Locked 11 posts Page 1 of 1
We have a cabin and need one more
  • User avatar
    Double_B_OZ
    Oiler
    Posts: 37
    Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:04 pm

    We have a cabin and need one more

    by Double_B_OZ » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:15 pm

    Hey guys, we have room for one more!
    I'm at ratm1119991@hotmail.com if you're looking to get on this boat...
    Start sending us some expressions of interest!

    ************************************************************
    Have now got a full cabin - Good Luck Everyone!
    ************************************************************
    Last edited by Double_B_OZ on Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
  • Athemis
    Wiper
    Posts: 8
    Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:48 am
    Location: thessaloniki/greece

    Re: Anyone need to fill their spot?

    by Athemis » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:41 am

    I have too many useless mates that keep pulling out at the last minute join the club m8 ^^
    my friends do the same... and im bored :( look for cabin of 4 too
    23 female form greece contact me if u want to fill your cabin efidarkangel72@hotmail.com ty
  • Pabbicus
    Oiler
    Posts: 21
    Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:54 pm

    Re: Anyone need to fill their spot?

    by Pabbicus » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:34 am

    That makes 3 of us on the forums.
  • Icepyr
    Wiper
    Posts: 7
    Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:48 pm

    Re: Anyone need to fill their spot?

    by Icepyr » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:54 pm

    Maybe I could be the 4th? I'm Jeff. Send me an email at reddestinyO@yahoo.com or check me on myspace at Jeff Van Slyke. It's a pic of me in my trench coat. I am highly interested in doing this b/c I turn 23 on Jan. 27. I'm a drummer and metal is my life. We should all coordinate together and get on that cruise!
  • Athemis
    Wiper
    Posts: 8
    Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:48 am
    Location: thessaloniki/greece

    Re: Anyone need to fill their spot?

    by Athemis » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:25 am

    Icepyr wrote:Maybe I could be the 4th? I'm Jeff. Send me an email at reddestinyO@yahoo.com or check me on myspace at Jeff Van Slyke. It's a pic of me in my trench coat. I am highly interested in doing this b/c I turn 23 on Jan. 27. I'm a drummer and metal is my life. We should all coordinate together and get on that cruise!


    Agreed with jeff ^^ do u ppl wanna be roomies ? :P
  • Pabbicus
    Oiler
    Posts: 21
    Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:54 pm

    Re: Anyone need to fill their spot?

    by Pabbicus » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:42 pm

    Athemis wrote:
    Icepyr wrote:Maybe I could be the 4th? I'm Jeff. Send me an email at reddestinyO@yahoo.com or check me on myspace at Jeff Van Slyke. It's a pic of me in my trench coat. I am highly interested in doing this b/c I turn 23 on Jan. 27. I'm a drummer and metal is my life. We should all coordinate together and get on that cruise!


    Agreed with jeff ^^ do u ppl wanna be roomies ? :P


    I'd have no problem with it, but I'd have to pay in cash when I get to the boat. I can't afford to book and don't have a bank account.
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11081
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Anyone need to fill their spot?

    by ShoreSlayer » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:08 am

    Pabbicus wrote:
    Athemis wrote:I'd have no problem with it, but I'd have to pay in cash when I get to the boat. I can't afford to book and don't have a bank account.


    I doubt that would work Pabbicus but I'm fairly confident you could arrange to wire the money to the organizers to pay your share of the cabin. Probably a little too much to ask your cabin mates who've never met you to pay for your cabin up front in the hopes you arrive with $1000.00 cash on the day we sail. I don't imagine the organizers would hold your spot under those circumstances either.

    Good luck getting this worked out guys. I can tell you for sure that the organizers will go out of their way to do whatever they can within reason to accommodate your needs and secure spots for all serious passengers. See ya on the ship!!
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:
  • Pabbicus
    Oiler
    Posts: 21
    Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:54 pm

    Re: Anyone need to fill their spot?

    by Pabbicus » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:53 pm

    ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Pabbicus wrote:
    Athemis wrote:I'd have no problem with it, but I'd have to pay in cash when I get to the boat. I can't afford to book and don't have a bank account.


    I doubt that would work Pabbicus but I'm fairly confident you could arrange to wire the money to the organizers to pay your share of the cabin. Probably a little too much to ask your cabin mates who've never met you to pay for your cabin up front in the hopes you arrive with $1000.00 cash on the day we sail. I don't imagine the organizers would hold your spot under those circumstances either.

    Good luck getting this worked out guys. I can tell you for sure that the organizers will go out of their way to do whatever they can within reason to accommodate your needs and secure spots for all serious passengers. See ya on the ship!!


    I suppose that's true. I'm not entirely sure how the system works, but I think I can get my shit together and work something out.
  • Icepyr
    Wiper
    Posts: 7
    Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:48 pm

    Re: We have a cabin and need one more

    by Icepyr » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:02 am

    I'll call the organization up and see what options they will give us. This may take a couple of days but I'll try to get back to yall a.s.a.p. Keep on rockin' til then ^^
  • Icepyr
    Wiper
    Posts: 7
    Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:48 pm

    Re: We have a cabin and need one more

    by Icepyr » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:47 pm

    Yo fellow metalheads! I'm back with good news. I talked with the planner about how to do this and here's what we have to do:

    1 - Have a cabin leader. I will volunteer.

    2 - Cabin leader will call in and book the cabin and tell the planner who else is in the party

    3 - The members will fill out the registration form and INDIVIDUALLY pay for their part of the cabin (in other words we don't have to worry about wiring money to anyone but to the cruise organizer)

    ... and that's about the skinny of it. Now if I'm going to be the leader, there will be no b.s. Either be ready to go with your full payment or don't sign up. I will not book the cabin until we have all the members. There is a SLIGHT chance, if we hurry, that we can do this in payments instead of paying in full, but I doubt we will make the deadline. Contact me back either on this forum, my email reddestinyo@yahoo.com , or look for me on facebook at Jeff Van Slyke (my pic is me in a trench with a sword). Let's make this happen ya'll b/c I'm ready to do this! ^-^
  • Dklean2003
    Oiler
    Posts: 45
    Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:42 pm

    Re: We have a cabin and need one more

    by Dklean2003 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:18 pm

    I am defintaly wanting to go. If you need someone give me a call 405-245-8778 Dean Brown on Facebook

    METALLLLLLLLLL
Locked 11 posts Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests