Post Reply 792 posts
70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: 70K TONS WISHLISTS 2014 (a.k.a. GIMME GIMME!)

by TOM CRUISE » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:02 pm

Monmisreal wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:Amon Amarth
    Wintersun
    Immortal
    Watain
    Primordial
    Bolt Thrower
    Moonsorrow
    Katatonia
    Opeth
    Bloodbath
    Hypocrisy

:lol: all scand bands except 1 UK and 1 Irish

I fully support this list even though I fucking hate one of the bands and severely dislike a second, but id take those two bands just to get the rest of them :headbanger:

Watain - hate
    Opeth- dislike ?

:lol:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:27 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:Watain - hate
    Opeth- dislike ?

Actually close :lol:

Waitin is the one I hate, but its based solely on the one show I WANTED to see by them. Im not a fan but I heard nothing but good things about the live shows. When they were touring with Devils Blood and Behemoth I left the bar to see them based on their performance alone, but the smell was soo god damn bad my girl and I left after 40 seconds. I really wanted to stay because the props and performance seemed pretty awesome, but I couldnt get over that they had the venue not put on the ac (in fucking florida) causing the entire damn venue to smell like a dead fucking wet dog.

The dislike is Immortal because in not a big fan of black metal, but id put Opeth's last show up there being worse than any Immortal show. I have yet to see Immortal but they are a band I know id love live more than their albums, so I want to see them because of that. Opeth's Heritage tour can go fuck itself, and they have been my favorite band with my favorite album for about 10 years now.
    TheBigJankowski
    Petty Officer

by TheBigJankowski » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:35 am

I just updated my wishlist, since I haven't really logged in to the forums since the 2012 cruise. lol
    2015: Wish List: BloodCeremony, Pallbearer, Funeral, NeObliviscaris, 11thHour, BoltThrower, MDB, SearBliss, LethianDreams, EternalTearsOfSorrow, Jaldaboath, Borknagar, Equalibrium, Insomnium, Manegarm, Scox, Lumsk, CultofLuna, Einherjer, Ex Deo, HoB
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:32 am

Monmisreal wrote:
    Opeth- dislike ?

Waitin is the one I hate, but its based solely on the one show I WANTED to see by them. Im not a fan but I heard nothing but good things about the live shows. When they were touring with Devils Blood and Behemoth I left the bar to see them based on their performance alone, but the smell was soo god damn bad my girl and I left after 40 seconds. I really wanted to stay because the props and performance seemed pretty awesome, but I couldnt get over that they had the venue not put on the ac (in fucking florida) causing the entire damn venue to smell like a dead fucking wet dog.

The dislike is Immortal because in not a big fan of black metal, but id put Opeth's last show up there being worse than any Immortal show. I have yet to see Immortal but they are a band I know id love live more than their albums, so I want to see them because of that. Opeth's Heritage tour can go fuck itself, and they have been my favorite band with my favorite album for about 10 years now.

Yeah that is a shame that Watain have such horrible stench. Some shows are worse than others. But to bring roadkill on tour and haul it out as stage props is cool again, Why? I absolutely LOATHE "Heritage". I am a huge fan of Opeth's early work....
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:05 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:Yeah that is a shame that Watain have such horrible stench. Some shows are worse than others. But to bring roadkill on tour and haul it out as stage props is cool again, Why? I absolutely LOATHE "Heritage". I am a huge fan of Opeth's early work....

Yea, touring the south with roadkill has bad written all over it :lol: I was kind of a late bloomer with Opeth so I didnt really start listening to them until 01/02ish. Basically when I started to really like them they started to release a couple turds in a row lmao. Everything after Blackwater Park has been hit or miss for me. I really like a few songs here or there and then there are albums such as Deliverance and Heritage that I wouldnt touch with a ten foot pole.
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:48 pm

Hmmm I did love Ghost Reveries and almost all of Watershed. Blackwater Park is excellent and so are Deliverance /Damnation.
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:54 pm

Monmisreal wrote:
    Opeth- dislike ?

a Watain announcement would make me consider canceling - with Dir En Grey probably the only other band with such an effect
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:00 am

