User

JamesOdenson

Rank

Wiper

Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:12 pm

North Carolina

First official post...

by JamesOdenson » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:16 pm

Sooooo... This will be my 3rd cruise and I'm just now getting around to this forum thing. Doesn't appear that I'm missing a whole lot.
protector of mankind
User

Speedy

Rank

Ensign

Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:51 am

Trondheim, Norway

Re: First official post...

by Speedy » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:18 pm

You're alive! :cheers:
Not whole lot going on at the moment, since bitching is high and morale is low due to the announcement drought :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
70k 2013 cabin 4008
70k 2014 cabin 2565
70k 2015 cabin 8687
70k 2016 cabin 7607
70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
70k 2019 cabin ????
(Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Accept-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Crimfall-/-Cripper-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Lingua.Mortis.Orchestra-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Running.Wild-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
User

ShoreSlayer

Rank

Captain

Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm

Vancouver, BC

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:54 pm

Not missing much???? :shock:

Dude! You've got over 250,000 old posts to catch up on!

Get busy sir!! :P
So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
:shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:
no avatar
User

JamesOdenson

Rank

Wiper

North Carolina

by JamesOdenson » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:23 pm

:death: am I alive??? Muhahahaha...

And I realize there are a ton of post to catch up on. It was more of a "there's no announcements going on" statement.
protector of mankind
User

cowboy71

Rank

Commander

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 pm

Brisbane, Australia

by cowboy71 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:35 pm

No official announcements, so people bitch and whine.

Then people leave the forum because people bitch and whine.

Then when there is an announcement people come back and bitch and whine about that.

That? Is pretty much all that happens on the forum these days!

Oh, and I supply statistics.
Upcoming Gigs:
August Stryper September Dragonland -/-Therion October Skid-Row November Def-Leppard December Bon-Jovi-/-Kamelot
2019 Wishlist
-/-Accept-/-Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Bane-of-Winterstorm-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Dragony-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Mayan-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Valhalore-/-Van-Canto-/-Within-Temptation-/-
User

vikingbitch

Rank

Lieutenant-Commander

Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:45 pm

Calgary, Alberta

by vikingbitch » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:59 pm

JamesOdenson wrote:Sooooo... This will be my 3rd cruise and I'm just now getting around to this forum thing. Doesn't appear that I'm missing a whole lot.

I'll second the "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN" :P

Good to see you hanging about somewhere. What brought on wanting the break from Facebook?
SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
no avatar
User

JamesOdenson

Rank

Wiper

North Carolina

by JamesOdenson » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:14 am

I'm happy with the lineup so far, so you won't see me complain. I know how much fun I'm going to have.

Marlo just needed a break. I'm not too hard to find though. :beerhorns:
protector of mankind
User

TOM CRUISE

Rank

Lieutenant-Commander

Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm

Everett, WA USA

by TOM CRUISE » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:56 pm

Hey James. Yeah not missing much but there are special aholes who do not post here and its rather nice. the aholes that do, I have on my foe list :)
70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018 -CABIN 7386- Barge to hell -2012
User

ShoreSlayer

Rank

Captain

Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm

Vancouver, BC

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:03 pm

I'm sure that each and every one of us is a special ahole to somebody ;)
So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
:shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:
no avatar
User

JamesOdenson

Rank

Wiper

North Carolina

by JamesOdenson » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:17 pm

I try not to be an ahole... But we all have our moments. Lol