Locked 6 posts Page 1 of 1
FILLED - 2 open spots in quad balcony
  • Iconix
    Crewman

FILLED - 2 open spots in quad balcony

by Iconix » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:16 pm

My sister and I are two-time veterans who got a quad cabin this year to share with a couple of friends, who had to change plans and drop out, and we're now looking for someone else to take over these spots.

The cabin is a quad balcony (D1 in https://book70000tons.com/pricing-private.php) Total cost is $1099 + $379 taxes - $1478 each

We're open to sharing the room with 2 singles or with a couple, but just to be totally upfront - we're there for the music, and the experience, and we're coming and going from the room A LOT, on whatever schedule the boat gives us - grabbing an hour of sleep whenever it's available, changing clothes after getting drenched on the pool deck, etc. If you're a couple (or just by yourself and hoping for a hookup) and you're hoping to get a lot of private time in the cabin, then more power to you, but I don't think we're the partners for you
    Last edited by Iconix on Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
    70k Survivor:
    2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024

Wishlist: (ON!, last year, repeats, still hoping)

Aeternam-AlienWeaponry-AllShallPerish-Allegaeon-AMONAMARTH-Amorphis-Anciients-AndyGillion-ArchEnemy-AtTheGates-BE'LAKOR-Belzebubs-BeyondCreation-TheBlackDahliaMurder-BlackCrownInitiate-Blackguard-BloodStainChild-BORKNAGAR-Carcass-Chimaira-CountlessSkies-DarkAge-Darkane-DarkLunacy-DarkTranquillity-Devildriver-Diablo-DimensionZero-DimmuBorgir-DisarmoniaMundi-Eluveitie-Ensiferum-Equilibrium-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FearFactory-Finntroll-FleshgodApocalypse-GOJIRA-Gyze-TheHaloEffect-TheHaunted-Helleborus-Ihsahn-InFlames-InMourning-Insomnium-IntoEternity-InVain-Kalmah-Katatonia-KingOfAsgard-LacunaCoil-LambOfGod-Manegarm-Mastodon-Mercenary-Miseration-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MorsPrincipiumEst-NeObliviscaris-Nightrage-Obscura-TheOcean-OceansOfSlumber-OctoberTide-OmniumGatherum-OPETH-Ouroboros-Persefone-PainConfessor-Raunchy-RiversOfNihil-RottingChrist-SaltatioMortis-ScarSymmetry-ShadowsFall-Shylmagoghnar-Skeletonwitch-Skyfire-Slipknot-Soen-Soilwork-Solution.45-Stam1na-Susperia-SvartCrown-SwallowTheSun-Sylosis-Testament-ThreatSignal-Trivium-Turisas-Tyr-Unearth-UnleashTheArchers-Whitechapel-WhiteVoid-Wilderun-Wintersun-Wolfheart

\m/ >_< \m/
  • msubcheva@gmail.com
    Wiper

Re: 2 open spots in quad balcony

by msubcheva@gmail.com » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:45 am

I'm interested for both spots. Can I contact you by mail? prime_studio@abv.bg is mine
  • Iconix
    Crewman

by Iconix » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:48 am

I'm sorry it took me a couple days to respond, I've been very busy this week - I will email you later today
    70k Survivor:

Aeternam-AlienWeaponry-AllShallPerish-Allegaeon-AMONAMARTH-Amorphis-Anciients-AndyGillion-ArchEnemy-AtTheGates-BE'LAKOR-Belzebubs-BeyondCreation-TheBlackDahliaMurder-BlackCrownInitiate-Blackguard-BloodStainChild-BORKNAGAR-Carcass-Chimaira-CountlessSkies-DarkAge-Darkane-DarkLunacy-DarkTranquillity-Devildriver-Diablo-DimensionZero-DimmuBorgir-DisarmoniaMundi-Eluveitie-Ensiferum-Equilibrium-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FearFactory-Finntroll-FleshgodApocalypse-GOJIRA-Gyze-TheHaloEffect-TheHaunted-Helleborus-Ihsahn-InFlames-InMourning-Insomnium-IntoEternity-InVain-Kalmah-Katatonia-KingOfAsgard-LacunaCoil-LambOfGod-Manegarm-Mastodon-Mercenary-Miseration-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MorsPrincipiumEst-NeObliviscaris-Nightrage-Obscura-TheOcean-OceansOfSlumber-OctoberTide-OmniumGatherum-OPETH-Ouroboros-Persefone-PainConfessor-Raunchy-RiversOfNihil-RottingChrist-SaltatioMortis-ScarSymmetry-ShadowsFall-Shylmagoghnar-Skeletonwitch-Skyfire-Slipknot-Soen-Soilwork-Solution.45-Stam1na-Susperia-SvartCrown-SwallowTheSun-Sylosis-Testament-ThreatSignal-Trivium-Turisas-Tyr-Unearth-UnleashTheArchers-Whitechapel-WhiteVoid-Wilderun-Wintersun-Wolfheart

\m/ >_< \m/
  • JayJayLehto
    Wiper

by JayJayLehto » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:44 am

Hi!

My friend and I are also interested in this. We are two 35 & 38 years old metal dudes from Finland wanting to get cabin spots to go for 70000tons for the first time. Please PM or email me if these are still available, thank you!

- Joni
    Spock JP
    Wiper

by Spock JP » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:59 am

hi we are newbie couple from Ecuador 32/33 years old, we are so interested in two spots, please if you still has the places send me a email. pay fully.

juanpablo.proano@gmail.com

:heavydrink:
  • Iconix
    Crewman

Re: FILLED - 2 open spots in quad balcony

by Iconix » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:44 am

Sorry to those who just replied in the last couple days, but we filled these spots over the weekend.
    70k Survivor:

\m/ >_< \m/
Locked 6 posts Page 1 of 1