Post Reply 7521 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2012 Megathread
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

Re: 4 Bands In 4 Days... We Call This Complete OVERKILL!

by KDibildeaux » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:47 am

MadameLePink wrote:Last night I dreamt about an announcement saying "We are sailing to the university of Oulu". Well, Kalmah is from Oulu, so I hope my dreams work as well as Rhia's :mrgreen:

Or Poisonblack :mrgreen: I'd love to have Ville on broad *sitting in puddle of drool*
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant

by MadameLePink » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:25 am

KDibildox wrote:
    MadameLePink wrote:Last night I dreamt about an announcement saying "We are sailing to the university of Oulu". Well, Kalmah is from Oulu, so I hope my dreams work as well as Rhia's :mrgreen:

Or Poisonblack :mrgreen: I'd love to have Ville on broad *sitting in puddle of drool*

He used to be one of my favourite singers when he was in Sentenced, but he was so drunk both times I saw them play so he kinda blew it for me. I've also seen Poisonblack and they are ok, but I miss the old Sentenced :cry:
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

Beer and bananas!
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:34 am

MadameLePink wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:

He used to be one of my favourite singers when he was in Sentenced, but he was so drunk both times I saw them play so he kinda blew it for me. I've also seen Poisonblack and they are ok, but I miss the old Sentenced :cry:

Me too. They are my favorite band. But since they are gone I wouldn't mind Poisonblack. Ville seems to have gotten his act together a little more, I saw them in Hamburg last year and he didn't seem drunk at all. I think the heavy drinking (by all of them) played a part in Sentenced breaking up.
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant

by MadameLePink » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:55 am

Now that I think about it, he was sober when I saw Poisonblack :) I wouldn't mind having them onbroad.
    MORE FINNISH BANDS = MORE BETTER :cool:
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

Beer and bananas!
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:13 am

MadameLePink wrote:Now that I think about it, he was sober when I saw Poisonblack :) I wouldn't mind having them onbroad.
    MORE FINNISH BANDS = MORE BETTER :cool:

Agreed! :heavydrink:
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:14 am

KDibildox wrote:

isn't vile that gay guy who sings for some band that calles themselves 'love metal' ?
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:15 am

Metalwrath wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:

isn't vile that gay guy who sings for some band that calles themselves 'love metal' ?

No, that's Ville Valo. We're talking about Ville Laihiala
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant

by MadameLePink » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:27 am

Everybody's called Ville in Finland... or almost :beerwink:

Beer and bananas!
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:40 am

So no announcement, but they couldn't keep it up for 3 weeks. I figure they'll grab some Canadian bands, or make their way south to Florida. I still don't think Anthrax is likely, but if they were to be announced, it would HAVE to be around, but after, the Big 4 NYC show. Seems like they are waiting to announce their supporting tour also, though I did see Testament announce a show with Anthrax and Death Angel for October 30 in Houston.

At this point, I'd probably be happy with the rest of the cruise being obscure bands, and I would be more than pleased to see any of my (private) wishlist. If that happens, it will be known. :headbanger:
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    Tobbe
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tobbe » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:00 pm

4 bands out of 20 wasn't what I was hoping for when I bought my ticket this spring. Not good enough. :cry:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:37 pm

South to NoLa... Exhorder, Crowbar, Goatwhore :shred: :deathhorns: :bmhorns: :headbanger:
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:54 pm

Tobbe wrote:4 bands out of 20 wasn't what I was hoping for when I bought my ticket this spring. Not good enough. :cry:

I'm kind of curious. Is this 4 bands you love, like or would only somewhat like to see and have no intention of seeing the other 17? I consider there to be quite a bit of variety in the line-up currently and am kind of surprised to find someone so displeased.

