13 time survivor
    Warphine
    Ensign

Re: ANNIHILATOR!!!!!

by Warphine » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:42 am

HOLY SHIT!!! FUCK YEAH!!!!!!

:shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred:
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:50 am

:shred: :headbanger: :shred: :headbanger: :shred: :headbanger: :shred: :headbanger: :shred:
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Tobbe
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tobbe » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:13 pm

Remember what I wrote in the "Ruled out"-thread? One month ago in Stockholm I asked Jeff about 70000 Tons and he asked me if that was the cruise in the Caribbean and then told me they weren't going.

Great news though. His clinic was awesome. Link below.

http://www.metalcovenant.com/pages/live ... _11_16.htm
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:14 pm

:shred: :headbanger: :deathhorns: :wank: :metalguy: :boobs: :shred: :headbanger: :deathhorns: :wank: :metalguy: :boobs: :shred: :headbanger: :deathhorns: :wank: :metalguy: :boobs: :shred: :headbanger: :deathhorns: :wank: :metalguy: :boobs: :shred: :headbanger: :deathhorns: :wank: :metalguy: :boobs: :shred: :headbanger: :deathhorns: :wank: :metalguy: :boobs: :shred: :headbanger: :deathhorns: :wank: :metalguy: :boobs: :shred: :headbanger: :deathhorns: :wank: :metalguy: :boobs: :shred: :headbanger: :deathhorns: :wank: :metalguy: :boobs: :shred: :headbanger: :deathhorns: :wank: :metalguy: :boobs: :shred: :headbanger: :deathhorns: :wank: :metalguy: :boobs: :shred: :headbanger: :deathhorns: :wank: :metalguy: :boobs: :shred: :headbanger: :deathhorns: :wank: :metalguy: :boobs:
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CemeterySkyline-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-Souldrainer-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-Stortregn-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:24 pm

Tobbe wrote:Remember what I wrote in the "Ruled out"-thread? One month ago in Stockholm I asked Jeff about 70000 Tons and he asked me if that was the cruise in the Caribbean and then told me they weren't going.

Yeah, it's become quite apparent that bands are instructed to deny it at all costs.

Great announcement though.

1914-/-Alkaloid-/-Annihilator-/-Be'lakor-/-Cage-/-Civil War-/-Deus mortem-/-Eternity's End-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Ghoul-/-Glyph-/-Grai-/-Grimner-/-Hellripper-/-Helloween-/-Igorrr-/-Iron Griffin-/-Jack Starr's Burning Starr-/-Kanonenfieber-/-Krux-/-Lör-/-Madder mortem-/-Mephorash-/-Metalian-/-Narzissus-/-Nocturnal Rites-/-Old Season-/-Paladin-/-Qantice-/-Riot V-/-Riot City-/-Sulphur Aeon-/-Stormkeep-/-Tad morose-/-Tankard-/-Tower-/-Ungfell-/-Vhaldemar-/-Walg-/-XIV Dark Centuries-/-Yoth iria
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:28 pm

THIS IS A FREAKING AMAZING ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i've never seen jeff waters play and have always been a big fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:29 pm

I wonder if they're gonna play "Chicken & Corn"? :lol:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTxno_BXX2Q
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:31 pm

Ravenlord wrote:
    Tobbe wrote:Remember what I wrote in the "Ruled out"-thread? One month ago in Stockholm I asked Jeff about 70000 Tons and he asked me if that was the cruise in the Caribbean and then told me they weren't going.

Yeah, it's become quite apparent that bands are instructed to deny it at all costs.

Gives me hope for Symphony X
    I should get around to updating my signature
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:31 pm

Bentz! wrote:I wonder if they're gonna play "Chicken & Corn"? :lol:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTxno_BXX2Q

the cruise would be the right place to do so :bangers:
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:34 pm

:shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred:
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:40 pm

That makes 2 bands off my wishlist, bring 8 more!
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:00 pm

Tobbe wrote:Great news though. His clinic was awesome. Link below.

Link not working for me :?
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • Sepp-das-Wiesel
    Oiler

by Sepp-das-Wiesel » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:07 pm

never had the chance to see the band live on stage - that´s a great anouncement
    Neck-Wrecker
    Petty Officer

by Neck-Wrecker » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:49 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:

That's the first thing I thought.....Dio hear thine prayer
    Wishlist: HYPOCRISY, INTESTINE BAALISM, SIGH, MANOWAR, IMMORTAL, EQUILIBRIUM, MUNICIPAL WASTE, ACCEPT, HEATHEN, HOLY GRAIL, MANEGARM, PAGAN REIGN, DISMEMBER

Josh
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:53 pm

Neck-Wrecker wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

I will sacrifice several million of my unborn children if this happens!
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:17 pm

viathyn wrote:
    Neck-Wrecker wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

I will sacrifice several million of my unborn children if this happens!

I will sacrifice several million of your unborn children if it happens!

I hope that doesn't mean I'm gonna jack you off...
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:07 pm

mooyagi wrote:I hope that doesn't mean I'm gonna jack you off...

:|
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:29 pm

mooyagi wrote:I hope that doesn't mean I'm gonna jack you off...

