Post Reply 715 posts
2013 Wishlists
  • Disco
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: 2013 Wishlists

by Disco » Sat May 12, 2012 4:42 pm

Hey all I've got something to share that you might find interesting. Seeing as how were all waiting impatiently for announcements for both cruises, this might hold you over.

So I was at Barnes & Noble today to get my mom a giftcard for Mother's Day when who to my suprise did I see there? Dee Snider. Apparently he has a new book out that he was signing so I bought a copy and got it signed. And while I met him I asked him if he would interested in playing the cruise next year. He told me cruises aren't his thing. He dosen't want to be trapped on a boat for that long.

So, though this may not be what you want to hear, bad news is better than no news right? RIIIIGHT?!
    Melloboat - 2008
    70k Tons - 2011
    70k Tons - 2013
    70k Tons - 2018
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Sat May 12, 2012 9:13 pm

Disco wrote:Hey all I've got something to share that you might find interesting. Seeing as how were all waiting impatiently for announcements for both cruises, this might hold you over.

So I was at Barnes & Noble today to get my mom a giftcard for Mother's Day when who to my suprise did I see there? Dee Snider. Apparently he has a new book out that he was signing so I bought a copy and got it signed. And while I met him I asked him if he would interested in playing the cruise next year. He told me cruises aren't his thing. He dosen't want to be trapped on a boat for that long.

So, though this may not be what you want to hear, bad news is better than no news right? RIIIIGHT?!

George Lynch told me the same thing for he suffers from roid rage, hates small places, and hates boats but yet he did MOR Cruise. I asked him last year when he played down in Savage, MN. It's just a line of BS. They will play what ever venue they get booked as long as they get paid.
    Tyr
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tyr » Fri May 18, 2012 1:16 pm

First of all, long time no see ppl, not anyone of your faults, it's all on me.
    Anyhow, heres my 2013 wishlist.

RUNNING WILD
    King Diamond
    Twisted Sister
    U.D.O
    Doro
    Justin Bierbeer
    Kreator
    Hayseed Dixie
    Van Canto
    W.A.S.P
    Anthrax
    Accept
    Danzig

And since whising is still free, I wish for some repeats

Annihilator
    Exodus
    Testament
    Iced Earth
    Eluveitie
    Korpikalaani
    Tyr

:viking:
    InvertedMag
    Oiler

by InvertedMag » Tue May 22, 2012 2:55 pm

Anthrax
    Amaranthe
    Cavalera Conspiracy
    Death! Death! Die!
    Behemoth (I know on BTH but still)
    Blind Guardian
    Brymir
    Dethklok
    Dragonforce
    Enslaved (again BTH double)
    Epica
    Holy Grail
    Immortal
    Mayan
    Nachtmystium
    Steel Panther
    Slayer
    Tarja
    Turisas
    Vreid
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Thu May 31, 2012 7:20 am

Metalwrath wrote:More and more bands are doing this on tours hence why certain bands i don't even bother watching these days.

That would cause me to lose a lot of respect for the band. One of the things i really enjoy about the shows i go to is the band is very into their performance. They're sweating as much as the crowd and appreciating the fans. It is extremely important in my opinion for the performers to put forth 100% and be humble to the fans. And I cant say that I've seen many bands (none that I've paid to see) give less than 100%. If a band did that, I may not ever pay to see them perform again. After all, we ARE paying them to do what they do.
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Thu May 31, 2012 7:23 am

I saw Seven Witches play a free show in Allentown, PA and they were furious that unknown to them, everyone under the age of 21 was kicked out at 10pm. This was a large chunk of the crowd and Jack Frost even complained and was noticeably furious when it was happening. In lieu of this, they allowed everyone that wanted backstage after the show. Its bands that go very out of their way to give fans a fair shake that leave lasting impressions and only make me a bigger fan. Even though I missed half the performance, it was really cool going back stage and they more than made up for something that wasn't even their fault.
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Thu May 31, 2012 7:25 am

I saw Exumer with Artillery yesterday....
    BOOK EXUMER UMC BOOK THEMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu May 31, 2012 5:49 pm

pablov8 wrote:I saw Exumer with Artillery yesterday....

How was it ?
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:20 am

KevinP wrote:
    pablov8 wrote:I saw Exumer with Artillery yesterday....

How was it ?

I'm a greater fan of Exumer, but both made amazing shows.
    Exumer kicked me in the fucking uterus prrrpip
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:23 am

Hey Andy, do you think we can get RC to install these onbroad the Majesty for next time???

