Locked 5 posts Page 1 of 1
Newbie to the cruise/Forum Need a room for 2 adults
  • HVYMTLREDNEK
    Wiper

Newbie to the cruise/Forum Need a room for 2 adults

by HVYMTLREDNEK » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:12 pm

Hello my fellow metal heads. Me and my wife are looking to go on this cruise. We are looking to share a room if there is one available. We are smokers but we smoke outside. I am a drinker . but my wife is not. She may have a few just because its a cruise. We live in the sunshine state of Florida. We have 5 acres of land and 2 dogs. Kids are gone. And we both own a business in Winter Park fl. So responsibility is a MUST for us a well. Ill hang with the best of them but when it comes to sharing a room we wont be in the way. Sleep Showers METAL SLEEP maybe a shower. METAL.. We both know a few peeps from the Florida bands that will be on board. Looking to have an experience of a lifetime. We are BOTH big kids with an amazing sense of humor. Lets have some fun and Show us around.. Looking to meet life long friends. Hope that you will consider us. OH YES!! Both have passports and FUNDS readily available.
  • contrataque
    Oiler

Re: Newbie to the cruise/Forum Need a room for 2 adults

by contrataque » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:38 pm

Hey there!! Are you still looking for spots? I have 2 spots available! Let me know if you interested! Cheers!! :headbanger:
  • marchocias
    Wiper

by marchocias » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:18 pm

Hello!

Weve got a Jr. Suite with 2 spots.

We didnt got our visa so we will be giving away the cabin at gold member price.

Any interested?

Thanks Mr Trump!!
  • Tessie
    Wiper

by Tessie » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:34 pm

We're a grown up coule from norway that has 2 spots available in a 4 bed cabin.

Let's chat if you're interested
  • HVYMTLREDNEK
    Wiper

by HVYMTLREDNEK » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:25 am

hello all Thank you for the replys. We did end up scoring a decent cabin on the public sale . See yall there !! :shred: :shred:
Locked 5 posts Page 1 of 1