Post Reply 4879 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2013 Megathread
  • STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: The Wait Is Over! Welcome The First 10 Bands Onbroad!

by STACH100 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:59 am

Tuup wrote:Booking confirmed :mrgreen:

Wow my email just said "Booking will be confirmed within one business day".
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:11 am

Laura wrote:
    Goddess of Metal wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Mine works. I'm not booking, just checking to see if I could get through.

It is fixed now.

Margie - all this booking talk reminds me of the booking frenzy for the 2012 cruise! That was insane, but of course it all worked out. ;) Will really miss going with you in 2013 :( - I know you'll have an awesome metal time! :headbanger:

Laura, I will miss you too. :( You will have a blast on Barge! :headbanger:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Angel.Dust-/-Angra-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Conception-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Helloween-/-In.Extremo-/-Kamelot-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Riot.V-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Serenity-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Twilight.Force-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warkings-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wintersun-/-Zebra
    BloodRedMike
    Crewman

by BloodRedMike » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:44 am

Meh. I'm going to wait before booking. This announcement didn't spark my interest. :|
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

The Journey Begins In Finland: Welcome TURISAS

by Andy » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:22 pm

As a tradition, 70000TONS OF METAL begins it's long journey in the Baltic Sea.

Metalheads from around the world: Welcome once again to Finland! Please welcome TURISAS!

11 out of 40 and counting...
  • EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:23 pm

Oh, fuck. Here it go.
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

Re: The Journey Begins In Finland: Welcome TURISAS

by Ecliptica » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:26 pm

Whoa, looks like my old post got deleted/I posted the same time as Andy.

What I said was: "This is definitely a good way to kick off sales. . .

Turisas was absolutely at the top of my wishlist for the 2011 and 2012 cruises, but after seeing them at Paganfest, they were a shell of their former selves. Didn't even put them in my top 25.

That being said, if I end up going I'll almost certainly catch both sets."
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:27 pm

Not a fan of them. Seen 'em once, was pretty fun but nothing to get excited about. I'd go to a set if I make it on the cruise. Should make a few people happy at least.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:35 pm

Booking confirmed!
    But a warning to you who live in Illinois, they do NOT accept credit cards from your state!
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:40 pm

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    WELL FUCK ME RUNNING LOOKS LIKE IM GOING ON 70K 2013.
    Guess I'll just live in my car in Seattle. Seriously I have to go. Unggghhhhhh :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:59 pm

Not a major fan but SUPER happy for those who are! Turisas have been mentioned here many times over the past cpl years and I'm confident that this announcement will convince a number of round 1 & 2 vets to return a third time. I put them on my wishlist for those who are big fans so I hope some good karma kicks in as a result lol.

Personally, I'm just glad the virtual majesty is sailing and picking up bands once again :headbanger:
    Last edited by ShoreSlayer on Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:24 pm

I'm not a fan but it seems their gigs could turn into a unexpected great amount of drink & fun as it was with Eluveitie this past january :chug: :3drunks: :viking:
    Frozen Crown-Therion-Iced Earth-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Powerwolf-Nanowar of Steel-Alestorm-Wintersun-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-Kalmah-Skeletonwitch-Mago de Oz-LuciferianLightOrchestra-Scepticflesh
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:55 pm

Hmmm...at this rate I may have to go on both. So far 70k is winning (proportionally/percentage wise). I'm already booked for Barge.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:58 pm

Stained Class wrote:Hmmm...at this rate I may have to go on both. So far 70k is winning (proportionally/percentage wise). I'm already booked for Barge.

Barge looks killer too.
    We better start learning to whore ourselves, Joey.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:01 pm

0/11
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CemeterySkyline-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-Souldrainer-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-Stortregn-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:04 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:0/11

party pooper
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:08 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Hmmm...at this rate I may have to go on both. So far 70k is winning (proportionally/percentage wise). I'm already booked for Barge.

Barge looks killer too.
    We better start learning to whore ourselves, Joey.

...learning to? This is common knowledge in Canada :roll:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:13 pm

Haven't heard them but will probably check out a set
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:35 pm

I just listened to Hellstar, they sound damn good!
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:04 pm

My better half is extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemely excited about Turisas. She's happy, which means I'm happy.

