Post Reply 854 posts
70k 2014 Lineup Predictions/Rumours
    Stained Class
    Commander

Re: 70k 2014 Lineup Predictions/Rumours

by Stained Class » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 pm

alex_canada wrote:I guess if Wintersun is on, they won't be announced until the tour is done in Fall. boo.

Yeah you're probably not wrong about that.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:59 pm

Their tour is early but I do believe we all ready have their drummer on board with swallow the sun
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:13 pm

Never would have known until I looked that up. I understand him wanting to play in Wintersun then, I imagine he must be falling asleep at the kit for StS stuff.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:07 am

There is actually a lot happening in StS songs with the rhythm section. :beerwink:
    Kai used to play drums in Rotten Sound, so I'd think both StS and Wintersun are slow compared to them. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:57 pm

my prediction:
    SATAN
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:38 am

KREATOR will tour North America this fall with fellow thrashers OVERKILL.

I do not see them being booked again but it is a good start to another rumor.
    And I thought earlier Accept and Swallow where also going on tour w/Kreator
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:58 am

Azazel101 wrote:KREATOR will tour North America this fall with fellow thrashers OVERKILL.

I do not see them being booked again but it is a good start to another rumor.
    And I thought earlier Accept and Swallow where also going on tour w/Kreator

Yeah that was last September in North America.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:17 am

MORBID ANGEL will celebrate the 20th anniversary of its best-selling album, "Covenant", by embarking on the "Covenant: 1993-2013" tour in November/December.
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:48 am

This was just posted on the Ihsahn page, news already broke that Emperor would do a performance at Wacken - the "few exclusive festival appearances" is what tickles my funny bone. Considering Ihsahn played MDF last year I'm hoping that will be one, and really, COME ON SKIPPER. GET THEM. GEEEET THEM.

EMPEROR will be celebrating the 20th anniversary of "In The Nightside Eclipse" at next year´s Wacken Open Air. Ihsahn and Samoth will be joined by Faust on drums, and they will perform the album in its entirety.

There will be no new studioalbum or a world wide tour, only a few exclusive festival appearances next year, to mark the celebration of this landmark album.
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:49 am

vikingbitch wrote:This was just posted on the Ihsahn page, news already broke that Emperor would do a performance at Wacken - the "few exclusive festival appearances" is what tickles my funny bone. Considering Ihsahn played MDF last year I'm hoping that will be one, and really, COME ON SKIPPER. GET THEM. GEEEET THEM.

EMPEROR will be celebrating the 20th anniversary of "In The Nightside Eclipse" at next year´s Wacken Open Air. Ihsahn and Samoth will be joined by Faust on drums, and they will perform the album in its entirety.

There will be no new studioalbum or a world wide tour, only a few exclusive festival appearances next year, to mark the celebration of this landmark album.

Yeah that'd be sweet. I kinda get the feeling that it'd be more likely on 70K 2015.

Edit: Can we have Ihsahn/Leprous in 2014 and Emperor in 2015? That would be fantastic.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • Metallia
    Wiper

by Metallia » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:19 pm

Saxon is in North America ! could be the surprise Big ticket ! I would love to see Vogelfrey, Equilibrium & Amon Amarth (I know ..repeat)

All I know is I can't wait for my 2nd trip .. Am hooked !! :heavydrink:
    Metal is Life
    alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:24 pm

Saxon could play, but I doubt they'd be the "big ticket" (headliner?) again.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:42 am

I'm calling these now: Naglfar, Annihilator, U.D.O., Triptykon, Arven, Chthonic, and Heaven Shall Burn.
    Educated guesses, but no real insider info. My info comes from Euro-festivals this summer that Andy supposedly attended and new albums released.
    All of them fit the bill.

:cheers:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:53 am

alex_canada wrote:Saxon could play, but I doubt they'd be the "big ticket" (headliner?) again.

Saxon should totally be onbroad.

...And I think you're right about Annihilator, I had a dream they were announced recently not that it means anything...
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    2017 - Likely my return :D .
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:18 am

vikingbitch wrote:This was just posted on the Ihsahn page, news already broke that Emperor would do a performance at Wacken - the "few exclusive festival appearances" is what tickles my funny bone. Considering Ihsahn played MDF last year I'm hoping that will be one, and really, COME ON SKIPPER. GET THEM. GEEEET THEM.