Well, as I have to update my wishlist in the signature, I'll write them here again, plus some other ones:

The most wanted:

Derdian
    Fogalord (an Italian band that I just discovered and they're sound a little bit like Derdian :headbanger: )
    Nightland (another great Italian band)
    Stratovarius
    Children Of Bodom
    AHOLA
    Northern Kings
    Teräsbetoni
    Ravenage
    Avantasia
    Magic Kingdom
    Majesty Of Revival
    Sonata Arctica
    Grave Digger
    Lordi
    Leverage

Then:

Summoned Tide
    Krokus
    4th Dimension
    Highway
    Kotiteollisuus
    Apulanta
    Secret Illusion
    Arrayan Path
    Juvaliant
    Sideburn (Swiss band)
    Symphonity
    Domain
    Tokyo Blade
    Trophallaxy
    Amberian Dawn

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

http://www.bandspromo.biz/home.html
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:58 am

TOM CRUISE wrote:Hmmm I did love Ghost Reveries and almost all of Watershed. Blackwater Park is excellent and so are Deliverance /Damnation.

Yea they are all good, but I cant just sit and listen to them start to finish like I can with the older stuff. Im probably the only Opeth fan that was just bored to death with Deliverance :lol:

last_candle wrote:a Watain announcement would make me consider canceling - with Dir En Grey probably the only other band with such an effect

Lies! Youd be up front and center for a Watain set! They will be the band that drenches your weenie flag with blood so they can stink up another stage
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:20 pm

last_candle wrote:
    Monmisreal wrote:
    Opeth- dislike ?

a Watain announcement would make me consider canceling - with Dir En Grey probably the only other band with such an effect

Amazing. That one small band would make you consider canceling. The one band I hate almost as much as Korn/Disturbed (tied for hated #1) are Six Feet Under. Did not see me canceling or even thinking about canceling because they were booked on Barge. They ended up canceling themselves and I rejoiced with 98% of the other cruisers. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:13 pm

Monmisreal wrote:
    last_candle wrote:a Watain announcement would make me consider canceling - with Dir En Grey probably the only other band with such an effect

Lies! Youd be up front and center for a Watain set! They will be the band that drenches your weenie flag with blood so they can stink up another stage

that will definitely NOT happen :D

TOM CRUISE wrote:Amazing. That one small band would make you consider canceling. The one band I hate almost as much as Korn/Disturbed (tied for hated #1) are Six Feet Under. Did not see me canceling or even thinking about canceling because they were booked on Barge. They ended up canceling themselves and I rejoiced with 98% of the other cruisers. :lol: :lol: :lol:

some things just aren't worth supporting...
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:20 pm

last_candle wrote:
    Monmisreal wrote:

that will definitely NOT happen :D

TOM CRUISE wrote:Amazing. That one small band would make you consider canceling. The one band I hate almost as much as Korn/Disturbed (tied for hated #1) are Six Feet Under. Did not see me canceling or even thinking about canceling because they were booked on Barge. They ended up canceling themselves and I rejoiced with 98% of the other cruisers. :lol: :lol: :lol:

some things just aren't worth supporting...

True ! I just like the diversity on the cruise, if I do not want to watch the band, I do not watch them. Saw all 4 Rage shows on the 2 cruises they played on because they are one of my favorite bands. :)
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:28 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:True ! I just like the diversity on the cruise, if I do not want to watch the band, I do not watch them.

that's what I do (usually) - I don't care so much about the bands I don't wanna listen to...
    I do remember another exception: that's when a band draws d-bags to an event
    for example when the Böse Onkels playes Wacken, there were quite a lot in the audience I could easily do without...
    wishlist '20:
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:35 pm

last_candle wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:True ! I just like the diversity on the cruise, if I do not want to watch the band, I do not watch them.

that's what I do (usually) - I don't care so much about the bands I don't wanna listen to...
    I do remember another exception: that's when a band draws d-bags to an event
    for example when the Böse Onkels playes Wacken, there were quite a lot in the audience I could easily do without...

