Locked 3 posts Page 1 of 1
Need to book, anyone STILL interested?
    wut3v4
    Crewman

Need to book, anyone STILL interested?

by wut3v4 » Thu May 20, 2010 12:00 pm

I know time's running out and all these "I need a room mate" posts are getting old. I and 2 other friends have been planning to book a room for quite a while. We were aiming to get a 4 person cabin, but the 4th person kept dropping out on us. So we basically got screwed waiting for him to make up his mind. I watched the 3 bed cabins get sold out right before my eyes. I've got doubts about going now because time's running out. So, if you're interested in booking a room with us or you need a room mate(s), please send me a message so we can discuss further details. And please have your mind made up as to whether you want to go or not. Thanks

*Oh and if you'd rather contact me outside of the forum, just email me at eyeeattreez@aim.com
    Last edited by wut3v4 on Thu May 20, 2010 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    debborah1
    Commander

Re: Need to book, anyone STILL interested?

by debborah1 » Fri May 21, 2010 8:21 am

Hey.....theres a guy looking for a room.....his user name is Mr Scheme...you guys need to talk!
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    wut3v4
    Crewman

Re: Need to book, anyone STILL interested?

by wut3v4 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:53 am

I'm in a 4 bed cabin that's pretty cheap. It's $948 per person. A couple people dropped out and were replaced. So far, we've only got 3 people (one chick and 2 guys). We still need one more person to balance out the cost. Ive had quite a few people message me over the past month showing extreme interest in this trip, but they wouldn't reply when we discussed getting them booked. So if you're serious and committed, please send me a message. First come, first serve. Thanks.

And as I already said, you can email me at eyeeattreez@aim.com if you feel email is more convenient. It's alright if you message me on the forum as well. I check my forum messages as frequently as I check my email.
Locked 3 posts Page 1 of 1