User

captaingabbeh

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:07 pm

Calgary, Canada

Re: 2018 Wish List

by captaingabbeh » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:52 am

I am officially adding 3teeth to my wishlist as my pick for this year's Obligatory Industrial Band:

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DA69XEjZ1KVc&ved=0ahUKEwjP6tPI6MrVAhWLwYMKHZrFC_oQt9IBCFMwBQ&usg=AFQjCNEY8b0XSbusmqBwUJhtkz-PjCSAfg

Also they melted faces at Terminus a couple weeks ago.

2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 BOOKED!!

Want: NeO-Chthonic-Heidevolk-Sabaton-Powerwolf
-Kreator-Finntroll-Nightwish-Myrath-Thunderstone-TheAgonist-Skindred-Satyricon-Hypocrisy-Epica-Starkill-Crossfaith-Zeal&Ardor-Meshuggah-Septicflesh-Aeternam-Demons&Wizards-3teeth
User

Godflesh

Rank

Petty Officer

Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:50 pm

Seattle, WA

by Godflesh » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:58 pm

I'd like to add one more vote for Black Crown Initiate, awesome prog death from Pennsylvania.
User

captaingabbeh

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:07 pm

Calgary, Canada

by captaingabbeh » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:48 pm

Godflesh wrote:I'd like to add one more vote for Black Crown Initiate, awesome prog death from Pennsylvania.

I would be down with this on the grounds that I'd like to see them and actually remember it.

2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 BOOKED!!

Want: NeO-Chthonic-Heidevolk-Sabaton-Powerwolf
-Kreator-Finntroll-Nightwish-Myrath-Thunderstone-TheAgonist-Skindred-Satyricon-Hypocrisy-Epica-Starkill-Crossfaith-Zeal&Ardor-Meshuggah-Septicflesh-Aeternam-Demons&Wizards-3teeth
User

bodomdragon

Rank

Ensign

Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:07 am

Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

by bodomdragon » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:02 am

Adding Masteplan and Serious Black. I had forgotten the former for some reason, and I watched the latter for the first time (@ Leyendas del Rock) this weekend and they were really good. High quality power metal.

But the clear winners of the festival were Eclipse. Please, please, bring these guys onbroad!!
Wishlist:
Accept--Aeternam--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Battle.Beast--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend.Project--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--DREAM.EVIL--Dream.Theater--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Epica--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--Freedom.Call--Gamma.Ray--Gloryhammer--Haken--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonspell--Ne.Obliviscaris--Need--Nightwish--Onslaught--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Pyramaze--Sabaton--Serious.Black--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--Teramaze--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Unleash.the.Archers--Volbeat--VOYAGER--Wintersun--Witherscape

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017: Survivor | 2018: BOOKED
Previous