DrinkMoxie

Rank

Commander

Tue May 24, 2011 8:31 pm

McKees Rocks, PA

Re: Triple Threat

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:14 pm

Lake Of Tears or Legion Of The Damned please
Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Goatwhore-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Witchery-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-OctoberTide-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-TheAbsence-Desultory-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Alestorm-DarkTranquillity-InExtremo-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Meshuggah-Gyze-Benediction-BeyondCreation-Voivod-InMourning

cabin 3013 (2012)
cabin 9560 (2014)
cabin 8671 (2015)
cabin 7313 (2017)
cabin ???? (2018)
User

Hoppy McGee

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:53 am

Ontario, Canada

by Hoppy McGee » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:37 pm

Legion of the Damned would be an awesome add to the lineup.

LIK would be a great add as well. Cripper contender that just signed with Metal Blade. We haven't had a single Swedish death band yet and these guys would fill the void nicely :deathhorns:
70k 2016 Cabin 9399
70k 2017 Cabin 2364
70k 2018 Cabin 9678
-/-Abbath-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-Aborted-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-Alestorm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Anciients-/-Asphyx-/-Autopsy-/-Avatar-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-Be'lakor-/-Benediction-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bloodbath-/-Bölzer-/-Borknagar-/-Cancer-/-Convulse-/-Cormorant-/-Cut.Up-/-Dark.Fortress-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Dawn.of.Disease-/-Daylight.Dies-/-Dead.Congregation-/-Decapitated-/Deicide-/Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deströyer.666-/-Desultory-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dismember-/-Drakwald-/-Elder-/-Emperor-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Entombed-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Exhumed-/-Finntroll-/-Firespawn-/-Ghoul-/-Goatwhore-/-Gojira-/-Gorguts-/-Gutter.Instinct-/-HateSphere-/-High.on.Fire-/-Horrendous-/-Huntress-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ihsahn-/-Immolation-/-In.Flames-/-In.Mourning-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-Killer.Be.Killed-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Legion.of.the.Damned-/-LIK-/-Machine.Head-/-Magic.Circle-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-Memoriam-/-Mgla-/-Midnight-/-Misery.Index-/-Morbid-Angel-/-Morta.Skuld-/-Naglfar-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Necrophobic-/-Obituary-/-Obesquiae-/-Once.Human-/-Onslaught-/-Paradise.Lost-/-Primordial-/-Protector-/-Red.Fang-/-Ripper-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruinous-/-Samael-/-Satan-/-Satyricon-/-Sinister-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletonwitch-/Slayer-/-Soen-/Sulphur-/-Sulphur.Aeon-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-Taake-/-Tankard-/-Temple.of.Baal-/-This.Ending-/-Thulcandra-/-Trap.Them-/-Tribulation-/-Vader-/-Vampire-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-White.Empress-/-Wintersun-/-Witchery-/-Wolfheart-
User

praey

Rank

Wiper

Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:45 am

New Orleans

by praey » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:55 pm

I think I remember seeing something about Legion of the Damned having a new album coming out this year. That and the slight lack of thrash this year make them seem like a good contender.

Also, maybe I’m overthinking this, but “Legion” implies a lot of individuals, which would be the opposite of being ‘Lonely’... hey, it could work.
Survivor 2015, 2016, 2017
Booked 2018
User

Pellaz

Rank

Ensign

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm

Georgia, USA

by Pellaz » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:59 pm

Triosphere....hey, we got one right. :lol:

Not too many easy possibilities for "L." Lacuna Coil might be most likely, but OTOH I think Leaves Eyes has an album coming out or something.
Lake of Tears and Lizzy Borden round out 70K's previous "L" participants.