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/guitar-pee-urinal-turns-user-music-whiz-205431422.html

SURVIVOR:
    70K1 | 70K2 | BTH | 70K3 | 70K4 | 70K5 | 70K6 | 70K7 | 70K8 | 70K9

WISH LIST: Dust Bolt | Toxic Holocaust | Lich King | Violator | Bewitcher | Haunt | Hellfire | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Hatchet | Power Trip | Terrifier
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:23 am

stoverkill wrote:Hey Andy, do you think we can get RC to install these onbroad the Majesty for next time???

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/guitar-pee-urinal-turns-user-music-whiz-205431422.html

DAMMIT!!!!!!! MEN HAVE ALL THE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:01 am

WizardBeast wrote:DAMMIT!!!!!!! MEN HAVE ALL THE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A
    :beerbang:
    SURVIVOR:

WISH LIST: Dust Bolt | Toxic Holocaust | Lich King | Violator | Bewitcher | Haunt | Hellfire | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Hatchet | Power Trip | Terrifier
    ttiger
    Crewman

by ttiger » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:12 am

so any news ? when are they annonced the first bands??
    Last edited by ttiger on Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Within temptation, Deathstars, BABYMETAL, Draconian, Diablo Swing Orchestra, OOmph, Megahertz, Dimmu Borgir, Eisbreche, Pain, HEAVENWOOD, HIM, Dope Stars Inc., Ram-Zet, After Forever, The Birthday Massacre, The 69 eyes, Turmion Kätilöt
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:45 am

ttiger wrote:so any news ? wheare they annonced the first bands??

http://www.wowwiki.com/Soon
    SURVIVOR:

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:32 pm

stoverkill wrote:
    ttiger wrote:so any news ? wheare they annonced the first bands??

http://www.wowwiki.com/Soon

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer

by lampropelma » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:42 pm

Hi

Here my list

Powerwolf
    Within Temptation
    Accept
    Helloween
    Twisted Sister
    Motorhead
    Anthrax
    Sister Sin
    Lordi
    Vektor
    Jorn
    Lacuna Coil
    Saxon
    Steel Panther
    Suicidal Tendencies
    Deathspell Omega
    Europe
    Jeff Loomis
    Loudness
    Slash
    Andrew WK
    Battle Beast
    Vital Remains
    Augury
    Walls of Jericho
    Dimmu Borgir
    In This Moment
    The 69 Eyes
    Avantasia
    Dragonforce
    Mägo of Oz
    Adreline Mob
    Bullet
    Frank Marino
    Demon
    Masterplan
    Sixx A.M
    Thin Lizzy
    Rose Tattoo
    Oomph

So Vektor, Vital Remains, Oomph, Augury and Adrenalie Mob can come to the Barge to Hell :shred:
    hornile
    Oiler

by hornile » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:03 am

It won't happen though it would be great...

Megadeth
    Xentrix
    Hammerfall
    Evergrey
    Siddharta
    Paradise Lost
    Dark Tranquillity
    In Flames
    Nightwish
    Amon Amarth
    Arch Enemy
    Conception (Re-Union)
    Carcass
    Exodus
    Iced Earth
    Overkill
    Morgana Lefay
    Pentagram (The Turkish Ones...)
    Queensryche
    Dream Theater
    Killswitch Engage
    Blind Guardian
    The Absence
    The Haunted
    Opeth
    Behind The Scenery
    We came as romans

and of course:
    BATTLE BEAST !!!
    70k 2013 survivor
    (cabin 6040)

70k 2015 survivor
    (cabin 7275)

70k 2016 survivor
    (cabin 9284)

70k 2019 ....hope to survive
  • Disco
    Chief Petty Officer

by Disco » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:24 am

For those who weren't impressed with Turisas performance at PaganFest, I thought they did a good job but I thought the other bands were better. Also I was a little disapointed because it's a different line-up now. I think Nygord and Oli are the only two original members left. I don't care for the new album either and would have to agree with Madame LePink, it's cool if they're on next year's cruise but if they're not, I'm not going to cry about it either. I'm still down with a Folk Metal cruise. :viking:
    Melloboat - 2008
    70k Tons - 2011
    70k Tons - 2013
    70k Tons - 2018
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:02 pm

Ok here's my list. Hoping for repeats from at least the first cruise :wank:

