Post Reply 9055 posts
random rejoicing thread
    Emily
    Crewman

Re: random rejoicing thread

by Emily » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:28 am

Today I finished my Christmas shopping!

Over the summer, I visited my family for a week. They live a 4-5 hour drive away, depending on the weather. My grandmother was having major surgery, so I spent as much time with her as I could. She made it through like a champ (cause she's a fucking trooper like that), but before her surgery, she asked me if I could please try to make it home around Christmas. With my job, time off during December is pretty much an impossibility. Last night, though, I received approval from the senior manager to have next Friday off, allowing me to go home for a day or two around Christmas for the first time in four years!!!!! My Nan's going to be so happy!
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:33 am

Awesome! :headbanger:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • IMayGo
    Petty Officer

by IMayGo » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:21 pm

Finished planning vacations with wife and son (HKarath) before 70k!

Will go to New York, get a car, and drive NY, Montreal, Mont Tremblant, Quebec City and Boston!

Maybe we could meet some of you people :cheers:
    IDidGo! Twice!
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:58 am

We had our office Christmas party last night and I had a really awesome time with my work buddies.
    We started off with a couple of beers at Sir Eino beer restaurant, and I had two hoppy American IPAs (Snake Dog). A nice start to the evening.
    We went for dinner at a new restaurant called Stefan's Steakhouse. The owner is Stefan Richter, who apparently has been on the American Top Chef series. Had a gin tonic first followed by another American ale (Liberty Ale) and a Gorgonzola-prosciutto-apple salad. For main course I took the wagyu tenderloin with almond couscous and, of course, another Liberty Ale. For dessert I took black pepper pineapple with mango sorbet and a cappuccino. And a gin tonic. The food was really good and the steak itself was one of the best I've ever had, but not sure if I'd pay 60 euros for it.
    We continued to a Belgian beer restaurant called Belge. Had two English ales (Bad Elf Ale) and a couple of gin tonics. Next stop was beer restaurant Kaisla, where I had a couple of Brewdog's Hardcore IPAs and, if my memory serves me right, three of Brewdog's Hoppy Christmas IPAs.

So, lots of IPAs and some great food with my awesome work buddies. Could've spent the night worse than that methinks.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:11 am

Memnoch wrote:if my memory serves me right

right before I came to this part, I was wondering how you could still remember everything :mrgreen:
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:26 am

I even stayed awake for the whole bus ride home at 3.30am. :beerwink:

Oh, forgot to mention that I had one beer at home before leaving for the party. The beer was a Finnish one, Laitilan Kievari Tuomas ale (no, not a hoppy one).
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:39 pm

IMayGo wrote:Finished planning vacations with wife and son (HKarath) before 70k!

Will go to New York, get a car, and drive NY, Montreal, Mont Tremblant, Quebec City and Boston!

Maybe we could meet some of you people :cheers:

I'll be at NYC from January 17th to 23rd and Boston from 23rd to 25th. :bangers:
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:43 pm

Gettin ready for Hail Santa!
    And I look DAMN good today!
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:29 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    CaptOblivious wrote:Ryan your job is to video tape this whole skate from the stands :P

^^^^^^
    THIS!!!

It actually went pretty well. It was pretty similar to rollerblading so I did fine. I would have tried going fast if there weren't so many kids all over the place. It was so much fun!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:30 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:
    CaptOblivious wrote:Ryan your job is to video tape this whole skate from the stands :P

^^^^^^
    THIS!!!

It actually went pretty well. It was pretty similar to rollerblading so I did fine. I would have tried going fast if there weren't so many kids all over the place. It was so much fun!

Glad to hear it was good times with no mishaps. Now, if you guys ever move to Vancouver, you'll have no trouble adapting and skating to work each day ;)
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:38 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:^^^^^^
    THIS!!!

Glad to hear it was good times with no mishaps. Now, if you guys ever move to Vancouver, you'll have no trouble adapting and skating to work each day ;)

I'll keep that in mind for if we move there ;)
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:34 am

two Avantasia gigs nearby were just announced :cheers:
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • IMayGo
    Petty Officer

by IMayGo » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:28 am

KDibildeaux wrote:many kids all over the place. It was so much fun!

There's 2 way to read this... Creepy one, and 2- beware Ryan, she's starting to like being around kids, double check your protection!!!
    IDidGo! Twice!
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:50 am

IMayGo wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:many kids all over the place. It was so much fun!

There's 2 way to read this... Creepy one, and 2- beware Ryan, she's starting to like being around kids, double check your protection!!!

No worries, I have NO interest in kids ;)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:07 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:It actually went pretty well. It was pretty similar to rollerblading so I did fine. I would have tried going fast if there weren't so many kids all over the place. It was so much fun!

Yeah, the skate was great. It was interesting to look up into the stands from the ice. The upper levels of the arena look much closer to the action from that viewpoint. Must be wild playing with people in every seat.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:16 am

mooyagi wrote:Must be wild playing with people in every seat.

