Looking for a room-mate? Find them here!
no avatar
User

childofbodom85

Rank

Wiper

Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:29 pm

North Carolina

Need Someone To Book a Cabin With

by childofbodom85 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:05 pm

My name is Harley and I am a huge metalhead from North Carolina. I am the only one of my friends that actually has the money to throw down on this and I REALLY don't want to have to pay double just to be able to go. I'm 24 and am looking for at least one guy or girl to go with me. Please let me know as soon as possible since I want to get the cheapest cabin possible and they are selling out real fast. My e-mail is hsedelson68@yahoo.com
User

debborah1

Rank

Commander

Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:37 pm

Phoenix, AZ

Re: Need Someone To Book a Cabin With

by debborah1 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:38 am

childofbodom85 wrote:My name is Harley and I am a huge metalhead from North Carolina. I am the only one of my friends that actually has the money to throw down on this and I REALLY don't want to have to pay double just to be able to go. I'm 24 and am looking for at least one guy or girl to go with me. Please let me know as soon as possible since I want to get the cheapest cabin possible and they are selling out real fast. My e-mail is hsedelson68@yahoo.com

Try talking to evilguitarist561 on here...they are looking for only one more person to fill their cabin....and you can't get any less expensive than a 4 person cabin! HURRY! :cheers:
2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
\m/ >.< \m/
2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
2015.....BOOKED
User

bandicoot

Rank

Wiper

Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:35 pm

California

by bandicoot » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:07 pm

Did you find anyone to go with yet?
no avatar
User

Nicole1986

Rank

Wiper

Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:57 am

Virginia

by Nicole1986 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:19 pm

Hi my name is Nicole. I am SERIOUS about getting on this cruise. I have the money ready to go. Check out my Myspace and maybe kinda get a feel for who I am, see your a COB fan which is fucking AWESOME! Heres my Myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/nicolechrishelle

And you can also put in: shayla_9@hotmail.com in the Facebook search to find me there. thanks for your time :)

Nicole