Never on Before

Symphony X
    Dragonforce
    Demons & Wizards
    Firewind
    Adrenaline Mob
    Serenity
    Slayer (prob not)
    In Flames
    Metal Church
    Dio Desciples
    Rhapsody of Fire
    Powerglove
    Star One
    Ayreon
    Shadows Fall
    SevenDust
    HolyGrail
    Mastadon
    Helloween
    Primal Fear
    Luca Turilli's Rhapsody
    Fairyland
    Evergrey
    Running Wild
    Axel Rudi Pell
    Anything Russel Allen
    Any James Rivera Band

2011 Repeats

Sabaton
    Iced Earth
    Blind Guardian
    Testament
    Gamma Ray
    Epica
    Sonata Arctica
    Finntroll
    Ensiferum
    Uli Jon Roth
    Tyr

2012 Repeats

Edguy
    Stratovarius
    Overkill
    HammerFall
    Kamelot
    Grave Digger
    Children of Bodom
    Moonsorrow
    Alestorm
    Nightwish
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:03 pm

Avantasia
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:13 pm

Blackfhyre wrote:Avantasia

Seriously.
    Full Avantasia lineup a la the 'The Flying Opera' tour and I'll be the first person to book again.

I keep mulling over bands I want to see, but I could easily come up with 40/42 and not have time for anything else. I think 24/25 is a reasonable number, so I'm going to repost with a more narrowed list soon/when I get free time at work.
  • Electrichead
    Crewman

Re: 2013 Wishlist

by Electrichead » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:58 pm

Hey everybody. First post here. My girlfriend showed me this forum said this was the place to mention some band names so here goes.

Bison bc
    Barn burner
    Corrosion of conformity
    Down
    Kyuss lives
    High on fire
    Lair of the minotaur
    Baroness
    Municipal waste
    Meshuggah
    Warbringer

Those are just a few off the top of my head. Shes been on the cruise a couple times and this will be my first one. The other lineups looked pretty good too with annihilator and crowbar cant really go wrong with any band on there though.
    2013, 2014, 2015 survivor
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:01 pm

Welcome to the forum! :cheers:

Are you going on Barge to Hell or 70K 2013? If you're going on Barge, looks like you've already got one band (Municipal Waste).
  • Electrichead
    Crewman

by Electrichead » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:03 pm

Thanks man. That was a quick cheers hah. Going to the 70k in january. Looks like a hell of a time! :chug:
    2013, 2014, 2015 survivor
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:31 am

I would not want all my bands to be on for the reason mentioned you simply would miss too much. If I got ten or so from my list i'd be very happy
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:07 pm

Ecliptica wrote:I keep mulling over bands I want to see, but I could easily come up with 40/42 and not have time for anything else. I think 24/25 is a reasonable number, so I'm going to repost with a more narrowed list soon/when I get free time at work.

That being said, here's my "top ten" in no particular order

Symphony X
    Demons and Wizards
    Serenity
    Firewind
    Sabaton
    Iced Earth
    Blind Guardian
    Testament
    Adrenaline Mob
    Rhapsody (of Fabio)
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:40 pm

I've come to the conclusion that -- if it's possible, Andy can make it happen.

That being said, I will trade in my request for Ayreon/Avantasia/Cain's Offering/any other supergroup for Falconer. I'm sure Andy could talk 'em into it.

I know Mooyagi would be totally onbroad with that request too.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:32 pm

Ecliptica wrote:I've come to the conclusion that -- if it's possible, Andy can make it happen.

That being said, I will trade in my request for Ayreon/Avantasia/Cain's Offering/any other supergroup for Falconer. I'm sure Andy could talk 'em into it.

I know Mooyagi would be totally onbroad with that request too.

Absolutely! I would love, love, love to finally see Falconer
    Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:18 am

Savatage re-incarnation
    Monstrosity
    Old Man's Child
    Opeth
    Trauma
    Morgana Lefay
    Sons of Jonathas
    Impious
    Exmortem
    Riverside

Some very unlikely ones in there, I know.
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:34 am

3 of mine in the first ten, can't complain at all.