Yeah-- Like THAT ever happens in Pheonix..

:lol:
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:31 am

Jaimie38 wrote:

Every single playoff game was sold out in PhOEnix this last run ;). How about Oilers playoff games? Oh wait, they didn't make the playoffs :lol:
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:46 am

True.. I actually don't even miss the NHL... and with this stupid new arena nonsense dragging on... meh.

The only thing I'm interested in is when the new arena is built, it'll be 8 blocks from home :stagger:

Yay Property value increase!!
    9 Time Vet.
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:50 am

It seems like the whole relocation thread is just a bluff to get the city to do the owner's bidding...... But hey, if it does increase your property value there's a plus :mrgreen:
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:55 am

KDibildeaux wrote:
    Jaimie38 wrote:

Every single playoff game was sold out in PhOEnix this last run ;). How about Oilers playoff games? Oh wait, they didn't make the playoffs :lol:

:mrgreen:
    wishlist '25:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:18 pm

had a great time in San Diego, hanging out with Margie! Her MetalHOspitality is superb!
    Tour of the city
    good authentic Mexican food
    Metalachi show (was SO awesome!!!)
    a buddy from high school who lives in SD now came out to the show so I got to add that to the fun of the evening
    2 really nice hikes, one on ocean, on in desert/mountain terrain
    FINALLY got to try out In-N-Out Burger (liked it, but didn't care for the fries at all)
    went and saw The Hobbit... while waiting in lobby I farted an impressively loud fart, and Margie and I were crackin' up! EVERYBODY there heard it haha
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CemeterySkyline-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-Souldrainer-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-Stortregn-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:34 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:had a great time in San Diego, hanging out with Margie! Her MetalHOspitality is superb!
    Tour of the city
    a buddy from high school who lives in SD now came out to the show so I got to add that to the fun of the evening
    FINALLY got to try out In-N-Out Burger (liked it, but didn't care for the fries at all)
    went and saw The Hobbit... while waiting in lobby I farted an impressively loud fart, and Margie and I were crackin' up! EVERYBODY there heard it haha

Sounds great! Though I have my doubts about how authentic that Mexican food is. I've had 'authentic Mexican food' in California (and Arizona) before and I beg to differ :lol:
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:56 pm

Taco Bell is good authentic Mexican food.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:08 pm

Conrad wrote:Taco Bell is good authentic Mexican food.

¬¬

--
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:44 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:had a great time in San Diego, hanging out with Margie! Her MetalHOspitality is superb!
    Tour of the city

:D
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Angel.Dust-/-Angra-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Conception-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Helloween-/-In.Extremo-/-Kamelot-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Riot.V-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Serenity-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Twilight.Force-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warkings-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wintersun-/-Zebra
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:48 pm

X-Thor wrote:
    Conrad wrote:Taco Bell is good authentic Mexican food.

¬¬

What, you don't like Taco Bell? They have burritos, nachos, and gorditas. It's quality Mexican cuisine.

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:31 pm

My band is (probably) going to have a practice this week with all 5 of us there! That hasn't happened since August! Hopefully that will happen more often now. You know, so we can be a band and stuff.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:02 am

Conrad's new avatar is killing me!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ALso, after aboot 6 months trapped in my car's CD player, both my Desctruction "Days of Reckoning" and Iced Earth's "Dark Saga" have been rescued!!

Yes. I play Cd's. Piss Off.

:P

New discs going in Sabaton "Coat of Arms" and Kobra and the Lotus.
    9 Time Vet.
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:30 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:Conrad's new avatar is killing me!!!!!

:D :lol:
    Glad you enjoy it.

2019 Wishlist:
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:21 am

Not sure if it fits here or not, but I just found this article about doing 26 acts of kindess to honor the memories of the victims at Newport, CT. I think it is brilliant.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/26-random-acts-of-kindness

--
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:50 pm

X-Thor wrote:Not sure if it fits here or not, but I just found this article about doing 26 acts of kindess to honor the memories of the victims at Newport, CT. I think it is brilliant.

I definitely like the idea of motivating people to be kinder to each other. Still, I wonder if it'll lose its specialness this way. I'm no stranger to random acts of kindness, and the special thing about it is that you saw someone and decided to do something kind for them. I gave an apple pie to a security guard in a courthouse because he had to work during Thanksgiving and I felt bad for him. The important thing was that I was thinking about him. The real killer about this 26 acts thing is that these acts are not being done for the sake of the people on the receiving end. Is it really all that special to have someone do something nice for you when they're not really doing it for your sake? I fear this could do to acts of kindness what Valentine's day may be doing to acts of affection.
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:41 am

sageoftruth wrote:
    X-Thor wrote:Not sure if it fits here or not, but I just found this article about doing 26 acts of kindess to honor the memories of the victims at Newport, CT. I think it is brilliant.