Exactly. I saw them twice at Wacken. And was pissed off at groups of idiots in the crowd during their set. There is another band, maybe German I have seen there too, wore pink outfits one time on stage, I liked them but the audience were pissing me off
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:43 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:Exactly. I saw them twice at Wacken. And was pissed off at groups of idiots in the crowd during their set. There is another band, maybe German I have seen there too, wore pink outfits one time on stage, I liked them but the audience were pissing me off

Twisted Sister? :mrgreen:
    wishlist '20:
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:47 pm

last_candle wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:Exactly. I saw them twice at Wacken. And was pissed off at groups of idiots in the crowd during their set. There is another band, maybe German I have seen there too, wore pink outfits one time on stage, I liked them but the audience were pissing me off

hahaha no, but that was awesome at Wacken 2003 I think it was. It was not Pink Cream 69 either. Its a very big german band with a weird name
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:03 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:
    last_candle wrote:

hahaha no, but that was awesome at Wacken 2003 I think it was.

one of my favorite Wacken moments of all time! watched the show with a dutch guy - a faaaast drinker he was, me and my "virgin liver" almost couldn't catch up
    when we met the next morning, we both asked unisonic "how was Twisted Sister?"
    (okok, it doesn't sound funny for anyone but me ;) )
    wishlist '20:
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:04 pm

Cool. yeah I freaked the fuck out when they came out rocking their asses off. I was so drunk at that point as it was a late night show and they played for 2 hours almost. The DVD is fantastic. Will have to look for you !
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:06 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:Cool. yeah I freaked the fuck out when they came out rocking their asses off. I was so drunk at that point as it was a late night show and they played for 2 hours almost. The DVD is fantastic. Will have to look for you !

that show got released on DVD? cool - all I remember are a loooot of pink lights :D
    wishlist '20:
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:12 pm

last_candle wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:Cool. yeah I freaked the fuck out when they came out rocking their asses off. I was so drunk at that point as it was a late night show and they played for 2 hours almost. The DVD is fantastic. Will have to look for you !

that show got released on DVD? cool - all I remember are a loooot of pink lights :D

:lol: yep. Twisted Sister- Live in Wacken ! I had a photo pass that year so I was in the photo pit for the first 3 songs. And got great shots of them.

I got drunker that weekend and lost the floppy with my TS photos. :(
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:12 pm

I blame it on Jager, Danish Bitters, Polish Vodka and ABSINTHE
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:14 pm

TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:15 pm

what is sad is that they played 16 or 17 songs and only 14 made the DVD, I remember almost crying , so drunk and singing along to "Ride to Live, Live to Ride" and that is not on the dvd...
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:38 am

TOM CRUISE wrote:http://www.amazon.com/Twisted-Sister-Live-Wacken-Reunion/dp/B0009R1THM/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1364771629&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=twisted+sister+live+in+wacken+dcvd

14 used from $1.95 :shock: :shock:

why would people even bother to sell it for such a prize! :shock:
    wishlist '20:
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:06 am

Avantasia :shred:
    Iron Maidens :deathhorns: :boobs:
    Mägo de Oz :viking:
    Allen Lande :metalguy:
    Therion :bangers:
    Triosphere :shred:
    Dimmu Borgir :beerhorns:
    Stratovarius :shred:
    Syrens Call
    Epica
    Kamelot
    Apocalyptica
    Nightwish
    Northern Kings
    Powerwolf
    Sonata Arctica
    Xandria
    Tarot
    Visions of Atlantis
    Amaranthe
    Disturbed
    Iced Earth
    Symphony X
    Iced Earth-Avantasia-Ayreon-Nightwish-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Syrens Call-Epica-Satyricon-Powerwolf-Sonata Arctica-Tarot-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-LuciferianLightOrchestra
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:09 pm

I started adding bands that I've seen before but would really like to see again, so my wishlist is now long enough to fill 2 boats just about.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Steve110
    Petty Officer

by Steve110 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:12 pm

Here goes... tried to keep it to bands with a semi-realistic chance and no 2013 repeats.

