Post Reply 9332 posts
random rejoicing thread
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

Re: random rejoicing thread

by Jaimie38 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:48 am

I actually took 3 days off of work!!!

YAY me....

It, of course, has burned to the ground without me there....

:lol:
    7 Time Vet.
    Wishlist--Accept,GRIMREAPER!!!,WASP,ArmoredSaint,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph.Scorpions,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,MorsPrincpiumEst,
    Exmortus,TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds For those who are sailing with us in honour
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:07 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:I actually took 3 days off of work!!!

YAY me....

It, of course, has burned to the ground without me there....

:lol:

Don't you love it? I say if a place can't operate without me for 3 days, when I get back, I'd like a bonus for cleaning up all the shit. :P

I'm super happy because after years of having shit credit, today the bureaus are giving me birthday presents! I got a 40 point jump from one today and more to come, because a really nasty item is dropping off right now. Now I don't have to worry about shit like having to move and then being turned down from decent apartments. My current one sucks because I just went with a guy who doesn't check, like, anything.

Of course I'm still unemployed, but I'm still pretty damn well off compared to a few years ago. I have a career now, okay credit, my student loan isn't completely fucked, and I have my amazing dog and have met a lot of really cool people. Just since 2014, I've been to six foreign countries: Canada (haha, but really), Spain, France, Germany, Jamaica and Dominican Republic. I've visited Tempe, Fort Lauderdale and Baltimore. I've met people from all over the world. Before 2013, I'd never even flown in a plane or been outside of the country besides going to Toronto. I used to have to play games with my bills and cards just to eat and have a roof over my head.

Hopefully lucky year 34 leads me to a new place in my career and a better place to live and continued enjoyment of travel and doggie companionship.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
  • gnoff_the_creep
    Lieutenant

by gnoff_the_creep » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:10 pm

Watch the latest Star Wars movie today, and it didn't suck!
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:17 pm

SaraMarie wrote:I'm super happy because after years of having shit credit, today the bureaus are giving me birthday presents! I got a 40 point jump from one today and more to come, because a really nasty item is dropping off right now. Now I don't have to worry about shit like having to move and then being turned down from decent apartments. My current one sucks because I just went with a guy who doesn't check, like, anything.

Of course I'm still unemployed, but I'm still pretty damn well off compared to a few years ago. I have a career now, okay credit, my student loan isn't completely fucked, and I have my amazing dog and have met a lot of really cool people. Just since 2014, I've been to six foreign countries: Canada (haha, but really), Spain, France, Germany, Jamaica and Dominican Republic. I've visited Tempe, Fort Lauderdale and Baltimore. I've met people from all over the world. Before 2013, I'd never even flown in a plane or been outside of the country besides going to Toronto. I used to have to play games with my bills and cards just to eat and have a roof over my head.

Hopefully lucky year 34 leads me to a new place in my career and a better place to live and continued enjoyment of travel and doggie companionship.

Good for you! It's hard ( been there ---believe me) a huge accomplishment. You can have a beer on the Balcony Party :lol:
    7 Time Vet.
    DangerousToys,Triumph.Scorpions,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,MorsPrincpiumEst,
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:04 pm

SOOOOON!!!
    70000tons 2018 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx, Warbringer

Deck ? 2018
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17. MDF 13,14,15.
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:29 pm

My work ( Volvo Dealership) has won our 6th Consecutive Canadian Dealer of the Year Award.

:)

It was all me.

:pound:
    7 Time Vet.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:03 am

Flying to Copenhagen tomorrow for the weekend for a friend's birthday party.

:party: :party: :party:
    Wishlist:
    SABATON / ARKONA / STUCK MOJO / HEIDEVOLK / KILPI / SLAYER
    FOLK METAL / THRASH METAL
  • UltimoAviso
    Petty Officer

by UltimoAviso » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:14 pm

Grim Reaper put me on their guest list and a +1 for any show of my choosing :death:
    http://www.helionprimemetal.com/ <-My Band

70K:
    2016-7211
    2017-9230
    2018-1690
    Wacken:
    Progpower:

Wish:Skull Fist-Striker-Spellcaster-Grim Reaper-Manowar-Running Wild(and i book immediately)
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:23 pm

I just got my 2-day Universal theme park ticket in the mail, for the weekend prior to the cruise
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: TBD

Wishlist: Amon Amarth, Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Running Wild, Septicflesh, Steel Panther, Unleash The Archers
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:40 pm

Just won $US1.5k !!!!!!

On. Broad. Spending. SORTED :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    October Skid-Row November Def-Leppard December Bon-Jovi-/-Kamelot
    2019 Wishlist
    -/-Accept-/-Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Bane-of-Winterstorm-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Dragony-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Mayan-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Valhalore-/-Van-Canto-/-Within-Temptation-/-
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:50 am

cowboy71 wrote:Just won $US1.5k !!!!!!

