Locked 6 posts Page 1 of 1
Looking to join a cabin crew
    JosephElCarajito
    Oiler

Looking to join a cabin crew

by JosephElCarajito » Mon May 31, 2010 9:16 pm

My name is Joseph. I am from Las Vegas, Nevada. I am a guy who is pretty standard and easy going, very polite, and very respectful (as long as you show me the same respect). I absolutely do NOT like looking for any trouble & I despise drama!

Looking to make some friends on this forum as I am new and looking to journey on this cruise myself. Anybody who wants to get to know anything about me feel free to email me at josephangel00@yahoo.com or contact me on www.myspace.com/elcarajito

Looking forward to meeting alot of you and making some good new (NOT nu) metal friends. Saludoz !

Also if you interesting in sharing a cabin with me please email me the information. :cheers:
    debborah1
    Commander

Re: Looking to join a cabin crew

by debborah1 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:40 pm

JosephElCarajito wrote:My name is Joseph. I am from Las Vegas, Nevada. I am a guy who is pretty standard and easy going, very polite, and very respectful (as long as you show me the same respect). I absolutely do NOT like looking for any trouble & I despise drama!

Looking to make some friends on this forum as I am new and looking to journey on this cruise myself. Anybody who wants to get to know anything about me feel free to email me at josephangel00@yahoo.com or contact me on http://www.myspace.com/elcarajito

Looking forward to meeting alot of you and making some good new (NOT nu) metal friends. Saludoz !

Also if you interesting in sharing a cabin with me please email me the information. :cheers:

WElcome aboard Joseph!
    Have you spoken with "kingu" here on the forum...it seems he posted after you did here, and is looking for a cobinmate to fill theirs.......might be your best bet.....Good Luck!
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Bakersfield<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:04 pm

debborah1 wrote:
    JosephElCarajito wrote:My name is Joseph. I am from Las Vegas, Nevada. I am a guy who is pretty standard and easy going, very polite, and very respectful (as long as you show me the same respect). I absolutely do NOT like looking for any trouble & I despise drama!

Looking to make some friends on this forum as I am new and looking to journey on this cruise myself. Anybody who wants to get to know anything about me feel free to email me at josephangel00@yahoo.com or contact me on http://www.myspace.com/elcarajito

WElcome aboard Joseph!
    Have you spoken with "kingu" here on the forum...it seems he posted after you did here, and is looking for a cobinmate to fill theirs.......might be your best bet.....Good Luck!

aww deb, you little matchmaker you... :lol:

:givebeer: damnit
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

11,12,14,15,16, noshow 2017
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:15 pm

Disaster Area wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:

WElcome aboard Joseph!

aww deb, you little matchmaker you... :lol:

he he heee....just tryin to help a fellow metalhead out ya know! lol....The price will only get higher as they sell out! :cheers:

\m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    JosephElCarajito
    Oiler

by JosephElCarajito » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:42 pm

debborah1 wrote:

he he heee....just tryin to help a fellow metalhead out ya know! lol....The price will only get higher as they sell out! :cheers:

[/quote][/quote]

Thank you VERY much Deb. I appreciate the help!
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:14 am

JosephElCarajito wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:

[/quote]

Thank you VERY much Deb. I appreciate the help![/quote]
    No problem....That would be sweet if it pans out....cuz you can't get a spot in a cabin for that price anymore! Hell, I paid more for mine!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
Locked 6 posts Page 1 of 1