I definitely have some homework to do regarding most of the initial 70k lineup. Even though it didn't blow me away right away, I do like the fact that there are more bands that I'm unfamiliar with and have not seen perform live.
    13-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    AeonianSorrow-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Arð-/-Avantasia-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Clouds-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Godthrymm-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Konvent-/-Krypts-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-LightFieldReverie-/-Loss-/-TheManEatingTree-/-MarianasRest-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Primordial-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-Sojourner-/-Strigoi-/-TempleOfVoid-/-TombOfFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-Winterfylleth-/-WoeUntoMe-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-/-Wormwood

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-Candlemass-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kampfar-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing-/-Tiamat-/-Vreid
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:12 pm

STACH100 wrote:Booking confirmed!
    But a warning to you who live in Illinois, they do NOT accept credit cards from your state!

WHAT THE HELL?!!!! So much for booking on Tuesday.
    Tell me this is a joke.
    2012 - 2020 Survivor
    2023 - Booked!
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:15 pm

Andy wrote:...please submit your wish list!

Be'lakor, Kalmah, & Svartsot!!! Just give me one Andy, I'm not asking for much here.
    2012 - 2020 Survivor
    2023 - Booked!
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:19 pm

You are not having good luck this cruise so far :|
  • STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:27 pm

Castroh wrote:
    STACH100 wrote:Booking confirmed!

WHAT THE HELL?!!!! So much for booking on Tuesday.
    Tell me this is a joke.

No Moneyboookers is the company that take UMC's credit card payments and they are having a problem with Illinois.
    This screwed me because I get great reward points with my card.
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:31 pm

STACH100 wrote:No Moneyboookers is the company that take UMC's credit card payments and they are having a problem with Illinois.
    This screwed me because I get great reward points with my card.

Lets hope they get this resolved "soon".
    2012 - 2020 Survivor
    2023 - Booked!
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:36 pm

Hah, guess I moved away from Chicago at a good time!
    13-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    AeonianSorrow-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Arð-/-Avantasia-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Clouds-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Godthrymm-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Konvent-/-Krypts-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-LightFieldReverie-/-Loss-/-TheManEatingTree-/-MarianasRest-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Primordial-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-Sojourner-/-Strigoi-/-TempleOfVoid-/-TombOfFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-Winterfylleth-/-WoeUntoMe-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-/-Wormwood

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-Candlemass-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kampfar-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing-/-Tiamat-/-Vreid
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:56 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    WELL FUCK ME RUNNING LOOKS LIKE IM GOING ON 70K 2013.
    Guess I'll just live in my car in Seattle. Seriously I have to go. Unggghhhhhh :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yes, you have to go! The drool brigade would not be complete without you. :cry:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Angel.Dust-/-Angra-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Conception-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Helloween-/-In.Extremo-/-Kamelot-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Riot.V-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Serenity-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Twilight.Force-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warkings-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wintersun-/-Zebra
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:07 pm

nekrobarr wrote:My better half is extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemely excited about Turisas. She's happy, which means I'm happy.

I am excited too! Love them. :D This is one from my wishlist. Thanks Andy! ;)
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
  • rwalters
    Chief Petty Officer

by rwalters » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:43 pm

I just looked at the 70K band list so far then thought about DrinkMoxie (who is far more geared for the Barge cruise) and just started laughing alot.

I can't wait until Amaranthe gets added!!!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:44 pm

Monmisreal wrote:

You are not having good luck this cruise so far :|

I'm confident it'll turn around when they announce Kalmah...

and Powerwolf...

and Firewind...

and Ne Obliviscaris!!!
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CemeterySkyline-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-Souldrainer-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-Stortregn-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:46 pm

rwalters wrote:I just looked at the 70K band list so far then thought about DrinkMoxie (who is far more geared for the Barge cruise) and just started laughing alot.

