Post Reply 25 posts Page 1 of 1
What would you do if...
    Cardest
    Midshipman

What would you do if...

by Cardest » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:02 am

Imagine Stryper was added to the 70 or Barge cruises!

What would YOU do?

haha

I never get bored, honestly!!! haha

:beerhorns:

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: What would you do if...

by Bentz! » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:54 am

I would make sure that I was wearing a very blasphemous shirt when I got my picture taken with them.
  • STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:54 am

I'd start praying!
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:27 am

Stryper on B2H would be an incredibly funny and classic move on Andy's part but not one that many paying customers would be pleased about lol

Extremely comical but not extreme metal
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:45 am

laugh a lot
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:19 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Stryper on B2H would be an incredibly funny and classic move on Andy's part but not one that many paying customers would be pleased about lol

I think it would be hilarious and I encourage Andy to go into epic troll mode and book them.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:21 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:Stryper on B2H would be an incredibly funny and classic move on Andy's part but not one that many paying customers would be pleased about lol

I think it would be hilarious and I encourage Andy to go into epic troll mode and book them.

Maybe the final 12(?) bands are all Christian Metal ones?
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:37 pm

X-Thor wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

Maybe the final 12(?) bands are all Christian Metal ones?

lol now we're getting a little carried away
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:51 pm

I could name a couple of Christian bands I'd like to see on the boat.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:57 pm

Memnoch wrote:I could name a couple of Christian bands I'd like to see on the boat.

Faith +1
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:00 pm

Blackfhyre wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:I could name a couple of Christian bands I'd like to see on the boat.

Faith +1

:lol: Yes, that too.

But, seriously, I wouldn't mind seeing something like Extol or 7 Horns 7 Eyes on 70k.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:08 pm

Blackfhyre wrote:

Faith +1

That's what I was thinking :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:35 pm

I'll take good care of you baby. Call you my baby, baby!

You died for my sins, and you know that I would die for you,
    right?

What's the matter, baby? You tremble at Jesus, baby!

Your love... is my life! You know when I’m without you, there's
    a black hole in my life! Oo-ohhh!
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:58 pm

I want to feel you inside me..Jesuhuhs yeaha
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:21 pm

Well they would not agree to Barge to HELL. Barge to Heaven maybe, hmmmm there's an idea with christian bands like

The Crucified
    Stryper
    Bloodgood
    White Cross
    Angelica
    Believer
    Mortification

:lol:

Sadly i used to be a christian and was a regular attendee of the Sanctuary church for christian rockers.

That was from 1990 - 1991
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:46 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:Stryper
    Bloodgood
    White Cross
    Angelica
    Believer
    Mortification

:lol:

Sadly i used to be a christian and was a regular attendee of the Sanctuary church for christian rockers.

That was from 1990 - 1991

I'd like to see Mortification...
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:08 am

Great death metal band.

I also love Living Sacrifice ! I have all their albums and saw them live in 1997
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:08 am

And SEVENTH ANGEL fucking KILLS. They are my favorite christian band. too bad they broke up years ago
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:15 am

hahaha great anwers!

MORTIFICATION were a good band with bad mullets!

:boobs:

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
  • EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:28 pm

Strangely, this makes me want to create a Stryper tribute band, but change the lyrics to be completely Satanic. It doesn't take much. One word change here. There. Easy.

Probably would be better taken into the death metal realm, so not straight tribute. And thinking about it as I write it, I'm pretty sure I just defined some bands out there.
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
  • STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:14 pm

Cardest What would you do if a buddy of Wade's came up to you and said "Hey Mate I'm Stach"?
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:47 am

HAHA I'd say G'day and what a shame Wade is Wading through the darkness (Flotsam song) back in Brisbane haha

AND then we'd get a beer!!

Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:50 am

...........and then I'd ask, when the hell am I gonna get away being an 'Oiler' to become
    the Petty Officer?

doc
    Crewman

by doc » Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:27 am

X-Thor wrote:Maybe the final 12(?) bands are all Christian Metal ones?

Fair enough if that includes Araya :shred:
    Wishlist BTH2014: Aeon, Beneath the Massacre, Black Dahlia Murder, Bloodbath, Bolt Thrower, Cannibal Corpse, Carcass, Codeon, Death To All, Decapitated, Deicide, Gorod, Hour of Penance, Morbid Angel, Nile, Oral Fistfuck, Slayer, Suicidal Angels, Vader
  • DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:17 am

EvilDan wrote:Strangely, this makes me want to create a Stryper tribute band, but change the lyrics to be completely Satanic. It doesn't take much. One word change here. There. Easy.

Probably would be better taken into the death metal realm, so not straight tribute. And thinking about it as I write it, I'm pretty sure I just defined some bands out there.

I think you just defined Deicide. :lol:
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
Post Reply 25 posts Page 1 of 1