I'd love to see Leprous, Loss or Luciferan Light Orchestra, but they seem unlikely. LLO would be great as Christofer J. has told me he'd love to be back abroad...and he can play now without being in agony. :beerbang:

Errm, having typed that, I suppose Life of Agony is technically a possibility. :D
2018 Wishlist:
Abbath--Aeternam--Amon.Amarth--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Dark.Tranquility--Dimmu.Borgir--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano
--Eluveitie--Emperor--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Exmortus--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Green.Carnation--Ihsahn--Korpiklaani--Immortal--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--
Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Obscura--Old.Man's.Child--Opeth--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Devin.Townsend.Project--Turisas--Tyr--Vintersorg--Yyrkoon--1349
2015: Survivor
2016: Survivor
2017: Survivor
2018: Booked (1568)
no avatar
User

headlinerluxi

Rank

Petty Officer

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:20 am

by headlinerluxi » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:54 am

Lost Society or Lost Soul...but hope Lizzy Borden, London or Loudness.... :wank: :wank:
2012 survivor
2013 survivor
2014 survivor
2016 survivor
2018 booked
Savatage Queensryche Powerwolf Dokken Megadeth Mob Rules UDO Wasp Ripper Owens Tesla Y&T Armored Saint Testament Iced Earth Sabaton DAD Tesla Cinderella Primal Fear Brainstorm
User

bodomdragon

Rank

Ensign

Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:07 am

Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

by bodomdragon » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:15 am

TPH wrote:
cowboy71 wrote:I caught a set last time. Pretty enjoyable :)

bodomdragon wrote:FUCK YES!!! Another great announcement!!!!!

OK, it's a clear sign that this time, I'll have to agree with Razor :twisted:

In my defense I have to say that I like much more than Power Metal.... If I'm not mistaken you're quite a "thrash-all-the-way" guy and even with you I can share the taste on some bands :D
Wishlist:
Accept--Aeternam--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Battle.Beast--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend.Project--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--DREAM.EVIL--Dream.Theater--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Epica--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--Freedom.Call--Gamma.Ray--Gloryhammer--Haken--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonspell--Ne.Obliviscaris--Need--Nightwish--Onslaught--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Pyramaze--Sabaton--Serious.Black--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--Teramaze--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Unleash.the.Archers--Volbeat--VOYAGER--Wintersun--Witherscape

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017: Survivor | 2018: BOOKED
User

Ethrivas

Rank

Oiler

Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:53 pm

by Ethrivas » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:24 am

praey wrote:Also, maybe I’m overthinking this, but “Legion” implies a lot of individuals, which would be the opposite of being ‘Lonely’... hey, it could work.

I thought the same way.
Lamb of God would make my day. Lost Society may also be a good addition to the trash side.
2018 - BOOKED

Wishlist: Be'lakor, Fleshgod Apo, Tribulation, Brymir, Lamb of God, Dimmu Borgir, Iced Earth, The Seer, Moonshade, Morbid Angel, EtoS, Godsmack, Mgla, Hypocrisy, Tyr, Melechesh, Harakiri for the Sky, Nailed to Obscurity, Chthonic.
User

TPH

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:47 am

Dublin, Ireland

by TPH » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:51 am

bodomdragon wrote:In my defense I have to say that I like much more than Power Metal.... If I'm not mistaken you're quite a "thrash-all-the-way" guy and even with you I can share the taste on some bands :D

Mmm, yes and no. I definitely have a really, really sweet spot for thrash, but I love tons of other stuff, mainly in death metal these last years. In my favorite bands ever, you can find Testament, sure. But also Opeth, Anathema, I was an ultimate Devin Townsend/Strapping Young Lad fan until a few years ago, Death...
Wacken 2003
Fury Fest 2004-2005, Hellfest 2006 to 2017
70K 2017 - cabin 2250
no avatar
User

sara

Rank

Petty Officer

Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:51 pm

Boston

by sara » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:19 am

I FORGOT ABOUT LICH KING. ALL HAIL!

Seriously though, suddenly realizing there's even a glimmer of hope for Lich King on the boat. I know I can also have them in Boston. But I want boat Lich King, too. They'd make an excellent thrash addition.

