Locked 17 posts Page 1 of 1
Online Check-In Problems
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Online Check-In Problems

by Andy » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:37 am

Sailors!

Royal Caribbean did some maintenance to their reservation system, therefore it did not recognize any reservation number for the past few hours and you received an error message saying your reservation number is invalid. The issue has been resolved. Note however, that this can re-occur at any time and is completely beyond our control. If you get an error message, please try again in a few hours.

Please accept our deepest apologies on Royal Caribbeans behalf for any inconvenience this may cause.

Cheers,

Andy
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: Online Check-In Problems

by last_candle » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:48 am

thanks for the info!
    wishlist '19:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:32 am

Thanks andy! lets have a beer on the cruise !
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:36 am

Thanks Andy! :cheers:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:10 am

it works fine now
    wishlist '19:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:42 am

Ok I was able to get in now and see the ship has been diverted. Still need your passport to go to the Bahamas though. I went there in 93 when I visited my sister in West Palm Beach.

4 Night Bahamas Cruise
    Leaving From:
    Miami, Florida
    Cruise:
    4 Night Bahamas Cruise
    Travel Dates:
    24-Jan-2011 - 28-Jan-2011
    Your Party:
    2 Adults , 0 Children
    Ship:
    Majesty Of The Seas
    Stateroom:
    1 3602 Ocean View Stateroom

70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Bakersfield<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:45 am

TOM CRUISE wrote:Ok I was able to get in now and see the ship has been diverted. Still need your passport to go to the Bahamas though. I went there in 93 when I visited my sister in West Palm Beach.

4 Night Bahamas Cruise
    Leaving From:
    Miami, Florida
    Cruise:
    4 Night Bahamas Cruise
    Travel Dates:
    24-Jan-2011 - 28-Jan-2011
    Your Party:
    2 Adults , 0 Children
    Ship:
    Majesty Of The Seas
    Stateroom:
    1 3602 Ocean View Stateroom

Bahamas would be sweet as well, just means I'd switch from Tequila to Rum, 'cause I'm flexible like that! :trashdrink:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

11,12,14,15,16, noshow 2017
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:46 am

I believe this was our original destination-

Western Caribbean
    Beneath their tropical paradise settings, these islands are home to rich culture and complex histories. Explore archaic ruins, beaches, rain forests and many waterfalls. Spend a fun-filled afternoon at our floating Aqua Park in Labadee, a private destination available only to Royal Caribbean guests.

Per my reservations this is where I am going-

Close to the East Coast of the United States, the Bahamas are known as a refuge from the harsh winters of the north. But there's more to this paradise than sugar-white beaches and warm sunshine. You can swim with dolphins and tropical fish in the turquoise waters. Or soar above the sea in a parasail. Then explore the islands' thrilling history as a haven for pirates - a "Privateer's Republic" was formed at one point with Blackbeard himself as the magistrate
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:47 am

Yeah I do not care as I have been to both already. I just hope 3/4 of the bands will be there and I get on the ship, from there, it could sail to China for all I care

ASIAN HOOOOOOOOOOOOOKAAAAAAAAAA

DIRTY LITTLE
    !#$%!@$!#
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:49 am

TOM CRUISE wrote:Yeah I do not care as I have been to both already. I just hope 3/4 of the bands will be there and I get on the ship, from there, it could sail to China for all I care

DIRTY LITTLE
    !#$%!@$!#

hahaha, your a weird guy Scott, anyone ever told you that?
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:52 am

Disaster Area wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:Yeah I do not care as I have been to both already. I just hope 3/4 of the bands will be there and I get on the ship, from there, it could sail to China for all I care

DIRTY LITTLE
    !#$%!@$!#

nope because that is "kind of" hateful and hurtful. my friends tell me I am "funny" that is a lighthearted way of telling someone they dont fit or are weird, but the cool thing is a lot of my friends are the same way. Right now my voice is shot from singing steel panther with a group of people outside of the club last night between bands....

Oh wait a sec, this totally smoking hot chick I met last night told me I looked like "Weird Al" when she was introduced to me and I told her she looked like she was from Oklaholma city.
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:54 am

TOM CRUISE wrote:
    Disaster Area wrote:

DIRTY LITTLE
    !#$%!@$!#

Oh wait a sec, this totally smoking hot chick I met last night told me I looked like "Weird Al" when she was introduced to me and I told her she looked like she was from Oklaholma city.

you called her an Okie and didn't get slapped? wow that mus mean she actually is from there.
    No hurt intended by my weird comment, by weird, I mean endearingly different. :heavydrink:

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:21 am

It also says Bahamas as my destination, but if you click on "View Full Itinerary" below Destination it does show Miami to Cozumel. The Bahamas must be the standard destination for the Majesty of the Seas.
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:26 pm

ou called her an Okie and didn't get slapped? wow that mus mean she actually is from there.
    No hurt intended by my weird comment, by weird, I mean endearingly different. :heavydrink:

Thanks Craig, I knew what you meant. She was blonde thusforth stoopid. :lol: Or maybe deaf. But my friends told me I was weird but not Weird Al
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:26 pm

mooyagi wrote:It also says Bahamas as my destination, but if you click on "View Full Itinerary" below Destination it does show Miami to Cozumel. The Bahamas must be the standard destination for the Majesty of the Seas.

Ahhh ok, so maybe I can find a MEXICANNNNNNNNN HOOKERRRRRRRRRR
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:58 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:
    Disaster Area wrote:

DIRTY LITTLE
    !#$%!@$!#

nope because that is "kind of" hateful and hurtful. my friends tell me I am "funny" that is a lighthearted way of telling someone they dont fit or are weird, but the cool thing is a lot of my friends are the same way. Right now my voice is shot from singing steel panther with a group of people outside of the club last night between bands....

:headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:

Partied with Steel Panther on New Year's Eve. Meant to post the story, but it just got to the point of ridiculousness where no one would actually believe what happened actually happened.

Great reference though, well played Scott.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:59 pm

Ecliptica wrote:
    :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:

Partied with Steel Panther on New Year's Eve. Meant to post the story, but it just got to the point of ridiculousness where no one would actually believe what happened actually happened.

Great reference though, well played Scott.

Do tell! Considering I skipped the show I am very intrigued.
  • Locked 17 posts Page 1 of 1