I believe this is something that almost the entire 70K community and Jacob, in particular, will agree that we never, ever need to have mentioned here ever, ever again :?

Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:49 pm

I don't actually laugh out loud over too many things I read on the interweb, but the above posts actually elicited an audible chuckle.
    (or put another way: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think I have to pay Kate now...)
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:25 am

Bentz! wrote:I don't actually laugh out loud over too many things I read on the interweb, but the above posts actually elicited an audible chuckle.
    (or put another way: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think I have to pay Kate now...)

Excellent! it is much appreciated! :D :D :D
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:43 am

Bentz! wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think I have to pay Kate now...

I'm still waiting to hear about the non-monetary payments. :lol:
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
  • EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:01 am

Just found that link to the free Best Of... Annihilator CD.

Total Annihilation

• KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:02 am

EvilDan wrote:
    Bentz! wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think I have to pay Kate now...

I'm still waiting to hear about the non-monetary payments. :lol:

Sticking to the monetary ones for now :lol: more cruise merch!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:26 am

EvilDan wrote:Just found that link to the free Best Of... Annihilator CD.
    Total Annihilation

nice, thanks!
    wishlist '25:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:10 pm

Nicolas0928 wrote:I LIKE A LOT THIS ONE !!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6ob8wSThgI

And the ALICE IN HELL CD :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred:

welcome back Nicolas!! :shred:
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CemeterySkyline-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-Souldrainer-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-Stortregn-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:17 am

Alice in HELL ( HELL on the Cayman Islands!!)

ANNIHILATOR!!!

YEAH!!!

I've never seen Annihilator live so I'm extra pumped about this.

Thank you 70k!!

:bangers:

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
  • EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:50 am

KDibildox wrote:Sticking to the monetary ones for now :lol: more cruise merch!

But I have so much more to offer. :twisted:

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:11 am

EvilDan wrote:Just found that link to the free Best Of... Annihilator CD.

Total Annihilation

Thanks!
    ejd715
    Petty Officer

by ejd715 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:32 am

Awesome-finally a band i have never seen and that im excited to see!!!! :shred:
    2011-#3500 (barely survived!)
    2012-#4025 (piece of cake!)
    Barge To Hell
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:46 am

I hope in one of the sets they play Kraf Dinner and Chicken & corn back to back... just for the laugh :lol:

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:24 am

anyone have the newest CD? any good?
    mgrock
    Petty Officer

by mgrock » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:54 am

:shred: :shred: :shred: Finally! Looks like UMC holds back more surprises and Christmas gifts for us. Looking forward to the next announcements. :viking: I expect one or two big names. :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred:
    2012 survivor in 4010
    2013 survivor in 4010
    2014 survivor in 4010
    2015 survivor in 9242
    2016 survivor in 9242
    2017 survivor in 9242
    2018 booked in 7252
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:04 pm

WizardBeast wrote:anyone have the newest CD? any good?

Which one exactly are ya asking about Rhia? Total Annihilation is just a best of/compilation, then there's 2009's live album from Masters of Rock but the most recent studio album that I know of is 2007's Metal which I've only heard bits of but it's what I guess I'd think of as standard Annihilator fare. Great riffs, wicked solos, discernible vocals and lyrics to make Kevin cringe :lol: (ie: clowns on parade)
    Last edited by ShoreSlayer on Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:06 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:

Which one exactly are ya asking about Rhia? Total Annihilation is just a best of/compilation, then there's 2009's live album from Monsters of Rock but the most recent studio album that I know of is 2007's Metal which I've only heard bits of but it's what I guess I'd think of as standard Annihilator fare. Great riffs, wicked solos, discernible vocals and lyrics to make Kevin cringe :lol: (ie: clowns on parade)

most recent is titled Annihilator released in 2010, before that is Metal in 2008 I believe
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:12 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:

Which one exactly are ya asking about Rhia? Total Annihilation is just a best of/compilation, then there's 2009's live album from Masters of Rock but the most recent studio album that I know of is 2007's Metal which I've only heard bits of but it's what I guess I'd think of as standard Annihilator fare. Great riffs, wicked solos, discernible vocals and lyrics to make Kevin cringe :lol: (ie: clowns on parade)

most recent is titled Annihilator released in 2010, before that is Metal in 2008 I believe

Oops yeah, my bad. Missed that one in my mind even though I have heard some of the songs online too. Thanks DLJ :headbanger:

Can't offer a review of it atm though cuz I have to go do a mental memory refresh and listen to some of it :oops:
    Last edited by ShoreSlayer on Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:24 pm

np: Speed

Alison Hell and King of the Kill are by far the two best songs I've stumbled over so far...
    wishlist '25:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:29 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:
    most recent is titled Annihilator released in 2010

this is the one i'm askin' about!
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:33 pm

last_candle wrote:Alison Hell and King of the Kill are by far the two best songs I've stumbled over so far...

Second to None rocks, too :shred:
    wishlist '25:
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:48 pm

To help answer Rhia's question, the most recent album was self titled and released in 2010. I found it more enjoyable than Metal, since that album was a bit gimicky with the guest guitarists. The self titled is right back to business as usual. They even did a Van Halen cover (Romeo Delight)

Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
Post Reply 59 posts