I can't wait until Amaranthe gets added!!!

how am I geared towards Barge... I actually HATE most of those bands... only ones they have that I like are At The Gates, Hypocrisy, Sodom, Paradise Lost and C.O.C.
    all the rest are crap to me

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • rwalters
    Chief Petty Officer

by rwalters » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:48 pm

5/26 is better than 0/11 bro.

YOUR CLOUD CONNECTED!!!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:51 pm

look at my wishlist... most of those bands do not fit Barge mission statement

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:56 pm

rwalters wrote:I can't wait until Amaranthe gets added!!!

:lol: They better not book Amaranthe
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:58 pm

Yesssssssssssssss BATTLE METAL
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
  • rwalters
    Chief Petty Officer

by rwalters » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:59 pm

Most of those bands aren't getting added anyways (Dimension Zero for example), but the ones that have a decent shot:

Powerwolf - 70k
    Kalmah - 70K
    Neurosis - Neither, but Barge
    Darkane- Barge
    TheCrown- Barge
    Agalloch- Barge
    Sigh- Either
    Firewind - 70K
    Anata- Barge
    Bal*Sagoth- Barge
    MorsPrincipiumEst- Either but more likely Barge
    BoltThrower- Barge
    Goatwhore - Barge
    Revocation- Either
    Melechesh- Barge
    Kreator- Barge
    NightInGales- 70K
    MiseryIndex- Barge
    SpiralArchitect- 70K, but I don't think they even tour
    Vildhjarta- Either, more likely Barge
    Witchery- Barge
    Heidevolk - Either
    EphelDuath - Barge

Any arguement of Melodeath bands aren't on Barge.... Hello Soilwork! (now Wicherless again)

Oh yeah.... NP: IN FLAMES - QUIET PLACE
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:02 pm

Off that list, gimme Agalloch, Sigh, Goatwhore and Melechesh for Barge and I'd be one happy Mooyagi.
  • DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:14 pm

I'm fine with this announcement. Hopefully they play better than they did when they were in town last April. I like Turisas enough to enjoy this. Still, ANDY, please give me that thrash that I crave!!! Give me RAZOR or give me Death!!! :death:
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    Badgerbomb300
    Petty Officer

by Badgerbomb300 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:29 pm

Quick wish list:

Repeats: Amon Amarth, Testament, Ensiferum, and Alestorm (I know no repeats from the year before, but they belong playing at sea)

New Bands: Kreator, Arch Enemy, Heidevolk, King Diamond, GWAR, Dalriada, Hamatom, Mokoma
    Wishlist: Chthonic,Bifröst,Hamatom,HeavenShallBurn,Hirax,HolyGrail,Hypocrisy,IgnisFatuu,
    LegionOfTheDamned,Mokoma,Powerwolf,Schelmish,Suidakra,TenggerCavalry,UnleashTheArchers

UMC 2012,B12,13,14,15,16,17
    Badgerbomb300
    Petty Officer

by Badgerbomb300 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:36 pm

Badgerbomb300 wrote:Quick wish list:

Repeats: Amon Amarth, Testament, Ensiferum, and Alestorm (I know no repeats from the year before, but they belong playing at sea)

New Bands: Kreator, Arch Enemy, Heidevolk, King Diamond, GWAR, Dalriada, Hamatom, Mokoma

I forgot I had a list in my signature down below... whoops
    Wishlist: Chthonic,Bifröst,Hamatom,HeavenShallBurn,Hirax,HolyGrail,Hypocrisy,IgnisFatuu,
    LegionOfTheDamned,Mokoma,Powerwolf,Schelmish,Suidakra,TenggerCavalry,UnleashTheArchers

UMC 2012,B12,13,14,15,16,17
    thekurgen
    Oiler

by thekurgen » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:43 pm

alex_canada wrote:Yesssssssssssssss BATTLE METAL

You had better battle paint it up with me!
    Insomnium/Bolt Thrower/Grand Magus/Demons & Wizards/Equilibrium/Gamma Ray/Dream Evil/Avantasia/Steel Panther/Wuthering Heights/Firewind/Running Wild/Wintersun/Finntroll/Striker/Kalmah/Brymir/Amon Amarth/CoC/Baroness/Graveyard/Blind Guardian/The Sword
Post Reply 4879 posts