Post Reply 9055 posts
random rejoicing thread
    Stained Class
    Commander

Re: random rejoicing thread

by Stained Class » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:09 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:What he means to say is that he's coming to visit me, play some guitar and check out a gig and, if time allows, might tear himself away for a bit to spend time with his sweetie :P

alas, at first it sounded like you were the new girlfriend, I was happy for you both!
    :cheers:

Who says he isn't, no one specified who "his sweetie" is ;)
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:31 am

Today is my 25th and I'm just happy to have made it this far in life :).

Plus I'm getting hammered tonight and going to see some metal \m/!!!

Always worth rejoicing over!
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    2017 - Likely my return :D .
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:55 am

X-Thor wrote:Dear Mr. Portillo:

Upon the recommendation of the Admissions Committee, I am pleased to approve your admission to the M.A. in Conflict Resolution program, effective with the Fall 2014 Semester.

[...]

Congratulations and best wishes on your admission. We look forward to working with you in the fulfillment of your educational and professional objectives.

Sincerely,

G. William Rebeck, Ph.D.
    Dean, Graduate School of Arts & Sciences

Admitted into Georgetown University's MA in Conflict Resolution program.

:viking: :viking: :viking: :viking:

Now all I have to do is find funding. :mrgreen:

Got a bit of funding from GU.

Also admitted to Fletcher's Master's in Law and Diplomacy, with a significant scholarship. :shock: :mrgreen:

So now I have to make a decision. :?

Damn admission process, you were supposed to decide for me! :evil:
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:20 pm

I didn't know it was possible until today to have life give you everything you want in the span of a week.

Was asked (and have been doing) social media for Last Rites (Metal Review) a website that I have been following practically every day for the past four years. I have a project that I got the go ahead from them on Wednesday and its already fucking flying. Not to mention its pretty damn cool being their main contact for shit, example: dudes from Argus, Svart Crown and Apophys etc adding me on Facebook. Promoting music in this capacity has been something I've wanted for a very long time and the fulfillment I've felt the past few days from doing so and joining a team I had so much respect for, holy fuck.

I just got called today for an interview with a lender for a Mortgage Underwriter position. The guys that run the bank I've known since I was a kid. I planted this seed like eight months ago and have wanted it SO BADLY. Plus, its my third and final lender (blah blah blah career plan). I didn't realistically think I'd have a shot at Underwriter for at least another two years, I am insanely ahead of schedule. Plus, mooooore moooney.

I feel like the world just hit me over the head with a bag filled with rainbows. Kinda dizzy right now. Holy fuck. Fuck fuck. Fuck.
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:31 pm

vikingbitch wrote:I didn't know it was possible until today to have life give you everything you want in the span of a week.

Was asked (and have been doing) social media for Last Rites (Metal Review) a website that I have been following practically every day for the past four years. I have a project that I got the go ahead from them on Wednesday and its already fucking flying. Not to mention its pretty damn cool being their main contact for shit, example: dudes from Argus, Svart Crown and Apophys etc adding me on Facebook. Promoting music in this capacity has been something I've wanted for a very long time and the fulfillment I've felt the past few days from doing so and joining a team I had so much respect for, holy fuck.

I just got called today for an interview with a lender for a Mortgage Underwriter position. The guys that run the bank I've known since I was a kid. I planted this seed like eight months ago and have wanted it SO BADLY. Plus, its my third and final lender (blah blah blah career plan). I didn't realistically think I'd have a shot at Underwriter for at least another two years, I am insanely ahead of schedule. Plus, mooooore moooney.

I feel like the world just hit me over the head with a bag filled with rainbows. Kinda dizzy right now. Holy fuck. Fuck fuck. Fuck.

Awesome news!!! :bangers: :bangers:

I totally get the whole "everything is happening this week" thing. :oops:

--
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:25 pm

vikingbitch wrote:I didn't know it was possible until today to have life give you everything you want in the span of a week.

Beautiful post girl!! Happy to hear all this!

(Now get Argus and Andy talking k?) ;)
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:00 am

Sooo awesome!!!

HAPPY FOR YOU :D !!
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    2017 - Likely my return :D .
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:28 am

well hello everybody
    see and rejoice. for some Dutchies of the maiden voyage will once again be invading the USA to party with you once more :-)
    after an absence of 2 years. me, wendy, mike and dwen will finally return to 70K
    and what's more, we will be bringing along at least 2 more crazy Dutchpeople. (which of course means more stroops for you guys!)
    in a few hours time it will be 12:00 ETD which means i will be clicking like mad to get a sweet cabin abroad

see you all SOON!

:viking: :viking: :viking:
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015 / 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:29 am

Dutchguy-Tim wrote:well hello everybody
    see and rejoice. for some Dutchies of the maiden voyage will once again be invading the USA to party with you once more :-)
    after an absence of 2 years. me, wendy, mike and dwen will finally return to 70K
    and what's more, we will be bringing along at least 2 more crazy Dutchpeople. (which of course means more stroops for you guys!)
    in a few hours time it will be 12:00 ETD which means i will be clicking like mad to get a sweet cabin abroad

see you all SOON!

:viking: :viking: :viking:

Fuck yeah!!! :deathhorns:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:18 am

^^^^
    What he said :shred:

Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:08 am

Just got a 6.5k$ bonus at work (before tax). :D
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:08 am

X-Thor wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:70000 Tons of long distance relationships strikes again. Hopping on a bus tonight to go visit my girlfriend for the weekend in Vancouver :mrgreen:

Yaaay! Very happy for you, man. :bangers: :bangers: :bangers:

ooooo I didn't know you had a gf!!!! Congrats

70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Here I come!
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:09 am

Speedy wrote:Just got a 6.5k$ bonus at work (before tax). :D

Congrats, that is awesome!!!!!! I need a higher paying job... if only I could complete these stupid hours to finally get my therapy license..SOOOON

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:11 am

Just put a deposit down on this...

