lieutenant

Palm Harbor, FL

by Monmisreal » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:25 pm

Thanks yet again everyone for the support and replies! Oh man I forgot all about that first year picture haha, seeing that brought a pretty big smile to both of our faces. Some of us look quite different now haha. I cannot wait to see everyone and just have a great time on the cruise!

My last chemo day is this coming Tuesday :death: My tumor markers are very very good so everything did what it should. Im fighting a bitch of a cold right now but everything else is going as planned and im almost done!
User

Memnoch

Rank

Lieutenant-Commander

Mon May 03, 2010 10:03 pm

Hellsinki, Funland

by Memnoch » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:18 pm

Great to hear that!
Wishlist:
SABATON / ARKONA / STUCK MOJO / HEIDEVOLK / KILPI / SLAYER
FOLK METAL / THRASH METAL
no avatar
User

gnoff_the_creep

Rank

Lieutenant

Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:55 pm

Sweden

by gnoff_the_creep » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:35 am

Yay beer time soon then!!

:3drunks:
PINK

http://twitter.com/rockgnoff/

http://rockgnoff.blogspot.se/
User

Stained Class

Rank

Commander

Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am

Vancouver, British Columbia

by Stained Class » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:23 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:Image

:D

Who's that loser with the short hair beside Jeff? :lol:
The infamous LOLLIPOP

70K 2011, 70K 2012, BTH 2012, 70K 2013, 70K 2014, 70K 2015, 70K 2016, 70K 2017
I may have an addiction

Much want:
Aeternam-/-Alkaloid-/-Arkaik-/-Be'Lakor-/-Bloodshot.Dawn-/-Conquering.Dystopia-/-First.Fragment-/-Hypocrisy-/-Inferi-/-Persefone-/-Persuader-/-Vale.Of.Pnath

Also want:
Andy.James-/-Amiensus-/-Anubis.Gate-/-Arcturus-/-Barren.Earth-/-Caligula's.Horse-/-Chthonic-/-Enfold.Darkness-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.Of.Sorrow-/-Ex.Deo-/-Firesoul-/-Ghost.Brigade-/-Gorod-/-Haken-/-Harakiri.For.The.Sky-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Mourning-/-In.Vain-/-Krampus-/-Lost.Society-/-Madder.Mortem-/-Marty.Friedman-/-Meadows.End-/-Mistur-/-October.Tide-/-Rodrigo.y.Gabriela-/-Russkaja-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-Snowy.Shaw-/-Spawn.Of.Possession-/-Steel.Panther-/-Stormlord-/-Suidakra-/-Teramaze-/-Toxik-/-Virvum-/-Vuur-/-Wilderun-/-Witherfall-/-Whispered-/-Wolfchant-/-Wolfheart-/-Wyrd-/-Xanthochroid

Repeats:
The.Absence-/-Anaal.Nathrakh-/-Coroner-/-Cripper-/-Dragonforce-/-Firewind-/-Helloween-/-Iced.Earth-/-Kampfar-/-Obituary-/-Onslaught-/-Sodom

Reunions:
Dismember-/-Forbidden-/-Kiuas-/-myGRAIN-/-Nevermore

www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal
Next