Anata, Apocalyptica, At the Gates, Blind Guardian, Bloodbath, Blut Aus Nord, Bolt Thrower, Chthonic, The Crown, Decapitated, Derdian, Dew Scented, Disavowed, Dragonland, Drudkh, Enforcer, Equilibrium, Esoteric, Falkenbach, Finntroll, Fleshcrawl, Gardenian, Ghost, Guardians of Time, Hell, Helsott, Immortal, Insomnium, Iron Savior, Jungle Rot, Kalmah, Katatonia, King Diamond, Manilla Road, Mercyful Fate, Naglfar, Powerglove, Primal Fear, Primordial, Repulsion, Satan, Scar Symmetry, Sextrash, Skeletonwitch, Solstafir, Solution .45, Svartsot, Trollfest, Vader, Vandroya, Vomitory, Wintersun, Witchery Wolves In The Throne Room, Zonaria, Zyklon.

GIMME
  • NikiDT
    Oiler

by NikiDT » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:14 am

The following would make me a very happy cruiser:
    Saltatio Mortis
    Cadaveria / Dynabyte
    Diablo Swing Orchestra
    Eternal Tears of Sorrow
    The Agonist
    Arch Enemy
    Thrawsunblat
    Mayan
    The Vision Bleak

Repeat bands:
    Moonspell
    Therion
    Eluveitie
    Paradise Lost
    Cripper

Already making me a very happy cruiser:
    Dark Tranquillity

Will unfortunatly never make me a very happy cruiser again:
    God Dethroned
    Trail of Tears
    Woods of Ypres
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer

by lampropelma » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:20 am

Andy please, Look to my wishlist

Sister Sin
    Loudness
    Powerwolf
    Anthrax
    Accept
    Andrew WK
    Bullet
    Criminal (Chile)
    Frank Marino
    Rose Tattoo
    The 69 Eyes
    Twisted Sister
    DGM
    Heathen
    markku1
    Chief Petty Officer

by markku1 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:40 am

Heh Andy give me ASPHYX! So i pay mr vasko thank You very mutch :whisky:
    dinki
    Petty Officer

by dinki » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:26 am

GO FOR ALCEST ! FUCK PLZ
    Emperor-Mayhem-Midnight-Night Demon-Savage Master
    Tobias_Sweden
    Wiper

by Tobias_Sweden » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:30 am

I don´t ask for much but it would be awesome to see Dimmu Borgir, Moonsorrow, Månegarm, Moth. I guess Iron Maiden is out of the question :)
    2013 - Survivor
    2014 - In cabin 2579
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:34 am

Tobias, your wishes will only be heard if you start posting more. :mrgreen:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer

by lampropelma » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:40 am

On my list, I had forgotten Adrenaline Mob (good because Symphony X will be there)
    Tobias_Sweden
    Wiper

by Tobias_Sweden » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:51 am

Ville, Im gonna start now :) How much do I have to post to get Iron Maiden onbroad????
    2013 - Survivor
    2014 - In cabin 2579
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:53 am

Tobias_Sweden wrote:Ville, Im gonna start now :) How much do I have to post to get Iron Maiden onbroad????

Beat mooyagicorn's post count and we'll see. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Tobias_Sweden
    Wiper

by Tobias_Sweden » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:03 am

Memnoch wrote:
    Tobias_Sweden wrote:Ville, Im gonna start now :) How much do I have to post to get Iron Maiden onbroad????

Beat mooyagicorn's post count and we'll see. :lol:

Ok, no Maiden then :(
    2013 - Survivor
    2014 - In cabin 2579
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:35 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    Tobias_Sweden wrote:I don´t ask for much but it would be awesome to see Dimmu Borgir, Moonsorrow, Månegarm, Moth. I guess Iron Maiden is out of the question :)

If you are to keep true of your M bands, guess Dumme Birger should change name to Mimmu Borgir?

I will support Moonsorrow and Moth though :bangers:

Dumme Birger I can accept if they play old songs back from when they sang in Norwegian and didn't have the pizza hat guys with them.

Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:39 am

dinki wrote:GO FOR ALCEST ! FUCK PLZ

They are great live. :bmhorns:
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:48 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:Dumme Birger

I thought is was Dummy Burger? :?
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
Post Reply 792 posts