:shred:

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:14 am

Sexy!!!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:02 am

Today is a happy day. I am now 2 years into being married to Charlie Blackfhyre!!!!! It has been such an epic 2 years, can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him!
    Lots of metal and lots of awesome!!!!

• X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:18 pm

LadyBlackfhyre wrote:Today is a happy day. I am now 2 years into being married to Charlie Blackfhyre!!!!! It has been such an epic 2 years, can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him!
    Lots of metal and lots of awesome!!!!

D'aaaaaaaawwwwwwww

--
  • Feanorgandalf
    Chief Petty Officer

by Feanorgandalf » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:18 pm

3 months of work, 80 pages long. 30 pages in appendicies and $80 later this stupid report is finally done for school. Time to get drunk!
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:18 pm

LadyBlackfhyre wrote:
    X-Thor wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:70000 Tons of long distance relationships strikes again. Hopping on a bus tonight to go visit my girlfriend for the weekend in Vancouver :mrgreen:

Yaaay! Very happy for you, man. :bangers: :bangers: :bangers:

ooooo I didn't know you had a gf!!!! Congrats

A girlfriend who lives in Vancouver? Is her name Alberta? ;)
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:34 pm

:lol: She's from Alberta actually. She hasn't even lived in Vancouver for a year yet, and she got a bf that lives in Calgary. Pretty funny. My rejoice today is that I did a budget and I'm pretty sure even with all these trips I'll have enough saved up that I can make my move to Vancouver mid September. I'm aiming for September 16th.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:03 pm

Stained Class wrote::lol: She's from Alberta actually. She hasn't even lived in Vancouver for a year yet, and she got a bf that lives in Calgary. Pretty funny. My rejoice today is that I did a budget and I'm pretty sure even with all these trips I'll have enough saved up that I can make my move to Vancouver mid September. I'm aiming for September 16th.

You can come cry at the disappointment that is new Sonata a week after you move here with me! :shots:
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:11 pm

klons wrote:
    Stained Class wrote::lol: She's from Alberta actually. She hasn't even lived in Vancouver for a year yet, and she got a bf that lives in Calgary. Pretty funny. My rejoice today is that I did a budget and I'm pretty sure even with all these trips I'll have enough saved up that I can make my move to Vancouver mid September. I'm aiming for September 16th.

You can come cry at the disappointment that is new Sonata a week after you move here with me! :shots:

:lol: Indeed. I'm sure something else will come out between now and then that will disappoint the hell out of me :oops:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:22 pm

Right after you return from ProgPower? That will be a busy time for you.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm

Sgt. B wrote:

Right after you return from ProgPower? That will be a busy time for you.

Yep. I'm thinking my last day of work will be the 9th and then on the 10th I fly to Atlanta. We'll see how accurate my budget is but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to make it work.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:40 pm

Best of luck!
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CemeterySkyline-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-Souldrainer-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-Stortregn-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:15 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Stained Class wrote: :lol: She's from Alberta actually. She hasn't even lived in Vancouver for a year yet, and she got a bf that lives in Calgary. Pretty funny. My rejoice today is that I did a budget and I'm pretty sure even with all these trips I'll have enough saved up that I can make my move to Vancouver mid September. I'm aiming for September 16th.

Best of luck!

Thanks! :mrgreen:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:10 am

Got a Suite Upgrade to Deck 7 Deluxe with Balcony--bigger room and a $200 credit.!!

:cool:
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:04 pm

how did you manage that?

• klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:21 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:Got a Suite Upgrade to Deck 7 Deluxe with Balcony--bigger room and a $200 credit.!!

:cool:

The upgrade or credit alone I could understand, but how the hell did you swing both?

I get to start my half sleeve in two weeks! And my side will be finished end of next month!
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:59 pm

Crimson Shadows birthday set at Armstrong! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:32 pm

Ulrika and her little monsters will be joining us for midsummer festivities! Yay!
    Gnoff, you need to come too!

:3drunks:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:34 am

klons wrote: The upgrade or credit alone I could understand, but how the hell did you swing both?

I get to start my half sleeve in two weeks! And my side will be finished end of next month!

They said I overpaid, and credited the $100 Single Booking Surcharge. As I Get my own cabin, it's $200.

:beerbang:

NOt sure why they changed my cabin, and since it's bigger, I didn't ask! Thanks Vincent!!
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:02 pm

I'm pretty sure about my grad school decision now, so it's higly likely I'll be moving to Boston by August. :shock:

--
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:27 pm

X-Thor wrote:I'm pretty sure about my grad school decision now, so it's higly likely I'll be moving to Boston by August. :shock:

Woo! Boston is a great city.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:11 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:

Best of luck!

Hopefully you're next :headbanger:

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:46 am

X-Thor wrote:I'm pretty sure about my grad school decision now, so it's higly likely I'll be moving to Boston by August. :shock:

enjoy! Boston was AMAZING when I lived there (though, that was the late 90s)... rent's crazy expensive, though
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CemeterySkyline-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-Souldrainer-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-Stortregn-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:48 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:

Best of luck!

Hopefully you're next :headbanger:

me, move to Vancouver? I can't see it happening

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:51 pm

Just placed 4th in the big monthly $300.00 buy-in poker tourney here.

Cruise, flight, new guitar and more all covered by my $4K portion after chopping with 9 others :headbanger:

doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:42 am

I've been granted time off work to go to Graspop Metal Meeting. Hooray!
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:54 am

nice, see you there

• Post Reply 9055 posts