Post Reply 568 posts
movies
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

Re: movies

by sageoftruth » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:33 am

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Anime: The Live Action Movie.
    Try watching this on LSD.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/ ... mpaign=all
    feanorfelagund
    Crewman

by feanorfelagund » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:20 am

sageoftruth wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Anime: The Live Action Movie.

awesome
    "Mirror mirror on the wall
    True hope lies beyond the coast
    You're a damned kind, can't you see
    That tomorrow bears insanity?"
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:41 pm

feanorfelagund wrote:
    sageoftruth wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Anime: The Live Action Movie.

awesome

I just might watch this for real sometime. Definitely the most cartoony live-action movie I've ever heard of. You can watch the whole thing on youtube, but there's no sound.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:55 am

I saw Dead Snow 2: Red Vs Dead last night... they went all out and made this movie totally awesome! It blows the first one so far out of the water it's crazy...
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Warbringer-Coroner-Onslaught-GodDethroned-MorsPrincipiumEst-Eluveitie-Arkona-ParadiseLost

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:51 am

Dutchguy-Tim wrote:so, what are your thoughts about guardians of the galaxy?
    seeing the trailer I have to say i'm less toked then i thought i would be

well after seeing the movie i have to say i was totally wrong!
    great movie, BUT!
    the real ending was a disaster, can't believe i hold me pee for such a long time only to see that :-(
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:17 pm

Interstellar... Wow! I'm in awe
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Warbringer-Coroner-Onslaught-GodDethroned-MorsPrincipiumEst-Eluveitie-Arkona-ParadiseLost

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:04 am

i'm real curious about the hunger games movie 3 part 1
    and i do hope jurassic world doesn't suck

any 80's (border 90's) kids here?
    ever heard a theory to combine jurassic parc with dino-riders?
    it was said that it was planned that the dinosaurs eventually got off the islands in costa rica
    some ventured deep into african forests.
    so ingen devoloped devices to control the dinosaurs the could places over their heads to retrieve them

i would definiately watch that movie!
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:24 pm

I watch way too many movies, but I boiled my favourites down to:

The Godfather parts I and II
    The original Star Wars trilogy
    The Lord of the Rings trilogy
    Monty Python and the Holy Grail
    Schindler's List
    Raiders of the Lost Ark
    Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels
    The Departed
    Goldfinger
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: TBD

Wishlist: Amon Amarth, Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Running Wild, Septicflesh, Steel Panther, Unleash The Archers
Post Reply 568 posts