LC a nice addition too.
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    ttiger
    Crewman

by ttiger » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:49 am

here is my up to date wishlist

Wishlist: Within temptation, Deathstars, Sabaton, Draconian, Diablo Swing Orchestra, OOmph, Megahertz, Dimmu Borgir, Dream Theater, Eisbreche, Pain, HEAVENWOOD, HIM, Dope Stars Inc., Ram-Zet, After Forever (réunion?? ), The Birthday Massacre, The 69 eyes, Avatar, FleshGod Apocalypse, Dope Stars Inc., Arch Ennemy, The Agonist, Manowar, Ministry, Black Light Discipline, The Murder Of My Sweet
    Within temptation, Deathstars, BABYMETAL, Draconian, Diablo Swing Orchestra, OOmph, Megahertz, Dimmu Borgir, Eisbreche, Pain, HEAVENWOOD, HIM, Dope Stars Inc., Ram-Zet, After Forever, The Birthday Massacre, The 69 eyes, Turmion Kätilöt
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:04 am

Symphonity
    Amberian Dawn (not sure if they already took part, sorry if it's yes)
    Kotiteollisuus :headbanger:
    Gotthard
    Turisas (I know, I repeat myself :oops: )
    4th Dimension
    Highway
    Summoned Tide

Even if they already been there:

Grave Digger
    Sonata Arctica
    Stratovarius

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

http://www.bandspromo.biz/home.html
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:09 am

ttiger wrote:here is my up to date wishlist

Wishlist: Within temptation, Draconian, Ram-Zet, After Forever (réunion?? ), The Birthday Massacre, FleshGod Apocalypse, The Murder Of My Sweet

I support these off your list. Haven't seen The Birthday Massacre, Fleshgod Apocalypse (beer won over them in Croatia :lol: ) or The Murder of My Sweet live, so they'd be great to have onbroad. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:16 am

taketheday wrote:Even if they already been there:

Grave Digger
    Sonata Arctica
    Stratovarius

Would LOVE these 3 repeats
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:20 am

Memnoch wrote:Fleshgod Apocalypse (beer won over them in Croatia :lol: )

Beer went along with them quite well in the UK and Germany though :beerwink:
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:41 am

Please book SHREDHEAD!!!! (they said they would love to play 70k)
    SURVIVOR:

DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:52 am

Well I think I just got 3 bands I requested on the boat (Anacrusis, Helstar, and Doro) so its time for 30 more. A weak lineup so far but I have faith that UMC will not let us down.

Laaz Rockit
    Agent Steel
    Paradox
    Running Wild
    Helloween
    Rage
    Gamma Ray
    Vio-lence
    Deathrow
    Sadus
    Morbid Angel
    Flotsam and Jetsam
    Symphony X
    Emperor
    Immortal

Bal Sagoth
    Domine
    Limbonic Art
    The Crown
    Dark Angel
    Death to All
    Diamondhead
    Tank
    Angel Witch
    Exumer
    EvilDead
    Onslaught
    Nuclear Assault
    Forced Entry
    Fates Warning

Ok, I know some of these aren't possible but that is why they call it a wishlist, right?
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:13 pm

Okay, down to a 30 band wishlist now. Some of these can't happen because the band's don't exist but, if we can get Anacrusis after almost 20 years of inactivity, I'm sure Andy can wrangle up something.

Again, I'm cutting it down to only ~25 I want to see that way, barring conflictions, I should be able to see everyone at least once and nearly all of them twice. No repeats. . .

Ecliptica's Ultimate/Final Wishlist

Headliners
    1. Avantasia (with 'The Flying Opera' lineup -- Bob Catley, Jorn Lande, Andre Matos, Kai Hansen, Ollie Hartmann, Miro, Sascha, Felix Bohnke, Amanda Somerville, Cloudy Yang, etc.)
    2. Symphony X

Spectrum Bands
    3. Axenstar
    4. Dalriada
    5. Dragonland
    6. InnerWish
    7. Metsatoll
    8. Powerglove
    9. Secret Sphere
    10. Skiltron
    11. Svartsot

Pool Deck Bands
    12. Cain's Offering (please, please, please make this happen!!)
    13. Falconer
    14. Heidevolk
    15. Holy Grail
    16. Insomnium

Chorus Line Bands
    17. Arkona
    18. Powerwolf
    19. Wintersun (possible headliner if new material comes out)

Repeats
    20. Tyr
    21. Eluveitie
    22. Orphaned Land
    23. Moonsorrow
    24. Edguy

If we can get Cain's Offering and Falconer, I will buy the most expensive cabin on the boat. Or one of them + Svartsot. Or if we can get Twilightning to reunite.

EDIT: We can bring back Swashbuckle and Alestorm for the laughs, too.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:27 pm

I'd be quite happy with that lineup
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:06 pm

With that lineup I'd rather go to the Monsters of Cock Rock Cruise. :lol:
    Wishlist: