Post Reply 242 posts
Dates and Destination for Round 11, the Tenth Anniversary of 70000TONS OF METAL!
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Dates and Destination for Round 11, the Tenth Anniversary of 70000TONS OF METAL!

by Castroh » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:49 pm

deathmetalpat wrote:
    Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:33 am
    Guess the next Full (Return to previous cruise experience) 70k Cruise date.
    1)Open to everyone to come
    2)No restrictions for health reasons other than the previous regulatory reasons I.e. quick health check ,”are you feeling well “ etc.
    3)70k matches up,travelers in cabins without restrictions (the normal way)

February 6-10 ,2025
    I’m going with “NEVER” but I’m clearly hoping I’m wrong.
    2012 - 2020 Survivor
    I’ll be on again if global communism fails!
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: Dates and Destination for Round 11, the Tenth Anniversary of 70000TONS OF METAL!

by cowboy71 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:38 pm

Not gonna say "Never". I think Skipper still hopes things will return otherwise he wouldn't be paying to keep the website and forum up, still posting the poolboy/girl of the month, still paying (I assume they get paid LOL) someone to keep posting to facebook etc.

And the world is (VERY) slowly returning to normality BUT we are still seeing news reports of outbreaks of covid returning when some countries try to relax restrictions.

I think 2022 is definitely a no-go, 2023 might be a 'hey we're back' but with restrictions. Reckon 2024 we'll be back to (new) normal.

2024 Jan 9 - Jan 13 for me
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021(?) 2022(??) Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Volturian-/-Within-Temptation
Post Reply 242 posts