Nicely done! I just received a commission for selling some performance parts from a US supplier.. they paid me in US Dollars!!!

Nice when the exchange works the other way lol
    7 Time Vet.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:56 pm

Myself, Sam Landa (former pool girl) and our friend Darin put together this last night and it was a huge success. So stoked on life right now.

The infamous LOLLIPOP

70K 2011, 70K 2012, BTH 2012, 70K 2013, 70K 2014, 70K 2015, 70K 2016, 70K 2017

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:51 am

I will be at Ocean Manor in 8 days!! :party:
    70000tons 2018 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx, Warbringer

Deck ? 2018
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:55 am

lucky bastard
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Warbringer-Coroner-Onslaught-GodDethroned-Eluveitie-Arkona

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:05 pm

BOAT!!

6 more days of work!

Deck ? 2018
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:55 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:

Nicely done! I just received a commission for selling some performance parts from a US supplier.. they paid me in US Dollars!!!

Nice when the exchange works the other way lol

YEAH !! The above was via a work-related comp from one of our vendors that is a huge multi-national IT firm hence the USD. VERY handy.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    October Skid-Row November Def-Leppard December Bon-Jovi-/-Kamelot
    2019 Wishlist
    -/-Accept-/-Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Bane-of-Winterstorm-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Dragony-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Mayan-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Valhalore-/-Van-Canto-/-Within-Temptation-/-
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:11 am

My friends, the sneaky bastards that they are, threw me a surprise birthday party on Saturday. My birthday is on Thursday, and since I'm flying to Florida early on Saturday morning, last weekend was the last weekend before the trip. I was thinking of not doing anything and just rest before the trip and 70k, but apparently people thought I don't need any of that. :lol:
    I went to a friend's place for some nice afternoon beers and then he and his wife told me we should go to Nosturi, where Swallow the Sun would be playing later in the evening for a meet&greet in the lobby bar. As it turned out, there was no meet&greet, but a hell of a lot of my friends and family waiting. Nearly had a heart attack. :lol:
    As for Swallow the Sun, yes, saw their gig and Mikko and Markus played a short acoustic set at the party. And another good friend of mine (Mikko from Heathen Hoof) performed a Bathory song with Markus. Quite amazing.

I guess now it's time to start to act my age and be an adult. Isn't that what's expected of old people? :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
  • gnoff_the_creep
    Lieutenant

by gnoff_the_creep » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:50 am

^^ Whatever age on paper has nothing to do with what age you act like.
    Happy birthday!!

:viking:
  • J.m.Andersson
    Oiler

by J.m.Andersson » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:13 am

Finally found my passport yesterday!
  • J.m.Andersson
    Oiler

by J.m.Andersson » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:23 am

Memnoch wrote:
    I guess now it's time to start to act my age and be an adult. Isn't that what's expected of old people? :beerwink:

World has enough of old people, my brother is turning 40 on the Cruise and i still wondering when that Oldman is gonna leave is teenage behaviour :lol:
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:16 am

Just bought floor seats to see Amon Amarth, Entombed A.D., and Exmortus for their upcoming North American Tour.

And in just over a week we will be flying in to Fort Lauderdale!!!! Can't fucking wait!! :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    /-Abbath-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-Allegeaon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Archspire-/-Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates--Autopsy-/-Avatar-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-Be'lakor-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bloodbath-/-Bölzer-/-Borknagar-/-Cancer-/-Carcass-/-Cattle.Decapitation-\-Cloak-\-Cormorant-/-Craven.Idol-/-Cut.Up-/-Cytotoxin-/-Dark.Fortress-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dawn.of.Disease-/-Daylight.Dies-/-Decapitated-/-Decrepit.Birth-/-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Desaster-/-Deströyer.666-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dismember-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Dyscarnate-/-Elder-/-Enforcer-/-Entombed-/-Entrails-/-Finntroll-/-Firespawn-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Grand.Magus-/-God.Dethroned-/-Gorguts-/-Grave-/-Gutter.Instinct-/-High.on.Fire-/-Horrendous-/-Horrified-/-Huntress-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ihsahn-/-Immolation-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Kvelertak-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Legion.of.the.Damned-/-LIK-/-Machine.Head-/-Magic.Circle-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-Memoriam-/-Mgla-/-Midnight-/-Misery.Index-/-Moonspell-/-Mors.Principium.Est-/-Morta.Skuld-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Necrot-/-Obituary-/-Paradise.Lost-/-Primordial-/-Protector-/-Replacaire-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Satan-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletonwitch-/-Skeletal.Remains-/Slayer-/-Sodom-/-Soen-/-Sulphur.Aeon-/-Taake-/-Tankard-/-The.Lurking.Fear-/-Thulcandra-/-Tribulation-/-Unleashed-/-Usurpress-/-Vader-/-Vampire-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:35 pm

Hoppy McGee wrote:Just bought floor seats to see Amon Amarth, Entombed A.D., and Exmortus for their upcoming North American Tour.