Currently for me there are only 2 bands that I feel it is essential for me to see and after that there are another 7 of varying degrees that I would like to see (but may or may not). I'm not too bothered about it though. I'm confident I'll have a great time regardless.
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    tommo76
    Crewman

by tommo76 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:08 am

KevinP wrote:
    cycosurgeon wrote:As the ship starts to depart from New York, to continuing fighting the world, there is a sound that is louder than hell. It's as if the gods of war themselves have unleashed hell on earth, before us stood the kings of metal; MANOWAR ready to sing their battle hymns as we prepare to hail to England!

and due to the size of DeMaio's ego, everyone's cruise price will be automatically increased by $500 per person. There will also be a separate $5 cover charge to hear Joey rant on and on and on about "true metal" while Eric Adams lays on the stage doing dumbbell presses.

And don't forget the #1 rule of in combating "false metal":

Other bands PLAY, Manowar CHARGE$ :headbanger:

:lol: So true. I think something like that would really happen if they would book Manowar.

I haven`t checked the page for a few days and was surprised to see 4 new bands confirmed. And not really bad ones. Really looking forward to see Overkill and Cannibal Corpse. If they will be crossing over to the West Coast now and pick up some bands from the Bay Area?
    Tobbe
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tobbe » Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:36 am

Ravenlord wrote:
    Tobbe wrote:4 bands out of 20 wasn't what I was hoping for when I bought my ticket this spring. Not good enough. :cry:

I'm kind of curious. Is this 4 bands you love, like or would only somewhat like to see and have no intention of seeing the other 17? I consider there to be quite a bit of variety in the line-up currently and am kind of surprised to find someone so displeased.

Currently for me there are only 2 bands that I feel it is essential for me to see and after that there are another 7 of varying degrees that I would like to see (but may or may not). I'm not too bothered about it though. I'm confident I'll have a great time regardless.

There are 4 bands I want to see, 2 bands I may check out and 15 bands who I have no interest in.
    Last year's figures: 15 - 5 - 22 out of 42.

In fact, Virgin Steele is the only band really important right now, since I have only seen them twice and not since 2002.

About having a good time. I'm not too worried about that. I'm sure I'll find something to do when I'm not in front of a stage. :chug:
    Last edited by Tobbe on Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:47 am

Ravenlord wrote:

you could be in the hot tub chatting with people from all over the world drinking fosters! not such a bad time, Wadin' Lord!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:36 am

MadameLePink wrote: LESS FINNISH BANDS = MORE BETTER :cool:

Too many folk and ultra melodic death metal ones that country spits out. Give me Sweden and Holland any day of the week over those pansies Finnish boys :lol: :lol: :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:37 am

KevinP wrote:

Too many folk and ultra melodic death metal ones that country spits out. Give me Sweden and Holland any day of the week over those pansies Finnish boys :lol: :lol: :lol:

same here. :bangers: :bangers: :bangers:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:13 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:South to NoLa... Exhorder, Crowbar, Goatwhore :shred: :deathhorns: :bmhorns: :headbanger:

Goatwhore would be great!
    I should get around to updating my signature
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant

by MadameLePink » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:13 am

KevinP wrote:

Just fuck off Kevin.

Beer and bananas!
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:23 am

MadameLePink wrote:
    KevinP wrote:

Just fuck off Kevin.

Ouch I touched a nerve on that one :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:04 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:South to NoLa... Exhorder, Crowbar, Goatwhore :shred: :deathhorns: :bmhorns: :headbanger:

I still get baffled over your musical selections from time to time. Power to black metal. Folk metal to Goatwhore. Yet death metal (for the most part) gets skipped over.
    :lol: Image :lol:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:18 pm

KevinP wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

I still get baffled over your musical selections from time to time. Power to black metal. Folk metal to Goatwhore. Yet death metal (for the most part) gets skipped over.

a lot of typical death metal is pretty boring... just like a lot of typical power metal is really annoying...
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:26 pm

MadameLePink wrote:
    KevinP wrote:

Just fuck off Kevin.

:lol: Short and to the point
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:59 pm

KevinP wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

I'm extremely difficult to figure out. :cool:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:23 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    KevinP wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

I'm extremely difficult to figure out. :cool:

What is the female orgasm, Alex... I'll take The Rapists for 400

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:20 am

This line up, already is excellent. Now that Over Kill have been added to the cruise I couldn't be happier!!