EDIT: Nevermind, they're in friggin' Australia. Well. I'll wait until they open for a couple bands this summer and just try to not get killed by these Boston mosh pits, damn.
Warbringer-/-King-Parrot-/-Lich-King-/-Angelus-Apatrida-/-Benighted-/-The-Crown-/-Aeon-/-Witchery-/-Occultist-/-Black-Breath-/-Chthonic-/-Alestorm-/-Devin-Townsend-/-Zimmers-Hole-/-Party-Thrash-/-Grindcore-/-Stoner-Bands-/-Folk-Metal-/-Heavier-Prog
User

Azazel101

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:35 am

Fond du Lac/Beaver Dam, Wisconsin

by Azazel101 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:45 am

Life of Agony have been making a come back and LoudBlast played on Barge I think

Laaz Rocket or Lawnmowr Death would add some thrash
The Legion or Lord Belial for some Black
Last edited by Azazel101 on Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-Combichrist-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-Amorphis-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-AmonAmarth-/-AcidBath-/-Benidiction-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-DementedTed-/--Entrails-/-Exhumed-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-Necrophobic-/-NuclearAssault-/-OctoberTide-/-NapalmDeath-/-Sepulturia(20yearsRootsw/MaxandIgore)-/-Tiamat-/-VoiVod-/-Wilt-/-Nailbomb-/-FudgeTunnel-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-Godflesh
ok for a start
User

Azazel101

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:47 am

Lordy Kong would be cool.
Max Cavalera's Sons ( Sepultura / Soulfly )
ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-Combichrist-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-Amorphis-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-AmonAmarth-/-AcidBath-/-Benidiction-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-DementedTed-/--Entrails-/-Exhumed-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-Necrophobic-/-NuclearAssault-/-OctoberTide-/-NapalmDeath-/-Sepulturia(20yearsRootsw/MaxandIgore)-/-Tiamat-/-VoiVod-/-Wilt-/-Nailbomb-/-FudgeTunnel-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-Godflesh
ok for a start
User

TPH

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Dublin, Ireland

by TPH » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:49 am

Triosphere

To my surprise, they are actually more than decent! Will try to catch at least some songs on one of their sets.
Wacken 2003
70K 2017 - cabin 2250
User

metalmaciejmetal

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:27 pm

Mississauga, Ontario

by metalmaciejmetal » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:15 pm

What about Lancer goofy Swedish power metal. I think they'd be perfect for the cruise. Just a blind guess
Survivor 2016 and 2017
no avatar
User

Andy

Rank

THE SKIPPER

Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:04 pm

THE BRIDGE

A Sign Of The Dragonhead

by Andy » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:16 pm

LEAVES' EYES released their brand new album called "Sign Of The Dragonhead" today, and you know what? It topped the iTunes metal charts at #1 in Germany! What better way is there to celebrate than to have them join us onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL 2018? Prepare yourselves as we count down the days until you and 2,999 of the craziest Metalheads from across the globe, together with 60 Metal bands, will be onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

If you're not joining us, how will you "E"ver forgive yourself for missing out on the Heavy Metal Vacation of a lifetime?

User

cowboy71

Rank

Commander

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 pm

Brisbane, Australia

Re: A Sign Of The Dragonhead

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:43 pm

Skipper, if the next band is not "E"vertale, I'ma gunna killya!
Upcoming Gigs:
Feb 70K Mar Arch-Enemy-/-Amon Amarth-/-Sabaton-/-
I'm back in 2018
-/-Accept-/-Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Bane-of-Winterstorm-/-Battlelore-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Dragony-/-Edguy-/-Evertale-/-Fogalord-/-Gotthard-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Mayan-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Rhapsody-Reunion-/-Running-Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sonata-Arctica-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Valhalore-/-Van-Canto-/-Within-Temptation-/-
no avatar
User

sara

Rank

Petty Officer

Boston

by sara » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:53 pm

It's Everclear :P
Warbringer-/-King-Parrot-/-Lich-King-/-Angelus-Apatrida-/-Benighted-/-The-Crown-/-Aeon-/-Witchery-/-Occultist-/-Black-Breath-/-Chthonic-/-Alestorm-/-Devin-Townsend-/-Zimmers-Hole-/-Party-Thrash-/-Grindcore-/-Stoner-Bands-/-Folk-Metal-/-Heavier-Prog
User