I definitely like the idea of motivating people to be kinder to each other. Still, I wonder if it'll lose its specialness this way. I'm no stranger to random acts of kindness, and the special thing about it is that you saw someone and decided to do something kind for them. I gave an apple pie to a security guard in a courthouse because he had to work during Thanksgiving and I felt bad for him. The important thing was that I was thinking about him. The real killer about this 26 acts thing is that these acts are not being done for the sake of the people on the receiving end. Is it really all that special to have someone do something nice for you when they're not really doing it for your sake? I fear this could do to acts of kindness what Valentine's day may be doing to acts of affection.

I think it is a way to motivate those on the recieving end to pay it forward. Also, it's a beautiful homage to the victims. I imagine that the families of each of those 26 persons can find some kind of comfort in the fact that there is some good out of what happened, that the victims will not be forgotten and their deaths were not in vain.

--
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:02 pm

Tomorrow will hopefully be my last day at work. I'll be unemployed at least until mid-February. :cheers:

--
  • DemonNIN
    Midshipman

by DemonNIN » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:53 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:Just back from an hour massage
    holy hell that was well needed!
    Even my masseuse told me she had never felt that kind of tension in my neck and back before
    God damn flights to and from Miami messes me up!
    Felt nice though, oh so nice!
    I wish I could afford to get an hour massage every day, guess I'll have to settle for every now and then.

Same here.. the massage on BTH was my first one in over 3 yrs at least I think. And thank you again for my 2nd one. That was also very nice :viking:
    \m/(-_-)\m/
    CABIN #5073 70K : 2011
    CABIN #2027 70K: 2012
    CABIN #2521 BTH 2012
    CABIN #2095 70K : 2013
    CABIN # NONE : 2014 :(
    CABIN #9669 70K: 2015
    CABIN #6707 ; 2016
    CABIN #6407 ; 2017
  • IMayGo
    Petty Officer

by IMayGo » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:59 am

DemonNIN wrote:
    gnoff_the_creep wrote:Just back from an hour massage

Same here.. the massage on BTH was my first one in over 3 yrs at least I think. And thank you again for my 2nd one. That was also very nice :wank:

Fixed
    IDidGo! Twice!
  • DemonNIN
    Midshipman

by DemonNIN » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:06 am

\m/(-_-)\m/
    CABIN #5073 70K : 2011
    CABIN #2027 70K: 2012
    CABIN #2521 BTH 2012
    CABIN #2095 70K : 2013
    CABIN # NONE : 2014 :(
    CABIN #9669 70K: 2015
    CABIN #6707 ; 2016
    CABIN #6407 ; 2017
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:37 pm

I am rejoicing that Marlo will be creeping with us in a few weeks. :deathhorns:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:14 pm

I am also very stoked that my Calgarian knuckle-friends will be joining us all on 70K next month; Marlo, Joey: It just wouldn't be the same without you guys. We're gonna get really drunk, I'm going to point some ladies in the direction of Joey, and I'm going to force Marlo to come to an angra set or something haha.

As for me, in the next two months I hope to become a home-owner! I got pre-approved for a big ol' hefty mortgage yesterday... and that was just on my finances alone. Once m'lady comes in with me for the next meeting, we should qualify for some quality long-term owing-hundreds-of-thousands-of-dollars-to-the-bank. Now to find a place that's up to our likings!

I've been off work for about a week now; went skiing in several feet of powder over the weekend and the first half of this week. The last couple days have consisted of me getting my life all sorted out for the end of the year. I'm done my giftmas shopping, enjoying a cold IPA, and trying to finish up writing the guitar solos for my next album, Cynosure. Bass recording is underway. Slowly but surely, we are making headway on this beast. I'll bring along some previews for the boat if anyone wants to hear?
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:17 pm

viathyn wrote:I am also very stoked that my Calgarian knuckle-friends will be joining us all on 70K next month; Marlo, Joey: It just wouldn't be the same without you guys. We're gonna get really drunk, I'm going to point some ladies in the direction of Joey, and I'm going to force Marlo to come to an angra set or something haha.

As for me, in the next two months I hope to become a home-owner! I got pre-approved for a big ol' hefty mortgage yesterday... and that was just on my finances alone. Once m'lady comes in with me for the next meeting, we should qualify for some quality long-term owing-hundreds-of-thousands-of-dollars-to-the-bank. Now to find a place that's up to our likings!

I've been off work for about a week now; went skiing in several feet of powder over the weekend and the first half of this week. The last couple days have consisted of me getting my life all sorted out for the end of the year. I'm done my giftmas shopping, enjoying a cold IPA, and trying to finish up writing the guitar solos for my next album, Cynosure. Bass recording is underway. Slowly but surely, we are making headway on this beast. I'll bring along some previews for the boat if anyone wants to hear?

good luck with the home hunt!!!

i plan to be wasted with the three of you, too, is that cool?!?!! :3drunks:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:31 pm

Oh hell yes. You and nicky-poo are favorite Denver residents! We'll dance some jigs, drink some beer, and lose some clothes :boobs:
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Post Reply 9055 posts