YES YES YES and add Dark Angel & Death to All :death:
    70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:54 am

Malaka wrote:I'm calling these now: Naglfar, Annihilator, U.D.O., Triptykon, Arven, Chthonic, and Heaven Shall Burn.
    Educated guesses, but no real insider info. My info comes from Euro-festivals this summer that Andy supposedly attended and new albums released.

Naglfar and Chthonic would make me very happy
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:01 am

Death Angel on tour with alumni 3 Inches Of Blood, Diamond Plate and 2 never been on a cruise bands, Battlecross and Revocation.

I know the tour isn't close enough to be a rumour but it seems likely that Battlecross/Revocation might get considered! I hope so cus that tour is coming nowhere near me.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:21 am

Stained Class wrote:Death Angel on tour with alumni 3 Inches Of Blood, Diamond Plate and 2 never been on a cruise bands, Battlecross and Revocation.

I know the tour isn't close enough to be a rumour but it seems likely that Battlecross/Revocation might get considered! I hope so cus that tour is coming nowhere near me.

Battlecross on the boat!!! :headbanger:
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    2017 - Likely my return :D .
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:36 am

Stained Class wrote:Death Angel on tour with alumni 3 Inches Of Blood, Diamond Plate and 2 never been on a cruise bands, Battlecross and Revocation.

Battlecross and/or Revocation would be a solid addition.
    2012 - 2019 Survivor
    2020 - Yup!
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:38 am

Seems like Dark Angel would be too pefect for this one, so lets make that a rumor. :D
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:41 am

Krys wrote:
    alex_canada wrote:Saxon could play, but I doubt they'd be the "big ticket" (headliner?) again.

Saxon should totally be onbroad.

...And I think you're right about Annihilator, I had a dream they were announced recently not that it means anything...

I think both Saxon and Annihilator are very possible. Especially Annihilator...but especially Saxon since both are very cruise hungry.
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:29 pm

Stained Class wrote:Edit: Can we have Ihsahn/Leprous in 2014 and Emperor in 2015? That would be fantastic.

This x1000. Leprous wont pass out doing two sets in a row either! If the 95ish degree weather didnt kill em at metaldays I think they would be perfect. Not to mention they are just badass live.
  • SatansWrath
    Chief Petty Officer

by SatansWrath » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:09 am

mooyagi wrote:
    Malaka wrote:I'm calling these now: Naglfar, Annihilator, U.D.O., Triptykon, Arven, Chthonic, and Heaven Shall Burn.

Naglfar and Chthonic would make me very happy

Aye +1 for me with Naglfar Chthonic. Would also like to see Therion, AMon Amarth and Dalriada on the ship
    http://parethardrock.se/

Pissed of whishlist for the cruises:
    Turisas, Behemoth, Dimmu Borgir, Dalriada, Motorhead, Vader, Arch Enemy, Abinchova, Northland, Sear Bliss, Watain, Slayer, Raubtier, Immortal, Xandria, Fear Factory, Rammstein, Running Wild
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:44 am

U.D.O would be great for me. :cheers:
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:48 am

So down for Leprous/Ihsahn... throw in that Revocation rumor too. I like that.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:46 pm

About Ihsahn...

One of the nights during the Barge To Hell, I sat next to a guy that claimed he used to be the manager for Immortal at dinner. During our conversation he told me that UMC asked Ihsahn to do a cruise but he declined stating that he didn't like being trapped on a boat for that length of time.

Who knows if he'll change his mind eventually though. Wouldn't be the first time.

Revocation and Battlecross would be great additions for sure.
    Last edited by Warphine on Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:47 pm

Warphine wrote:About Ihsahn...

One of the nights during the Barge To Hell, I sat next to a guy that claimed he used to be the manager for Immortal at dinner. He told me that UMC asked Ihsahn to do a cruise but he declined stating that he didn't like being trapped on a boat for that length of time.

That sucks, but bands have changed their minds before.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:20 pm

Warphine wrote:About Ihsahn...

One of the nights during the Barge To Hell, I sat next to a guy that claimed he used to be the manager for Immortal at dinner. During our conversation he told me that UMC asked Ihsahn to do a cruise but he declined stating that he didn't like being trapped on a boat for that length of time.