Pellaz

Rank

Ensign

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm

Georgia, USA

by Pellaz » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:14 pm

CLEARLY the next band is Evergrey-- Oh, wait. :lol:

Evertale
Ensiferum
Exodus
Eluveitie
Exmortus
Emperor
Edge of Sanity
Every Mother's Nightmare :D
2018 Wishlist:
Abbath--Aeternam--Amon.Amarth--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Dark.Tranquility--Dimmu.Borgir--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano
--Eluveitie--Emperor--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Exmortus--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Green.Carnation--Ihsahn--Korpiklaani--Immortal--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--
Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Obscura--Old.Man's.Child--Opeth--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Devin.Townsend.Project--Turisas--Tyr--Vintersorg--Yyrkoon--1349
2015: Survivor
2016: Survivor
2017: Survivor
2018: Booked (1568)
User

DragonLordJones

Rank

Lieutenant

Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:33 pm

Mayville, Wisconsin

by DragonLordJones » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:21 pm

ENTRAILS :beerhorns: :givebeer: :cheers:
70000tons of Metal 2011 Deck5 5563 2012 Deck5 5063BARGE TO HELL Deck5 5563 2013 DECK6 60572014 ... deck4 4557 2015 Deck 7 7225 2016 deck? cabin?2017 deck6 room?2018 deck6 6693
User

Phoenix

Rank

Ensign

Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:29 pm

Calgary, AB, Canada

by Phoenix » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:37 pm

... really? Leaves Eyes? Well, I guess they got Battle Beast and Sabaton, may as well book the whole tour.

I have no horse in the E race. Unless Eluveitie sounds better live now than I think they do.

EDIT: actually hang on, EToS please. If you're not gonna give me In Vain.
Last edited by Phoenix on Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aeternam-†-Amon.Amarth-†-Black.Crown.Initiate-†-ChthoniC-†-Gorod-†-In.Extremo-†-Insomnium-†-In.Vain-†-Korpiklaani-†-Melechesh-†-Mercenary-†-Metsatöll-†-Ne.Obliviscaris-†-Novembre-†-Sabaton-†-Silent.Civilian-†-Soilwork-†-Solstafir-†-Tengger.Calvary-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
no avatar
User

sara

Rank

Petty Officer

Boston

by sara » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:41 pm

Exmortus is in the studio, so probably not them. I'd take Evile, and Exodus wouldn't be happening this late. I'm just not as into Eluveitie anymore.
no avatar
User

Disco

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:37 pm

Detroit

by Disco » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:54 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Skipper, if the next band is not "E"vertale, I'ma gunna killya!

You and me both mate.
70k Tons 2011 - Survivor
70k Tons 2012 - Abandoned Ship
BTH 2012 - Skipped
70k Tons 2013 - Awesome
User

acidbasement

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:41 pm

Erickson, Manitoba

by acidbasement » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:00 pm

Ensiferum would be logical, if we expect logic. Dragonheads was their first EP, no?
Korpiklaani-/-In.Extremo-/-Alestorm-/-Aeternam-/-Battle.Beast-/-Threshold-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Avantasia-/-Edguy-/-Grai-/-Astral.Doors-/-Civil.War-/-Wederganger-/-Scarab-/-Kontrust-/-Gloryhammer-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Heathen.Foray-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-The.Dread.Crew.Of.Oddwood-/-Turisas-/-Deathstars-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-Vogelfrey
no avatar
User

big perken

Rank

Crewman

Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:13 am

Edmonton, Alberta

by big perken » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:45 pm

Entropy has been doing some shows. They'd be a great add
User

Ethrivas

Rank

Oiler

Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:53 pm

by Ethrivas » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:34 am

Phoenix wrote:EDIT: actually hang on, EToS please. If you're not gonna give me In Vain.

