Locked 9 posts Page 1 of 1
FREE Bikini!!!
  • AceHugger
    Petty Officer

FREE Bikini!!!

by AceHugger » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:05 am

seriously!

My Fiancee just bought a couple of new Bikini's for the cruise & she bought this one -

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=skull ... yn9JmiM%3A

Which she tells me is too large for her. - it was listed a medium which she thinks is about a UK size 12 or 14. - this is a US size 10 or 12 according to this chart.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=us+uk ... FJRv1YM%3A

Never worn. - first girl to post on here that they want it can claim it ......
    2017 - Deck 8 -... 8372 .
    2018 - Deck 8 -... 8372 .
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: FREE Bikini!!!

by captaingabbeh » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:21 pm

I will gladly take it!!!! Pretty sure I'm a US size 8-10 :)

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

Wishlist: Myrath-Skindred-Rotting Christ-Amorphis-Hypocrisy-Demons & Wizards-3TEETH-Emperor-Psyclon Nine-Ihsahn-Batushka-Anaal Nathrakh-Epica-Aeternam-Nightwish-Starkill-Primordial-Zeal & Ardor-Powerwolf
  • AceHugger
    Petty Officer

by AceHugger » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:29 am

captaingabbeh wrote:I will gladly take it!!!! Pretty sure I'm a US size 8-10 :)

Sold.
    Are you going to the forum meet up after the muster drill?
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:21 pm

I shall be there! I will also be at the beach party the day before - I'm staying over in that area.

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

Wishlist: Myrath-Skindred-Rotting Christ-Amorphis-Hypocrisy-Demons & Wizards-3TEETH-Emperor-Psyclon Nine-Ihsahn-Batushka-Anaal Nathrakh-Epica-Aeternam-Nightwish-Starkill-Primordial-Zeal & Ardor-Powerwolf
  • Masterbas
    Petty Officer

by Masterbas » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:45 am

Love the design. Just saying :3drunks:
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675
    2020 - Cabin 8233
    2023 - Cabin 7669
    2024 - Cabin 8659

3.Inches.of.Blood./.Aeternam./.Aether.Realm./.Alestorm./.Alien.Weaponry./.Allegaeon./.Amon.Amarth./.Amorphis./.An.Abstract.Illusion./.Augury./.Avantasia./.Avatar./.Barren.Earth./.Battlecross./.Before.The.Dawn./.Be'lakor./.Beyond.Creation./.Blackguard./.Blind.Guardian./.Cruachan./.Dark.Lunacy./.Dark.Funeral./.Dark.Oath./.Dark.Tranquillity./.Death.Angel./.Devin.Townsend./.Die.Apokalyptischen.Reiter./.Dimmu.Borgir./.Draconian./.Dragonforce./.Drakum./.Dreamtale./.Eluveitie./.Ensiferum./.Epica./.Equilibrium./.Euphoreon./.Evocation./.Exmortus./.Ex.Deo./.Fear.Of.Domination./.Finntroll./.Fracturus./.Ghost.Ship.Octavius./.Gloryhammer./.Gojira./.Grailknights./.Hammerfall./.Hands.of.Despair./.Heathen.Foray./.Heidevolk./.Helloween./.Helsott./.Hollow./.Horizon.Ignited./.Insomnium./.In.Vain./.Kalmah./.Kataklysm./.Kissin.Dynamite./.Korpiklaani./.Kreator./.Lord.Of.The.Lost./.Manegarm./.Marianas.Rest./.Mayan./.Moonsorrow./.Moonspell./.Mors.Principium.Est./.Mors.Subita./.Myrath./.Naglfar./.Ne.Obliviscaris./.Nekrogoblikon./.Night.Demon./.Novembers.Doom./.Omnium.Gatherum./.Orphaned.Land./.Persefone./.Powerglove./.Powerwolf./.Psychework./.Revocation./.Rivers.of.Nihil./.Rotting.Christ./.Sabaton./.Saltatio.Mortis./.Scar.Symmetry./.Serenity./.Shade.Empire./.Shape.the.Above./.Shylmagoghnar./.Sonata.Arctica./.Spacemak3r./.Starkill./.Steel.Panther./.Stratovarius./.Striker./.Svartsot./.Swallow.the.Sun./.Tarot./.Tenacious.D./.Terasbetoni./.The.Agonist./.The.Black.Dahlia.Murder./.The.Halo.Effect./.Therion./.Trollfest./.Turisas./.Tyr./.Unleash.the.Archers./.Van.Canto./.Varg./.Wilderun./.Wintersun./.Wolfheart

Red- Out for being on-board last year
    Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:05 pm

If the sizing doesn't work out for her I'll give it a whirl
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:55 am

alex_canada wrote:If the sizing doesn't work out for her I'll give it a whirl

Just so you know, I WILL be getting pictures if you do that...

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

• AceHugger
    Petty Officer

by AceHugger » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:59 am

captaingabbeh wrote:

Ok Captain, - I'm sure we'll be in pre party vicinity some time, _ I'll PM you or something when ew know what we're doing.

As for the rest of ya. - you make me sick.
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:55 pm

AceHugger wrote:
    captaingabbeh wrote:

Ok Captain, - I'm sure we'll be in pre party vicinity some time, _ I'll PM you or something when ew know what we're doing.

As for the rest of ya. - you make me sick.

Just PM'd you as well.

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

Locked 9 posts Page 1 of 1