Booo!!

Hope he changes his mind.
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:57 am

Stained Class wrote:That sucks, but bands have changed their minds before.

We just need to pester him every year until he breaks. The Symphony X method lmao
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:01 am

Monmisreal wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:That sucks, but bands have changed their minds before.

We just need to pester him every year until he breaks. The Symphony X method lmao

:lol: Or get one member on and pester them to go convince the rest of the band to go. Hm, if we get Leprous on maybe they can go convince Ihsahn to get Emperor on!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Metal1529
    Oiler

by Metal1529 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:47 am

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but I noticed that (Luca's) Rhapsody is touring this Fall, until December. They're doing ProgPower too. Seems like a good option for the cruise? No tour news this winter from Fabio's Rhapsody unfortunately, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed he'll be on board again this year, for whatever band. I got a chance to talk to him on the last cruise about what happened, and I don't think the Rhapsodies would perform together again based on what he said, but Fabio singing for another band with Luca's Rhapsody also performing (or even him singing for Luca) still seems like a possibility, albeit small.
    Survivor:
    70K 2013 - Deck 10, Cabin 1578
    70K 2014 - Deck 10, Cabin 1578

Wish list: Rhapsody of Fire, LT's Rhapsody, Heidevolk, In Extremo, Dragonforce, Seventh Wonder, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:02 am

Metal1529 wrote:Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but I noticed that (Luca's) Rhapsody is touring this Fall, until December. They're doing ProgPower too. Seems like a good option for the cruise? No tour news this winter from Fabio's Rhapsody unfortunately, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed he'll be on board again this year, for whatever band. I got a chance to talk to him on the last cruise about what happened, and I don't think the Rhapsodies would perform together again based on what he said, but Fabio singing for another band with Luca's Rhapsody also performing (or even him singing for Luca) still seems like a possibility, albeit small.

This would make me very happy.
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:53 pm

I had heard about this rumoured tour. It appears that information has started to leak out. I saw it announced a few places on the web.

"Amon Amarth set to announce 2014 North America Winter tour in the near future. Two unknown support acts have been set to open. Expect an official announcement in the near future. The tour should run through Jan. & Feb."

If the support bands are the ones I originally heard, it will be an awesome tour. I'm really hoping that when the tour dates are announced, there is a gap from January 27-31, 2014.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:23 pm

Sgt. B wrote:I had heard about this rumoured tour. It appears that information has started to leak out. I saw it announced a few places on the web.

"Amon Amarth set to announce 2014 North America Winter tour in the near future. Two unknown support acts have been set to open. Expect an official announcement in the near future. The tour should run through Jan. & Feb."

If the support bands are the ones I originally heard, it will be an awesome tour. I'm really hoping that when the tour dates are announced, there is a gap from January 27-31, 2014.

So are you gonna tell us who the bands you originally heard are?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:29 am

Dark Tranquillity touring with Omnium Gatherum and Exmortus in February... I think there are 2 reasonable rumors... O.G. would help me buy back in...
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:15 pm

Yeah I just saw the tour announcement. No Alberta dates, so if Omnium Gatherum don't play the cruise I'll have to plan a road trip to see em.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:33 pm

I predict no announcement will be made today.
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
  • Soundchaser
    Petty Officer

by Soundchaser » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:50 pm

Stained Class wrote: so if Omnium Gatherum don't play the cruise I'll have to plan a road trip to see em.

should I mention that I'm going to see them in two weeks together with Mercenary? :twisted: :cheers:
    70kt Survivor: 2013 / 2014 / 2015 / 2016 / 2017 / 2020
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:52 pm

Soundchaser wrote:
    Stained Class wrote: so if Omnium Gatherum don't play the cruise I'll have to plan a road trip to see em.

should I mention that I'm going to see them in two weeks together with Mercenary? :twisted: :cheers:

That's pretty sweet. :deathhorns:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:28 pm

pablov8 wrote:I predict no announcement will be made today.

Sorcerer! :shock:

:P
    Iced Earth-Avantasia-Ayreon-Nightwish-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Syrens Call-Epica-Satyricon-Powerwolf-Sonata Arctica-Tarot-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-LuciferianLightOrchestra
  • Post Reply 854 posts