I will get happier of course, as they still have more bands to announce!!!!

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, Rippikoulu, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Bewitcher, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:28 am

Cardest wrote:This line up, already is excellent. Now that Over Kill have been added to the cruise I couldn't be happier!!

And to think, we still have 19 more to come :shred:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Alex Fields
    Chief Petty Officer

by Alex Fields » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:17 am

Azazel101 wrote:
    Cardest wrote:This line up, already is excellent. Now that Over Kill have been added to the cruise I couldn't be happier!!

And to think, we still have 19 more to come :shred:

Jo jo think about that make me fuckin happy in this Monday-Work-Morning :trashdrink:
    Cheers!

Cab: 3500 G

Wishlist: Allen-Lande, Apocalyptica, Avantasia, Children Of Bodom, Dimmu Borgir, Edguy, , Epica, Kamelot, Lacuna Coil, Nightwish, Northern Kings, Mago de Oz, Ozzy, Powerwolf, Tarot, Therion, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Symphony X, Syrens Call, Within Temptation
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:51 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:I'm extremely difficult to figure out. :cool:

AnALbum Cover for 600!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:27 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:I'm extremely difficult to figure out. :cool:

AnALbum Cover for 600!

Famous Titties for 200

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:49 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:

AnALbum Cover for 600!

Famous Titties for 200

YOUR MOTHER, TREBEK! LOLOL
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:18 pm

So October 23rd is the deadline for people to be able to cancel and only be penalised $100. After that the penalty increases monthy from 25% to 50% to no refund after December 23rd.

I'm predicting a bit of a lull in announcements over the next 6 weeks. Maybe 2, or 3 announcements at most.

Then AFTER October 23rd, when people have cancelled, Andy will unleash some super-announcements just to be a bastard :twisted:
    Last edited by cowboy71 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:28 pm

cowboy71 wrote:So October 23rd is the deadline for people to be able to cancel and only be penalised $100. After that the penalty increases monthy from 25% to 50% to no refund after December 23rd.

I'm predicting a bit of a lull in announements over the next 6 weeks. Maybe 2, or 3 announcements at most.

Then AFTER October 23rd, when people have cancelled, Andy will unleash some super-announcements just to be a bastard :twisted:

Wouldn't be surprising at all.
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:23 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:So October 23rd is the deadline for people to be able to cancel and only be penalised $100. After that the penalty increases monthy from 25% to 50% to no refund after December 23rd.

I'm predicting a bit of a lull in announements over the next 6 weeks. Maybe 2, or 3 announcements at most.

Wouldn't be surprising at all.

hahah that would be evil
    Tobbe
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tobbe » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:54 pm

The scouting party is hopefully still in New York, to pick up Anthrax. New album coming out in a week and that would be a perfect time to announce them for 2012. (Even if Charlie lives in Chicago, I think.)
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:28 am

Isn't one scouting party still somewhere in Europe?
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    Tobbe
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tobbe » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:42 am

NuuX wrote:Isn't one scouting party still somewhere in Europe?

I guess you're right, but I'm sure you know what I meant.
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:46 am

WizardBeast wrote:YOUR MOTHER, TREBEK! LOLOL

be careful, you starting to sound like mike :lol:
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
  • Keuf
    Petty Officer

by Keuf » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:11 am

Tobbe wrote:The scouting party is hopefully still in New York, to pick up Anthrax. New album coming out in a week and that would be a perfect time to announce them for 2012. (Even if Charlie lives in Chicago, I think.)

I Have exactly the same feeling... There will be the "big 4" performing live at the Yankee Stadium the day after (sept 14th). It is a so good opportunity to promote the Cruise !
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:15 pm

Just saw that Cannibal Corpse has finished writing for the new album, and they are now recording in Texas with Erik Rutan. Sounds like we'll get some new material onbroad. :deathmetal: :deathmetal:
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
Post Reply 7521 posts