And in just over a week we will be flying in to Fort Lauderdale!!!! Can't fucking wait!! :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:

They are playing Saskatoon aand Calgary--No Edmonton

:evil:
    7 Time Vet.
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:11 am

Sitting at the Lincoln dealership getting my car checked for the drive to 70k! Its a total AARP fest here though :?
    I want what we've never had!

Hypocrisy-Ihsahn-Primordial-GrandMagus-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:29 pm

tonight (Tuesday) at 9pm the TV show I worked on, "Outsiders" premiers on WGN... the show is great, and if you watch you'll definitely see me! Starring David Morse, Ryan Hurst, Gillian Alexy and more, we're a mountain family living outside society, and society is about to make the mistake of comin' at us
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Warbringer-Coroner-Onslaught-GodDethroned-Eluveitie-Arkona

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:48 pm

Seems I'm getting $400 onbroad spending credit. I might be a bit tipsy at some point. :party:
    Wishlist:
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:35 am

Memnoch wrote:Seems I'm getting $400 onbroad spending credit. I might be a bit tipsy at some point. :party:

How did you manage that?>???
    7 Time Vet.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:10 am

Memnoch wrote:Seems I'm getting $400 onbroad spending credit. I might be a bit tipsy at some point. :party:

So um, how you doin'? ;)

DrinkMoxie wrote:tonight (Tuesday) at 9pm the TV show I worked on, "Outsiders" premiers on WGN... the show is great, and if you watch you'll definitely see me! Starring David Morse, Ryan Hurst, Gillian Alexy and more, we're a mountain family living outside society, and society is about to make the mistake of comin' at us

Watched the first episode yesterday. Pretty good.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:34 am

Jaimie38 wrote:

How did you manage that?>???

UMC realized that the cruise is a lot more fun if I'm passed out. :lol:
    But seriously, I seem to have gotten some newbies to join us. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:51 pm

Spent 24 of the last 48 hours driving to Maine and back, but now my girlfriend finally lives with me, so it was totally worth it :)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:31 pm

Congrats, Bill! :beerwink:

In other news, I'm on the train to the airport! Wohoo!
    Wishlist:
  • gnoff_the_creep
    Lieutenant

by gnoff_the_creep » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:17 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:Spent 24 of the last 48 hours driving to Maine and back, but now my girlfriend finally lives with me, so it was totally worth it :)

Whohooo!
    :cheers:

Memnoch wrote:Congrats, Bill! :beerwink:

In other news, I'm on the train to the airport! Wohoo!

Whohooo!
    :boobs: :stagger:
  • J.m.Andersson
    Oiler

by J.m.Andersson » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:26 am

Last day of work Before i leave for tomorow, put in over 700 hours over the past 3 months.
    Feels like im gonna sleep away the whole Cruise but still vacation! :stagger:
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:00 am

Last day of work!!

Deck ? 2018
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:45 pm

My girlfriend is moving in with me on Sunday :boobs:
    I hope to bring her on next year's cruise :D
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Accept-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Crimfall-/-Cripper-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Lingua.Mortis.Orchestra-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Running.Wild-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:40 pm

Everyone enjoy your VD! Share it with all your loved ones! :deathhorns:
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:40 pm

EvilDan wrote:Everyone enjoy your VD! Share it with all your loved ones! :deathhorns:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:10 am

Seems I won two tickets (with meet&greet with the band) for tonight's Halestorm gig in Helsinki. The venue is maybe 300 metres from my place, so I guess I'm going. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:25 pm

Memnoch wrote:Seems I won two tickets (with meet&greet with the band) for tonight's Halestorm gig in Helsinki. The venue is maybe 300 metres from my place, so I guess I'm going. :beerwink:

yeah, the taxi shouldn't cost much ;)

EDIT: and today we had a beautiful day! two weeks ago there was snow and now I was having a late lunch outdoors in a shirt
    wishlist '19:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:35 am

I started my show promotion company yesterday :bangers: exciting times
    The infamous LOLLIPOP

70K 2011, 70K 2012, BTH 2012, 70K 2013, 70K 2014, 70K 2015, 70K 2016, 70K 2017

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:23 pm

Free cabin stay in Madera Canyon this wekeend :D
Post Reply 9332 posts