Eternal Tears of Sorrow is the jackpot E band for me as well.
Edge of Sanity (are they still alive?)
2018 - BOOKED

Wishlist: Be'lakor, Fleshgod Apo, Tribulation, Brymir, Lamb of God, Dimmu Borgir, Iced Earth, The Seer, Moonshade, Morbid Angel, EtoS, Godsmack, Mgla, Hypocrisy, Tyr, Melechesh, Harakiri for the Sky, Nailed to Obscurity, Chthonic.
User

Godflesh

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:50 pm

Seattle, WA

by Godflesh » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:33 am

TPH wrote:Triosphere

To my surprise, they are actually more than decent! Will try to catch at least some songs on one of their sets.

User

TPH

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Dublin, Ireland

by TPH » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:35 am

Leaves' Eyes

Wacken 2003
70K 2017 - cabin 2250
User

Razor Ramon

Rank

Midshipman

Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:46 pm

Philadelphia, PA

by Razor Ramon » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:22 am

LEAVES' EYES
Not too exciting, but alright.

E better be Evocation!
70000 Tons 2018 ROOM 8355
Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Borknagar-/-Liv-Kristine-/-October-Tide-/-Within-Temptation-/-In-Mourning-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Bloodbath-/-Paradise-Lost-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole-/-Wolfheart-/-Virgin-Black-/-Antimatter-/-Nightwish-/-Arkan--/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Tristania-/-Autumnal-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/--/-Thurisaz-/-Swallow-The-Sun-/-Benighted-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Beseech-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Naglfar-/--Ulver-/-Ahab-/-To-Cast-A-Shadow-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Bilocate-/-Evocation-/-Wine-From-Tears-/-Hanging-Garden-/-In-Vain-/-In-Slumber-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Ne-Obliviscaris-/-Green-Carnation-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Coldworld-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Silent-Stream-Of-Godless-Elegy-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-Centinex-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Arcturus-/-Darkwell-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress
My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
User

DrinkMoxie

Rank

Commander

Tue May 24, 2011 8:31 pm

McKees Rocks, PA

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:10 am

Exhorder, Eternal Tears Of Sorrow, Eternal Lies, Excretion, Excrementory Grindfuckers, End Of Green
Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Goatwhore-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Witchery-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-OctoberTide-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-TheAbsence-Desultory-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Alestorm-DarkTranquillity-InExtremo-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Meshuggah-Gyze-Benediction-BeyondCreation-Voivod-InMourning

cabin 3013 (2012)
cabin 9560 (2014)
cabin 8671 (2015)
cabin 7313 (2017)
cabin ???? (2018)
User

DragonLordJones

Rank

Lieutenant

Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:33 pm

Mayville, Wisconsin

by DragonLordJones » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:39 am

would also accept EVILE :cheers: :beerhorns:
70000tons of Metal 2011 Deck5 5563 2012 Deck5 5063BARGE TO HELL Deck5 5563 2013 DECK6 60572014 ... deck4 4557 2015 Deck 7 7225 2016 deck? cabin?2017 deck6 room?2018 deck6 6693
User

Azazel101

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:47 pm

Edge of Sanity with a return from Dan Swano?
ok for a start
User

Phoenix

Rank

Ensign

Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:29 pm

Calgary, AB, Canada

by Phoenix » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:53 pm

Azazel101 wrote:Edge of Sanity with a return from Dan Swano?

That's crazy talk. Don't get my hopes up.
Aeternam-†-Amon.Amarth-†-Black.Crown.Initiate-†-ChthoniC-†-Gorod-†-In.Extremo-†-Insomnium-†-In.Vain-†-Korpiklaani-†-Melechesh-†-Mercenary-†-Metsatöll-†-Ne.Obliviscaris-†-Novembre-†-Sabaton-†-Silent.Civilian-†-Soilwork-†-Solstafir-†-Tengger.Calvary-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
User

cegr80

Rank

Crewman

Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:02 pm

Houston, TX USA

by cegr80 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:56 pm

Emperor would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeet :metalguy:
70k 2017 - Silver Survivor
ProgPower USA 2015,2016,2017 - Gold Badge
User

