User

sageoftruth

Rank

Lieutenant

Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:08 pm

Boston, MA

Re: movies

by sageoftruth » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:33 am

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Anime: The Live Action Movie.
Try watching this on LSD.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/ ... mpaign=all
User

feanorfelagund

Rank

Crewman

Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:22 am

Wales

by feanorfelagund » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:20 am

sageoftruth wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Anime: The Live Action Movie.

awesome
"Mirror mirror on the wall
True hope lies beyond the coast
You're a damned kind, can't you see
That tomorrow bears insanity?"
no avatar
User

sageoftruth

Rank

Lieutenant

Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:08 pm

Boston, MA

by sageoftruth » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:41 pm

feanorfelagund wrote:
sageoftruth wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Anime: The Live Action Movie.

awesome

I just might watch this for real sometime. Definitely the most cartoony live-action movie I've ever heard of. You can watch the whole thing on youtube, but there's no sound.
User

DrinkMoxie

Rank

Commander

Tue May 24, 2011 8:31 pm

McKees Rocks, PA

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:55 am

I saw Dead Snow 2: Red Vs Dead last night... they went all out and made this movie totally awesome! It blows the first one so far out of the water it's crazy...
Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
cabin 9560 (2014)
cabin 8671 (2015)
cabin 7313 (2017)
cabin 6525 (2018)
User

Dutchguy-Tim

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:41 pm

Spijkcity!! - The Netherlands

by Dutchguy-Tim » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:51 am

Dutchguy-Tim wrote:so, what are your thoughts about guardians of the galaxy?
seeing the trailer I have to say i'm less toked then i thought i would be

well after seeing the movie i have to say i was totally wrong!
great movie, BUT!
the real ending was a disaster, can't believe i hold me pee for such a long time only to see that :-(
Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
User

DrinkMoxie

Rank

Commander

Tue May 24, 2011 8:31 pm

McKees Rocks, PA

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:17 pm

Interstellar... Wow! I'm in awe
Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
cabin 9560 (2014)
cabin 8671 (2015)
cabin 7313 (2017)
cabin 6525 (2018)
User

Dutchguy-Tim

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:41 pm

Spijkcity!! - The Netherlands

by Dutchguy-Tim » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:04 am

i'm real curious about the hunger games movie 3 part 1
and i do hope jurassic world doesn't suck

any 80's (border 90's) kids here?
ever heard a theory to combine jurassic parc with dino-riders?
it was said that it was planned that the dinosaurs eventually got off the islands in costa rica
some ventured deep into african forests.
so ingen devoloped devices to control the dinosaurs the could places over their heads to retrieve them

i would definiately watch that movie!
Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
User

Kingslayer

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:48 pm

Hellgary, Canada

by Kingslayer » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:24 pm

I watch way too many movies, but I boiled my favourites down to:

The Godfather parts I and II
The original Star Wars trilogy
The Lord of the Rings trilogy
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Schindler's List
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels
The Departed
Goldfinger
2016: 9231
2017: 6521
2018: TBD

Wishlist: Amon Amarth, Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Running Wild, Septicflesh, Steel Panther, Unleash The Archers
Previous