Post Reply 647 posts
2019 Wishlist
    Ethrivas
    Petty Officer

Re: 2019 Wishlist

by Ethrivas » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:53 pm

cegr80 wrote:
    Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:50 pm
    I'm totally obsessed with Be'lakor! Such an awesome band! What are the chances of them getting on the boat?
    Every Be'lakor album so far is top-notch. They carry the flag of quality on melodeath front. I really hope they will be included to this years' cruise.
    Wishlist 2019: ABLAZE.MY.SORROW-Aetherian-ALLEGAEON-AMORPHIS-At.the.Gates-BE'LAKOR-BRYMIR-Chthonic-Crescent-Daath-Dark.Oath-Decembre.Noir-DIMMU.BORGIR-Dragonlord-Drudkh-Einherjer-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-FLESHGOD.APOCALYPSE-GOD.DETHRONED-Godsmack-Harakiri.For.the.Sky-Hate-Hyperion-HYPOCRISY-Iced.Earth-IMMORTAL-In.Vain-KALMAH-Krisiun-LAMB.OF.GOD-Machine.Head-Manegarm-Marianas.Rest-MELECHESH-MGLA-Moonshade-Morbid.Angel-MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-Orbit.Culture-OUROBOROS-SATYRICON-Selbst-SHADE.EMPIRE-Shylmagoghnar-Skyfire-Testament-THE.CROWN-THE.SEER-TRIBULATION-Turisas-Tyr-Unleashed-VREID-WHISPERED
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Booked
    Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:17 pm

Eh. Vessels was quite mediocre, imo.
    Allegaeon-†-Amorphis-†-BabyMetal-†-CHTHONIC-†-Fallujah-†-Gojira-†-IN.VAIN-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST-†-Ne.Obliviscaris-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Omnium.Gatherum-†-Pain-†-Persefone-†-Scar.Symmetry-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Tengger.Cavalry-†-Trollfest-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
    Ethrivas
    Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:55 pm

Phoenix wrote:
    Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:17 pm
    Eh. Vessels was quite mediocre, imo.
    Yeah, other three albums are much better but The Smoke of Many Fires is a masterpiece imho.
    Wishlist 2019: ABLAZE.MY.SORROW-Aetherian-ALLEGAEON-AMORPHIS-At.the.Gates-BE'LAKOR-BRYMIR-Chthonic-Crescent-Daath-Dark.Oath-Decembre.Noir-DIMMU.BORGIR-Dragonlord-Drudkh-Einherjer-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-FLESHGOD.APOCALYPSE-GOD.DETHRONED-Godsmack-Harakiri.For.the.Sky-Hate-Hyperion-HYPOCRISY-Iced.Earth-IMMORTAL-In.Vain-KALMAH-Krisiun-LAMB.OF.GOD-Machine.Head-Manegarm-Marianas.Rest-MELECHESH-MGLA-Moonshade-Morbid.Angel-MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-Orbit.Culture-OUROBOROS-SATYRICON-Selbst-SHADE.EMPIRE-Shylmagoghnar-Skyfire-Testament-THE.CROWN-THE.SEER-TRIBULATION-Turisas-Tyr-Unleashed-VREID-WHISPERED
    cegr80
    Chief Petty Officer

by cegr80 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:11 pm

I can see why some people think of Vessels as their least favorite, but goddamn it is still cool af
    2017: Survivor - Cabin #7682
    2018: Survivor - Cabin #9701

2019 Wishlist:
    Acrassicauda|Alkaloid|Arcturus|AtTheGates|Batushka|BlackCrownInitiate|Borknagar|Candlemass|ChtoniC
    DimmuBorgir|Emperor|Ensiferum|Gorod|Ihsahn|Inferi|Jinjer|KeepOfKalessin|MorbidAngel|NovembersDoom
    ParadiseLost|Persefone|Shining(Nor)|TheGrindmother|Tyr|Wardehns
    Ethrivas
    Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:10 am

I would like to add Shylmagoghnar to my wishlist (Atmospheric/Melodic Blackened Death from the Netherlands).
    Fingers crossed for letter S announcement.
    Downvod
    Chief Petty Officer

by Downvod » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:54 pm

Ethrivas wrote:
    Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:10 am
    I would like to add Shylmagoghnar to my wishlist (Atmospheric/Melodic Blackened Death from the Netherlands).
    Fingers crossed for letter S announcement.
    As psyched as I would be, they have confirmed that they will never play live shows. One of the members has a debilitating anxiety disorder to the point where he can rarely be in a social setting out in public.
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402

Abbath-/-Accept-/-Aetherian-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-At.the.Gates-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-Be'Lakor-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-The.Black.Dahlia.Murder-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodshot.Dawn-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Carach.Angren-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-The.Crown-/-Cruachan-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Eluveitie-/-Emperor-/-Ensiferum-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Evocation-/-Exmortus-/-The.Faceless-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghost.Ship.Octavius-/-Ghoul-/-God.Dethroned-/-Gojira-/-Havok-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-In.Vain-/-Kalmah-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kvelertak-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Moonsorrow-/-Mors.Principium.Est-/-Myrkur-/-Necrophagist-/-Nekrogoblikon-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Omnium.Gatherum-/-Oni-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Paradise.Lost-/-Persefone-/-Powerglove-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Sodom-/-Soilwork-/-Solution.45-/-Symphony.X-/-Taake-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-Tiamat-/-Tyr-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterhymn-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
    Ethrivas
    Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:23 pm

Downvod wrote:
    Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:54 pm
    As psyched as I would be, they have confirmed that they will never play live shows. One of the members has a debilitating anxiety disorder to the point where he can rarely be in a social setting out in public.
    Awww sad news :(
Post Reply 647 posts