Fatum11

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:20 pm

Sydney, Australia

by Fatum11 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:46 am

Would love the next announcement to be Eluveitie :mrgreen:
Draconian-Samael-Opeth-Nightwish-Be'lakor-DevinTownsend-Orphandland-Doom:vs-Eluveitie-NovembersDoom-Epica-Apocalyptica-Haggard-Kamelot-Insomnium-LethianDreams-TheForeshadowing-AmonAmarth-CellarDarling-Moonspell-NeObliviscaris-RottingChrist-SepticFlesh-SwallowTheSun-Sabaton-Saturnus-Rammstein-OctoberTide-ISON-Triptykon-FleshgodApocalypse-Wolfheart
User

Downvod

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:09 am

Twin Lakes, Wisconsin

by Downvod » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:38 am

Phoenix wrote:I have no horse in the E race. Unless Eluveitie sounds better live now than I think they do.

That 'Rebirth' song put any doubts to rest for me. I actually think he has upgraded the band in some ways. Can't speak to how they are live yet but I am looking forward to seeing the new lineup.
70k 2016: Cabin 7279
70k 2017: Cabin 6361
70k 2018: Cabin 1704

Abbath-/-Accept-/-Aetherian-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-At.the.Gates-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-Be'Lakor-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-The.Black.Dahlia.Murder-/-Black.Fast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodshot.Dawn-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Dark.Angel-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Decapitated-/-Devin.Townsend.Project-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Eluveitie-/-Ensiferum-/-Epica-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Exmortus-/-Exodus-/-The.Faceless-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Fragments.of.Unbecoming-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Hypocrisy-/-In.Mourning-/-Insomnium-/-Kataklysm-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Korpiklaani-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Mastodon-/-Machine.Head-/-Meshuggah-/-Necrophagist-/-Nekrogoblikon-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nevermore.(reunion)-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Oni-/-Opeth-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Seducer's.Embrace-/-Sodom-/-Soilwork-/-Solution.45-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-Symphony.X-/-Taake-/-Tankard-/-Tiamat-/-Tyr-/-Undrask-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Winterhymn-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart
User

alex_canada

Rank

Ensign

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:23 pm

Winnipeg

by alex_canada » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:29 am

Would love eluveitie. New material is surprisingly great.
3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Blink 182, Chthonic, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Pagan's Mind, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
User

Melisandre

Rank

Oiler

Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:14 am

by Melisandre » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:55 am

Esoteric would be awesome.
More Doom and more Thrash needed onbroad!
AHAB / Primordial / Prong / Shape of Despair
User

Hulk RT

Rank

Oiler

Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:15 am

Omaha, NE, USA

by Hulk RT » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:33 am

Entombed AD would be cool to see on the boat.
2017 Survivor
[2018 Booked
User

bernabeit

Rank

Petty Officer

Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:14 am

Queensland, Australia

by bernabeit » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:43 pm

Sweet Leaves Eyes, keen to see how Elina goes live!!

Emperor, Eluveitie, Ensiferum, Epica, Exodus - E is a good letter!!
Wishlist: Amon Amarth, Battlelore, Borknagar, Communic, Dimmu Borgir, Goatwhore, Hypocrisy, Kreator, Legion of the Damned, Leaves Eyes, Midnattsol, Nightwish, Persuader, Sanctuary/Warrel Dane, Sirenia, Suidakra, Sylosis, Warbringer, Whispered, Wolfheart, Within Temptation.
User

Warphine

Rank

Ensign

Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:19 pm

Orlando, FL

by Warphine » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:01 pm

Melisandre wrote:More Doom and more Thrash needed onbroad!

So true!
Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
User

Memnoch

Rank

Lieutenant-Commander

Mon May 03, 2010 10:03 pm

Hellsinki, Funland

by Memnoch » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:26 am

Of course they start announcing all the girlie bands now that I've already made other plans for the cruise week. :lol:

Leaves' Eyes seems to be a lot better now that they have Elina as their front lady, Seven Spires has their moments and Triosphere is one of my favourite girlie bands.
Wishlist:
SABATON / ARKONA / HEIDEVOLK / KILPI / SLAYER
FOLK METAL / THRASH METAL
PreviousNext